๐๐„๐†-แด„แดส™ส€แด€ แด‹แด€ษช

Por iiamsimp

During high school, you would always get a love interest. You'll want them to love you back, want them to sho... Mรกs

๐๐„๐† แด„แด€sแด›
๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.

166 7 0
Por iiamsimp

❝𝑰𝑚 𝑑𝑎𝒕𝑖𝑛𝒈 𝑅𝒐𝑏𝑏𝒚 𝑲𝑒𝑒𝒏𝑒.❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 sound of dogs barking from the distance, the closest thing they can currently hear is Johnny opening his bottle of beer.

The group of teens stood around abandoned cars, while Johnny stood on top of the van that brought them there. "You've trained hard." Johnny yelled at the class. "You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?" He asked. "Yes, Sensei!" "Yes, Johnny!"

Johnny eyed the dark haired girl, who stood between Hawk and Miguel. She gave him an innocent smile, he responded by rolling his eyes at her.

"Wrong!" He threw his beer can on the ground. "If you wanna won the All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!" Everyone yelled. "Are you losers?" He asked. "No, Sensei!" Everyone shouted. "Are you nerds?" he said. "No, Sensei!" They shouted. "Are you sure?" He asked. "No, Sensei!" Johnny face palmed, Tiffany herself realized she said the wrong answer. "Okay, come on." Johnny says in disbelief

"Johnny showed the group towards the lines up tires. "Move those feet! Go!" The group began running through tires.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 enemies are all around you! Destroy them!" The teens begin to hit abandoned cars with anything that can break stuff.

Tiffany found herself destroying a car with Miguel, they both stood on top of the hood of the car before slamming their bats against the shield window. They both looked at each other, with a smile fist bumping.

"𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 go, squirt! Good job, buddy. Go!" Johnny yelled. Miguel walked over a piece of wood, that laid on top of a dumpster filled with rusty old tools and broken glass.

Aisha and Hawk begin to push Tiffany forward as she tried to get down a different way. "Hawk! Aisha!" She yelled not wanting to walk across the piece of wood.

"Come on Tiff, you got this." Hawk encourages her, making her groan. She stared at the wooden plank, taking a deep breath before walking.

"I'm killing Johnny, I'm killing Johnny." She repeated, shutting her eyes as she continued to walk.

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 is nothing to fear except for fear itself." Johnny says standing next to the tires. Aisha was the first one to go again, with October in second and Tiffany in third.

Aisha suddenly collapsed, making the rest of the kids to fall either on top of her or the other way. Tiffany fell on top of October, both girls groaning.

Not even a second later, she felt someone else fall on top of her. "Ouch!" She yelled out rolling to the side.

Miguel then fall onto October, then rolling off onto Tiffany. "Damn it Miguel!" Tiffany shouted, Miguel rolled off of the girl before cheekily smiling at her. "Oops?"

𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐍𝐘 made the kids line up, handing out beef jerky. Tiffany looked down at the beef jerky that was now in her hands, she furrowed her eyebrows before looking up at Johnny with confusion written all over her face.

"You wanna win? You gotta be hungry. You guys hungry? Johnny asks before standing in front of the group. He took a bite of his own beef jerky, staring at them for a second.

"So are they." Johnny says before pulling out a whistle, blowing into it. Everyone looked at each other confusingly, looking around.

The sound of dogs barking or snarling, came closer everyone turned their head to the direction to see dogs running. "Oh shit!" Aisha yelled before running.

When everyone realized dogs started to come towards them, they all begin to run. Tiffany smiled then squealed, before squatting.

She put down the beef jerky onto the ground in front of her, one of the dogs slowly started to walk towards her before looking down at the beef jerky.

"Come on, I won't hurt you." She says softly to the dog. The dog sniffed the beef jerky, before eating it. "That's a good dog, that's a good dog." She repeated, now rubbing the dogs head.

"Really?" Johnny asks her. "Yes really, you see how cute this dog is?" Tiffany asks him, the dog begin to face her licking their own snout.

"You're such a cute dog, you know that?" She smiled rubbing the dog with both of her hands.

She slightly jumped hearing a scream, she turned her head to see Hawk being bitten by one of the dogs. The rest of the kids either jumping onto things, or running away.

"They're pussies, you know that?" She asks now facing the dog.

"𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋 calm your nerves." Tiffany says walking towards him, Miguel had his Gi on while Tiffany still had on her clothes from earlier.

"I gotta keep practicing." He tells her as he continued to punch the dummy. Johnny walked towards the two teens. "Ok, ok! That's enough."

Miguel stopped, slightly panting as he turned his head towards his Sensei. "Save some for the tournament."

"Why am I and Tiffany the only one here?" Miguel asks. "'Cause let's face it, you, Tiffany, and October is the only chance I got at winning this thing.

"So what? I'm your best student?" Miguel asks smiling, walking past the two to get to his phone.

"Don't flatter yourself, I said Tiffany and October too." Johnny says turning around to face Miguel. "Yeah don't flatter yourself, I'm actually his best student."

"Don't boost your ego too." Johnny tells her. Miguel begin to chuckle at his phone, making both Tiffany and Johnny to face him again. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing, just this funny picture my girlfriend posted." Miguel says, Johnny walked over peeking at the phone.

"Wait a second." He mumbled snatching the phone from Miguel. Johnny squinted his eyes, before looking up at Miguel. "Is that Daniel LaRusso's daughter?" Johnny asks Miguel.

"Yeah, you know Samantha?" Miguel asks. "You're dating a LaRusso?" Johnny asked again. "Oh yeah!" Tiffany snapped her fingers. "I forgot how I first met you, we accidentally hit your car." Tiffany says in realization.

"Yep, Johnny knows Sam." Tiffany smiled, then realizing how serious Johnny face was. "We need to talk."

"Is this about how you and Mr.LaRusso had it out back then?" Tiffany asks, of course she knows. She stayed for dinner at the LaRusso's quite a few times, Daniel told her the story between him and Johnny.

"You know about it?" Johnny asks her, Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. "Anyways, I need to go get ready for my date. Bye Miggy, bye Johnny."

"Wait what?— Tiffany, a date?" Miguel stuttered out. "Who are you going on a date with?" Johnny yelled out to her.

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 heard her doorbell ring, she sighs softly before fixing her skirt. "You're hot today, now do a three sixty for me." She tells herself before twirling.

"Okay, I got this." She says before walking out her room, she quickly went down the stairs then straight to the front door.

She opened her front door, to reveal Robby standing there with roses. "Already buying me flowers? Cliche." She nodded her head.

"The only thing so far I know you like is flowers, and chocolates." Robby informs her chuckling, then handing her the flowers. "Well they're pretty Robby." She smiles.

She took the flowers, before walking back inside the house. She went to her kitchen, putting it on the island.

"Let's get this party on the road!" She smiled speed walking towards the front door.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 two teens sat in the car. "What's playing tonight?" Tiffany asks glancing at Robby. "Dirty Dancing." Robby tells her. "Holy shit, I've never been to a drive in before and my first time they're playing my favorite movie?" Tiffany said smiling.

"I didn't know Dirty Dancing was your favorite movie." Robby raised a brow before grinning. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." She playfully winks at Robby.

"I'm going to get some snacks, wanna come with?" Robby asks her. "I don't feel like walking, can you just get me a sprite and some popcorn?"

"Of course, I'll be back." Robby responded getting out the car, she watched as Robby begin to disappear from all the cars that's surrounding them.

She heard her phone ding, making her jump. She groaned, taking out her phone from her purse. The only person that texted her was Sam, she sighs softly before calling her best friend.

"Sam." Tiffany said into the phone. "I know you're on your date right now, but you didn't tell me Miguel was in Cobra Kai."

"What's wrong with Miguel being Cobra Kai?" Tiffany asks, furrowing her eyebrows. "Are you forgetting my dad hates whoever is in Cobra Kai?" Sam basically yelled into the phone.

"Calm down, that was like so thirty years ago. Things change, and Daniel needs to accept that. Don't worry about what Daniel have to say, just continue dating Miguel." Tiffany says shrugging her shoulders.

"Anyways, I gotta go Robby's back." Tiffany quickly told Sam. "Wait, you didn't tell me you were on a date with Rob—" Tiffany hung up the phone before putting it inside her purse.

Robby opened his car door, getting inside of it resting all the snacks on his lap as he closed the car door.

"I honestly didn't expect you to have a car." Tiffany admitted taking her snacks from Robby's lap. "I rented it, just for tonight." Robby informs her.

"So you actually like me." Tiffany teasingly says putting a piece of popcorn inside her mouth. "Well, I like you a lot." Robby tells her.

"I like you a lot also." Tiffany smiled. The two teens just smiled at each other, until they heard the opening scene of the movie.

Tiffany bit her lower lip before turning attention towards the big screen. "Let's enjoy the movie, shall we?"

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 of the movie, the teens either laughed throwing popcorn at each other or just talked. Currently, they were fighting for the last piece of snickers.

"Robby, can I please have that!" Tiffany whined, Robby shook his head as he quickly went to go take a bite of the snickers.

Tiffany gasps, putting a hand over her chest dramatically. "How dare you, I don't think we should continue this date." She says dramatically.

"Tiffany, you can have the other end." Robby tells her, taking the rest of the snicker out of its packet before breaking it in half handing it to Tiffany.

"Oh, smart." She shrugged her shoulders taking the half snicker, she took a bite of it before glancing at Robby.

Robby was already staring at her, he put his hand on Tiffany's cheek whipping the small piece of chocolate off of her face with his thumb.

"I wasn't even eating the snickers for a second and I already got chocolate on my face?" She chuckled, as her cheeks became pink. "Yeah, are you usually a messy eater?" Robby asks.

"Something like that, depends on what I'm eating." She shrugged her shoulders. The two teens just stared, both not moving a single muscle.

"Wanna go somewhere else?"

"Hell yeah."

𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 slowly pulled up to the place, it was Gold 'N Stuff. The place she was at not too long ago.

"Robby, I was just here to take Sam on her date." Tiffany says glancing up at the amusement park, as she turned her head to face Robby.

"This time, you're actually going in. Let's go." Robby ushered the girl out, before he can get out himself.

"What are we doing first?" Tiffany asks Robby. "Wherever you would like to go, I'll follow." He gave her a smile, as he took ahold of her hand intertwining them together as they walked towards the amusement park.

As they walked into the building, they were greeted with a cold breeze making Tiffany shiver. She likes the cold, she don't mind it until a certain extent of course.

The duo looked around the place in awe, walking around the building watching as little kids run around, teenagers hanging out having fun.

"I remember when my dad use to take me here whenever he wasn't busy." Tiffany says, she glances around before pulling Robby. "Let's go golfing!" She smiled.

Robby nodded his head, following after the dark haired girl.

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 missed another hole, groaning stomping her feet. "What the hell? This shit is cheating me!" She complained walking towards Robby.

Robby looked up at the sky, whistling as his foot hit the ball inside the hole. Tiffany laughed shaking her head, walking towards Robby.

Tiffany gasped, putting both of her hands on the face looking shock. "You scored? Congrats Tiff!" Robby says, making Tiffany laugh again.

𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 just stood there with his arms crossed, as he watched Tiffany play rock paper scissors with a kid. "Don't worry kid, watch me win this last round." Tiffany smirked.

The kid groaned stomping his feet, while Tiffany happily took the big pile of tickets. "Here, have twenty and but some more tokens." Tiffany says holding the tickets onto her stomach, as she took out a twenty dollar bill then handing it to the child.

The young girls lips quivered, trying to hold back her tears. "You're mean!" She says pointing at Tiffany, stomping away with the twenty dollars.

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders before walking towards Robby. "Wasn't that fun?" She asks her Robby. "Taking tickets from a little girl?" Robby questions raising an eyebrow. "She started with me first, and she lost."

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 do you wanna buy?" Robby asks as they stared at the prizes. "What about the big chicken?" Tiffany says pointing at the big chicken, that had a carrot printed onto their stomach.

Robby nodded his head, taking the tickets from Tiffany's hand before handing it to the man. "Can I have that chicken right there?" Robby said pointing at the chicken.

The man took the chicken down from the shelf, handing it to Robby. Robby handed the big chicken to Tiffany, she smiled warmly at the chicken. "I'm naming him Carrot." She tells Robby.

"Carrot?"

𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 and Tiffany pressed their cheeks together, Tiffany had her tongue sticking out while Robby smiled.

Tiffany poses for the next picture, making a duck face as she put Carrot right between them. Robby put up the peace sign, putting it behind Tiffany's head, while he had his other hand on top of Carrot's head.

Next photo, Tiffany placed her lips onto Robby's cheek. His cheeks became warm, as he had the biggest smile on his face.

The last photo, the two looked at each other before connecting their lips. After hearing the snap, the two got out the Photo Booth. Taking out their processing photos.

"I take half, you take half." Tiffany says before ripping the pictures down the middle. She handed Robby the other half, while she kept the one when they had their lips connected.

"You know normal people rip it in half, not by the middle?" Robby said taking the side with Tiffany on it. "If we connect the pictures, it'll show how we connected." Tiffany tells him.

"Come on, let's go home." Robby smiled intertwining their hands together.

"𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘, I had like a lot of fun tonight." She tells him as she stood in front of her door step. "I had fun too, I didn't have fun like that in a while." He tells her.

"Really? I always have fun, but tonight was the highlight of it all." She cheekily smiles at him. "I rarely have friends to go out with now, my old friends was bad influences."

"I'm sorry to hear Robby, are you still friends with them?" Tiffany asks. "No, uh we got in a fight a few days ago."

"You didn't tell me because?" She raised an eyebrow. "I guess I didn't wanna worry you." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the boy. "Whatever." She says looking down. Robby places his finger under Tiffany's chin, making her look at him.

Robby leaned in connecting their lips, Tiffany cheeks became pink as she kissed back. She haven't felt like this in a while, and she's happy that Robby is the one making her happy.

"Tiffany—" Her mother opened the door, making both teens pull away snapping their heads towards the door.

"No me di cuenta de que tuviste una cita" Her mother chuckled softly, closing the door. Tiffany groaned, covering her face in embarrassment dropping Carrot along the way.

Robby smiled, before laughing softly. "I'll see you soon?" Robby asks. Tiffany nodded her head, not taking her hands away from her face. "Tell me yourself." Robby said before picking up Carrot.

"Yes Robby, I'll see you soon." She says muffled, due to her hands being over her face. "Goodnight Tiff, night Carrot."

"Night Robby." Tiffany says quickly grabbing Carrot, her hands quickly turning the knob before going inside the house closing the door.

"Mom! You embarrassed me!"

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
124K 5.3K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...