DREAM COME TRUE, STILES STIL...

Von makexaxwish

ever since camden lahey, the oldest lahey sibling, had died, ivanna and isaac lahey had become victims to the... Mehr

╬ Season Two ╬
╬ 001; Forgotten ╬
╬ 002; Witness ╬
╬ 003; Bite ╬
╬ 004; Swimming Pool Area ╬
╬ 005; Testing In Chemistry ╬
╬ 006; Blocked Memories ╬
╬ 007; Detention ╬
╬ 008; Rave ╬
╬ 009; Pictures ╬
╬ 010; Kill 'Em All ╬
╬ 012; Saving ╬
╬ Season Three A ╬
╬ 001; Deucalion ╬
╬ 002; Denial ╬
╬ 003; Condolences ╬
╬ 004; Last Resort ╬
╬ 005; Behest ╬
╬ 006; All In My Head ╬
╬ 007; Losing You ╬
╬ 008; Little Star ╬
╬ 009; Fugitive ╬
╬ 010; Without You ╬
╬ 011; Emotional Tether ╬
╬ 012; Sixteen Hours Later ╬
╬ Season Three B ╬
╬ 001; Scarf Siblings ╬
╬ 002; Coyote Den ╬
╬ 003; Grudge ╬
╬ 004; The Five ╬
╬ 005; The Key ╬
╬ 006; Vessel ╬
╬ 007; I Want It All ╬
╬ 008; In Love ╬
╬ 009; Trickster ╬
╬ 010; Wake Up ╬
╬ 011; Scream of Agony ╬
╬ 012; Saviour ╬
╬ Season Four ╬
╬ 001; Fear of Losing You ╬
╬ 002; Fountain of Youth ╬
╬ 003; Coded by a Banshee ╬
╬ 004; This Kid Got Rage Issues ╬
╬ 005; Assassins At School ╬
╬ 006; Burn It Out ╬
╬ 007; A Wolf's Virus ╬
╬ 008; Bad Idea ╬
╬ 009; Attempt to Murder ╬
╬ 010; Once Again ╬
╬ 011; Self Control ╬
╬ 012; Dream Come True ╬
╬ Season Five A ╬

╬ 011; Psychotic ╬

497 13 8
Von makexaxwish

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Walking through the halls, was Derek Hale, after coming from being held at the station by a psychotic sixteen year old just human boy who's obsessed with one of his Betas.

The dark haired Alpha then heard sounds of growls, snarls, yells and crashing coming from up the upstairs.

"Isaac, would you let go of him?"

Derek's ears perked up at the sound of Boyd's frustrated but calming voice, him tilting his head.

Upstairs in a room, Isaac was seen with his clawed hand wrapped an Hunter's throat, the man hanging out the window.

Then Isaac was seen releasing him from the hold, the man dropping onto the roof.

"I didn't mean that!" Boyd gave Isaac a scolding look.

The dark curly haired blonde Lahey just innocently smiled.

"Oh, he's getting up." Boyd then sighed out, adding the Hunter struggling to get up.

Isaac just shrugged as he saw Boyd looking at him.

"Well, now, all he's gotta do is go and complain to his leader." Isaac boredly says with a shrug.

The two Betas then saw Derek standing at the doorway, his arms folded over his chest, a serious expression on his face.

Both Betas just smiled at the man, who just looked at them.

Derek then walked away from the two, but then he walked backwards, his index finger moving back and forth gesturing to the messy room.

Broken glass shattered all over the room, a huge hole formed on the wall, the curtain slanted.

"Clean up this mess." Derek then says.

Both Betas just looked at each other.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At Beacon Hills High School, the next day, Stiles Stilinski was seen in the guidance counselor's office talking with Marin.

"You know, when you're drowning, you can't actually inhale until right before you blackout, it's called 'voluntary apnea', it's like, no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding."

"But, when you do finally let it in...that's when it stops hurting, it's not scary anymore, it-it's actually kind of peaceful."

"Are you saying, you hope Matt felt a sense of peace in his last moments?" Marin asked.

Stiles blankly stared at the woman. "I don't feel sorry for him."

"Can you feel sorry for the nine year old Matt that drowned?" Marin asked.

Stiles then scoffed. "Just because a bunch of dumbasses dragged him out in a pool when he couldn't swim, doesn't mean he had to go and start killing everyone one by one."

"You wanna win a girl heart, don't act all crazy and obsessed and kill her father in the process."

"Speaking of, he was way obsessed over Ivy, it's like he had built this whole relationship with her in his head, a relationship that was just a fantasy."

"But, a positive thing came out of this, right? Everything seems okay, right?" Marin asked.

Stiles just stayed silent, having a look of disagreement on his face.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"...what about you? How do you feel? Anxiety for the championship game tomorrow night, Stiles?" Marin asked.

Stiles then frowned, but then shrugged. "Well, i've never played, but since one of my teammates is dead and the other is missing, you could never know, right?"

"Isaac Lahey, isn't it?" Marin asked. "One of the runaways, you never heard from either of them, have you?"

"Just one..." Stiles trailed off with a sigh.

"Tell me, what's really bothering you." Marin states.

"Nothing." Stiles shook his head.

"Is it the fact that Ivanna's leaving and you may never see her again?" Marin pushed.

Stiles then shrugged, avoiding eye contact. "If she wants to leave, i'll let her."

"Would you? Because, i think it's far from the truth." Marin pressed.

Hours earlier, at the Stilinski's household, Ivanna Lahey was seen standing in front of the door, her raising her fist to knock on the door, but as she did, before she could knock on the door, it was seen opening, revealing the person she had wanted to see.

Ivanna faintly smiled at Stiles, slowly putting down her fist, Stiles smiling at her breathlessly.

"Ivy." Stiles whispered out breathlessly.

"Um, uh, well, i'm here." Ivanna awkwardly says.

"You're here, do you want to come in?" Stiles asked with a smile.

"No, no, i'm not staying." Ivanna shook her head.

Stiles frowned at her choice of words.

"Since, out of you, Scott and Allison, i trust you and only you, i just wanted to let you know that-." Ivanna was saying, but cut herself off, breathing out.

"Let me know, what?" Stiles asked confused.

"That, we, meaning, Isaac, Boyd, Erica and i, us, we, all of us...are leaving, tomorrow night." Ivanna nervously says.

Stiles frowned at her, all the color from his face disappearing. "Wh-what do you mean, 'you're leaving'?"

"I-." Ivanna was saying, but cut herself off.

"I just wanted to let you know, because i care about you." Ivanna says.

"Well, if you really did care about me then you wouldn't leave." Stiles says, an unhappy expression on his face.

"I can't! I can't stay." Ivanna frustratedly says.

Stiles then sighed out, looking at her desperately. "Ivy, you're my best friend! I can't- i can't be without you, do you understand that? I can live without you, if you leave- i won't have anyone, so, just stay, please?"

Ivanna frowned at Stiles. "You have Scott."

"Scott is-." Stiles was saying, but cut his self off.

"Scott's just different, okay, but, you, you, i need you, like really need you."

"Stiles-." Ivanna was saying.

"I can change your mind, i'll show you." Stiles quickly says.

Ivanna slightly shook her head, sighing out softly.

Stiles then quickly grabbed onto Ivanna's face, crashing his lips onto hers, his hands sliding down to her neck.

Stiles then felt Ivanna pulling away from him, her gasping out softly, Stiles staring at her, Ivanna's fingers on her lips, her shaking her head.

"Why'd you do that?" Ivanna frowned.

"Why do you think?" Stiles asked softly, his eyes twinkling as he stared into her soft brown ones.

"No, Stiles, please don't, don't do that again, just don't, okay?" Ivanna shook her head, going to walk away from him.

"Does she know how you feel about her?" Marin asked.

Stiles then sighed out, a look of defeat in his eyes.

Stiles was seen holding onto her hand, softly turning her around to look at him.

"Ivy-."

"No, Stiles, don't." Ivanna shut him down.

"Why can't i do it?" Stiles asked with a frown.

"Because, i'm with Erica and you can't be doing that." Ivanna firmly says.

Stiles then shrugged. "Then break up with your girlfriend."

"No, i love her and i always will, no matter what, it'll always be her, it's always gonna be Erica, Stiles, no one else." Ivanna says.

"I love you, Stiles, all right? You're my best friend." Ivanna says.

Stiles felt his heart breaking knowing she didn't mean it the way he wants her to mean it.

"I have to go." Ivanna then says, walking away from him.

Stiles sighing out at her, his heart aching at the sight of her leaving.

"No, and i don't think she ever will feel the same." Stiles states.

"What if she does, one day?" Marin asked.

"I'll drop everything and anything." Stiles states simply.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

That evening, out in the preserve, the three Betas were seen walking through.

"Derek says he wants us back by sun-up." Erica reminds her friend and girlfriend.

Boyd then tilted his head, feeling like he heard sounds. "I thought i heard something."

"Look, if we're gonna do the whole, 'i thought i heard something', then we should be running, not stopping." Erica states.

"Listen." Boyd pointed to his ear.

Sound of howling was heard from afar.

"Coyote? Wolf?" Erica whispered.

Coyotes doesn't exist in Beacon Hills." Ivanna scoffed.

"And Wolves hasn't been around since sixty years in California." Boyd denied.

"Come on." Erica then saw to them both.

Erica and Boyd was seen walking away, thinking Ivanna was with them...

Ivanna was still in the same spot as she think she heard something, leaves crumbling underneath someone's feet.

Ivanna then saw four long animal legs, covered in fur, Ivanna looking up and saw a creature looking at her.

Seemed like a Coyote.

The Coyote growled lowly at the brunette, glowing its icy, cold, blue eyes at her.

Ivanna blinking in surprise, her glowing her own golden colored eyes at the creature.

The creature staring at the brunette, then was seen running away, taking off into the woods, leaves scattering around.

"Ivanna." Erica says, grabbing onto the girl's hand.

"What are you still doing here? Come on." Erica sighed out, then taking Ivanna with her.

The creature seeing the brunette going with a blonde, stared at them.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The next day, at Hale's house, Peter Hale, who is Derek's uncle was seen stepping inside the house, who didn't exactly get the welcome he was hoping for.

Derek roared at his uncle, his fangs extended, his eyes glowing a bright red color, jumping on Peter.

"Feel better?" Peter smugly asked.

Derek clawed Peter's face, causing the older man to hiss in pain.

Derek getting off of him, then going to sit on the couch in an angered huff.

Peter felt his face slowly healing, then smirked at his nephew.

"It's a situation you got yourself in." Peter states.

Derek just angrily glared at his uncle.

"I've been dead just for a couple of months, and what i see when i come back alive? Lizard people running around, psychotic hunters and you cooking up a bunch of baby betas? Yeah, you do have everything under control, don't you, nephew?"

Derek just growled lowly at his uncle, Peter looking at him calmly.

"Can we just talk?" Peter sighed out.

Derek sarcastically smiled, commenting through gritted teeth. "Sure, let's talk."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the animal clinic that evening, Isaac and Ivanna was with Scott at the animal clinic.

"Tonight." Isaac states.

Scott frowned confused. "Tonight? What's tonight?"

"Us, we're leaving, all of us, me, her, Erica and Boyd." Isaac informs.

"Why are you telling me?" Scott asked confused.

"Because we trust you." Isaac says.

"You two trust me, why?"

Ivanna scoffed. "He trusts you."

"You don't trust me?" Scott frowns.

"Anna." Isaac says.

"Zac." Ivanna replied in the same tone.

"Your girlfriend tried to kill me and my girlfriend, right at my throat!" Ivanna says in frustration to Scott.

"She's psychotic!" Ivanna accused.

"I'm sure, she didn't mean to...do that." Scott assures.

"And Allison's not psychotic." Scott sighed out.

Ivanna squinted her eyes at him, glaring at him.

"I don't like her either, but i trust you and Anna does also." Isaac then says.

"No, Anna doesn't." Ivanna scoffed.

Scott saw Isaac muttering something to his sister, the girl hitting him with her elbow, her crossing her arms over her chest.

"Did you tell Stiles, about you leaving?" Scott then asked.

"Yes." Ivanna states.

"What happened?"

Ivanna not wanting to talk about about couple days earlier, scoffed at the McCall.

"If you're so concern, ask him yourself." Ivanna snapped.

She then stormed away from both boys.

"Don't take her attitude to heart, she's just frustrated because Stiles kissed her." Isaac shrugged.

Scott's eyes then widened in shock at this piece of information.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

That night, at the preserve, the three wolves, Ivanna, Erica and Boyd were seen walking in the dark.

"What's wrong? Why'd you stop? Please don't tell me you heard something?" Erica pleads with a sigh.

Boyd's eyes then looked around and saw a bunch of Hunters dressed in black, surrounding them.

"Run! Run, guys! Run! Go, go! Go, now!" Boyd panicked.

Arrows was then seen connected with the dark skinned Beta's back.

"Boyd!" Ivanna screamed in panic.

"Go! Now!" Boyd shouted at the girls.

Erica and Ivanna held onto each other's hands, Erica wanted to run somewhere with her, but an arrow was seen piercing through Ivanna's hand, making the girl pull away, her yelling out.

"Ivanna!" Erica says grabbing onto her bloody hand.

"Look out!" Ivanna warned, her eyes glowing at a Hunter behind them.

Erica then swiftly turned around, her roaring at a Hunter, claws and fangs out, fighting with a couple of Hunter as did Ivanna.

Then arrows were seen shooting at them, both Wolves looking around, not seeing anyone.

"Where did-?" Erica was asking, but then an arrow was seen coming at the blonde's throat.

Erica swiftly catching it, angrily throwing it on the ground, growling lowly.

An arrow was then heard soaring throat the air, Ivanna hearing it clearly, coming straight at them.

Ivanna then placed her palm out, hovering Erica's heart, the arrow piercing thought Ivanna's palm, the girl breathing heavily in pain.

"Iva." Erica whispered softly and concerningly.

Ivanna then painfully gritted her teeth, trying not to scream as she released the arrow from her hand.

"Who's shooting arrows?" Erica whispered confused.

"I don't-." Ivanna was saying in pain, but then saw Erica falling onto the ground, could of arrows on the girl's back.

Ivanna quickly grabbing onto Erica, holding onto her.

"Erica?" Ivanna whispered out in panic and fear.

Erica seemed unconscious at the moment, which made Ivanna more concern.

"Well, isn't this a rare sight, you showing fear." Allison darkly chuckled.

Ivanna then looked up and saw Allison, smirking at her, swinging her crossbow around.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Allison seeing the angered glare Ivanna was sending her, just boredly stared at her. "Come on, she could use a nap."

Ivanna growled furiously at Allison, breathing heavily.

"Easy, little pup, she'll be fine, i mean, a little nap never hurt anyone, right?" Allison menacingly laughed.

"As for you..." Allison trailed off, pointing her crossbow at her.

An arrow was seen going straight at the girl's stomach, her yelling in pain, falling onto the ground.

Allison hovered over the brunette, tauntingly smirking at her.

Ivanna wrapped her hands arrow the arrow, pulling it out with a scream, then shoving it into Allison's thigh, making the girl grunt in agonizing pain.

Ivanna sliding away from the girl, trying to get away from her, she then saw Allison slowly taking out the arrow and crawled away from her, quickly getting up, then tried to escape from her.

Ivanna found herself in a dark corner, nearby a tree, when she felt like something was there with her.

Another heartbeat.

Ivanna taken back by aggression, released her claws, turning around, swiping the person's arm, only to be stabbed by a dagger in her stomach, her falling onto her knees, whimpering in pain.

"Ah, that's gonna leave a mark." Allison hissed in pain, seeing fresh claw marks forming on her arm.

Her sleeve teared a little, done by Ivanna.

Allison hovered over the wounded wolf, getting on top of her.

"Wh-what are you going to do to us?" Ivanna stammered out, feigning fear.

"If you be a sweetheart and tell me what i want to know, then i'll let you go." Allison smirked.

"You wanna know where Derek is?" Ivanna whispered out.

"Would you tell me?" Allison asked with a smirk.

"No, you psychotic bitch!" Ivanna aggressively says, glaring at her.

Allison angrily glared at her, shoving the dagger deeper into her stomach, digging their way into her flesh, the wolf howling loudly in pain.

Allison enjoying this sound, then quickly knocking out the Wolf cold.

Allison smirked, humming a tune, removing some of Ivanna's light wavy hair away from her face, touching her face.

Allison then heard a howl from far away, as if replying back to Ivanna.

Allison looked away from Ivanna, looking around, but saw nothing, making her shrug.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

122K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
5.5K 393 29
"Okay, but you can't tell me that you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?" Stiles argued as Diana sighed heavily with a roll o...
401 70 19
Lucy Stilinski is known as Stiles stilinskis little sister. He is human, while I'm a werewolf. She's independent, strong, and brave. She's been throu...
55.8K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...