Femboys x Male Reader Lemons

Galing kay Aedel6

Stories where you get the bussy. Higit pa

Requests
Succubi Cumsluts Genderbent Rias and Akeno x Male Reader (Lemon)
Asuramaru (Ashera) x Male Reader (Lemon)
Femboy Gwen Stacey x Male Reader (Lemon)
Astolfo x Male Reader (Lemon)
Goth Femboy x Athlete Male Reader (Lemon)
Genderbent Femboys Yang and Blake x Male Reader (Lemon)
1920s Femboy OCs x Male Reader (Lemon)
Femboy Bully x Male Reader (Lemon)
Femboy Fox Mccloud x Arctic Fox Male Reader (Lemon)
Genderbent Grayfia Lucifuge x Male Reader (Lemon)

Rich Closet Femboy x Servant Male Reader Lemon

20.7K 215 70
Galing kay Aedel6

A/N: Just a heads up, I decided to stop holding back on my language since it didn't stop my previous book from being deleted. So, from now on, there will be more curse words. So, enjoy the fucking story.

Yuki's POV

I am the perfect prodigal son of a wealthy and influential family. Skilled in everything I do and admired by all. Women fawn over me, not only because of my family and talent, but also because my androgynous features make me very attractive as well. I wonder then, how would those women feel if they knew my deepest, darkest secret? That I'm a gay femboy who loves cock and semen. You heard me right. I love having my ass fucked by my boyfriend with his nine inch cock. I love being sprayed with his sperm, covering me completely, inside and out. All while dolled up in sexy makeup, dresses, outfits, and lingerie. I bet those girls would be horrified. But I don't care what they think. I only care about my boyfriend (Y/n)'s approval.

Though, due to my position, I have to force myself to be someone my father approves of. He has no idea about my true self. Who I actually am under the fake persona that he takes so much pride in. He's a very conservative man. He hates how people are more openly sexual than they used to be. Says sex should always be for procreation, never pleasure. He especially thinks queer people are disgusting. An aberration of the natural order. So, imagine how he would react if he learned that his son is a slutty gay boy who likes getting fucked anally while in drag. Disownment is the least he would do. He would ruin my life for tarnishing our family name. So, I keep this persona, no matter how much I hate it.

(Y/n)'s POV

I used to have a normal life. I would go to school, watch anime on TV, and play with my friends. But it all came to an end when my parents got in debt while gambling. To pay it off, those assholes decided to sell me to Yuki's family, where I became his personal servant. While it was illegal, Yuki's father was powerful and influential. The law sadly tends to overlook such people. While I was mistreated by the rest of the family, my master Yuki was different. He only ordered me around when we were in public. In private, he treated me as his equal and he quickly became my best friend and confidant.

As we got older, it blossomed to love. We told each other how we felt and became a couple. With that we opened up completely and he told me how he always wanted to cross dress. So, I used shady means to provide him with the clothes he desired. It didn't take long until his sexy body tempted me, and got to fuck him in every position imaginable. I was surprised with how slutty he became, but I'm not complaining. We were both just enjoying our private time together. But we could never be open about it. There have been times where I had to comfort Yuki in my arms as he cried on my shoulder, stressed with pretending to be the perfect son. Don't worry Yuki. I'm going to free us both.

Yuki's POV

(Y/n) surprised me today. He said he wanted to take me out to a club. Not just any club. One that allowed people to fuck in front of everyone. Not gonna lie, I want to. I want to show the world who I really am and how much I am in love and lust with (Y/n). But what if someone recognizes me. He assured me that it was fine and he gave an alibi as to where I'll be to my family, so they won't know. I couldn't reject it after he said that. I giddily search through my secret femboy box, where I keep my female clothes and makeup. After I found what I wanted to wear, I hid them in my bag and we left. Once there I changed in the bathroom stall as he stood guard outside.

When I exited, I was pleased to see his jaw drop. I wore a black and gold, tight-fitting China dress. My hair had extensions added to give my silvery hair a ponytail.  My legs had black leggings and my feet had golden stilettos. And, to finish the look, a face decorated with the best makeup on the market. I see the gigantic boner his dick was giving him. It brings a smirk to my ruby red lips. "Let's go outside and show the world how much of a whore I am for you." He grinned in response and offered his arm, which I took. As we exited the bathroom, I could feel the lustful gazes on me. It was so thrilling. I squeak when my love's hand squeezes my ass. "Remember, they can look, but only I can touch." He whispers in my ear. I feel like I could've cum from just that alone.

(Y/n)'s POV

God! I was tempted to take his bussy right there and then. There were already several people fucking like rabbits around us. But I had more to do here than just sex. And sadly that can wait till later. Fortunately, this place is open all night. I distract Yuki by taking him dancing. As he suggestive grinds his ass on mine, I look around for my targets. Two men in trench coats and hats came in and went into a back room. Gotcha. I grab Yuki's hand and bring him to the back room's door. He was confused. "(Y/n), what are you...?"  I shoosh him. As we heard two voices speak. "Did you really have to choose such a vulgar place to meet?" A shockingly familiar voice spoke. "I love this place. Sluts bonanza!" A perverted voice spoke. "Disgusting." The former spoke again.

"Father?" Yuki whispered. That's right. It was his father. And the other one I knew as well. He was the auditor for Yuki's family's company. "So, have you 'improved' our company's earnings?" His father asked. "Yep. I fudged up the numbers by a few billion. When I submit this, investors will be stupid not to invest in your company. We'll be raking in the dough!" Yuki gasped. What his father was doing was fraud. I had caught wind of this. And now that I just recorded their little conversation, I now had to key to our freedom. I kiss Yuki's cheek. "Wait out here, my love." I then got up and bursted into the room.

Yuki's POV

I was already shocked about what my father was doing, but (Y/n) barging in added to it. My father gasped. "What! You're... my son's servant! What are you doing here?!" (Y/n) grinned. "Recording everything you just said." He pulled out his phone, which had the recording app on. "Shit!" The auditor shreaked. "Boy, if you don't delete that, I'll make sure you'll regret it." Father threatened. (Y/n) just smirked. "Oh, really? You see this button right here on the screen. With one press, I up load the recording to social media. I wonder what will happen to your company when investors learn that you tried to scam them." Father gritted his teeth. "Fine! I bet you want something from me. Otherwise you would've already sent it." He nods.

He turns toward the door. "Yuki, come in. I promise he has no power over you anymore." His loving smile gives me the courage to face my father. I step in and my father looks confused at first. But once he squints his eyes to examine my face he recognizes me. "Yuki... Why the hell are you dressed like that?! And why are you here?!" (Y/n) gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. He's right. It's time I finally take off the mask I've forced to wear all my life. "Father, I'm not going to play your perfect son anymore. The truth is I'm gay. I love wearing women's clothing and makeup. I've been dating (Y/n) for several years. And I love being fucked like slut by his massive cock. I'm sorry if that displeases, but it's who I am and I will not pretend like it isn't!" There. I had finally said it.

(Y/n) POV

Of course, he reacted as we both expected and shouted. "How dare you?! You've disgrace to our family! You disgusting deviant?!" But in response, I punched him. "Don't you dare talk to him like that! Or do you forget that I can ruin your company with a press of a button! Now you shut up and listen my demands!" I shouted. They were as such: 1) Stop any illegal activities they have been doing; 2) Step down and make Yuki CEO of the company; 3) Give me my freedom; 4) He will allow Yuki to come out to the public as an openly gay crossdresser; 5) He cannot interfere in our marriage. Yuki gasped at that last one. "Do you mean it?" I nod. "I wanna make you mine till the end." Yuki embraced me in joy. "Yes! I can't wait!"

His father grumbled but he knew he wasn't in a position to argue. He agreed. He walked out with his tail behind his legs. The auditor followed behind him. Now that that was over, I promptly picked up my now fiancée and carried him out. I was done waiting. All I wanted to do now was stretch his two holes. I put him down in the middle of the club where everyone can see. Pulling down my pants, I fished out my dick. Upon seeing it, all the things that just happened were forgotten. Right in front of him was my big, hard cock. "Sorry to make you wait. Now suck my dick." He licked his lips and took it in his mouth.

Lemon (AKA Fucking Time)

Yuki's POV

Finally! I've been waiting all night! The delicious meaty taste fills my mouth. It tastes so fucking good! Honestly, If I could, I'd eat this anytime, but I know there are places and times where I can't but this isn't one of them. And everyone is watching me. That's right, world! I'm sucking a cock! The rich, talented, and attractive prodigal son is a cocksucker! He loves to be used by his boyfriend as a slutty onahole! And he's proud of it! It's so liberating to admit that. To finally be honest.

"Fuck!" (Y/n)'s groans as begins to really fuck my throat. I feel his cockhead hitting my uvula. For most, that would cause them to gag, but at this point I'm so used to it that it doesn't affect me. I take pride in knowing that I can take him. That's proven as he thrusts deeper into my throat. I don't doubt people can see the outline of his dick in my esophagus. Finally my nose is pressed against his pubic hairs. They're so smelly with sweat, it makes me want to cum.

(Y/n)'s POV

God, as always his mouth pussy is amazing. Only thing better is his bussy. I feel myself close, so I pull out and start to pump my dick. Yuki knows what to do and leans his head back and sticks his tongue out. Shot after shot coat face, clothes, and fill his mouth. I always shoot big loads. It's because Yuki rarely has the free time to fuck or jerk off. It isn't fair to him if I jerk off while he can't. So, I always wait until we can have sex. It's been two weeks. Hince the gigantic mess I made on him, but he clearly doesn't mind as he happily starts collecting and eating my semen. I'm glad he thinks it's delicious.

Believe or not, though, I'm nowhere near done. I told I was backed up and I know where I want to release the next streams of sperm. I made lean on a table as I pulled up his dress and pulled down his panties. His small, hard dick flopped out. I love the sight of a femboy clitty, but what I want right now is above it. The boy pussy. AKA the bussy! I spit on it a few times and get ready with my fingers. But considering it was already gaping when I revealed it, it didn't take long. I aline my cock, and slid it in with ease.

Yuki's POV

Fucking hell yes! Two weeks is too long to not have a dick up your ass! I feel every inch of it grind against my prostate as it enters. Just like I missed being touched by (Y/n), so too does my prostate miss his cock. They are in love just as me and him are in love. And now they are finally reunited. And their love brings me such pleasure. Finally, his cockhead enters my colon. I swear, it's a perfect fit. As if my rectum was designed to be a sheath for his dick.

But it wouldn't be fun if it stayed sheathed, so began one of the best nights of my life. We didn't stop till the sun rose. I can't describe how many times I came. How many he did. All I know is that everywhere was coated with my squirts. And that by belly felt heavy with the amount of his semen was inside me. When it was allowed to pour out, I swear there was enough to fill a milk carton. If I wasn't I guy, I doubtlessly would've gotten pregnant

(Y/n)'s POV

Yuki's father did everything I told him to and more. I was freed and Yuki became CEO. He later came out to the public as gay and started only wearing women's clothes. A month later we had a beautiful wedding in Hawaii. He looked absolutely divine in a wedding dress. So too did the sex on our honeymoon. The company is doing better than it did under that old bastard's rule, actually making those billions without having to resort to fraud. As for my now father-in-law. Last I heard he pissed off the wrong people and disappeared. Without his wealth, he wasn't so invincible anymore. I don't care where is, honestly. I'm too busy living my best life with my sexy femboy husband.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.9K 597 35
⚠️This story will contain: π‘ͺ𝒖𝒔𝒔 π’˜π’π’“π’…π’”, 𝑺𝒆𝒙, π‘Ίπ’–π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’…π’‚π’ π‘»π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’•π’”, 𝑺𝑯 (𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒇 π‘―π’‚π’“π’Ž) 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π‘΄π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’π’π’” 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒃...
3M 119K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
18 0 9
Currently in the process of rewriting this but if yall wanna read an unfinshed shitty love story then you'll like this:33
328K 10.4K 19
Sometimes temptation comes in the form of two married hot guys next door, and most of the time you shouldn't give in. But I did, and now I'm trapped...