Naruto x M! Reader

By simonchip

"Keep this, M/n. If you are in danger, call it out and they would save you." The woman said as she locked the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

260 10 0
By simonchip

As Kakashi hit the ground, his body suddenly turned into a log with shurikens and kunais stuck to it.

M/n saw Sasuke had jumped away. He noticed that Kakashi was nowhere to be seen so he took this opportunity to untie Naruto.

"Hey, Naruto, it looks like you're in a TIGHT situation, aren't you?." M/n cackled at his joke.

Naruto grumbled, flaring his nostrils. He tried to grab the h/c haired male and squeeze the life out of him. "Shut up, M/n! When I get out of this rope, I will suffocate you! Argh!"

M/n appeared beside him, then to the other side, basically teasing him. "I'm here! Haha, never mind, you're too slow!"

Naruto's face was red from anger. "You little-!" M/n threw a Kunai at the rope, cutting it.

Naruto began to yell when he felt himself fall. He was not ready to land safely. So, M/n being the kindest, most thoughtful, nice person he is. He caught Naruto bridal style.

"You alright, man?" M/n asked as he cocked to the side, watching in amusement when he saw Naruto glare at him.

"Now I got you!" Naruto jumped on top of M/n, which made him fall to the ground and began chocking him.

"Argh-! Blah! You're gonna kill your most awesome, cool, and hot best friend?!" M/n groaned out, letting his tongue out of his mouth adding some dramatic affect.

Naruto huffed and got up from M/n's stomach. "You deserve it!"

M/n took a big ass whiff from nature's air and jumped up, landing on his feet. "Welp, anyways, we should get to Kakashi and get each a bell. I think today is our time to shine! Well, my time since you already got yours. And he can be our slave!" M/n giggled maniacally.

"Yeah, believe it!" Naruto grinned, cracking his knuckles.

"Come on! Let's find him."

Both Genin were about to run when suddenly, they heard Sakura's scream. They looked at each other and speed up.

M/n jumped down on an empty field, trees surrounding it, Naruto following behind. There, they saw Kakashi reading his orange book, looking unbothered.

"We should sneak up on him and attack." M/n said as he grabbed black and white metal balls from his pouch. "Naruto, you're going in front of him while I go behind him, alright?"

"Yeah, yeah!"

Naruto ran out of the bushes and stood in front of Kakashi. "Hey, Sensei!"

Kakashi looked up from his book and stared at Naruto. "Oh, it looks like you got out from the ropes. Good for you." Kakashi said before going back to his book.

"Hey! Don't you ignore me!!"

While Naruto was distracting Kakashi, M/n was sneaking up around the trees until he hid behind a tree, a few feet away from where Kakashi and Naruto stood.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!" Naruto clones poofed and ran towards Kakashi.

"You know, your attack would be more effective if you didn't shout it out. Not saying that it would work on me, though." Kakashi teased, blocking one of the clone's punches.

Naruto growled at this but then relaxed. "You don't know what you're talking about, Sensei!"

Kakashi raised an eyebrow but soon he was pushed with great forced towards the ground but fortunately for him, he landed with great footing.

He looked at M/n, who stood there proudly. He chuckled in amusement. "Well, well, I must say you did got me there."

Kakashi closed his book shut and set it inside his pouch. "I guess, I have some time to play."

M/n's eyebrow twitched. "I will kick your balls if you insult us one more time!"

Kakashi gave him a closed eye smile. "If you can even touch me."

One of Naruto's clones threw a kunai at Kakashi, who easily avoided them. "As I said to the other one, there's no point in using normal attacks."

The kunai landed on the ground but to Kakashi's surprise it hit a small metal ball that exploded. Kakashi immediately fled as he was the one who was in front of the small bomb.

He patted his back, trying to get out the small fire off of his vest. He sighed, his shoulders flinging down. "This was my favorite vest..."

Both Genin sweat dropped.

Naruto ran full speed at Kakashi and punched him but Kakashi blocked him with one hand. Naruto then was about to kick him. However, he got blocked by Kakashi's other hand.

M/n took this chance to appear behind Kakashi and swing his foot but the Jonin threw Naruto away and avoided the kick.

"Just give us the bell, Sensei and we'll spare you into being our slave." M/n stated at a confused Kakashi.

"Slave?"

Naruto nodded and crossed his arms. "Yes, our slave!"

"Well, you two sure are weirdly different from the others." Kakashi nonchalantly said, for sure insulting M/n and Naruto.

"Hey! Was that an insult?!" M/n barked, sliding up his sleeves, ready to for real throw hands with grandpa.

"If that's the way you heard it then, yeah."

M/n began to make a hand seal. His eyebrows furrowed together as he speed up his Jutsu. He concentrated on his Chakra, making sure to not overdo it.

He had one chance to do it and he will certainly not waste it because of his lack of concentration.

Kakashi's eyes widened at the familiar hand signs M/n was doing. 'Could it be... No, it can't be! There's no way M/n could do this Jutsu, it takes too much Chakra and with no snow around it can be possible to summon them.'

"Twin Dragon Blizzard!"

Two dragons emerged from the two white metal balls. They were smaller than normal considering how small the balls were.

They were about 5 feet. They had thick skin with white scales.

The dragons flew towards Kakashi and began to fly around him with great speed. They began to close their distance on him, creating pressure on Kakashi's body. He felt like walls were squishing his body until he was destroyed.

Sure, Kakashi could use his Sharingan but he was too lazy to activate it. It's not like he was in a life or death situation.

Suddenly, the dragons flew away, making Kakashi loose his balance. Naruto decided to use this moment to get the bells.

He slid under Kakashi but his finger barely touched one. M/n and Naruto were about to attack Kakashi again before the alarm clock rang.

"Looks like time is up. Good luck next time."

Time Skip

Sasuke and Sakura were sitting next to two poles that Naruto and M/n were tied to. In front of them were two lunches. All of their stomachs growled.

"Uh-oh, stomachs growling, huh? That's too bad. Oh, by the way, about this exercise. Well, I've decided I won't sent any of you back to the Academy."

Everyone looked at Kakashi, shocked.

"What? I passed? All I did was faint and fall over. Do you get points for that?" Sakura asked in wonder.

M/n and Naruto looked and each other and grinned.

Sakura began to jump around, cheering while Sasuke smirked.

"Then- Then that means all four of us- I mean, all four of us?" Naruto yelled excitedly.

Kakashi smiled. "Yes. All four of you... are being dropped from the program. Permanently."

The four Genin's jaws literally fell to the ground.

"Huh? What the hell?" M/n asked confused, staring at Kakashi.

"Drop us from the program? That means we can never become ninja. You said if we couldn't take the bells, we'd be sent back to the Academy. You can't just change your mind and kick us out! Why would you do that?" Naruto screamed.

"Because you don't think like ninja. You think like little kids, little brats."

Sasuke grunted and suddenly charged at Kakashi, surprising the others.

"Well, that seemed like it triggered him." M/n took a mental note on that.

"Sasuke!" Sakura yelled in worry.

Kakashi quickly pinned him down to the ground. "You think it's all about you."

"Let go of Sasuke! You can't just step on him like he's some bug!" Sakura shouted.

"You don't know what it means to be a ninja. You think it's a game, huh?"

Everyone grunted.

"Why do you think we put you on squads? Did you consider that question for one moment?"

"Uh, I don't know what you mean?" Sakura said.

"I mean, you never realized what this exercise is all about. Not even close."

"What it's about?" Naruto repeated, confused.

"Yes, that's what determines wether you pass or fail."

M/n would've scratched his head right now because of how confused he was, but he was tied up. Quite tightly, might he add. 0/10, do not recommend getting tied up by Kakashi.

"But that's- I mean, I wanted to ask you about that from the beginning."

Kakashi clicked his tongue. "Use your head. Three people on a squad, in this case four. Why do you think we would do that?"

"Ahh! How are we supposed to know why you picked three people? We didn't make the rules!" Naruto screamed, annoyed.

"It's so basic. Teamwork!"

"Just working together, is that what you mean?" Sakura asked, shocked.

"That's what I mean. It's too late now. But if all four of you had come at me, you might have been able to take them. Well, anyway, it's over."

"You set it up with four people but only three bells. If we worked together and got the bells, only three of us could keep them. And that would lead to group conflict. And the squad would break up." Sakura claimed.

"Exactly. I purposely pitted you against each other."

Naruto made a confused sound.

"I wanted to see if you could overcome that and put the squad ahead of yourselves. A Genin should have a natural feel of teamwork. But you, it never even crossed your mind."

'Are we about to have a lecture right now?' M/n thought, manifesting that he won't be listening to those 4 four lectures.

"Sakura, you were obsessed with Sasuke who was gone, while Naruto was right in front of you and you wouldn't even lift a finger to help him. Naruto, you do everything on your own. Everything! You, Sasuke, thought the others were so far beneath you, they were worthless. Arrogance."

'Oh no, here he comes.' M/n gulped loudly.

"And finally, you, M/n. You just watched Naruto get beaten, not even helping him, but at the end, you and him did work together. However, you didn't include Sasuke and Sakura. And that's what sets to failure."

'Well, that went a bit better than what I imagined.' M/n let out a silent sigh of relief.

"Ninja missions are carried out in squads. Of course, you need individual skills. But teamwork is the most essential element. Every shinobi understands this. When individuals put themselves above the squad, this can lead to failure and death. For example."

Kakashi got a kunai from his pouch and put it on Sasuke's neck. "Sakura, kill Naruto and M/n now or Sasuke dies!"

Naruto and M/n looked at Kakashi then at Sakura horrified. They started screaming.

"That's what happens on a mission." Kakashi calmly said as he retracted his kunai from Sasuke's neck.

"Oh boy, that was really scary." Sakura commented, relieved.

Naruto and M/n sighed.

"He trynna give us a heart attack, man." M/n muttered to Naruto, who grunted, agreeing with him.

"The enemy takes a hostage and you've got an impossible choice. And someone ends up dead." Kakashi said, putting his kunai back in his pouch.

The Jonin got off of Sasuke and walked towards a nearby stone with writing in it. "On every mission, your life is on the line."

He went on about how the ninjas that were written on the stone were considered honored heroes to the village.

Naruto yelled out, saying he wanted to have his name engraved on the stone and wanting to be a hero.

M/n side-eyed him, thinking Naruto is crazy.

"They are a special kind of hero." Kakashi glanced at Naruto.

"Huh? What kinda of hero are they? Come on, tell us!" Naruto said.

Kakashi didn't say anything and turned his head back at the stone.

"Well? Well?" Naruto urged on.

"They're all K.I.A."

"Ooh, that sounds real cool!" Naruto grinned, not knowing what it actually meant.

"It means "Killed In Action", they all died." Sakura informed him.

Naruto's grin faltered and felt bad.

"This is a memorial stone. The names of my closest friends are engraved there."

Everyone looked at Kakashi, sympathetically.

'It must've been hard of how Kakashi-Sensei had lived. I can't imagine the pain he felt about losing his friends.' M/n thought, glancing at Naruto.

"All right, I'm going to give you one more chance. But I'm going to be much harder on you. You'll have three hours to get a bell. Eat lunch now to build up strength. But Naruto and M/n don't get any."

Naruto and M/n grunted in anger.

"And if anyone tries to feed them, that person immediately fail. I make the rules, you follow them. Got it?" Kakashi ordered.

Few minutes later

Sasuke and Sakura sat around Naruto and M/n, eating their lunches. Kakashi was nowhere to be found.

M/n looked around, making sure Kakashi was not around before he whispered to Sakura. "Hey, Sakura."

Sakura gulped down her food before she looked up at him. "Hm, yeah?"

"Can you give me one bite, please? I'll do anything!" The h/c haired male begged, making his best puppy eyes.

Sakura bit her lip, she thinking at what M/n said. She wanted to give M/n food but she'll fail and she doesn't want to get separated from M/n. Before she could respond, Naruto's stomach made a loud growl.

"This is no big deal! I can go without eating for days, for weeks! Believe it! This is no big deal!" His stomach growled again. "Uh... no problem."

"You know you can't even last an hour before wanting to eat, Naruto." M/n teased. "I think I'm the one that lasts more time with no food." M/n's stomach betrayed him.

Naruto grinned and stuck his tongue out. "You were saying?"

"Here."

Everyone looked at Sasuke. He was giving out his bento towards Naruto.

"What? No, Sasuke, you can't do that. You heard what the sensei said." Sakura interjected.

"Kakashi's gone. We need to get those bells as a team. If Naruto and M/n are hungry, they'll be weak and ineffective. That hurts the team and jeopardizes the mission."

Sakura looked at her bento before holding it out towards M/n.

M/n looked at Sakura in surprise, acting like if he wasn't going to guilt trip her a few minutes ago. Sakura smiled at him.

"Thanks, Sakura!" M/n giggled.

"Don't thank me, just eat." Sakura urged him before Kakashi comes back.

"But isn't that your lunch?" Naruto asked her, which of course M/n didn't like that because he was starving and wanted to eat this instant.

"I'm on a diet. I mean, I don't as much as Sasuke's so- just take it, Naruto!"

"I can't take it because I can't move my hands! You have to feed me!"

Sakura gasped.

"HUH?! No! Get Sasuke to feed you and let Sakura feed me!" M/n intervened, trashing around.

"Hurry up. He can come back any minute." Sasuke said, keeping out for the grey haired Jonin.

"Sasuke feed Naruto! Let me get this chance!" M/n yelled, wanting to get fed by Sakura.

Both Naruto and M/n were plunged with rice into their mouths. They were fed by Sasuke.

Suddenly, a gust of wind flew by, and Kakashi appeared, glaring at them.

"You!" Kakashi said in a scary way.

Everyone was startled at Kakashi's appearance.

"You broke the rules. I hope you're ready for the punishment." He made a hand seal, dark clouds and lighting appeared on the sky. "Any last words?"

Sasuke and M/n grunted as Naruto and Sakura whimpered.

"But you said- You said that they were four of us! That's what you said! And that's why Sakura, and.." Naruto trailed off.

"We're all on this squad. And we're all in it together." Sasuke said.

"Yeah, that's right. We have our lunches to them because the four of us are one!"

"Yes! If one goes down then all of us go down together!"

"Uh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Believe it! That's right!"

"The four of you are one, that's your excuse?" The Jonin put his hands on his hips and leaned towards the four.

"Hm. You pass." Kakashi smiled.

They all looked at their Sensei in confusion.

"You pass." Kakashi repeated.

"What do you mean? How did we pass?" Sakura asked.

"You're the first squad that ever succeeded. The others did exactly what I said and fell into every trap. They couldn't think for themselves. "A ninja must see through deception." In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum. That's true. But those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

"Ah." Sakura smiled.

Naruto and M/n began to tear up. Having great respect for the Jonin.

Sasuke smirked.

"He's a- You know, he's kind of cool." Naruto wheezed.

"We're at your service, Master." M/n bowed his head dramatically.

"The exercise is over. Everyone passes. Squad 7 starts its first mission tomorrow." Kakashi announced.

"Yes!" Sakura cheered.

"I did it! I did it! Believe it! I'm a ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja!" Naruto yelled, trashing like a madman.

"Let's go home." Kakashi turned around and began to walk away. Sakura and Sasuke following right beside him.

"Huh?! Wait! You forgot about us!" M/n shouted. "Sakura how can you do this?! I thought you were my friend!"

"I'd knew they do this! It happens every time, believe it!" Naruto growled. "You guys forgot to untie us." Naruto's scream echoed.

Sooo what did you guys think about the fighting scene? I'm super bad at writing fights so I hope it makes sense.💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
658K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc