MY EMOTIONLESS BOYFRIEND [ENG...

By Laervaa2nd_

BOY X BOY ⚠️ GeminiFourth Fanfiction [COMPLETE] Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English i... More

#01
#02
#03
#04
#05
#06
#07
#08
#09
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#36
#37
#38
#39 (END)
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2 (Last)
🤫
a little jub jub for reader!
#01.2
#02.2
#03.2
#04.2
#05.2
#06.2
#07.2
#08.2
#09.2
#10.2
#11.2
Special Chapter : MarkFord
#12.2
#13.2
#14.2
#15.2
#16.2
#17.2
#18.2
#19.2
#20.2
#21.2
#22.2
#23.2
#24.2
#25.2
#26.2
#27.2
#28.2
#29.2
#30.2
#31.2
#32.2
#33.2
#34.2
#35.2
#36.2
#37.2
#38.2
#39.2 [END]
ANNOUNCEMENT
Special Chapter : Our Valentine Day (1/2)
Special Chapter: Our Valentine Day (2/2)
Special Chapter : Our New Year's (1/2)
Special Chapter : Our New Year's (2/2)
Special Chapter : Three
Not An Update
Highlight
CHARACTERS
#01.3
#02.3
#03.3
#04.3

#35

1.6K 90 6
By Laervaa2nd_

"What are you doing?" my father asked.

"Dad"

"Fourth, starting tomorrow....no...right now you have to go back home," my father said.

"but rent....."

"I says go home"

"Dad, don't be so harsh," my mom spoke up.

I looked at Gemini who wasn't moving at all. ....

"And you, don't even think about seeing my son again"

"Dad!"

"Go away"

"Dad!!!"

"I won't leave khrub", Gemini said

"You fought back?", my father asked.

"no khrub"

"Then why did you refuse to leave when I kicked you out?"

"I will try to convince you"

"I'm sure my son will never be with you, how dare you," my father said.

"I will prove it"

"Proving with what?"

"enough....if dad keep insulting Gemini....I'll wont  back home," I said.

I think I'm going crazy now 😩

"You threatened father?"

"No...I warned you, dad want me to go home, fine, I'll go home, but if you want me to break up Gemini.....sorry dad....your son can't fulfill it."

"Fourth!"

"dad I can't"

"Why are you still here? Hurry and leave?"

My father drove away Gemini

"No."

I resolutely endured it

"Fourth...it's okay, I'll leave"

"No..don't leave me  Gem..."

Gemini comes closer and whispers

"let me go....."

I stare at Gemini, unwilling to let go

"Let him go," my father said and pulled me away from Gemini.

A moment later....I saw my lover slowly turn around and walk out....

After that dad asked my mom to put my things in the suitcase and he took me to the car.

.

.

"Dad must be happy now," I said sarcastically as we arrived home.

"Fourth, don't say that to your father," my mother scolded.

"I've always obeyed your requests, I got into that prestigious university even though I really didn't want to major in it...I wanted to study law but I obeyed you"

"You want to major in law, dad will take care of it, as long as you break up with that kid"

"No, I won't let Gemini go"

"Fourth"

"Dad doesn't forbid you from dating a Gemini....but you know what, your dad is worried about your future and what other people think, son."

"What's wrong with my future, I can take care of myself so far, what's the problem with that?"

"are you aware of the risks of your decision?, don't you know?, the relationship you're in will really be looked down upon by society, and the people around you....no one will accept it no matter how sincere you two are to each other."

A/N :  😿😔

"You're the only one who thinks like that, you know...even my friends accept it well, they're not disgusted with me"

"Then what about Gemini's parents?"

"..."

"Are you sure they will accept the fact that their son has a male lover?"

"...."

"break up with him, I don't want to hear any more excuses"

That's right....even if my parents approved of me....Gemini's parents....wouldn't necessarily approve of our relationship, especially since I heard Gemini's parents are a conglomerate...

It will definitely be difficult for them to accept me

Is this going to be the end of the relationship between me and Gemini?

No....this is not the end between us....

"Dad.....You're not thinking about other people's opinions....you just don't accept me."

"Fourth..."

"If you're really worried about me, you should be supporting me, helping me....not listening to other people's opinions and thinking about things that haven't happened yet."

"...."

"I know......I'm very selfish, but..... you also very selfish.... I'm so disappointed"

"Fourth!!!"

I walked to my room ignoring my mom's call.

I'm sorry dad....I actually didn't intend to say that, but right now my mind is so muddled that I don't know what I'm saying.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 3.3K 13
Shall I try dating my best friend for ten days? A GeminiFourth Short Story
2.3K 145 9
"No matter how loyal i am,i will always be your second priority"Fourth nattawat Cover by @LUVJUYEON_
7.6K 395 14
Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a living for himself alone and trying to fix th...
7.6K 437 10
After an extensive delegation in Japan, Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak, the CEO of "Fashionable," wearily returns to Thailand. His grandfather, eager...