Quidditch Love | Hermione Gra...

By Hazelpottah

{g×g} [slow burn] When y/n visits Hogwarts for the triwizard tournament, Everyone seems to wanna gain her att... More

cast/character
The quidditch world cup
Rita Skeeter
At the Weasley's
The triwizard tournament
The goblet of fire
Did you see the way he looked at me?
Approaching her
A gift from who?
The first task
The hospital wing and an angry Granger
Don't you remember me, Granger?
Alone time with her
A ride in the broom
"leave"
D-do you like them?-
y/n likes krum?
A date for the ball?
Charming man
night before the Yule ball
The ball

meet me at the lake

779 26 3
By Hazelpottah

The following day, the Gryffindors were having their breakfast at the great hall as usual, chatting.

As they were eating their feasts together, Hermione heard some footsteps behind her, just when she was complaining about Rita Skeeter

"Mind if I sit here?" Y/n approached them, Hermione excitedly stood up.

"Y/n!!!" She said and went forward to hug y/n but that idea immediately was gone when her eyes scanned the person standing next to y/n,

"And hello!.... fleur.." she said awkwardly laughing, fleur didn't care much to reply back.

"Oh the food is always amazing here" y/n glanced at the food they were eating.

"Absolutely! You should try it! Come!!" Hermione said and offered seats at the Gryffindor table.

They took their seats, and started eating. Ron decided to speak.

"So, great story yesterday huh" Ron stuffing his chicken sandwich in his mouth.

"Story? What story?" Fleur sounded vexed, all the others were looking at an angry fleur, suprised at this sudden reaction, while fleur was frowning at y/n.

"Uhhh" y/n started awkwardly, "I've told you! About Hermione!" Fleur stared at Hermione as y/n spoke,
"The story about us!"

"You are going around telling it to everyone?" Fleur whispered, loud enough for them to hear.

"Fleur?!... Hermione has to know it?! What's ur point?!.." Y/n asked, confused.

Fleur signed, looking deeply annoyed. Y/n looked at Hermione with apologetic eyes, Hermione gave back a comforting look.

"But why did you leave so soon" Ron started speaking again, trying to recover the group from the awkward conversation fleur and y/n were having

"Do you think she'll stay in there forever, ofcourse she has to leave!" Fleur laughed sarcastically with a deep french accent.

A deep silence filled in as she finished.

"Y/n, come with me"

"Fleur!! What has gotten into you?!"

"Come!!" She dragged y/n to the entrance of the great hall. Far away from the table

"See, I am not trying to do anything bad! But do you know how much I've searched for you yesterday?! I was soo worrie-" Fleur complained.

"I apologise once again, fleur!!! Once again!" Y/n cutted fleur off, apologizing

"You always let me know things first! But now that Potter boy knows it before me?! And even that ginger head girl?!" She argued.

"Fleur, I think it's not a good time to fight!"

"We are not fighting y/n!, We are sorting out things! Now tell me..!" Fleur was interrupted again by none other than...

"Oh please... I get to hear all this, just as I enter ofcourse!" Draco Malfoy said dramatically, entering the great hall.

Both fleur and y/n turned to see the blonde boy, making complaints to their faces

"Y.. Y/n?? Oh didn't see you there. I-i have seen you!" His tone changed just as he saw y/n.

The Gryffindors continued eating but hermione was not able to take her eyes off, she was curious and was worried, thinking what was happening with y/n and fleur. They definitely looked like they were fighting even from far away.

"Look at that" Hermione said to Ron, still looking at them. "Even Draco is whipped for y/n it seems!

"I saw your match, sitting with the ministers along with my dad" He flexed. "You weren't so bad yourself." he said and walked away to the Slytherin table.

"Excuse me?!!!" Y/n's mouth made an "o" shape, her eyes followed Malfoy walking away as he tried so hard to be cool.

"Asshole!" y/n muttered and made a face at him.

"I am going to eat with the girls, are you coming or not?" Fleur Questioned.

"Fleur it's..."

Before y/n could finish, Fleur furiously walked away from y/n, not hearing her complete.

"Phew, well that's what I wanted" y/n said and walked towards the Gryffindor table, just to see hermione intensely staring at her.

"Is she staring at me? Is this girl alright?" Y/n baffled as she walked towards them, even took a few back looks, to figure out if she was looking at someone else

When Hermione realised that y/n was actually coming her way ,She looked away nervously Y/n chuckled at her cuteness.

Y/n appeared and took a seat beside Ginny, facing Hermione.

"Oh you are here" Hermione acted suprised as y/n appeared
"Oh as if you didn't see me coming!" Y/n raised her eyebrows at Hermione, settling down.

"So you saw it" Hermione said, embarrassed.
"Yes I did" They chuckled together.

"What's with that blonde girl bothering you" Ginny questioned bluntly.

Suprised, y/n spoke "Damn girl who hurt you today" and dragged a pudding plate near her.

"I accidentally bumped into her today, and god damn will she ever shut up! She makes me so flustered!" Ginny complained.

"Ginny..." Hermione called.

"Yes?"

"You do realise fleur is y/n's friend right?"

"Well- I do believe in y/n.. she's our friend too" Ginny side-eyed y/n, as y/n did the same.

"That's my girl! Hermione you've been with me for years and don't you trust me?" Y/n questioned, looking fakly offended.

"Well, I don't really believe thiefs" Hermione casually said.

"Thief??" Y/n tilted her head, confused.

"The thief who stole my my heart..?" Hermione finished unsurely, Horrified looks surrounded her.

"Oh.. nevermind, I shouldn't have tired" she said awkwardly laughing.

Ginny especially looked very funny with her confused face, she looked at y/n sitting with an even funnier face.

"What did you say??!" Y/n stood up, pulling hermione's arms and forcing her to repeat it.

"Are you drunk by any chance Hermione?" Ron questioned, his eyes wide open at her cringey pick up line but he continued eating his chicken sticks.

"Oh stop it Ronald!, I was just joking!"

"Oh joking I see.." y/n mumbled under her breath, sitting down.

"What?!" Hermione leaned closer to hear.
"Nothing!" Y/n looked up and smile

"What was that?!" Harry laughed softly as he asked which made the group laugh too

"That was terrible!" Ginny complained, laughing with a disgusted face.

"Oh shut up! I tired" Hermione laughed along.

"You've been practising with krum, huh?" Harry teased.

"Well, I thought of using this line on krum, so you should say now! How was it?! Should I use it?" Hermione questioned y/n as their laughter slowly trailed off

"Definitely, I am sure he likes some cheesy ones" y/n suggests, as her smile was now trailed off and she was now rather focusing on eating her food rather looking interested in talking with hermione.

"Oh don't you dare Hermione! Don't make him more awkward than he already is" Ginny sounded disappointed.

"Y/n" Ron called as y/n hummed in response.

"Why did you run away last night....." Ron hesitated but hermione took the lead as Ron reminded her about the thing she wanted to always ask y/n.

"Oh yes! I need to know many things! Why did you go?! What's wrong?!" Her tone changed serious.

"Hermione... I will tell you" y/n hung back.

"No! Tell me nOw!" Hermione Ordered. "I wanna ask you about your life, your parents and why, why not one time just one time!, you never came over, to visit us!"

"Hermione..." Y/n looked uneasy, she stared down at her plate and signed deeply.

"I wanna spend time with you, y/l/n"

Y/n paused, as Hermione leaned and mumbled those words. A small smile curved down her mouth slightly as Hermione backed up and continued eating.

"And what does that mean?" Y/n softly muttered. She looked at hermione biting her lips, smiling.

"What are you two mumbling?" Ron mumbled because of the food in his mouth.

"Always flirting ugh!" Ginny rolled her eyes and slides away to her left, to talk to Dean and Seamus.

"Uhhhh... You... You talk too much for your age Ginny" y/n cleared her throat and continue speaking.

"Meet me at the lake, maybe I'll be free for you" y/n stood up, planning to leave but her eyes were fixed on hermione.

Hermione chuckle softly and facepalmed, as y/n noticed Ginny and Harry sharing a look even with obstacles inbetween.

"Meet you tomorrow, granger. Don't be late!"

"What's the timing though" Hermione questioned.

"Whenever you complete revising your muggle studies book" y/n said walking backwards, still looking at hermione, towards the exit.

"How did you... How did you know" y/n only was able to read Hermione's thin lips, being unable to hear as she was now far away, she bumped into a random Hufflepuff as she was walking backwards, she then apologized to which hermione laughed.

"I noticed" y/n mouthed, finally being out of sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 7.5K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
118K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
29.7K 990 21
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
931K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...