HER SLAVE ( G×G) 17+ ( ON HO...

By Tulips_I_Love_You

Kim Jennie a college student who works in a pub for her daily living . Her parents left her because she dream... More

CHARACTERS
NORMAL LIFE
PUB NIGHT.
PUB NIGHT II
MEETING HER AGAIN .
CONTRACT .
HER REAL SIDE
SCARED
PLEASED?
FEES
VIRAL VIDEO
STRIP CLUB
MISUNDERSTANDING
C CELL I
ASKING HELP
BEING A DOLL

HER MANSION

4K 38 0
By Tulips_I_Love_You

Lisa - see you tomorrow babygirl . Come on time . I will text you the address.  Bye

Jennie- bye !

Lisa left her dumbfounded. 

Soon a message popped up . She received the home address. 

Jennie pov

Hmmm Jennie it's matter of few hours only . Just serve her and get money . You will never have to ask for extra payment form Mr park now .

With this jennie went out of the cafe and headed towards her home. 

Timeskip to next day. 

Jennie was looking herself in mirror as she was wearing simple clothes . It was 9.15 already at night .

Jennie- all the best Jennie you can do this !!!

She encouraged herself. 

Soon Jennie left the home and reached the given address. 

At the main gate .

Bodyguard- miss to whom you want to meet ?

Jennie- Ms Lalisa .

Bodyguard- your name ?

Jennie- Kim Jennie. 

Bodyguard- wait a little .

He talked over phone to someone .

Bodyguard- you can go miss. 

Jennie was escorted by a bodyguard till the Lisa room . He left from out of the door only .

Jennie took a long breath and knocked on the door .

Lisa - come in .

Jennie stepped inside . The lights were dim and she saw Lisa laying on the bed only in shorts in bra .

Jennie words got stuck in her throat.  She couldn't handle this much hotness of her .

Lisa - what happened baby?

Jennie- n.nothing..

Lisa - come here ..

Jennie went to her and sat next to her .

Lisa - should we start with the work hm ?

Jennie nodded .

Lisa - go and change the clothes . New pair are there inside in washroom .

She changed and came out as Lisa attention diverted to her .

Lisa - fuck you look really fucking sexy . Tonight I will make sure to make you scream my name !

Jennie- sure mommy

She spoke with a naughty smirk. 

Jennie went toward Lisa and in a swift movement removed her bra making her bouncy boobs jiggle .

Lisa - mhmm baby

Soon she started to suck her boobs while touching her down there making Lisa moan ..

Lisa - ahhhh mhmm your hot mouth gives pleasure..

Jennie- alot is to come mommy ..

She bit on the last word .

Lisa - can't wait to ruin a slut like you again .

Jennie felt a little bad on the word slut but she just played it off .

With this jennie opened her long white legs wide for only Lisa .

Lisa gave a small kitten lick on her pussy making Jennie arch her back in pleasure. 

Jennie- mhmmmm ah m.mommy

Lisa - since it's your first day here I am going to be slow but tomorrow onwards be ready .

Jennie nodded her head .

Lisa attached her pussy with her and started to grind . The room was filled with sinful moans and screams of pleasure. 

Lisa - ahhhhh such a wet pussy you have for me .

She said while banging her pussy hard on her  .

Jennie - ahhhhhhh M.mmomy fuck fuck ...

Soon they both cummed . Jennie got down to her pussy and started to lick the dripping cum not wanting to waste any drop of it .

Lisa - ahhhhh yes whore .

Hiiiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💚 😁 💜 😊 ☺ ✨ 💚 😁 💜

Byeeeeeee love you 😍 ❤ 😘 💓 ♥ 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4K 24
[COMPLETED] Jennie Kim, being the best proffessor you'll ever met, work dedicated person, kind but serious when it comes to work has come through one...
26.4K 603 26
Jennie is a 25-year-old sex therapist who specializes in dealing with victims of sexual abuse. Shes helping them with a special physiotherapy. She ge...
159K 7.4K 60
JENLISA JENTOP G!P STORY PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT! THANKS IN ADVANCE. :)) HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ••••• Lisa wanted nothing but to live her seemingly perfec...
661K 14.8K 42
Jennie is innocent. Her religious parents made sure of it. Even so, she still can't help but have a crush on a not so innocent Lisa. Lisa who has fuc...