Masters of the syndicate Games

By Krystal_RosE_Ari

[COMPLETED] It was a sunny day, the weather was perfect for a nice picnic and having fun. It was a day like t... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜

1.2K 34 1
By Krystal_RosE_Ari

I have never regretted spewing bullshit so much in my life. I don't think I'm gonna see the dawn of tomorrow. Gosh was that really worth it? Probably. The sinking feeling in my stomach along with the sound of gunfire and smoke makes me really dizzy.

"That's enough," The Yakuza guy says. I gulped unconsciously, Now that I think of it, I should have just escaped with Mom, and not turned back, but I have a deal to keep. Her life for a case.

"You should have kept your mouth shut," Daniel says and grabs my hair, he pulls out a gun and aims it at my head.

"Sir!," A guy calls out, Daniel whips his head around.

"Sakura's dead, her body along with another guard was found in a room below," He reported. The look on Daniel's face changed, he cocked the gun and almost pulled the trigger when a gunshot whizzed past and hit Daniel in the hand. Pink mist stayed in the air and a few blood drops fell on my face. Um, what the actual fuck?

I whirled my head around to look who it was, and wait a minute is that Dante?

"Dante?" I called, and he came up the stair with a machine gun in his hand. In a minute, everything changed. I was dissing Daniel, and he got pissed and now his hand is blown off. I saw the gun which fell next to me. His fingers are around the trigger. I picked it up immediately, pried the fingers off, and shot the guys next to him. The sound of bullets hitting the enemy's head, and the constant shouting threw me off guard for a second. The Yakuza guy, Daniel along with a few bodyguards were running upstairs to the rooftop. Oh hell no!

A bomb went off nearby and explosions continued. I ran after those guys and since more reinforcements from the enemy side came forward, there was total confusion. I could easily slide past all the wave of bulky men coming my way, their main goal was to stop Dante. He is impossible to beat anyway, he is like a wave of tsunami, and no one can stop him. There were some hand grenades lying on the ground, so I picked some up. I have to kill that piece of shit for hurting my mom and taking her away from me and my family!

I climbed up the stairs, and the pain in my left arm grew but I ignored it. There is a helicopter on the rooftop and they are going to escape! Oh, shitty hell no. I can't take those guys head-on, but they can't fly if there's no pilot right? I took my gun and aimed it at the piolet sitting in his cabin. I'm sorry but you gotta go. I took my aim carefully and shot him in the neck, he slumped forwards and the Yakuza guy and Daniel stopped in their tracts.

"Where the hell are you going, you stupid son of a bitchhh," I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guards blocked my way to them, "Move," I say, enraged. 

"First you messed with my mom, then my dad, and then me, YOU are going to pay for this," I gritted my teeth. Daniel was standing there, holding his right arm in his hand, blood profusely dripping off from the part where it blew off. His face scrunched up and sweating.

"She's crazy!" The yakuza guy says and they run up to the helicopter. "We have to go!" Daniel screamed and pushed the dead pilot from his seat. A guy from the bodyguards took the seat and fumbled over the switches. Are they going to escape? with an inexperienced idiot? The Japanese men stomped forward and tried to intimidate me into giving up. I won't be able to stop them, but my grenades can.

I took a deep breath, with the grenade in my right hand, I took the pin off and stretched my arm fully back. "What is she doing?" One of them asked in Japanese, confused, but I just smiled.

"HANABI," I cackled before throwing it hard at the chopper. I don't care if I got the briefcase or not, Daniel must surely die. The thing flew into the front seats and impacted with the helicopter and it blew up with an ear-piercing bang.  In a second, those Japanese men lunged forward because of the impact and I fell backward.

 There is a weird ringing in my ears and I coughed as the hot winds gushed over me. There was black smoke everywhere! Ah, I can't move at all. My entire body and frozen and I think I can't hear anymore. What if I lose my left hand? I barely had time to shield myself from the explosion. Maybe I'm dying.

Today is such a mess. I really hope I'll be able to see Mom for one last time, and Dad, Vincent, Dante, Lorenzo, Alex, Armando. I want to see them before I pass away at least. I wanted to do so much in life, like traveling and going on tons of picnics and pool parties. I won't be able to do that anymore. I wanted to take a family photo too, with all of us in it, then we would have dinner together and play video games. I wanted Alex to take me out for drinking, Dante making me his gross protein shake, Armando to teach me how to drive, Lorenzo to make me study for a mock test, Vincent to ramble about his favorite art pieces, and most importantly, Dad and Mom to take me out to an amusement park. Huuuu, I don't wanna die yet.

"VIVIAN!" A muffled voice called, is this god calling me? NO, not yet. "VIVIAN!" The voice called again. "Wake up," The voice got louder and a sharp sting enveloped my cheek. I did just get slapped. I painfully opened my eyes and saw Mom. What is she doing here?

"Idiot," She said and plopped me up on her shoulder. Eh, what's going on? I can't really see what was happening, I saw a bunch of stairs and more stairs, and I was constantly bumping up and down on my mom's shoulder. Is she okay? I did get heavier and plumper the last time she saw me. She's gonna call me a fat pig again, for sure. The constant moving is kinda getting to me, and I feel like throwing up.

"Wha-" Another voice spoke, who's is this? Mom gently put me down and another person came up in my view. Is this Dante or Vincent, I can't really tell, they have the same build. He stretched my eye and shined a flashlight on it. Ugh, too bright. "She has a concussion," The voice got muffled again and I couldn't help it anymore. I fell asleep.

---------------

My eyes, flutter open into the same bright flash of light, the same white ceiling, and those fluorescent lights hanging up. This reminded me of the house, the fire, and the hospital, Johanna. It feels so heavy, my body hurts so much, especially my arm. I slowly tried to get up but, oh it feels like forever. 

Finally, I got up with my back straight and took a look at my arm, Thankfully it was still intact. I don't know what I'd do if it was gone. I tried moving my fingers in each hand and they were all fine. Uff, now the legs, I slowly wriggled my toes and moved my joints. Gosh, why does it feel so tight? As if I hadn't moved it in decades. My body is in serious pain right now, and thankfully there's no one in the room to see my embarrassment.

I creaked to the side and tried to stand up but instead, I fell knees first. Urughh, MAH KNEES. I grunted as I used the bed to stand up again, ugh I feel like a grandma, with weak knees and a sore body. Just at that moment, the door slowly creaked open and a nurse walked in. Needless to say, she jumped in surprise. Damn, is my bedhead that good? I might be in a hospital gown, but what can I say? A Moretti rocks everything.

"Doctor!" The nurse called out and soon enough, he came with a surprised look on his face. Huh? What's going on? He walked up to me quickly and put me back to bed. He checked my heartbeat, my breathing, my arm, and also a wound on my stomach that I didn't even know I had. The nurse on the other hand ran out of the room and I think she's gonna get my family. The physician kept making me a bunch of questions which made me question what the hell happened to me.

"Do you feel pain?" He asked, and I just nodded. I'm too lazy to answer him right now. "Where?", I showed him my thighs, my arms, my stomach, and probably everywhere. So he prescribed me some painkillers and all,

"How long have I been out?" I ask him, and he replied, "3 weeks, we thought you might be in a coma for 5 weeks the least. You're strong Miss Vivian," he smiled. Three weeks?! Damn, that's why my body felt all edgy.

He poured some water and gave me the painkillers and he also informed me that my family was coming to see me at any minute. Hummm, I really don't want them to see me right now, even though I am hella excited to meet them. So the moment he walked out I covered myself up with the blanket.

The door creaked open and I heard Armando's and Vincent's voices, the door closed and now the only sound I hear is my breathing. 

"Vivian." My mom's voice reached my ears and out of nowhere, my eyes were filled with tears. Oh, it's been so long since I heard someone call my name as she did, filled with warmth and fuzziness. I missed her so much! I whimpered and tried to keep my voice down. The blanket slowly opened and I saw everyone through my blurry, tear-glazed eyes. "Waaaaaahhhh," I bawled my eyes out.

She gently hugged me and I breathed in her familiar scent, the coconut moisturizer that she always used. "Viv, are you in pain? Wait, I'll call the doctor," I heard Dad say but I stopped him by grabbing onto his sleeve.

"Don't leave me," I wailed and he closed in for a hug. I grabbed onto both of them like my life depended on it. 

---

"Done crying?" Alex teased me by wiggling his ugly face in front of mine. "Go away," I say, embarrassed. "You are such a crybaby, boowoo," He teased again and I slapped his hand. "Leave her alone, Alex!" Armando called him out.

"So, care to tell us what happened?" Vincent grabbed the chair and sat in front of the bed. Mom and Dad were side by side holding hands, and they too looked at me expectantly. In fact, everyone here is looking at me.

"Even if you dug around, it would have been impossible to find me, also you put yourself in grave danger," She looked at me disapprovingly. 

"Ughh, okay, okay. I'll tell you guys. See Mom, you remember those people who used to follow us for like a year. Turns out they were the FBI and I only found out about it after they dropped some hints or something like that. At first, I was super pissed but then again, I was like what the hell why not see what they have to say? Then they told me that you were Damn freaking alive, I was shocked out of my mind and they were like 'If you want us to save her then you have to give us something', like a darn trade. Anyway, I accepted it and then that stupid prick Sakura kidnapped me. She was my friend and that son of a gun Marcel too. When we were in that cell, Those FBI guys helped you escape Btw where is he? I have to thank him. Where was I? Oh yeah, I had to go upwards to find the thing they wanted, oh my gosh I felt like my heart was going to jump out any second. But I was really cool and defeated them. That second, I saw Daniel trying to escape I was like oh hell nah, and then bombed his helicopter so he could go to hell," I finished.

"WTF" Dante blurted and I scowled at him. 

"Wha-what? Did you guys hear what she said? What the heck? I didn't understand a single word," Alex pointed at me, and I saw Mom and Dad too, They were as confused as everyone else. Vincent just stared at me and sighed. He turned around and explained what I said to others, but more sensible. Shit, he understood that? Damn!

"I think she's all right now, considering how long she babbled," Lorenzo says and pinched my cheek.

"Babbled? I explaine-"

"Stopp, I can't hear any more of that voice," Alex covered his ears and Dante chortled, which lead to everyone laughing their ass off. Not me tho, I chased that prick around the entire building to the room.

"I love you, idiot," He says after I finally caught him, " Me too, monkey," I laughed. Mom and Dad too looked really happy, and they kissed which provoked a series of Gags from me, Alex, Armando, and Dante. "We're so thankful that you're awake, mi amado," Mom says and kisses me on the cheek.

I would have never been happier than this moment right now. My family is here with me right now and that's all I need.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.2K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
148K 3.9K 39
After his wife was captured by the rival mob, Michael Rossi goes to the bar to relieve his emotional pain. When a woman spikes his drink, he unknowin...
10.5K 231 22
Catalina Black is barely holding the cracks her life together, when it shatters completely. Her abusive foster dad is dead. She has nowhere to go. Of...
11.8K 347 36
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...