SasuSaku: You Saved Me

By breshea_carter

Modern/Highschool Au Sasuke and Sakura two individuals who once lived in the same neighborhood during Junior... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

377 23 68
By breshea_carter

⚠️TW This Chapter⚠️

Itachi knew this man wasn't stupid, he couldn't just walk up and start asking questions without him getting suspicious.

So he quickly came up with an approach.

A fake phone call.

He pulled out his phone bringing it to his ear as he walked up closer to Sakura's house.

"Oh yeah Tsunade... I'm about to check the mail now... Yeah Sakura asked if I could drop her and her boyfriend off at their friend's house.. yeah they're having a little study night so they're spending the night.... Oh Yeah I made sure she had an extra bag..." Itachi said.

He took a peek at Shuko's car noticing how the window moved down a bit.

"Yeah.. Sakura told me someone broke in last night... Yeah said it was her Mom's Fiancé... Oh really? You don't want him here? You didn't ask him to check on her?....Yeah that's what Sakura said he told her... Oh so He's lying?....What kind of car does he drive?....A black Nissan Altima?... Is his plate number 2AB87P9... Yeah I'm looking at it right now.... Call the cops?.... Put a proximity warning on his car and him?... Okay Alright... let me call you back." Itachi said as his eyes went to Shuko who was looking right at him. The window fully down now.

Itachi had him where he wanted him. Scared.

"Hey, you're going to have to leave, You're not supposed to be here." Itachi said.

"Who the hell are you?" Shuko asked looking at Itachi intently.

"Just a good neighbor. I always help look after the house when Tsunade is out of town or what not. I help her take care of her niece as well."

"Well I'm-" Shuko started.

"I know exactly who you are Mr. Omira. I also know you're making Sakura uncomfortable, watching her, breaking into her home as you please, predators like you deserve to be in the ground rotting." Itachi said. "Now I have your plate numbers, I'm going to inform some buddies of mine down at the local station to put a proximity warning on your vehicle and you yourself, that way if you even think to step in this neighborhood your ass is getting arrested. There will also be a patrol car stationed here to make sure no stalking happens while Sakura leaves for school." He said.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You're just the fucking neighbor you don't know my relationship with Sakura."

"I know just enough, I know more than you think. I know SOB's like yourself take advantage of young girls, you hurt them, you're a pedophile, a predator, a rapist. So I advise you to never come here again, or you'll deal with me personally." Itachi said. "No one should look over their shoulder every second of the day because bastards like you exist. So like I said, leave and never come back." Itachi said. His glare was set as Shuko gave one in return. He started his car and quickly drove off.

As Itachi walked back to his home he made that phone call putting the proximity warning out. By him being a cop himself, if he see's Shuko he will have all rights to arrest him. Which was another reason he didn't give up who he really was.

When he walked back inside his home, Sasuke  was conforting Sakura on the couch. "Everything okay?" Sasuke asked when he looked at his brother.

"Everything should be now. He shouldn't come back." He said. "If he does, I'll arrest him." Itachi said. "I'll have all rights to do so, I'm putting a proximity warning on his vehicle and himself. I'm also going to see about getting a restraining order against him for Sakura." He said.

"Can I get one against Sage to?"

"It'll be tricky with that one, considering she goes to school with you." Itachi said. "I'll make sure to press those charges though." He said as Sakura nodded.

"How's your head?" Itachi asked.

"Hurting really bad. It's a throbbing pain." She said.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked.

"I don't think so... I think I should just take a nap.." She said as she tried to stand but stumbled a bit. Sasuke was quick to help steady her. "I'm fine." She said.

"You're not fine. You have a concussion." Sasuke said.

"Take her upstairs Sasuke, and let her use this." Itachi said walking into the kitchen grabbing a gel ice pack from the fridge for her.

He handed it to her as she gently placed it on the bump on her head, wincing from pain in the process.

"Thank you guys.." she said as Sasuke helped her walk as they went towards the stairs.

When they got upstairs to his room, Sakura threw the ice pack on his bed and began to undress herself.

"Sakura, what are you doing?" Sasuke asked as his ears tinted red and he turned his face from her.

"I can't sleep in my school uniform it will be uncomfortable." She said softly as she walked over to his closet only in her bra and underwear.

"I could've went to your house and got you some clothes." He said peeking over to her seeing her slip on one of his shirts which was a bit oversized falling completely over her frame stopping halfway on her thigh.

"I'll go over and get a night bag later. Plus your clothes are comfortable."

"Do you want a pair of sweatpants then?" He asked.

"Hmm I don't think I want any." She said sitting on his bed grabbing the ice pack placing it on her head. "Are you uncomfortable with me in just a shirt?" She asked.

"Not so much as me being uncomfortable but you." He said.

"If I were uncomfortable I wouldn't have just stripped down halfway naked in front of you Sasuke." She chuckled.

"Hn.." he grunted. "I'm going to go Shower. If you need anything let Itachi know.

"I'm fine, I'll try to sleep." She said as he nodded.

When Sasuke left out of his room he turned the lights off to allow Sakura to relax a bit more. The pain she was experiencing wasn't really going away, it was causing her to stay up longer than she wanted. The ice pack was wearing down In coolness so to get comfortable she pulled Sasuke's blanket up and snuggled into his pillow.

The scent of him lingered heavily on the pillow and just barely smelling it caused her to settle a bit more.

Somehow it was always Sasuke who seemed to calm her, even when he wasn't physically there. Just the comfort of being among his things helped get to sleep quicker than anything else ever could.

As she was falling deeper into her sleep, the pain in ber head felt a bit distant now, her calmness as sleeping was disappearing slowly as well, because now her thoughts were racing and they were very loud.

She couldn't help but think about Shuko, how a man like him was able to do the things he does and act normal. He's hurt people before, possibly stole something precious from someone forever. To think those were his intentions with her this entire time.

How could her mother even be with someone without knowing their background.

She began to toss and turn in her sleep. When Sakura shot her eyes open she was somehow in her room, and the temperature in her room was nearly scorching, she was hot she felt like she was directly under the sun.

A loud bang was heard and she jumped as she looked at her door. The footsteps she hears getting louder as they get closer. When her door opens it's Shuko. Sakura takes a step back only for him to take a step forward. When she turns to run, he quickly catches up to her and pins her down on her bed. He holds her hands up over her head and he begins to come down on her.

She starts to fight and scream, but all he calls is her name. "Sakura... Sakura.."

"NO STOP!" She yells as she finally shoots up. She's panting and sweating bullets, finally she see's she was never in her room, she was still in Sasuke's home, in his room. It was him standing over her looking worried as he gently released her wrist.

"Sa-Sasuke?" She says, noticing his drenched hair and him being shirtless, she figures out he is fresh out of his shower.

"Sakura, you're burning up." He said.

"What happened.. I could've sworn.. I was in my room and he was there... he was back." She said as a tear slid down her cheek and Sasuke moved to wipe it.

"Sakura, you were dreaming. You were talking in your sleep and you were moving frantically, I was calling your name trying to wake you up." He said. "You have a high fever.. I'm asking Itachi to take you to the hospital. You're not well." He said.

Before he could turn to walk away Sakura grabbed his wrist. She was trembling terribly. His eyes widened when she looked up at him she was crying, tears spilling from her eyes. "Please.. don't leave... I'm scared." She said.

Before she knew it Sasuke had scooped her up, sitting her in his lap while he sat on the bed. He cradled her as she sunk her head into his chest continuing to cry.

"Sakura you're seriously burning up." Sasuke said pushing her hair from her face, he felt her forehead again.

"I..think it's from...the concussion." She rasped out as he reached to grab his phone. He called for Itachi.

Itachi had went and packed Sakura a few clothes from her house into a bag, while Sasuke carried her down to get into Itachi's car.

"You're staying with me right?" She asked Sasuke as she clung closely and tightly to him. "Yes, I'm staying with you, we both are." Sasuke spoke as she nodded. He sat her into the backseat of the car, after he went to get into the front seat.

"Sakura do you have your insurance card?" Itachi asked.

"It's in my wallet, I keep my wallet in my bookbag or purse."

"I got it." Sasuke said

"Good, we'll see what's going on, I have no clue if they'll keep you overnight." Itachi said.

"It's okay..I can't believe all of this is happening right now..." She said.

"Try sleeping a bit more." Itachi said as she shook her head.

"I'm scared.. I can't sleep.. if I do... I'll only make myself go into panic again thinking about Shuko or whoever he is." She said.

"She was having a bad dream when I found her." Sasuke said.

"I see." Itachi said. "Just hold tight for me then. We'll get you to the hospital quickly." He said.

"You can help her sit here, I'll get her started on an IV and the doctor will be here soon to examine her injuries." A nurse said as Itachi nodded.

They were very quick to check Sakura in considering her Aunt was a very respectable doctor who worked in this hospital. Sakura knows she'll probably be getting a call from her Aunt in a few, she's sure someone has told her something.

She hasn't been able to.

"I'm going to step outside to make call really quick." Itachi said as Sasuke nodded.

When the door shut, Sasuke pulled a chair up to the bed sitting closer to Sakura.

"Sasuke.. if you want you could go home, you're probably tired and want to get some rest." Sakura said.

"I'm fine here. I can't rest when you're in the condition you're in." He said. "Plus with how you feel about Shuko, Someone needs to be here with you if you fall asleep and have dreams like you did earlier." He said. "What exactly was the dream?" He asked.

Sakura shifted a bit in the bed as she turned to fully face him.

"It was...well think of the scene from last night when he burst into the house.. it was that scene again only.. you weren't there this time.. and with the knowledge of knowing his background...I was dreaming he was doing something horrible to me..I started to fight back and that's when you woke me up." She said.

"Hn.. I see.. it was about that then." Sasuke said sucking his teeth. "It's pissing me off that he's disturbing your peace the way he is. Even when he's not around." He said. "You should be able to sleep without an asshole like him evading your thoughts with the worst." Sasuke said.

"I wish I couldn't think about it.. but unfortunately knowing who he is.. I can't help but think or wonder, if I was ever alone with him.. he'd probably sexually abuse and assault me." She said. "It makes my stomach hurt and my skin crawl, knowing someone like him sat in my house as if he's not a slimy and evil person." Sakura said.

Sasuke had reached up and wiped the tear Sakura didn't even know fell. It was almost always like this. As she goes deep in her thoughts, she'd find herself crying.

"I'm sorry." She said wiping her eyes before more tears fell.

"It's okay." He said as her phone started to ring.

She reached for it reading that her Aunt was called her.

"Hello?"

"Hello Sakura? Are you okay?! Im getting calls from co workers saying you were just checked into the hospital and Itachi called telling me a whole bunch.. Why didn't you call me telling me all of that was happening?"

"I'm sorry Auntie... I know I should've called but I was still processing things myself and I didn't want to worry you more when you were already dealing with an emergency."

"It was more so a waste of time, your stupid mother called saying something was wrong with our Grandfather Hashirama, only for it to be a false alarm, but after hearing what Itachi told me I'm thinking it was a set up."

"We figured it as well..."

"We're on our way to you, we should be there in about three more hours so hang tight alright, we'll talk more in person. Get your rest okay."

"Yes Auntie."

"I love you sweetheart, see you soon."

"Love you too." Sakura said hanging up the phone.

"Is your Aunt on her way?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah, she's on her way back. I suppose that puts me at ease a bit." She said.

"That's good." Sasuke said trying to hide a yawn from Sakura by turning his head, but even as drowsy as she was, she still caught it.

"Sasuke, get in the bed with me." She said.

"What? There's no room." He said.

"Oh please, just get up here." She said scooting over as he stood. "You're seriously stubborn." He said. He wore a hoodie jacket and pulled the hood over his head as he got inside the hospital bed next to her.

He faced her as she faced him.

"I can't help it, but the stubborn one here is definitely my boyfriend who's trying to hide how tired he really is." She said as he rolled his eyes. "I just want to be here for you, not.. sleep." He said.

"But you are here for me, and I'm so grateful for that. Whether you were sleep or not, I feel safe." She said. "Even your scent is enough to make me feel like I'm guarded by you." She said yawning.

"Hn." He said as he pulled the small white blanket up over her. "I'll sleep when you go down first." He said.

"Okay." She said. She scooted closer to him laying her head on his arm as he wrapped his other arm around her, holding her.

Sakura looked up at him and brought her hand up gently caressing his face. As she did Sasuke brought his hand up covering her's. "Everything will be okay Sakura, and it'll get better." He said softly.

"It'll get better for you too." She said softly before yawning again.

He bent down kissing her forehead, and soon enough, she was sleeping in his arms. He as well ended up falling into sleep himself.

"How long have they been out?" Shizune asked.

"I'd say maybe 3 hours. They're exhausted, It's understandable they both have dealt with alot recently." Itachi said.

"You must be just as exhausted, You drove all the way here from Osaka and immediately you went to dealing with things." Tsunade said.

"It's fine really. Sakura was hurt and she was dealing with a stalker, I couldn't sit back knowing that." He said.

"Well I'm thankful for it, she's always paying for her mother's mistakes. Why should she be preyed upon by an Idiot like that just because he's in her Mother's life. It makes me sick." Tsunade said.

"Don't worry, I'll stay on his case. I've already got everything going through at the station. If he's anywhere near Sakura I will personally arrest him."

"With the knowledge of him being a Sex offender, doesn't that mean Mebuki can't use him to try and get Sakura back? He shouldn't be around any child within a certain radius right?" Shizune asked.

"True but knowing about his name change, changes things. He's registered as a sex offender under his original name, so it's a bit complicated, but don't worry once I find out if the name change was illegal and he went against the law, a warrant will be issued for him. There's many ways I can take him down and I'm going to do my best to make sure that happens. Sakura is someone important to me and my little brother especially. He's lost everything before, I won't let him lose the one person I know makes his days better. He's always there for her, but she's always there for him too in more ways than one." Itachi spoke as Tsunade walked over laying a hand on Itachi's shoulder.

"He didn't lose everything. He has an amazing big brother who's still here to ensure his safety each and everyday. He also has us, we're just thankful that these two have such a reliable person in their corner." Tsunade said as Itachi nodded with a soft smile.

"Auntie?" Sakura rasped out as she wiped her eyes trying to focus her eyes. Sasuke also sat up tryna to wake up.

"Take it easy Sakura." Shizune said sitting right next to the bed in a chair.

"When did you two get here?" She asked.

"Eh thirty minutes ago?" Shizune said. "Don't mind that, how are you feeling? How's your head?" Shizune asked.

"It's not throbbing as bad as earlier." She said.

"Let me see." Tsunade said pulling out a small flashlight, flashing it in front of Sakura's eyes. "Hmm your pupils are still dilated, which means you're still showing minor signs of a concussion."

"Sasuke are you ready to go?" Itachi asked as Sasuke stood stretching.

"Is Sakura ready to leave as well?" He asked.

"Am I Auntie?" Sakura asked.

"Well I suppose it's okay to leave now, you seem to look a little better from how you were described earlier. You're not showing signs of a fever anymore, so I guess it's fine to go home now." Tsunade said.

"Will it be okay.. if I stay over at Sasuke's?" She asked.

"Well I think it'll be better if you come home Sakura, I can check on you much more." Tsunade said.

"Yeah but Auntie-"

"No buts Sakura, you need proper examination while you're concussed." Tsunade said as Sakura's expression turned sad.

"Tsuna, we should let her sleep over. I mean she's probably still scared to be at our home, she just experienced something traumatic and is still processing the information about Shuko. I would prefer her to be somewhere where she's comfortable and where she can get some sleep rather keeping herself up in her room because she's frightened." Shizune said.

"I agree, and if she looks better by morning I'll personally make sure they get to school." Itachi said.

"You can trust me, I wouldn't do anything to her." Sasuke spoke up looking directly at Tsunade. She knows what he means considering the recent conversation her and Sakura had the other day. Sasuke must feel she can't trust him to be alone with her which is wrong, she probably trusts him with Sakura more than anyone else. She knows he loves her. She sighed. "I know I can trust you. I'm just looking at this from a medical standpoint, but you're all right, it's best she's somewhere comfortable right now, it'll lessen the stress. You can stay over there Sakura." Tsunade said as Sakura gave a soft smile.

"Thank you Auntie." She said softly.

"Stay as long as you need." Itachi said as she nodded.

"Thank you.. Everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 676 25
Konoha High/ Modern Au One day in class, students are paired in 3 man groups to help with a project, naruto and sasuke who are best friends get paire...
5.4K 319 26
⚠️ πšƒπš† πš†π™°πšπ™½π™Έπ™½π™Ά ⚠️ 𝙰𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳: πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 π™·π™°πš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™΅π™Ύπ™»π™»π™Ύπš†π™Έπ™½π™Ά πšƒπ™·π™΄π™Όπ™΄πš‚: ➀ 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳 π™°π™±πš„πš‚π™΄ ➀ π™Ώπ™·πšˆπš‚π™Έπ™²π™°...
1.6K 40 1
⚠️trigger warning : Abused/ mental illnesses,drug and alcohol abuse included read at your discretion⚠️ Basically a long oneshot Sakura is the quiet k...
76.7K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...