DREAM COME TRUE, STILES STIL...

By makexaxwish

ever since camden lahey, the oldest lahey sibling, had died, ivanna and isaac lahey had become victims to the... More

╬ Season Two ╬
╬ 001; Forgotten ╬
╬ 002; Witness ╬
╬ 003; Bite ╬
╬ 004; Swimming Pool Area ╬
╬ 005; Testing In Chemistry ╬
╬ 006; Blocked Memories ╬
╬ 007; Detention ╬
╬ 009; Pictures ╬
╬ 010; Kill 'Em All ╬
╬ 011; Psychotic ╬
╬ 012; Saving ╬
╬ Season Three A ╬
╬ 001; Deucalion ╬
╬ 002; Denial ╬
╬ 003; Condolences ╬
╬ 004; Last Resort ╬
╬ 005; Behest ╬
╬ 006; All In My Head ╬
╬ 007; Losing You ╬
╬ 008; Little Star ╬
╬ 009; Fugitive ╬
╬ 010; Without You ╬
╬ 011; Emotional Tether ╬
╬ 012; Sixteen Hours Later ╬
╬ Season Three B ╬
╬ 001; Scarf Siblings ╬
╬ 002; Coyote Den ╬
╬ 003; Grudge ╬
╬ 004; The Five ╬
╬ 005; The Key ╬
╬ 006; Vessel ╬
╬ 007; I Want It All ╬
╬ 008; In Love ╬
╬ 009; Trickster ╬
╬ 010; Wake Up ╬
╬ 011; Scream of Agony ╬
╬ 012; Saviour ╬
╬ Season Four ╬
╬ 001; Fear of Losing You ╬
╬ 002; Fountain of Youth ╬
╬ 003; Coded by a Banshee ╬
╬ 004; This Kid Got Rage Issues ╬
╬ 005; Assassins At School ╬
╬ 006; Burn It Out ╬
╬ 007; A Wolf's Virus ╬
╬ 008; Bad Idea ╬
╬ 009; Attempt to Murder ╬
╬ 010; Once Again ╬
╬ 011; Self Control ╬
╬ 012; Dream Come True ╬
╬ Season Five A ╬

╬ 008; Rave ╬

831 17 3
By makexaxwish

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The next day, Stiles Stilinski was with his father, Noah Stilinski at the Sheriff station, trying to get information out of him.

"Can you just tell me what you found out?" Stiles groaned out.

"No, i'm not sharing confidential police work with a teenager." Sheriff dismissed.

Stiles' eyes then noticed a crime board behind his father. "Is that it?"

"No, no, don't look at that, avert the eyes." Sheriff demands, but Stiles didn't bother to listen.

"Hey! Okay, okay, stop, just stop!" Sheriff then sighed out defeated.

Sheriff was seen putting some files on his desk, opening one of it. "Look at this, i found something."

"This mechanic and the couple who got murdered, they all had something in common, they all were twenty-four." Sheriff informed.

"All three?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, and you know what i always say, 'one is a incident, two is a coincidence-." Sheriff was saying.

"Three is a pattern..." Stiles trailed off in a whisper.

"The mechanic, the husband, the wife? All three, twenty-four." Sheriff states.

"What about Ivy and Isaac's father? Mr. Lahey? He's not exactly twenty-four..." Stiles frowned.

"Which made me think, A. Lahey's death wasn't connected, or B. The ages were just coincidence." Sheriff states.

Sheriff was then seen taking out a book, spinning a couple of pages. "Until i found this."

"Did you know that Ivanna had another older brother?" Sheriff questioned.

"Yeah, uh, Camden." Stiles states.

"But, he died in a combat, and how old do you think he would've been if he was alive?" Sheriff questioned.

A look of realization then appeared on Stiles' face. "Twenty-four."

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"What are they doing here?" Scott asked glancing at the Lahey siblings.

Derek just blankly stared at Scott, him then glanced at his two Betas, then back at Scott.

"I want them here." Derek states.

"I don't trust them." Scott states.

"Yeah, and they don't exactly trust you." Isaac bitterly says to Scott.

"We don't like you, now, shut up and tell us if your boss is going to help us or not." Ivanna bluntly says.

Scott gaped at her, looking at her with an expression as if saying, 'rude'.

"Yes, please, shut up, both of you." Derek says irritated with the two male Wolves.

"Now, where is your boss?" Derek's green eyes looked around the clinic.

"I will help you, but, the question is, are you going to kill Jackson or save him?" Deaton asked, walking into the room.

"Kill him/ save him." Both Scott and Derek says.

Both looked at each other, but then Scott being everyone's saviour wanted to save Jackson.

Isaac then saw a bunch of herb lying on a table, then smirked at Deaton.

"What are you? Some kind of Witch?" Isaac smirked.

"Just a veterinarian." Deaton states.

"With a bunch of herbs?" Ivanna asked.

Ivanna then walked towards the table, going to pick up a herb.

Derek gave both of his Betas look of annoyance, but they weren't even paying attention to him.

Derek then sighed out frustrated, walking towards them, smacking both of their hands.

Both held onto their hands, frowning at the dark haired Alpha.

"Watch what you touch." Derek warned.

Derek then grabbed onto both of their hands, dragging them with him.

"Okay, so basically you're saying we're catching two people?" Ivanna then asked, after listening to what was being said.

"The puppet and puppet master." Deaton states.

"Okay, well what does that mean?" Isaac asked confused.

"Means...we catch them tonight." Scott then says.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the high school, Ivanna Lahey was seen by her lockers, her now closing it, she then went to make a move but then saw Matt Daehler in front of her.

"Uh, hi?" Ivanna says confused.

"You don't remember me, do you?" Matt asked, sighing out in defeat.

"No, no, i remember you, you're Matt Daehler, you always used to come at my house, like literally everyday." Ivanna remembered.

"Yeah, but, it was mostly because of you." Matt obsessively stared at her.

Ivanna awkwardly smiled at him. "Yeah...well, that's over, so..."

"What do you want?" Ivanna asked, unintentionally sounding rude.

"Sorry, that sounded rude, i didn't mean it like that, it's kinda like a question, that-." She rambled, getting cut off.

"I wanted, to ask you something." He lightly chuckled.

"If, you'd go to the rave with me?" Matt asked hopefully.

Ivanna remembering what she had to do tonight, tried to let him down gently.

"I'll be there, but, i can't- not with you, not that there's something wrong with you, it's just- i have something...to do." Ivanna awkwardly smiled.

"But, you can...ask someone else, you know?" Ivanna then urged, giving a smile.

Matt smiled at her then nodding, making the girl smile in relief, she then walked away.

Whilst she walked away, she didn't notice the look Matt was sending, a stormy fury danced in his eyes for being rejected just like that.

He felt like a joke.

I mean, who does she think she is, to reject me?

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the night of the rave, the Lahey siblings stood in an area, their eyes looking around for someone.

Isaac then sighs out in frustration, looking at his sister.

"I don't see him." Isaac says to his sister, the florescent lights flashing on their faces.

"But, he's the one with the plan, how can he just disappear?" Ivanna scoffed.

Then Mr. Harris came across the siblings, who noticed him with a blonde woman, both siblings staring at him and the girl.

"She's twenty-one." Mr. Harris quickly defensively says, before either could say anything.

"We didn't say anything." Ivanna frowned at the man.

Mr. Harris then saw smiles breaking out from the sibling's face, then scoffed at them annoyed.

"Shut up." Mr. Harris says irritated, then walked away with the woman.

"Oh, i found him, but, oh, seems upset." Ivanna slightly winced when she saw Scott arguing heatedly with Allison.

Scott was seen storming angrily away from Allison, then went towards the siblings.

"Everything okay, over there?" Isaac asked, as if he didn't see what had happened.

"Forget it, anyways...who's doing it?" Scott then sighed out.

"Her." Isaac says.

"Me? What! No, no, i'm not going anywhere near him, you do it!" Ivanna quickly disagreed.

"Come on, Anna, you're my brave little sister, do it, i know you can, i'll be just a howl away, okay? I promise." Isaac softly assured.

Ivanna then sighed out. "Okay..."

"So...tell me-." Ivanna then looked at Scott, who had a soft expression on his face, unlike the distrustful one.

"What?" Ivanna asked confused.

"Nothing, i-it's nothing, okay, here's what you have to do..." Scott then stammered out, then explained everything to her.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"You got everything?" Scott asked.

"Come on, all i'm doing is sticking a needle into Jackson, not like it's going to kill him or anything." Ivanna carelessly says.

"I know you don't like Jackson-." Scott was saying.

Ivanna then scoffed at him, cutting him off.

"Just try not to be too aggressive, okay? Calm down."

Ivanna then scoffed. "I am perfectly calm..."

Scott then saw Ivanna's eyes glowing a golden color and gave her a look, she could see the color of her eyes glowing on the glass window behind them.

Ivanna then sheepishly smiled. "...ish."

"Sorry, i've never had a Full Moon before and this is all new to me, honestly it's kinda scary, not like Derek has been any encouragement, but..." Ivanna trailed off with a shrug.

Ivanna then quickly realized something, looking at Scott.

"Why am i spilling my feelings to you?" Ivanna frowned.

"Oh, if you tell anyone, i'll bury you, i swear." Ivanna then glared at Scott.

Scott then smiled. "I won't tell a soul, i promise."

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Out on the dancefloor, Erica, Ivanna and Jackson was seen dancing, more like distracting him.

Erica was seen behind Jackson, her red painted fingernails caressing the back of his neck, whilst Ivanna was in front of him, her fingers trailing up his chest, the syringe inside the sleeve of the girl's brown leather jacket.

She went to inject it in his neck, but he held onto her hand, the syringe dropping from her hands in surprise, fortunately falling into Erica's.

"She belongs to me." Jackson growled, furiously turning to Erica.

Before Jackson could do anything, he started to fall unconscious.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Inside a room, where Isaac, Ivanna, Erica, Stiles and a now waking up Jackson was, Stiles decided to question the Whittemore teen.

"Jackson?" Stiles asked.

"I am here, we all are here." Jackson demonically responded.

"We?" Stiles asked confused.

"Okay, okay, we found a kind of rule book, that implies the murders that you di-." Stiles was saying.

"They all deserve it, each and every one of them." Jackson aggressively says.

"What did they do?" Stiles whispered out.

"They murdered me." Jackson growled.

"Especially your father, he was the worse, you should be thanking me!" Fury was seen in Jackson's blue eyes.

"What?" Ivanna asked, staring at him weirdly.

This wasn't Jackson, not at all, because she knows Jackson hates her, but it wasn't her fault.

Stiles then quickly pulled Ivanna next to his side, giving Jackson demanding eyes.

"No, no, don't look at her, remove your eyes." Stiles forbid.

The four noticed like Jackson was changing and they started to panic.

"Ketamine! This man needs more Ketamine!" Stiles shouted in panic.

Erica showed the empty bottle hesitantly, whilst awkwardly smiling.

"Yo-you guys used the whole bottle?" Stiles gaped at both girls.

"Would it be bad if a needle broke into him?" Ivanna asked curiously.

Stiles stared at the girl in shock. "The needle broke in him?!"

"No, no." Ivanna shook her head quickly.

Scales started to form onto Jackson's hands replacing his skin.

"Oh my god, what do we do now?" Erica's blue eyes widened in shock.

The blonde held onto Ivanna's arm.

"Go, go, go, we need to get out of here! Go!" Stiles shouted.

The four teens then quickly rushed out, then locking the door, them trying to keep the door closed with their bodies.

A crashing sound was then heard coming through the wall, Jackson, who was in Kanima form, escaping through the wall.

A huge hole was then seen forming on the wall.

"Uh oh."

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
240K 4.1K 26
I'm the other Argent...yes I am the little sister of Allison Argent. I'm also apart of Scott's pack...which is stressful when you're the youngest out...
416K 15.2K 40
What if Stiles was bitten that night, not Scott? What if his life changed course the way Scott's did but with all more...Stiles-ness and Sourwolf? M...
139K 6.4K 69
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...