We Could Happen | JENSOO [18+]

By jensooau

A new professor who can't move on from her ex-girlfriend who hurt her badly by words due to her different bod... More

Summary
Chapter One: First Meet
Chapter Two: Wounded Past
Chapter Three: Girl At The Bench
Chapter Four: Inspiring Professor
Chapter Five: New Friends
Chapter Six: Pursuing Passion
Chapter Seven: Drunk Girl Running
Chapter Eight: Broken Professor
Chapter Nine: Moving Forward
Chapter Ten: Loving Uncle
Chapter Eleven: Incredible Sketches
Chapter Twelve: Halloween Costumes
Chapter Thirteen: Trick or Treat
Chapter Fourteen: Movie Night
Chapter Fifteen: A Date To Remember
Chapter Sixteen: Successful Date
Chapter Seventeen: Officially Yours
Chapter Eighteen: Peanut Allergy
Chapter Nineteen: Holiday Vacation
Chapter Twenty: Work of Art
Chapter Twenty-One: Meeting the Parents
Chapter Twenty-Two: New Year's Eve
Chapter Twenty-Three: Counting On 🔞
Chapter Twenty-Four: Meeting the Uncle
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mother Reconciliation
Chapter Twenty-Six: Friends Lover 🔞
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Swapping Rooms
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Birthday Celebration
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Punishment For Naughty Girl 🔞
Chapter Thirty: Birthday Song
Chapter Thirty-One: Lap Dance
Chapter Thirty-Two: Siblings Fight
Chapter Thirty-Three: Helping Younger Cousin
Chapter Thirty-Four: Professor Birthday
Chapter Thirty-Five: Birthday Coupons 🔞
Chapter Thirty-Six: Future With You
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Happy Three 🔞 (Epilogue)

Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Three Of Us

1.6K 126 26
By jensooau

A/N: I'll make an epilogue since the original story doesn't have it. Keep updated everyone.🤗

•••

“Joy finally found her own place I take it?” Joohyun asks, sighing as she crosses her arms. “Xiumin called me to say she went to his place to collect her belongings."

“Yes, she found an apartment somewhere,” Jisoo answers, not having too many details about it. All she knows what Jennie has told her, which is that Joy left the room she shares with Yeri because she found a small place. “How is Xiumin holding up?”

“He’s not taking it well, but that’s understandable,” Joohyun answers, shaking her head. “When Yeri had all that trouble with Sooyoung he took her in and what does he get in return? He had to see his girlfriend cheating on him with his sister, which is really messed up.”

“Joy can’t be trusted,” Seulgi cuts in. “Yeri seems to be over the moon for her, but who is to say Joy won’t go and cheat on her as well once she gets bored?”

“Mhmm,” Joohyun hums, nodding her head. “Once a cheater always a cheater,” she says coldly.

Jisoo isn’t going to object to that statement, considering she wouldn’t trust someone who has cheated. She follows Seulgi's concern, worrying Joy might end up breaking Yeri's heart like she has broken Xiumin's.

“Relationships with someone who is younger can work,” Joohyun says cautiously while looking at Jisoo. “However, Joy wants children, which is something Yeri isn’t ready for.”

“Precisely,” Seulgi agrees. “Relationships like that could work,” she says, now looking at Jisoo too, “but only if those involved are on the same page.”

“With you and Jennie it is fine,” Joohyun says bluntly to Jisoo, as if it wasn’t clear already that she chose her words carefully. “You’re both on the same page because you’re not waiting around to have children.”

“Joy claimed she wouldn’t mind waiting a few years, but I’m not sure if that’s true,” Seulgi says. “Even if she believes that to be true, she might decide after a year or so that she can’t wait anyway.”

“You’re both right,” Jisoo agrees, exhaling loudly. Age differences are fine when it’s all legal, but not being on the same page complicates things, which makes her happy that she doesn’t have that kind of issue with Jennie.

“It’s not even sure Yeri would ever want children,” Joohyun points out, “once Joy realizes that things could turn sour fast, because that can be a deal breaker in a relationship.”

“Definitely,” Seulgi says, nodding in agreement. “If Joohyun wouldn’t have wanted a child I’d have had a hard time staying by her side, even though I love her with all my heart.”

“Good thing we’re on the same page,” Joohyun says to her wife. She smiles and pulls Seulgi in her arms, kissing her.

“Yeri has made her fair share of mistakes, but she has also suffered a lot,” Jisoo says, sighing. "I’m worried Joy might have taken advantage of the fragile state she was in throughout the summer, when the tension between them began. You both weren’t there that night she showed up all battered and bruised on my doorstep. I believe Joy could have stopped Yeri and Xiumin from fighting each other. I’m worried that perhaps she wanted them to fight for her, worried she gets a thrill out of it, but I’m just fishing here."

Joohyun sighs loudly and grumbles while she makes coffee. “If everything between Joy and Yeri doesn’t get messed up by the time the summer vacation hits, I guess we’ll know where she’s going to be staying,” she says, pouring a cup of coffee.

“Granted that Joy plans to let her stay at her apartment,” Jisoo says, because they can’t be sure of that. “If Yeri wouldn’t have a place to stay during the summer, I’m still willing to take her in. Her behavior isn’t always ideal, but she’s family."

“I wish we could talk some sense into Yeri,” Joohyun replies, sounding sad. “She hasn’t been making it easy for us to help her."

“We promised her mother we would keep an eye on her,” Jisoo says, reminding her cousin of that. When her aunt was dying, she vowed she’d look after Yeri and so did Joohyun. “Yeri is mostly misunderstood. With proper support we can get her on the right track."

“Hmm, yes,” Joohyun says hesitantly. “I wish her bridge with Xiumin wouldn’t have been burned.”

-

“Okay, I’m here,” Jennie says, smiling as she steps inside. “Where is Jinhwan?"

“He’s in his bedroom,” Jiyon answers, sighing as he sits down on the couch.

“It’s been two hours,” Dara says, worried. “He wouldn’t even come out for dinner."

Jennie frowns, because that doesn’t sound like something Jinhwan would do. Her brother is a nice kid who always obeys and never misbehaves in any way, so whatever is wrong must be serious.

“He said he wants to talk to me?” Jennie asks, still surprised by the text she received a while ago.

“Yes,” Dara answers. “He only wants to see you and talk to you."

“Hmm okay then,” Jennie replies, slipping her hands in the pockets of her jacket. “I’ll go sort this out,” she says with a reassuring smile.

Jennie walks up to her brother’s bedroom and knocks two times. “Hey, little bro,” she calls out through the door. “It’s me, open up, okay?"

There’s some shuffling from the other side of the door and then the lock clicks open.

Jennie pushes the door open and steps inside Jinhwan's room, closing the door behind her. She looks at her brother, who is staring at the floor.

“What’s up?” Jennie asks casually, unsure how to go by this. She’s still trying to find her way with being a big sister and Jinhwan is thirteen by now, which hasn’t made it easier because she doesn’t want him to feel as if she’s treating him like a little kid.

“I need your help,” Jinhwan answers, keeping his eyes trained on the floor as he sits down on his bed.

“Okay,” Jennie replies, sitting down next to Jinhwan. “If you tell me what you need help with, I’ll try to help you as well as I can,” she promises.

Jinhwan slowly moves his head up to look at his sister. “How do you let a girl know you like her?” he asks, sounding insecure and shy.

Jennie's first thought is to say how cute it is that Jinhwan might be having his first crush, but she pushes that thought aside. Her brother is already nervous and if she reacts like that she would only make it worse.

“Well, when I like someone, I ask them out,” Jennie answers with a soft smile.

“I don’t know if I can do that,” Jinhwan mumbles. “Chaeryeong always hangs out with her friends."

“Hmm, well, I think dad and Dara have a list of the parents, including hers,” Jennie replies thoughtfully. “Maybe you can call her and ask her if she wants to go to the movies with you,” she suggests.

Jinhwan blushes and shakes his head.

“I can call her parents and ask if Chaeryeong is allowed to hang out with you this weekend,” Jennie offers. She finds it endearing that Jinhwan is reaching this phase. “Would it help if I go with you? I promise I won’t sit next to you like our parents would do,” she says, chuckling when her brother smiles.

“That would be okay,” Jinhwan agrees, nodding. “You could take your girlfriend with you so it doesn’t look like I have chaperones.”

“Of course, you’re too cool for chaperones,” Jennie replies, ruffling Jinhwan hair.

“Gross,” Jinhwan complains, swatting his sister’s hand away. “It’s not cool when you ruffle my hair.”

“Dammit,” Jennie whispers quietly. She was so close to handling this well, but it’s going to take some more practice. “Okay, I’ll take Jisoo with me so it can be a double date.”

Jinhwan nods and fidgets with the hem of his shirt. “Should I give her flowers or chocolate?” he asks, chewing the inside of his cheek. “Or both?”

“When in doubt, go with both,” Jennie answers with a soft sigh. “Actually no, just a flower or some chocolate would do, you don’t have to get her both,” she says, changing her mind. Too many gifts on a first date could be overkill. “This is so cute,” she says, feeling so happy for Jinyoon that she can’t help it.

“You’re being gross again,” Jinhwan mutters. “If Chaeryeong says yes, don’t embarrass me.”

“You got it, little bro,” Jennie replies, nearly ruffling his hair again, but she catches herself at the last second. “Text me if you need anything, I’ll keep my weekend open.”

-

Jisoo holds the bucket of popcorn she bought as she goes to the back row to select a seat. It’s sweet that Jennie is chaperoning for her brother and she had said yes immediately when she was asked to join.

“We can sit on the right, over there,” Jennie whispers, gesturing with her free hand. “It will give us a good view on the screen and that way I can still keep an eye on Jinhwan,” she says, noticing how her brother and Chaeryeong are taking their seats somewhere in the middle row.

Jisoo nods and scoots over to the right. The nice part of this movie theater is that a few seats in the back are love seats, which have enough space to fit two people. She puts the bucket of popcorn on her lap and smiles when Jennie sits down next to her, their legs touching.

Jennie grasps a handful of the popcorn while commercials start playing on the screen as the lights dim. She still hasn’t gotten her period and it’s really starting to concern her because she’s almost a month late to get it. Yesterday she threw up after she ate breakfast, though that could also be due to stress.

“Can I have a bottle of water?” Jisoo asks quietly. She would try to reach it herself, but then she’d have to lean over Jennie and that’s not a good idea while she has that bucket of popcorn on her lap.

“Mhmm,” Jennie answers while she reaches for the bottle. She twists the cap off and hands it to Jisoo. “The seat next to us hasn’t been taken,” she whispers just as the movie is about to begin. “We can put our things there.”

Jisoo nods and lets Jennie put the bucket of popcorn aside. She sips from the water and closes the bottle, smiling as her girlfriend moves over to sit on her lap. “Comfortable?” she asks quietly.

Jennie answers Jisoo's question by kissing her while her hands slip under her shirt, rising up to palm her breasts. It is pitch black anyway and everyone else is concentrating on the movie. She’s thinking about taking a pregnancy test to make sure that’s why her period is late or not.

“Ah,” Jisoo whispers when Jennie kisses and bites her neck. “Jennie, maybe… ah… we should... mhm... shouldn’t… oh yes… do this here.”

Jennie kisses Jisoo's jawline and claims her sweet lips, cupping her cheeks as she deepens their kiss while she feels her girlfriend’s hands move up her back. “Do you want me to stop?” she asks, whispering hotly in her ear.

“I… oh,” Jisoo whimpers. She can hardly think with Jennie's hands moving down her chest, lower and lower until one hand disappears between her legs. Sucking her lips into her mouth, all she can do is shake her head. “We’re supposed to… supposed... mhmm. Jennie, we’re supposed to be chaperones.”

Jennie whips her head around to cast a quick glance at Jinhwan and Chaeryeong, who are watching the movie. “They’re fine,” she whispers, turning her face back to Jisoo. “We don’t need to stare at them the whole time.”

“Maybe we should watch the movie,” Jisoo suggests. She groans quietly because Jennie is turning her on with the way she’s kissing her neck. “You’re such a naughty girl,” she husks, tugging at her girlfriend’s hair. She leans closer whispering in her ear without releasing her grip on her hair. “I will punish you for this later.”

“Mhmm. Yes master,” Jennie all but moans, struggling to be silent. She takes Jisoo's hand and brings her index finger to her lips, sucking on it while she winks seductively.

Jisoo can’t believe how often Jennie calls her a tease when she does things like that, which drive her crazy with lust. It feels so deliciously good how naughty her girlfriend can be.

-

"Why are you outside, Jen?” Jisoo asks, confused. “You’re soaked."

A smile forms on Jennie's lips while she shrugs. “Join me,” she suggests, holding her hand out towards Jisoo. “Please,” she adds, drawn out as she wiggles her fingers.

Jisoo exhales quietly and even though it’s raining, it’s not cold, although she wouldn’t have said no either way. She places her hand in Jennie's, the sight of her smile melting her inside. “If you get sick…”

“I won’t,” Jennie assures, pulling Jisoo closer towards her.

“Mhmm,” Jisoo hums, not quite convinced. “What are you doing?"

“Dancing,” Jennie answers whilst placing her hands on Jisoo's sides. “Dance in the rain with me,” she whispers, close to her ear as rain drips down her face.

“You remembered my wish to dance in the rain,” Jisoo whispers, amazed by how much Jennie cares to remember small details about her.

Jennie cups Jisoo's cheeks and gazes into her eyes. “That’s not all I remember,” she whispers, her breath ghosting over her lips. She closes the inch that separated them, locking their lips in a delicate kiss.

Jisoo feels free, dancing and kissing in the rain while Jennie's thumbs caress her cheeks. She feels loved and complete, and most importantly, happy.

Jennie pulls back and rests her forehead against Jisoo's, their noses touching lightly. Her eyes peer intensely into hers. “I know you like the idea of the two of us being together for a long time,” she whispers, feeling her girlfriend stiffen against her, no longer dancing.

Jisoo doesn’t need to see Jennie's lips to know she’s chewing nervously on her bottom lip. The sound of her voice alone is enough to tell her she’s doing just that. “I do,” she confirms, swallowing long and hard.

“I love you for many reasons, Jisoo. Truly, I do,” Jennie says with a deep sigh. “One of those reasons is your ability to keep an open mind,” she continues, gathering her courage.

Jisoo nods against Jennie's forehead, waiting for whatever it is she wants to reveal. She knows something has been up, but she doesn’t know precisely. Lately, her girlfriend has been acting differently, like she’s hiding a secret.

“How would you feel about the idea of there being three of us rather than two?” Jennie asks, taking a step back so she can look better at Jisoo.

Jisoo doesn’t say a word, not at first. She’s hardly even breathing, not visibly at least, while she thinks long and hard about what Jennie just asked.

Seconds feel like minutes. Minutes feel like hours. But Jennie waits patiently for Jisoo to answer her question.

Jisoo exhales slowly and reaches out to take both of Jennie's hands, squeezing them softly. “You’re pregnant?” she asks, wondering if that’s what she’s trying to tell her. Maybe that’s the secret her girlfriend had seemed to be hiding from her.

The rain hides the fact that Jennie is crying, but the quiver in her lips betrays her. She sucked her lips nervously into her mouth and nodded. “I found out two weeks ago, the day after we went to the movies,” she confesses, worried how Jisoo will react. “I know you didn’t ask for – Jisoo? Are... are you crying?”

Jisoo rushes up to Jennie and gathers her in her arms as tightly as she can without squeezing her stomach too much. “We’re going to be a family,” she whispers, feeling thoroughly emotional.

It’s true that she never asked for a child, but her love for her girlfriend is big enough to share with a child, their child.

the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 19.4K 61
"Do I mean nothing more to you?" "Why is it that just when everything is starting to get better, she's becoming so distant?" "I'll always love you Je...
55.9K 2.4K 70
Jeongyeon wasn't supposed to be my happily ever after. She wasn't even on my radar. She was my husband's best friend-forbidden. But my husband is dea...
31K 1.8K 33
They meet as kids, get together as teenagers, and reconnect as adults. in jennie's pov It's kinda angsty, but jensoo didn't raise no weak ass bitc...
10K 224 16
Cover art is by me, please do not claim it as your own. So, Just a quick insight This story was created because I wanted to make a lil emo comic, and...