The Seduction โ€ข|PJM |โ€ข 21+

Od Namjoonbae02

"Let my tongue explain to you how much I crave you..." _________ POSTPONED UPDATES! _________ Rose never kn... Vรญce

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€

1.2K 75 6
Od Namjoonbae02

"I wonder if your cheeks stay this red when I'm fucking you." He said and my eyes grew wide. He then reached for my arm, tugging me towards him. "You think just because I let one kiss happen between us that I'll drop my underwear for you?" I said, my eyes flickering to his wet lips.

It all happened so fast- our positions were abruptly switched with me pressed up against his conference table and him between my legs, "I'd watch my tongue if I were you." He replied, and I sucked in a breath when I felt his crotch rub against my underwear. My lip involuntarily folded beneath my teeth in response.

"What?" He said, his fingers gripping my jaw, "You're biting your lip as if you're trying to suppress a moan, Rose." He remarked.

My lips then parted when his mouth lightly rubbed on my throat, "Why are you so quiet?" He whispered, running the tips of his fingers beneath my already risen skirt. Fuck, he was so tempting- but I couldn't..

Then why wasn't I stopping him?

"I know your little boyfriend never touched you in the ways a woman deserves to be pleasured, Rose." He continued and I gripped his shoulders. My pussy was aching for this mans cock-

Oh- my...

He then gripped my hips and pulled me against his waist. I jerked forward making his erection rub even more roughly on my thin underwear. I whimpered, holding his nape when his nose ran across my jaw, "I- I don't think these two weeks are going to be such a good idea." I said, my eyes flickering open.

"I disagree." He moaned lowly into my neck. "Because you're going to enjoy these fourteen days with me, Rose."

This man-

Will not be the end of me- I'm stronger than that. I have self respect.

I cleared my throat and somehow managed to slip out of his grasp. My head then turned to the front of his office when it opened, "Rose?" Haeun said, walking in. My face flushed even more and the floor suddenly became very interesting to look at. What was he doing here? And he remembered my name?

What do I say? We've been caught together by his brother twice now-

"I was just-"

"Leaving." Jimin interrupted. My brows twitched as I shifted my gaze to him.

Haeun only raised his brow, "How interesting." He said looking at me after. "One could never forget a pretty face." He smiled. I tried to hide my blush.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" Jimin questioned, returning to his conference table, "Well, I've decided to spend the next few days- which I have taken off with you. You know, get comfortable with the office atmosphere- since I'll be sitting in that chair very soon." He smirked.

I glanced at Jimin who seemed entirely unbothered by his brothers motive to take over his- position as CEO. Did he not consider Haeun as a potential threat?

"Ms Lee, show Mr Park out of my office and occupy him some place else." Jimin announced, staring at his laptop with complete focus. I stood there dumbfounded.

"Rose." He repeated, this time his eyes meeting mine. "You work for me now, isn't that right?" He raised a brow.

For the next fourteen days...

"Mr Park." I faced Haeun and gave him a tight smile. He bit his lip and shook his head with a smile after, "Please, lead the way, Ms Lee." He mocked. "If only my brother wasn't so formal all the time- moments like these would actually be fun." He remarked.

I cleared my throat and he followed me out of Jimin's office.

"Is he always like this?" I asked once we had left. Haeun looks down at me clearly amused, "I'm not always around but it is enough to tell you yes, he is. And something is telling me that you weren't here for a part time job." He continued.

Ah? He could tell? Should I tell him? Maybe he could help me in a much quicker way.

"Uh- it's ...it's noting." I said.

He then stopped walking and I turned to look at him, "Tell me."

"No, really- it's none of your concern-"

He tilted his head and said my name, "Even if I am no help to the situation at least let me be the person to take the weight off your shoulders, hm?" He said.

"Mr Park, your brother- he owns the land my father had built our family restaurant on. I mean, it's been up for many decades and not once have we ever had an issue. I thought the land was under our name but I was wrong, and now Mr Park has given my father a ludicrous deadline to either pay for the land or give it up."

His brows furrowed slightly as he listened to me. "I could buy the land for your father." He suggested and my eyes grew wide. "No, there is no need for you to spend anything on a matter which doesn't involve yourself." I told him. "I don't wish to owe anyone anything which is why I rather figure it out myself."

"Rose, I'd be doing this for you, I wouldn't want anything in return." he told me.

"But why would you want to do that for me? We barely know each other." I replied. He shrugged his shoulders, "Alright, if I do this for you- in return you give me one date." He proposed.

"A date?" I said and we continue walking.

"That way we won't be complete strangers." He continued.

We reached the elevator and he pressed the button. "I'll pick you up at seven."

"Wait- tonight?" I paused to react.

His hand then dives into the pocket of his trousers and he pulls out his wallet and a small pen. "Tonight." He repeats, writing down something and ripping it out before handing it to me. "Now I've also paid your fathers debt." He told me.

I looked down at what was a cheque for forty thousand. "You're insane!" I gasped, "This is triple of what the land is worth-"

"Put the rest into the restaurant." He said, extending his arm out as the elevator doors opened. "You also won't have to be in misery for the next two weeks."

I stood at the back of the lift and he pressed the button to the last floor. "This is wrong." I said, folding the cheque and slipping it into his palm. "Ive been taught to work hard for the things I want to achieve. Taking this cheque is just a cop out and I don't-"

"Want Jimin to see you as one to take the easy way out?" He continued, the edge of his lip curving up. "Fine, but we're still having dinner."

"Of course." I smiled.

"Mr Park asked me to occupy you some place else, but I'm not quite sure what that means." I scoffed, uncomfortably. "Well, it means you have to occupy me, Rose." He replied. "Are your cheeks always this red?" He then asks and I turn away.

"No- it's the.. heat. It's hot in here." I stammered.

Fuck.

"Then take your clothes off."

I choked. Literally. On my saliva, "W-what?"

His brows furrowed slightly. "Your clothes." He repeated, "Your sweater looks heavy, take it off." He suggested. God. What was wrong with me!?

"Oh, right." I mumbled, taking it off but also noticing how his eyes watched me do it. "Feel any better?" he asked and the doors opened. Finally. "Yes, I do." I answered.

"May I ask what your relationship with my brother is?" He glanced down at me, "We- don't share any kind of relationship." I told him what I thought was the truth.

"Good." He smiled. Oh. He had the most perfect smile with the deepest dimples on each cheek. His eyes were like Jimin's, but darker- and his hair was much longer. "Becoming a surgeon must've made your family proud." I said and the smile on his lips faded.

"I prefer not to speak about them or any part of my personal life for that matter." He replied. I nodded, "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for." he said and I bit my inner lip.

"Would you be upset if I suddenly left to return to work?" He then asked, "But I thought you had taken few days off?" I questioned and he tilted his head, "I lied, but I'll see you tonight." He winked before literally leaving.

Why did I have butterflies?

Perhaps because he is such a sweetheart?

I'm suddenly looking forward to tonight.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...