๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— ๐—ฆ...

By louslyrv

โ– ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ. ๐จ๐จ๐จ๏ผŽ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐—Œ๏ผŽ โ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ... More

๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐๐“ ๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ โ”€โ”€ radioactive
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๏ผŽ apocalypse
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๏ผŽ the expections of life
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๏ผŽthe drama queen of the quarry
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๏ผŽtoxic masculinity
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๏ผŽi wanna see them fight
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๏ผŽdidn't you get the memo
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๏ผŽrory the care bear
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๏ผŽan old mans watch
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๏ผŽgood ones gone away
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๏ผŽpeople die we move on
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๏ผŽdevils avocate you suck!
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข โ”€โ”€ collided fates
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๏ผŽthe little girl who changed everything
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๏ผŽ a peaceful setting
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๏ผŽcool battle scar
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๏ผŽ i've got my eye on you
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๏ผŽif you were my best friend
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๏ผŽi'm a freak your a freak
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๏ผŽthe day she'd never forget
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๏ผŽall was quiet on the western front
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๏ผŽ at least i'm not into married women
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๏ผŽthose blue feelings
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๏ผŽmen of faith have values
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๏ผŽraise your gun you bastard
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๏ผŽfight for your survival
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ โ”€โ”€ broken wings
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๏ผŽlead me to a safe haven god
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๏ผŽwelcome to your new normal
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๏ผŽgoodnight my loves
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๏ผŽthere a new woman was born
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๏ผŽsmall families join hands
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๏ผŽwar is comimg my friend
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๏ผŽwalkers aren't the only monsters
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๏ผŽhave we reached that point already?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๏ผŽthat son of a bitch
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๏ผŽits the little things
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๏ผŽthats the thing about death
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•๏ผŽthis is the day i make you mine
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–๏ผŽmake the choice to last a lifetime
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—๏ผŽin this world we can still laugh

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๏ผŽlimbs of our friends go amiss

898 42 5
By louslyrv

╔═══════════════╗

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
chapter twenty six

═══════════════

𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

The panicked voice of her father rang through the prison as both Rory and Ev jumped up in their spots Rory hopping off the bottom bed while Ev jumped off the top both teens rushing down to see her father along with the other wheeling in a bleeding Hershel. Both teens stead in shock as they rushed down the stairs into the cell they'd placed Hershel into.

"Get him on the bed! He got bit." Her father said as a couple of the members carefully moved Hershel onto the bed.

"Oh, my god, he's gonna turn!" Beth cried looking at her fathers weak and dying body. Everett moved straight for Beth wrapping an arm around the girl as she placed her head on his chest sobbing at the thought of losing her father.

"Did you cut it off?" Her mother asked making her father nod. Rory figured that must of been where the man was bitten and her father cut it off hoping the infection wouldn't spared. Rory

"Maybe you got it in time." Her mother said. Rory stood at the door foot of the bed – her eyes still as wide as they were before looking at the man who once saved her life.

"I need bandages!" Carol called out looking around at everyone hoping for some bandages for Hershel's leg.

"We used everything we had!" Glenn said the panic clear in his voice.

"Well, get more! Anything!" Carol said back with a high and desperate tone. "Carl, go get the towels from the back, right next to my bed!" Her mother demanded prompting her little brother to take off to fetch the towels.

"Is he gonna die?" Beth asked lifting her head from Evs chest to look at her barely moving father.

"No, no, no, he's gonna be okay." Lori said rubbing the girls name as she remained tight in Evs grip.

"You think you can help him?" Rory heard her father asked Carol who was currently the one taking control of Hershel's care.

"I need to keep his leg elevated. Get some pillows!" Carol demanded.

"He's already bled through the shits!" Maggie spoke in horror seeing how much blood was coming from her father.

"We can burn the wound to clot the blood. I can start a fire." Glenn suggested.

"Oh, god, no please don't do this!" Beth cried out. Ev tighten his grip shushing her sightly trying to calm the poor girl down.

"Shush it's aight bethy they won't." Ev said. Carol nodded agreeing with what the Endicott had said.

"No, the shock could kill him. It's not gonna stop the arteries from bleeding. We need to keep it dressed and let it heal on its own." She said as Rory watched both Carol and her mother try and stop the bleeding. Rory just stood in shock looking at the man. She prayed to whatever god was listening that Hershel would pull though and be ok.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HE MADE HIS WAY down the line of cells. From what Everett could understand some of the men of the group had gone to interrogate a group of prisoners they'd found within the prison. The boy rounded the corner turning into the cell that belonged to Beth and Hershel. There he found Beth on the ground looking to be cut a hole in what looked like Hershel's pants.

"Hey Bethy." Ev spoke in a soft tone walking into the cell eyeing the girl on the floor as he took a seat on the floor nearby her. Beth looked up from the pants seeing Ev giving him the best smile she could muster up.

"Watcha workin on?" Everett asked looking at the pants on the floor then up at his friend.

"Makin daddy some pants so that when he's all better he can walk around easily without havin the worry about a pant leg dragging." The girl explained. Ev nodded understanding the girl was in sight denial of the fact her father might not even wake up.

"Hershel's gonna pull though – I mean Hershel's as tough as they make them." Everett said cracking a light joking hoping for a smile to appear on the Greene girls lips. His comment didn't seem to effect her as she made no indication she even heard it.

"Ev right." Both teenagers turn to the sound of a voice as they looked to see Rory standing at the foot of the cell entrance looking to Beth. Slowly the Grimes girl walked in as she took a sit next to Everett.

"Hershel's gonna pull through this – you'll see." Rory said in an effort to make the Greene girl feel less at ease. Beth stopped what she was doing as she slowly looked up to the pair in front of her. "Look guys I appreciate what your doing – I know daddy's gonna be ok – but I'm just worried." She said. The two friends nodding understanding what she meant. She had faith her father would make it – but their was always that worry inside that he wouldn't. Everett knew more then most the world was cruel enough to take even the purest souls away. Like his foster sister. She was only eight years old. And he'd watched her get torn to shreds by a walker.

"Just know we're here for you." Everett heard Rory speak up as he watched the Grimes girl place a soft and gentle hand on the Greene girls leg giving it a small rub. He wasn't blind. He knew how Rory felt about Beth. And he also knew how Beth felt about Rory.

"I'm gonna go check on mom and Carl." Rory said as she got up from the floor walking out of the cell. Everett watched as Beth's eyes watched Rory leave. A small smile appeared on the boys face watching the girl. Beth frowned once she looked back to Everett. "What?" She asked.

"Don't what me Beth Greene – you and Rory." He said as a small playful smirk parted onto his lips. Beth smack his leg as she shock her head.

"I have no idea what your talking about." Beth said. Everett snored as he shock his head.

"Funny because that's exactly what she said." He said. Beth didn't say anything as she quickly went back to fixing up Hershel's pants. Tho Everett saw Beth's poor attempt at trying to hide the ever growing blush that was appearing on her cheeks. At least that was something still good in their lives. The ability to still be a teenager and have crushes. Watching Beth and Rory clearly both have a crush on one another and not one of them daring to make the first move gave Everett a sense of normality.

The normality that not all humanity was gone. Tho he found it funny he came to that conclusion from both his best friends having feelings for each other but both too shy to say anything.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WITHIN THE CELL that held an unconscious Hershel – Rory stood at the frame of the cell door as everyone stood around waiting for Hershel to open his eyes. Carol and her mother had managed to hold off the bleeding and stop Hershel from losing any more blood. Now they only sat around and prayed Hershel would wake up. Beth and Everett stood along with her as the sound of the cell block door was heard as everyone turned to see Carl heading back holding what looked to be a bag.

"Thought you were organizing the food." Glenn said as Carl walked into the cell smiling.

"Even better! Check it out!" He said as he drops the bag. Both Carol and Lori open it as Rory gets off the door frame making her way to stand just behind her brother to see it was a bag full of medical supplies.

"Where did you get this?" Her mother asked voicing her thoughts.

"Found the infirmary. Wasn't much left, but I cleared it out!" He said excitement in his voice sounding proud of what he had done. Rory frowned as that meant Carl went into a part of the prison that wasn't exactly safe that the moment all by himself.

"You went by yourself?" Her mother said sounding both surprised and angry.

"Yeah." Carl said as if it wasn't a big deal. Rory folded her arms looking at her brother.

"Carl that isn't safe." Rory said concerned of the fact her brother could have been hurt or worst – killed. Carl turned around eyeing his sister and shrugged.

"No big deal, I killed two walkers!" He said sounding angry of the fact everyone was getting mad at him for something he didn't think was that much of a deal.

"Really?" Her mother said showing Hershel to Carl. "do you see this? This was with the whole group!" She said angry at her son for putting himself in danger.

"We needed supplies, so I got them!" He snapped back glaring hard at his mother. Lori sighed deciding to take a different approach to how she was talking knowing her son was reacting so harshly towards her for other reasons.

"I appreciate that, but..." The Grimes mother began to say before being interrupted by her pissed off son.

"Then get off my back!" He snapped at her making Rory's eyes widen. He may be mad at her – but that's no excuse for disrespecting their mother like that.

"Hey! Don't talk to mom like that." Rory snapped glaring at her mother for his attitude towards their mother – it was unnecessary and rude. Their mother sighed looking at her son.

"Listen, I think it's great that you want to help but..." She began to say only for Carl to get up storming out of the cell taking off running away from the group. Rory sighed leaning back against the wall huffing at what had just happened.

Great could things get any worst.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HER MOTHER HAD saved Hershel's life. Hershel had stopped breathing prompting the Greene sisters to go into a full on panic making everyone rush in. Her mother was the first to rush over giving the man cpr trying to bring him back. Fortunately it worked at the man woke up then fell back to sleep. Rory stood at the foot of the bed along side her brother turned at the sound of her father arriving.

"Hershel stopped breathing, mom saved him." Carl explained to their father making him turn to his wife in sight shock and surprise.

"It's true." Glenn said confirming what the young Grimes had said to be true.

"Still no fever." Her mother said. That was good. That meant there was hope that the man would wake up in one piece and a person – not a walker.

Suddenly Hershel opens his mouth letting out a sight gasp as everyone looked at him. He opens his eyes.

"Daddy?" Maggie questioned. The man opens his eyes more as he looks at both his daughters.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Beth said getting down next to her sister crying at the sight of her father being alive.

Everyone smiles in relief of the older man being alive and ok as Rory's father takes Hershel's cuffs off. Rory watched as Hershel grabbed her fathers hand in a thank you gesture as her father smiled at the man getting on his knees next to him. Beth and Maggie hug as Rory noticed her mother walking out of the cell. Soon her father follows as Rory watches both her parents exit the cell.

authors note!!

everett literally gonna get so impatient
of how rory and beth won't admit anything
makes me laugh so hard

next chapter we meet maddi!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 281 12
this girl might be the death of me. literally -#10 TWD (4/4/24) -#80 DARYLDIXONFANFICTION (4/22/24)
5.9K 164 18
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡, ษช'แด สแดแดœส€ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› แดแดœ๊œฑแด‡, แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดแด‡ แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด€สŸแดษดแด‡, แดกสœษช๊œฑแด˜แด‡ส€ แด›แด แดแด‡ แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›๊œฑ, ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แดแด‡ ษชษด สแดแดœส€ ส™แดษดแด‡๊œฑ." ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
48.9K 245 11
"สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด€แด… แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แดแด" -แด€แดส™แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแดกแด€ส€ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ณ, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต. ...