Mafia's little girl (KTH) ff

By Parksunhye3028

This fiction is about love between a young 18 years old girl y/n and a 28 years old mafia Kimtaehyung . More

Part 1 (Why dad?)
Part 2(WOUND?)
Part 3(ANGRY?)
Part 4(STEP BROTHER?)
Part 5(ESCAPED BUT GOT CAUGHT?)
Part 6(PUNISHMENT? )
Part 7(INVITATION TO PARTY?)
Part 8(ENTRY TO PARTY?)
Part 9(SINGERS?)
Part 10(Y/N KIDNAPPED?)
Part 11(TAE GOT HIT?)
Part 13(GOT CHEATED?)
Part 14 (TAE LOST MEMORY?)
Part 15(JEALOUS?)
Part 16 (SURPRISE?)
part 17 (JUST A DREAM?)
Part 18 (ONLY US?)
Part 19 (SILENT TREATMENT?)
Part 20 (SHE ISNT YOUR MOM!)
Part 21(Y/N LOST MEMORY?)
Part 22(IN THE RAIN)
Part 23(SUDDEN ATTACK?)
Part 24 (RESCUED)
Part 25( VERY ANGRY?)
Part 26 (FIRST KISS?)
Part 28 (SPIKED DRINK?)
Part 29 (THE TIT FOR TAT)
PART 30 (A NEW RIVAL?)
PART 31 (DO IT ?)

Part 12(TAE AND Y/N BOTH KIDNAPPED?)

332 19 0
By Parksunhye3028

Y/n:T-t-taehyung? (when I went inside the room I saw Taehyung lying on the bed with so many wires attached to his hand.)Get up Taehyung what happened to you?It is all because of me.Unfortunately my eyes started tearing up without my concern.I asked Jk what happened to Tae?

Jk:He got hit on his head while saving you.

Y/n:When will he wake up?

Jk:..............

Y/n:I caughtJk's collar and asked when will he wake up?(shouting)

Jk:Doctor said his condition is critical we can't say when he'll wake up.

Y/n:Tae I-i (I couldn't bear the fact that he got hurt because of me when I was speaking this words I heard jk calling me but his voice was not audible to me.I fell on Tae and everything went blank.)

Jk:I saw when y/n was near Tae she was loosing her balance and unable to speak I was calling her but she fell unconscious on hyung.I carried her back to her room and lied her on the bed.Hyungs scolded me for not controlling y/n.

Bts:Who is that mysterious person?

Kai:I don't know who is it but that person is the reason for  all these things.

Bts:Kai did you see anything like accessories on that person?

Kai:Yes when that person left I saw this thing(hands over the chain to bts)

Bts: G? There are no one we know with the letter G right.

Kai:Yeah I too don't know anyone with that name which starts with G.

Bts:OK I think we have to enquire outside I think we should go and take other mafias help.

Kai:Yes let's go. Ariana I'll be back be careful.

Ariana:Ok you too.

THEN THEY ALL WENT.

Y/n:I woke up by a terrible nightmare.I was sweating badly.Suddenly I wanted to see Tae so badly.I went to his room.I saw Kai's wife near Taehyung.She was smiling but when I closed the door then she changed her face to a sad one.I asked why are you here?

Ariana:Uhmm I came here to see Taehyung.

Y/n: you can go now.(possessive mode on).She was glaring Tae until she went.Then I looked at Tae I took his hand in mine.Then suddenly someone hitted me and I fell on Tae.

Ariana:Haha do you think I'm afraid of you?I'm gonna kill all of you and mainly you Mr.Taehyung.Hey you can come in now.

Eunwoo:Good work.

Ariana:Stop your nonsense and take both of them into car.(Eunwoo takes both of them into car)

Eunwoo:We reached our secret place .Guards take them into the basement.

Guards:Yes boss.

Tae and y/n are in basement.

Tae:I woke up with severe headache I saw a girl lying on the floor.I took her head on my lap and tapped her cheeks.Her head was bleeding.

Next part coming soon 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 52 14
There is a age difference between them but what happen cruel mafia kidnap a innocent little girl . Will she fall in love with him or will he destro...
18.3K 413 9
A dengerous cruel Mafia... whose name is enough to shake whole Asia...fall on a doctor... let's see there unexpected love story.... is they fall for...
36.8K 1.2K 57
We shouldn't be doing this , mom is in the house,now " I know , but do you want me to stop Asher " No !! Tangled with your stepfather !! Isn't it i...
569K 17.6K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...