After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

70

125 7 1
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 70

    Tsukizawa Yu stood up holding Eita, and the person in his arms was lying softly in his arms without a breath of support.

    Seeing this, the lawyer said, "Mr. Chun, let me do it."

    Yukizawa shook his head, he opened his mouth to say something, when suddenly a shadow appeared behind him and whispered behind him: "It really is the eloquent Wujo Haru , I didn’t expect that even Eita Matsuuchi’s spells would not be able to kill you, but don’t worry, there’s still a good show waiting for you…” The black shadow clings

    to Tsukizawa Yu, like a dead branch Grab his shoulders and close to his neck.

    Ritsu's pupils constricted and he shot immediately.

    The black shadow burst under Ritsu's attack, Yukizawa hugged Eita and turned around, backing away.

    Cracked shadows evoked a grotesque smile.

    Xia Youjie controlled the curse spirit and swallowed the shadow in one gulp.

    Tsukizawa Yu's expression remained unchanged, he had expected it a long time ago, and sure enough, Yansuo was also lurking in the dark, and this black shadow was the mouthpiece of Yansuo.

    And as if to respond to his guess, there was a sudden bang and explosion sound from the Magic Association in the distance.

    This is...the garden on the top floor?     The legal secretary

    said: "Just now the remnant party of the old association not only attacked Mr. Chun, but also launched attacks in various places of the banquet."

to the top floor.

    There is also a banquet in the small garden on the top floor. They are family members brought by politicians or magicians. When they arrived, the family members attending the banquet shivered and huddled in the corner. Several magicians fought against the cursers who appeared to protect ordinary people. safety.

    Ron Suo stood beside him, watching the battle with relish, very leisurely, he saw Wu Tiaochun bringing people up, and greeted him with a smile, "Yo~" He tilted his head, "Should I call you Wu Tiaowu,

    or What do you call Wujochun?"

    As soon as he said this, the female family members who were hiding aside in fear looked at Tsukizawa Yu before they had time to show surprise, and couldn't help showing a little bit of surprise.

    The death of Gojo Haru was causing much uproar, and Gojo Wu became the representative of the Magic Association. There was also a lot of uproar. What does Suso mean now?

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't care about these gazes at all, he just stared at Masao, his expression darkened, "It's really cheeky, an uninvited guest." Sure enough, the cooperation and attacks launched by the old remnant party and Eita were

    all Lin Suo is planning behind the scenes.

    The people behind Chun came out in a file and surrounded the rope.

    Yansuo curled his lips into a smile,

    and before he could speak, giant vines rose from the ground, and amidst the screams of the guests, they rushed towards Lingsuo, binding his body tightly.

    The restrained Riso didn't panic at all, but instead raised his eyebrows: "An uninvited guest is also a guest, and your way of hospitality is really a bit rough."

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't speak, and his subordinates had already attacked Riso.

    A super magic spirit appeared, broke through the vines, rescued the rope, and stopped the magician who came to attack.

    Yusuo turned a blind eye to the fight next to him, and just looked at Yue Zeyou: "Don't worry, Chun, I have a big gift for you." Yue Zeyou knew that Rensuo was a thousand-year-old monster with unfathomable strength

    . The numbers are no match for them.

    However, the target of Yan Suo is him. He is protected by so many people, and Yan Suo will be restrained and unable to kill him.

    So, what is this great gift?

    Tsukizawa Yu asked his subordinates to stop, avoiding unnecessary fights, and quietly looked at the rope in front of him, waiting for the big gift in his mouth.

    Lin Suo was still wearing Xia Youjie's cassock, smiling, and opening his arms like a speaker.

    "Right now, in Miyagi City thousands of miles away, there is a fast-moving tram. There are about 2,000 people in the tram. At this time, they have been held hostage by the curse spirit. In three minutes, the curse spirit will kill here. It must be too late for the sorcerer to come here now."

    With a confident smile on his face, Yusuo stretched out his hand to Tsukizawa: "The only way to stop them is you... Haru!"

    He looked at Tsukizawa Yu, calling his name intimately, he suggested gently: "As long as you die here, I promise to stop the curse spirit immediately, how about that?" Tsukizawa Yu looked coldly at Riso's performance, "

    This It's your plan against me, you are too naive, why should I believe your empty words?" "You can check to see if it is a lie     .

" Li Suo gestured with a smile. "Presumably, the police in Miyagi are frantically looking for the conjurer, and the people trapped in the train have also spread the matter on the Internet." 

    Ronso looked at Law Division.  

   Ritsu was not in a hurry to make a call, but looked at Tsukizawa Yu. 

    Tsukizawa Yu knew that since Masao said so, it was very likely to be true.    

 And to refuse to fall into the trap of the enemy is to not follow his train of thought at all.    

 It's just more than a thousand ordinary people. If they die, they will die. Could it be that fewer people died than this in the battle of Shibuya, death and migration?  

   Tsukizawa Yu sneered, but the pain in the palm of Eita's penetrating pain was dull, and Eita's accusing eyes still remained in his mind.     

He glanced at Lawyer. 

    Li Si understood what he meant, nodded, and turned on the mobile phone to inquire. Sure enough, he found out about this matter within the Magic Association. Just in case, Li Si talked with the local police, and an anxious voice came from the receiver. . 

    "Yes, yes, there is this matter. The conjurer in Miyagi is heading there at high speed, and this matter has started to spread on the Internet, but within three minutes, the conjurer may not be able to arrive..."

    All the people present were sharp-eyed, and even if the lawyer didn't turn on the hands-free, everyone listened to him.

    Tsukizawa Yu was sure that within three minutes, the conjurer would definitely not be able to reach it, and the ones arranged in the cable car were definitely super-level conjurers, and ordinary conjurers were no match at all.

    The teleportation magic tool can't support the distance from Tokyo to Miyagi, so the long-distance teleportation, unless Gojo Satoru personally goes out...

    Before the ceremony started, he gave Kei the prison gate, in order to prevent Katsuo from appearing.

    The last time so many super conjurers took action, they couldn't kill Masso, so Gojo Satoru could only do it...

    He asked Haino to stay close to Megumin.

    Yue Zeyou didn't say anything, he knew that Xia Youjie must know what to do.

    Indeed, the dark place quietly left, and went to the banquet downstairs to look for Fu Heihui.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked uncomfortable, and continued to deal with Ryosuke calmly.

    "You think I'm going to kill myself?" he sneered.

    Li Suo didn't take it seriously: "Of course I don't think you will commit suicide. How can you, who cooperates with the curse spirit and wants to live, ask for death? But isn't this just what I want?" Li Suo said slowly:

    " Gojoharu, if you want to get as much honor, you have to bear as much responsibility. The Spell Association has just announced its establishment, and the oath you uttered is still in my ears, but within half a day, such a large-scale curse injury appeared in Neon People incident, do you think your spell association still has any credibility at all?"

    Tsukizawa Yuu squinted his eyes and looked at Ronso, he knew that Ronso had learned from him.

    Manipulate people.

    At this time, the voice of the system also sounded in Tsukizawa Yu's mind.

    [Host popularity balance: According to your popularity balance, your popularity can resist 37.7 years of world exclusion for you. ]

    37.7 years.

    Tsukizawa Yuu's eyes dimmed.

    How could it be possible to give up his own life, he had worked so hard to achieve success, how could he fall short for the sake of more than a thousand ordinary people at the last moment.

    Lin Suo on the opposite side pretended to raise his hand, and the corners of his mouth were full of jokes: "By the way, there are still two minutes, two minutes left, all your achievements and everything you planned will disappear, everyone Everyone will know, Wutiaochun, you are a liar, you sacrificed more than a thousand ordinary people without hesitation in order to survive for yourself..." Yan Suo looked at the

    female relatives who were crowded aside, walked over, and said with a smile: " Ladies, don’t you think the current scene is very interesting? Hurry up and record the current scene with your mobile phone, the moment when the great conjurer in the magic world was ruined.” The girls looked at Long Suo anxiously, looked at Long Suo, and

    then Looking at Tsukizawa Yu, he didn't know what to do for a while.

    At the same time, on the other side, Xia Youjie also found Fu Heihui. Half an hour ago, the elegant and peaceful banquet hall had become a mess.

    Xia Youjie brought Hui Ye to Fu Heihui, "Release the prison gate."

    Fu Heihui was slightly startled, seeing Xia Youjie, realized that something must have happened.

    Roof garden.

    The wind from the top floor rattled everyone's clothes.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at Yusuo, he had to admit that this thousand-year-old guy was a quick learner, and after suffering a loss, he learned ten percent of his methods.

    Facing such a threat thousands of miles away, even he felt it was difficult.

    Suddenly, he laughed, his attitude was friendly, and he changed his previous tense attitude: "Lisuo, isn't your purpose to get a real person, to get the prison gate?" "Although the real person has been absorbed by

    Xia Youjie, you know, I have a person who can A conjurer who steals the effects of other people's spells, as long as I ask, Jie will definitely give you the spell, why should we make such an ugly mess?" "

    Oh, are you really that kind?"

    Yuki Tsukizawa smiled warmly, "Of course, Suso, our goals do not conflict, you want to explore the endless potential of human beings, you want to create a heyday of spells, I am doing the same thing now, let more people Become a conjurer, don't you?"

    "Then why did you close the death and death migration?"

    Lisuo didn't show any emotion: "Gojoharu, the biggest variable in my plan is you, you ruined my plan, I'm not a real person, A guy like Xia Youjie who can be manipulated by you, now I want you to taste everything that you have built, and after you succeed, you will be completely destroyed." The indifference in Suo's eyes told Yue Zeyou that he had

    no room for negotiation.

    The smile on Wutiaochun's face was faint, this cunning old guy was determined to fight him.

    Yansuo pretended to be kind and reminded: "There is still one minute, Wutiaochun, I really can't wait to choose what you want." He opened the phone awkwardly, and a nervous broadcast from the

    reporter came over.

    "...It's very fortunate that the curse master and the curse spirit haven't done anything to ordinary passengers yet. They seem to be waiting for something..."

    Yue Zeyou looked at the entrance of the top floor. If Xia Youjie successfully liberated Gojo Wu, He will definitely come here to inform him, but Xia Youjie hasn't come here yet, which means that the prison gate has not been released yet.

    He believed in Xia Youjie, and believed that his subordinates were doing their best to solve this matter.

    He is confronting Xia Youjie now, if he doesn't take any action, there is a 50% chance for these thousand people to survive.

    Even if more than a thousand people die, most of the neon politicians support the Curse Association. At that time, just find a random person to replace them, and public opinion will make everyone hate Curse Masters even more, and the impact on the Curse Association will be minimized. It's not impossible...

    Tsukizawa Yu coldly considered the worst-case scenario.

    Tsukizawa Yu ruled out this option for the first time...

    However, the wound pierced by Yingta in the palm of his hand throbbed and hurt, constantly distracting his attention and reminding him of Yingtai's tears before he died.

    His eyes fell on the back of the rope, the weak and helpless girls crowded together, their faces were full of helplessness.

    More than one thousand is not a number, but a life as vivid as before.

    His eyes moved to the smiling Yan Suo again, that face was exactly the same as Xia Youjie's, with sutures on it.

    Why did Rensuo obtain this specific body?

    It was Xia Youjie and Yan Suo who set the bondage and saved him with his own life...

    Why is he standing here at this moment?

    It was because when he was dying, he realized that he had been chasing to live, ignoring the people around him who loved him.

    The wind from the top floor blew over his body, and then blew into the vast night sky. Standing at the highest point of the Magic Association, he had a panoramic view of everything in front of him and everything in the distance.

    He realized that what he had to do was no longer the choice given to him by Ling Suo, but an inner choice.

    For Wu, for Xia Youjie, and for the people around him, he wants to create a new magic world.

    This road entrusts his ideals for his relatives, as well as his selfish desire to survive.

    They merge with each other and are inseparable.

    Now in front of him, Ling Suo divided this ideal and selfishness into two.

    If he chooses to live, he should step on this ideal. If he chooses the ideal, he should put aside his selfishness and make the best choice that is beneficial to the ideal and the righteousness... The smile on Tsukizawa Yu's face was

    momentary fade away.

    How can it be? How could it be possible, how could he give up on the life he had grasped in the palm of his hand after struggling for such a long time... how could it be

    possible!

    "How do you choose?" Ling Suo in front of him seemed to see through the despicableness deep in his heart, waiting for his choice with a smile.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at Yusuo, how could he die for these thousand people? !

    "Well, even if I choose to die, how can you guarantee that you won't hurt them?"

    he heard himself ask.

    Ideal...Selfishness...

    Suo Suo was surprised, "Oh? It really impressed me. If I understand correctly, you want to sacrifice yourself to protect those ordinary people, right? When you ordered the curse spirit to take the lives of those ordinary people, you still Not so gentle?"

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled lightly, with long eyelashes drooping down to cover his pupils, his expression couldn't be more gentle: "Because my goal from the beginning was to create a better magic world for everyone. , how can I personally destroy him."

    No, he just wanted to live.

    This point Iso believed, but it was really unexpected, and Iso stared deeply into Tsukizawa Yu's eyes.

    Getting rid of Wutiaochun in this way was an unexpected result, and it was also a better result.

    "I promise in words, if you don't believe me, you can choose to stand by and watch." He searched cautiously and still tried.

    "You make such an insincere deal, but you want me to pay with my life. If I refuse, even if you preach it to the world, it's not my fault, right?" Tsukizawa Yuu made a look of regretting it.

    After thinking about it, Wutiaochun's request was reasonable, and he was unwilling to let go of the excuse that he could kill Wutiaochun, so he nodded.

    "Old rules, set the restraint, now there are forty seconds, we will set the restraint, as long as you die, I promise not to hurt those ordinary people in the slightest, otherwise..." "Otherwise, you will be with

    me Death."

    "Okay."

    The two hit it off immediately, and quickly set the restraint in the remaining time.

    The wind on the top floor was getting stronger and stronger, and the hair was constantly swaying. Tsukizawa Yu thought about it, and walked up to the guardrail of the top floor step by step.

    Everyone on the top of the building looked at Tsukizawa Yu, sad, complicated, and hesitant to speak.

    Ritsu followed Tsukizawa Yu step by step, and rarely lost his composure, calling Haru's name tremblingly. "Mr. Chun!"

    He didn't believe that Mr. Chun would really commit suicide. He had been strategizing all the time, and there must be a second plan for all the plans. The conjurers stationed in Miyagi are still working hard, as long as they can delay the time... and

    not There are more than a thousand people, there is no need for Mr. Chun to sacrifice for them.

    Isn't Mr. Chun cold and selfish?

    Go on like this!

    Everyone was looking at Tsukizawa Yu.

    Tsukizawa Yu stood on it, looking around, saw the girls in a panic, saw the anxious Ritsuji and his subordinates, and saw... there were still

    ten seconds left in the time.

    He still doesn't understand why he is standing here. Obviously, the first second he opened his eyes in this world, he has been struggling and struggling to survive... Now what he pursues, what he longs for, what he deeply

    desires What he longed for...has been tightly held in his palm.

    Why? Why give up?

    Suddenly, there was a shout.

    "Chun!" The door on the top floor was opened, and Polygonum cuspidatum rushed in.

    There was surprise and apprehension on that bright and energetic face, she simply looked at him, feeling happy for him.

    He is the protagonist of the comics, he represents justice, kindness, courage and fearlessness.

    Tsukizawa Yu's last hesitation was broken.

    Now that you have chosen your ideal, go forward and do it to the end.

    Hu Zhang was with Hui all the time, and he rushed up, indicating that the prison gate had been unlocked.

    As long as there is enlightenment, more than a thousand ordinary people will be safe.

    So now, it's not for more than a thousand ordinary people, but for killing Yan Suo.

    [System, I still have more than 30 years of energy left, and now my physical body is dead, can I buy a new body to resurrect? ] Tsukizawa Yu asked in his mind.

    【…】The system was silent for a moment, 【The system cannot judge. 】

    Yu Tsukizawa laughed, so let's take a gamble.

    At this time, Lisuo showed suspicion, wondering why Hu Zhang would suddenly know the true identity of Wu Tiaochun.

    And at this moment, Yue Zeyou suddenly said: "Yusuo, do you know that there is a magic technique called Tongsheng, those who practice the technique, those who are tied to each other will live and die together." "What?

    " Looking at Tsukizawa Yu cautiously, he reacted and immediately manipulated the curse spirit to stop Tsukizawa Yu.

    But Tsukizawa Yu was faster than him, and fell backwards under the frightened and angry look of Ronso.

    The vines that trapped Lingsuo at the beginning were his domain spells, and he imprinted on Lingsuo's body.

    He suspected that the system probably wanted to play with him, and the spells and domain abilities given to him turned out to be like this.

    Want to kill the enemy, but at the cost of their own lives.

    He thought that he would never use it, how could he lose his life just to kill the enemy...

    but now is the best time to kill the rope.

    "Chun!"

    "Mr. Chun!"

    "Gojo Haru!"

    For every call, every caller.

    With a strong sense of weightlessness, their faces became smaller and smaller. His heart was trembling with fear of death, but he raised his lips and smiled. He remembered many, many scenes that he had forgotten. When he was young, the mischievous Wu

    pulled He went to the street and scooped up a spoonful of 100% sugar cake for him to eat.

    He ate it helplessly, and was so sweet that he was shocked, and Wu smiled gloatingly at the side.

    When he was even younger, in order to survive, he tore his palms and practiced his sword every day. The elders brainwashed him to protect Wu, so he told everyone, I practice swords to protect Wu... but Wu protects Wu

    . He, so this feeling of wanting to protect his younger brother became true at some point.

    When he was in high school, Nitzi Xia Youjie tolerated their pranks helplessly...

    After graduation, when Hui was a child, he was a small person who looked after him when he was sick...

    After the plot started, when the knotweed entered school, he smiled at him and said, I will work hard to save more people.

    In the afternoon when I went to find Enlightenment, the sunset that day was leisurely and gentle.

    Every student in the high school, the dead magician, the dead Eita, every ordinary person looking forward to him...

    He remembered his original intention of changing the world of magic, wasn't it to protect them?

    Now, Gojo Satoru went to save ordinary people, and he died with the rope that disturbed everything. Isn't it a good choice?

    The weightless feeling of landing spread from his back to his internal organs, and when he completely gave up the protection of spells, his internal organs were all shattered.

    It hurts -

    blood flowed from his body, and breathing seemed to be an extremely difficult thing at this moment.

    He looked at the dark sky, his vision red with blood.

    The fireworks seem to have disappeared without knowing when, what a lonely sky.

    He seemed to hear someone calling his name loudly.

    Fu Heihui and Hui Ye unsealed the prison gate, he quickly climbed the stairs and rushed to the top floor, but saw a black shadow falling from the window.

    His body froze.

    Miyagi City

    Gojo Satoru appeared on the fast-moving tram, and everyone here was waiting for his rescue. He tore apart the curse spirit in front of him. Under the fearful eyes of everyone, suddenly, he seemed to feel something, his movements There was a sudden pause, and a line of tears flowed from the blue eyes.

    spring……

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 97 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...
2.8K 121 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...
23.5K 671 177
Author: Tang Qi/唐栖 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 329 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: Kurokawa Rin traveled to the world of Mingke with a system...
1.1K 54 5
Crimson hairs illuminating in the moonlight , pale complexion giving a exquisite look with prominent clear reddish gray eyes standing some meters awa...