After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

68

75 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 68

    The death video that appeared on the Internet was widely circulated, and the debate on whether Wutiaochun was good or evil once again reached a climax. Everyone held their own opinions and had different opinions.

    In the afternoon, Kise Ryota, who was forced by her sister to stay in the room, also heard the news from the group of friends.

    It was like encountering an alien on the road, his first reaction was not to believe it.

    How is it possible, how could Wutiaochun die?

    But on the website, the video of Haru Gojo being killed was ranked first, and as time went by, the click-through rate was getting higher and higher. Ryo Kise hesitated for a moment, and clicked in.

    This is a surveillance video, the faces of the people in the surveillance are somewhat blurred, but the faces of Wutiao brothers are too recognizable, Wutiaochun is surrounded by magicians in the middle, and it is even more eye-catching. in his body.

    This video lasted only two or three seconds, and the speed was slowed down again. The people around him seemed to be fighting. The people around him raised their blades to block some attack. In the next second, a person suddenly appeared and stabbed him from behind. To Wujochun.

    Almost everyone was stunned by this sudden change, and there was a moment of sluggishness.

    On the video, the surveillance video was played over and over again, putting the facts in front of his eyes, but he stared blankly at the video, Chun's stiffness and disbelief, after he left with his hands, Chun's body fell apart.

    He seemed to be watching an absurd and clumsy drama, and he couldn't believe it no matter what, Gojoharu was actually dead.

    He was stunned for a while, and opened Wutiaochun's discussion group.

    He didn't know what he wanted to say, but he suddenly wanted to see others and talk about him.

    "Have you seen the video?"

    "Gojoharu... is dead?"

    After the Shibuya incident and the death migration incident, the discussion group was quite deserted, but maybe like him, everyone in the discussion group saw the video, It was bubbling again and again.

    The conversation in the discussion group came to an abrupt end here, and no one responded for a long time.

    Kise looked at the word "death" and his eyes hurt.

    Maybe it was because he had liked him before, when Wu Tiaochun made a mistake, he felt hurt, but Wu Tiaochun was really dead, but he remembered the sincere and passionate love he had for him.

    Thinking of those moods of reading comics, feeling sorry for his struggle and thoughtfulness, his tenderness and bitterness...

    He couldn't catch up with his younger brother's mood, his lonely death, what he tried hard to hold but couldn't get anything Stubborn...

    Kise Ryota's heart was empty.

    At this time, he saw the news in the group.

    "I heard that Gojo Satoru has been released from the prison gate. He will succeed Gojoharu and continue to protect the safety of the masses. Five days later, the Gobon Building built by Gojoharu will be completed and will become a new magic society. I have two tickets for the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the restaurant, is anyone going to go?"

    This is the recent overwhelming advertisement, subway, bus...everywhere.

    After Gojoharu died, nothing seemed to change in the world.

    "I'll go." Kise replied.

    "The latest conjuration association, Wuben Building, will be established. The ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held five days later. At that time, there will be an online simultaneous live broadcast. We will also introduce the process of calling the police. I believe that the establishment of Wuben Building will bring great benefits to the public. More beautiful and peaceful..."

    On the TV, the gentle hostess was broadcasting the news released by Tsukizawa Yu, and he turned it off with a snap, he had watched such news countless times.

    The room suddenly fell silent. Xia Youjie looked at Yukizawa Yu who was sitting behind the desk. He was dressed like Wujo, with silver hair hanging down. Perhaps in the process of playing Wujo Wujo, he was infected with Gojo Wujo. The gentleness in his eyes faded away, revealing a cold background.

    Xia Youjie felt uneasy.

    When he heard Chun's plan, his first reaction was absurd.

    But Chun had analyzed the pros and cons for him, and he reluctantly agreed to Chun's plan, after all, he couldn't refuse Wutiaochun at all.

    So, he pretended to be Suo, and helped Chun become enlightened in front of everyone.

    "When will you release Wu?" Xia Youjie asked, "You are not the real Wu. Five days later, you will appear in front of the public, which is too dangerous." At that time, neither he nor the real person will be able to appear

    . Appeared alone in front of the enemy.

    "It doesn't matter, I still have the magic tool left by Satoru." Tsukizawa Yu didn't care, "Kuroo and the others are also there, and even if they kill me, they won't fight in full view, so I am the only one in front of people. It's safe."

    What's more, apart from familiar students, he doesn't believe that anyone else will see through his disguise.

    "But why do you have to show up in person? You have already done everything, as long as you release Wu, your plan will be over." Xia Youjie was puzzled.

    Yue Zeyou was slightly stunned, and subconsciously raised his lips, "Of course it's because I'm not sure enough to persuade Wu right now. Just in case, I will release Wu after the matter has completely settled." Xia Youjie

    looked Xiang Chun.

    The reason Chun said was very good, but Xia Youjie felt that this was not Chun's real reason.

    For some reason, he suddenly remembered the first time, when someone died because of Chun's plan, Chun lost his appetite and suddenly became quiet.

    He was lying in Xia Tian's rocking chair, looking very tired.

    He looked at Chun with concern.

    Chun smiled at him quietly, "I won't back down, it's just that... I'm not used to it."

    Later, when Chun proposed the plan of the curse spirit, he subconsciously thought that Chun would order his subordinates to take action before the curse spirit hurt others, but Chun, however, smiled, and specifically told his subordinates, "You must see the blood. If you don't feel the pain caused by the curse spirit, they won't face it at all."

    Xia Youjie saw the slightly stunned expression of Chun's subordinates.

    Chun smiled so gently, but without any warmth.

    As he said, he was used to it, he was so used to it that he could easily kill so many lives without even blinking his eyelids.

    Of course he wouldn't feel cruel for those monkeys, but Chun, Chun shouldn't be like this, he is gentle and delicate, he would frown for a child who doesn't have enough to eat, and feel uncomfortable.

    Instead...

    is he twisting Chun?

    Or does Chun hide all the pain in his heart?

    No matter what the purpose of spring is.

    Xia Youjie only hopes that his firmness can withstand all pain, and when he looks back at what he has done, he will not regret it.

    Xia Youjie looked deeply at Chun.

    It's just that Chun can no longer continue to be Wu, he doesn't have the strength of Wu, and standing in Wu's position will only make him more dangerous.

    "Then five days later, five days later, according to the plan, leave everything to Wu, you leave the magic world, and don't care about the affairs of the magic world."

    Tsukizawa Yuu nodded with a smile.

    Xia Youjie felt a little relieved, knowing that he couldn't stay longer, put on his hat and left.

    Yue Zeyou watched Xia Youjie disappear, with a slight smile on his face, and opened the forum.

    He has coaxed Wu Wu for ten years, and it is not too difficult for him to convince Wu Wu, but he insisted on appearing after five days, of course, because of other reasons.

    Tsukizawa Yu opened the built-in forum and saw the latest comics. In the comics, he went to the enchantment to receive newborn magicians with great fanfare. Instead, he made wedding dresses for others, and his people were defeated.

    Most of the new conjurers became Otoko Yuta and Knotabagi Yuren's people.

    When the barrier was broken, Gaozhuan instead gathered many conjurers in the barrier, and had the strength to challenge him.

    Seeing this, people in the political circles sided with Gao Zhuan, greedily seeking his technology.

    He is like all the villains in the comics, the power in his hands is gradually eaten away by the protagonist and his party, and he is gradually heading for failure.

    His popularity, which had been soaring as he bounced back, gradually fell back under such a plot. His popularity ranked fourth, a position that was neither high nor low.

    If you are lucky, you may make it to the top three and save your life, but if you are not, you may die with only ten more years of life.

    And because of the collapse of the forum, the system gave him two scoring mechanisms.

    One is the comic plot line.

    The second is now.

    Therefore, in order to prevent his popularity from being insufficient in the plot of the comics, of course he will appear at the last moment of success on this timeline. This is the last chance to gain popularity.

    As long as he succeeds, he can live longer.

    He looked down at the prison gate in his hand.

    So, Satoru will stay inside for a while longer.

    I have fulfilled my wish for you, let me fulfill my wish a little bit next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 133 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
5.1K 227 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
3.7K 97 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...