(OC x Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hot...

By BlueFir31234

He wakes up in Hell with no memory of what happened before he died and wonders if this is by mistake , chance... More

BIO
Chapter 1:Wake up!
Chapter 2: New home
Family Bio
Memory Chapter 1: 8 days before the incident
Chapter 4: A truth now told
Chapter 5: A job at IMP part 1
Memory Chapter 2: 7 days before the incident
Chapter 6: A job at IMP part 2
Chapter 7: A job at IMP part 3
Format
Information
Chapter 8: A job at IMP Part 4
Information
Memory Chapter 3: 6 days before the incident
Chapter 9: Regret
Chapter 10: A fated encounter
Chapter 11: Overlords
Chapter 12: The Pilot
Information
Information
A simple stanger? Part 1
Chapter 13: Murder Family
Fanart Post
A simple stranger? Part 2
Information
Chapter 14: Loo Loo Land
Fanart Post
Chapter 15: Unexpected Purge? Part 1
Information
Memory Chapter 4: 5 days before the incident
Fanart Post
Chapter 16: Unexpected Purge? Part 2
Information
Chapter 17: Unexpected Purge? Part 3 (Final)
Information
Information
Fanart Post
Chapter 18: Spring Broken (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Spring Broken (Part 2)

Chapter 3: Hide or Intervene

1.7K 30 16
By BlueFir31234

(A;N now where did I leave off again?
Oh yeah!)

(???): time to pay up , b*tch!

Lee:(what is it now!?Can't I catch a break!?)

Lee quickly but quietly hides behind the door of the spare room as the unknown voice and his associates forcefully enter Ruby's home. Speaking of Ruby.

Ruby's POV:

Today was a quiet day as usual, or at least it was. Usually, AJ and I would just go out to buy baby formulas and groceries , take a stop at the playground, and maybe buy a few snacks for TV night when he falls asleep.
It went a lot more differently this time. Me and AJ just got back from the playground again because he really loves making new friends with the other babies. Since AJ was asleep, I decided to stop at a nearby park under a tree to get some rest and read over the book I purchased ever since AJ was born. The book title read 'How to be a good mother 101'. Surprisingly, it helped me this far. I might as well keep reading it.

I had just gotten to the 21st page that read "Remedies when under the weather," which basically provides advice and information on how to help your child when they are not feeling well. (A;N she and AJ are gonna have their own doctor after all of this , man they're lucky to have Lee.)
While I kept reading, I happened to hear a voice call out and a man approaching me. I thought he was just some sicko or creep stalking me , hoping to get some action. Many have tried it on me, but I always end up lucky. Although he was quite different, usually men would sneak up on me and pin me down , but this stranger's case was different.
As he approached, I noticed how he was a breathing mess, and if things couldn't get any weirder, he wore the outfit of those medieval plague doctors my mother used to tell me stories about.
Then he simply just stopped

What was he thinking? I thought to myself. He stood as still as a stone , unmoving. I just felt like picking up AJ and running away as fast as possible . Still, this stranger stood and looked at me , I went up to him cautiously and slowly waved my hand in front of his face to get his attention. At that moment, he snapped out of his thoughts. I still stood my ground.

He suddenly did something unexpected, he asked me for information on where he was and he asked for directions , NICELY. Nice is a rarely used word here in Hell , if it was even used at all. We don't have many kind imps and sinners here and I've yet to meet such a person.
I filled him in on his situation. He looked so confused , definitely a newcomer. There was a small silence until I heard crying , my baby boy always has these nightmares, and I just couldn't figure out why. I felt like a failure of a mother. I tried rocking AJ back to sleep , but still he cried. That is until this plague pimp said that I should simply sing him to sleep. Singing is not my talent , never has been. The stranger took a step forward, insisting that I should give AJ to him. I held AJ closer to my chest , I didn't want this man to hurt my child , I didn't trust him, and he knew it. He did something unexpected , he showed weakness and bowed.
This plague doctor looking man bowed down and promised he would never do anything to AJ. I then decided to trust him because I could hear the sincerity in his words.

I handed AJ over to him, but not before saying a threat , no doubt I would carry it out. AJ went into sniffles when he was greeted by this man. He rocked AJ in his garbed arms and slowly sung a song , I had never heard such a beautiful voice before. The only person he could rival is Verosika Mayday at this point.
After the song was sung AJ laughed , he laughed to his hearts content and gave the stranger's mask a quick pull causing him to flinch slightly , obviously out of pain as Aj went back to sleep again. It usually takes me over an hour to put AJ to sleep, and here was this man who had done it in 1 minute, which was shocking. He then carefully handed AJ back to me.

There was a short silence before I spoke up. I gave this stranger my name, and that's not like me , however my motherly instincts told me to trust this man with all my heart and I didn't know why. It...it felt right.

We had a small conversation , and this stranger introduced himself as Lee and just Lee , is he still distrustful of me. I had guessed he had no place to stay, seeing as he is a newcomer, and I was right. I couldn't leave him to fend for himself. I did something no one would normally do , I made him an offer to stay with me and AJ until he could get back up on his own two feet. He refused, but I kept insisting , hoping he would say yes, and he did.

He gave another bow out of respect. I put AJ back in the stroller and asked him to follow me. Lee seemed a bit uneasy with all the stares we were getting , but I was used to it at this point. We had a small talk while walking mostly about Lee's background and story. I could tell he was surprised under that mask when I mentioned that he is a doctor. Though I felt like an idiot when I brought up the topic about his dead grandfather. I quickly changed the topic in hopes of not bringing up more painful memories , I could relate, and I have painful memories of my own. Lee and I arrived at my house. It's not in the best condition, but hey, the bills are not very large, and I can still feed myself and AJ. We parted ways when we entered the house , and I gave Lee permission to explore a little more so he wouldn't get lost. I went to my room, which also counted as AJ's room and put him back into his cot. I simply just wanted to relax a bit more and unwind from today. That's when I heard it. A door being opened...scratch that , kicked open. It's the same thing that happens every week. They were here. I quickly ran to the the door and there they were , I thought I paid them yesterday.

Lee's POV

I heard Ruby running towards the front door in a hurry , no doubt trouble was brewing. I silently made my way downstairs , though the floorboards were not helping. I'm surprised no one heard that. I hid myself around the corner of the hallway, out of view from the living room. It was there I saw three figures along with Ruby and I noticed how she seemed very afraid.

I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Lizard demon (L.D)

Top hat demon (T.H)

Drug addict demon (D.A)

Ruby: w-what do you want?

Says Ruby with a slight stutter of fear.

T.H: you deaf or something lady , L.D said it's time to pay up...BITCH! Hahaha ha!

T.H goes into a full blown laughter , repeating what L.D said.

D.A: enough with the small talk , you haven't paid your dues lady , so pay up!

Ruby: I paid you yesterday you dipsh*ts!

After she said this , Ruby's comment resulted in her getting slapped and she falls to the floor. This enrages Lee, but he couldn't reveal himself , he couldn't risk showing himself just yet. Ruby looks up to see who slapped her.

L.D: you speak like that again...I'll cut out your f*cking heart and feed it to you! Do I make myself clear!

Ruby slowly tries to stand up , not saying until she is grabbed by her hair, and she screams out of pain as she is lifted up to L.D's eye level.

L.D: I said , do I make myself clear?

He says in a mocking tone.

Ruby: yes...

L.D: yes who?

Ruby: ...

Ruby stayed silent, only to be slapped again. Lee's grew frustrated with himself. Why couldn't he just help Ruby.

L.D: YES WHO!? ANSWER ME!

Ruby: yes sir!

Ruby shouts trying not to cry as the lizard demon let's go of her hair , letting Ruby drop to the floor , blood slightly trickling from the right side of her mouth.

D.A: enough with the small talk , we should just take the money and leave. This shack of house is messing up my new kicks , maybe I should just burn it down.

This idea intrigues the drug addict , he slowly smiles sinisterly. Ruby widens her eyes at that comment.

D.A: nahhh , I'll just get covered in soot. Don't wanna ruin my new jacket too. F*ck , I was looking forward to it. With that aside , do you have the money or not?

Ruby works up enough courage to speak.

Ruby: I said I paid you yesterday (Sunday)

The top hat demon smiles and says in a cheery tone.

T.H: boss man said you're supposed to pay every week and you paid on Sunday. Today is Monday sooooo...pay up.

He says that last part with a sick smile. Clearly, he found Ruby's pain and fear amusing.

Lee moves slightly forward.

D.A: cut the chit chat do you have the money or not. If you don't I'm gonna-.

The drug addict demon's sentence was cut off by an audible creek and who did this creek belong to?

Lee: (sh*tsh*t SH*T!!)

Lee had leaned forward a bit too much and happened to step on a loose floorboard.

The lizard demon turns to Ruby.

L.D: who's here with you?

Ruby: (*silently hyperventilates*) n-no one's here.

She tried her best to keep her cool , she wanted Lee to run.

L.D: bullsh*t! I don't believe you. Jimmy, check it out!

The drug addict now known as Jimmy, takes out a holy knife and slowly approaches the corner.

Lee starts to panic internally , he can't run. If he did, he'll get killed, and if he stays, he'll get killed. Lee unconsciously held his breath. The fear being so strong it rooted him to the spot.

Jimmy was almost at the hallway by about 7 feet , this looked like it was the end of the road for Lee.

(???): you fellas done yet?

The voice came from the door. Jimmy stops in his tracks and looks behind him along with his two accomplices. All three of them straightened up and rushed to the door to speak with the newcomer. He had a scowl on his face apparently he's been standing there for a while , listening to the whole ordeal.

(???): what did I tell you about scaring the folks you collect money from? You want me to talk to the boss about your actions? Just because imps and hellborns are in the lower part of Hell's hierarchy doesn't give you the right to treat them like sh*t. I oughta put a bullet through your head for this disrespect. Hitting a woman , a very unwise decision.

The stranger spoke in a slight country accent , his voice laced with pent up anger. He quickly draws his pistol with inhuman speed and holds it to L.D's head as L.D shakes in fear.

(???): but...(slowly removes pistol and put's it back into the holster) that would just get me into more trouble with the boss. So with that said...BEAT IT! The boss has another task for you since you clearly can't handle negotiations with your thick skulls and walnut sized brains. Go , NOW!

The stranger fumed over the fact that the tax collection went south real fast. All three demons scurried off not batting an eye against their superior as they were scared of him , they didn't want to get fired or killed. Once they were gone and out of view the stranger rubbed his eyes in frustration and exhaustion. Traversing through Hell is not an easy task , even if you're a cat with agility and a holy weapon. He was tired and hungry. The stranger sighed and turned his head to Ruby.

(???): sorry about the trouble, ma'am. I knew I shouldn't have given those three idiots this task. They're the reason our company sellings dropped down by another 10% , I'm surprised at the fact that the boss still keeps em around.

Ruby stood up.

Ruby: look if you want the money then here take it.

She pulled a stack of souls from out under the couch and walked over to the stranger. Ruby stared at the money and she wanted to cry , this money was supposed pay for the bills in the house and the food , she spent a lot of her time saving up. Her life was a horrible one.
As she approached the stranger he lifts up his hand in a halt sign.

(???): uh , think you might be confused here ma'am.

Ruby looks at him in a confused manner.

Ruby: what?

(???): you see , you paid yesterday, right? Which happens to be sunday

Ruby nods.

(???): according to my boss , we can't collect tax on any other day in the week apart from sunday specifically. I realized how you and everyone else struggled to keep up with the tax , so with a bit of pleadin from the boss and tyin up loose ends , I managed to extend the time for the tax that everyone's supposed to pay by about three days , although that's all I could do.

He hands Ruby a 100 souls and tips his hat.

(???): this should be enough to pay for the damages , sorry about the trouble ma'am.

He then proceeds to leave , Ruby stood there dumbfounded. Lee simply sat on the ground during the whole conversation , his legs had given into the fear. He looks up to the ceiling

Lee: (guess I chose to hide instead. Lee jnr , you idiot. What would your grandfather say?)

(A;N sorry this chapter took so long to publish. I had a hard time thinking of this scenario and the three sinners. I couldn't really make solid characteristics for them since there is little to no information about them. It was hard to write out how they would act in this situation. So after some serious contemplating I managed to create this. Next chapter coming in a few days so with that said.

PEACE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 320 5
You killed one man, and it ended up with you in Hell. Not only that, but your demon form is that of a vampire bat. I suppose another one BITES the d...
45.3K 1.1K 20
Y/N gets sent to hell after being killed by a hitman. He immediately finds out he has a purpose in hell and is sent to protect Charlie Morningstar
7.6K 264 42
so this is a sequal to accidental attachment so if you haven't seen that go check it out please. some Tw are abuse, drugs, cursing, death, and nsfw...
1.6K 104 15
Many days of suffering people. Many days of endless fights. Many days of tortured souls. Many days of being dead. But what happens when a mistake is...