MY EMOTIONLESS BOYFRIEND [ENG...

By Laervaa2nd_

BOY X BOY ⚠️ GeminiFourth Fanfiction [COMPLETE] Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English i... More

#01
#02
#03
#04
#05
#06
#07
#08
#09
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39 (END)
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2 (Last)
🤫
a little jub jub for reader!
#01.2
#02.2
#03.2
#04.2
#05.2
#06.2
#07.2
#08.2
#09.2
#10.2
#11.2
Special Chapter : MarkFord
#12.2
#13.2
#14.2
#15.2
#16.2
#17.2
#18.2
#19.2
#20.2
#21.2
#22.2
#23.2
#24.2
#25.2
#26.2
#27.2
#28.2
#29.2
#30.2
#31.2
#32.2
#33.2
#34.2
#35.2
#36.2
#37.2
#38.2
#39.2 [END]
ANNOUNCEMENT
Special Chapter : Our Valentine Day (1/2)
Special Chapter: Our Valentine Day (2/2)
Special Chapter : Our New Year's (1/2)
Special Chapter : Our New Year's (2/2)
Special Chapter : Three
Not An Update
Highlight
CHARACTERS
#01.3
#02.3
#03.3
#04.3

#21

1.8K 109 25
By Laervaa2nd_

Krekk

I opened the door of  my room

I found the figure sitting while watching TV

I slowly walked over to him

"Gemini"

"...."

"Gem"

"...."

Is he still angry?

I tried to hold his hand, but he brushed my hand away and took the remote to turn off the TV and went to sleep.

Arghhh I hate this atmosphere

I have to find a way to make up with him

Since we are currently playing the role of lovers....this should work.

Kisss!!!!

I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek....immediately afterward I saw a pair of cold eyes open and look directly into mine....

"I'm sorry," I said.

"......."

He didn't budge at all

Kiss!!!

I gave him a second peck on the cheek

I guess I'm starting to get addicted to his cheek

After kiss him i  slowly climbed onto the bed and tucked myself between his body, making him hug me.

"I'm sorry, I'll explain everything without lying at all...please listen to me"

"..."

"no answer.....means agree"

I told him everything, including my worries. I told him everything without exception......and as I told him, I felt his hand hugging me, rubbing my hair and my back, making me feel warm....

15 minutes later

"So that's the story, Mick really just saved me and helped me," I said.

"You're defending him," said Gemini

"You finally talked to me, but I'm not defending him, I'm just defending the truth"

"oh"

"Did you and Mick know each other before?", I asked.

"No."

"lying"

"No, I don't know him... but Prom knows him"

"Huh?"

"hmm...actually I know him but not as much as Prom"

"I see."

"..."

"You're lying"

"Huh?"

"You said you didn't know Mick, then you said you knew him."

"Sorry....I forgot"

"Huh?"

"I forgot that I knew him"

0.0

"Go take a shower, and change, I want to show you something," Gemini said, helping me up and leading me to the bathroom.

-

-

After 20 minutes in the bathroom, I came out in my pajamas....I walked towards the balcony where Gemini was standing and waiting for me....

"Gem"

He turned around and looked gently at me.

"Come here"

I immediately obeyed him

"Next time don't disappear like that...you don't know I'm so worried about you, it's still good that Mick found you, what if it's a bad guy"

"huh~, I thought you hated Mick earlier, now you're defending him", I muttered.

"I don't hate Mick, Fourth"

"not hating but forbidding me to invite him to eat with us, not hating but telling me to go home, not hating but giving him a sharp look"

"Giving him that glare is because I'm upset, he's the reason you don't want to go home"

"Hoohh...are you jealous?", I asked him teasingly.

"Yes."

"...", very bluntly

"Actually, I didn't forbid you to invite him to eat with us, but you annoyed me by not wanting to come with me, when I just wanted you to come to buy a jacket....it's very cold at night."

==

"Y-you"

"I'm worried, just like you're worried about me Fourth Nattawat"

Clingg

I felt something cold pressed against my wrist....

A bracelet

"for you..from your boyfriend"

"..."

Since when did Gemini become this romantic?

                                                                                                                                                  To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...
7.6K 429 10
After an extensive delegation in Japan, Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak, the CEO of "Fashionable," wearily returns to Thailand. His grandfather, eager...
7.5K 395 14
Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a living for himself alone and trying to fix th...
12.9K 867 38
ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ ON GOING BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first langua...