Lost Star~Ateez OT8

By starlightsmile

Rhea was just a normal girl leading a normal life until she was taken into protection by a mafia group Exciti... More

Stolen Starlight
Shine Bright
Midnight Sky
Planets Collide
Morning Sun
Eternal Horizon
Shooting Star
Planets Align
Meteor Rain
Thunder Clouds
Rain Drops
Galaxy Smile
Lightning Strike
Moonlight Break
Star Dust
Tidal Wave
Blue Sky
Tornado Winds
Moonlit Eyes
Snowflakes
Ice Water
Hurricane Winds
Twinkling Galaxy
Tsunami
Shoreline
Blinding Moonlight
Heavy Air
Twinkling Tide
Romantic Moonlight
Ice Ground
Black Sky
Melted Star
New Star
Confusing Ocean
Dishonest Moon
Riptide
Earthquake Aftermath
Red Sun
Sakura Petals
Morning Glory Eyes
Broken Hydrangea
Cherry Blossom Lips
Lotus Flower Embrace
Wisteria Whispers
Take My Breath Away
Just Be Happy
Hold Me Close
Can I Be The One
A Little More
Just End It All
Don't Leave Me
Come Back To Me
No One Like You
Sad Eyes and Broken Mind
Hidden Anger
Dark Days In Secret
Delusional Mind
How Could You Do This
Catch My Breath
Swept Away
No, I Can't
Trembling Hands, Twinkling Eyes
Whispers To My Heart
Wonders Of The Night
Stuck In The Dark
Calm My Mind
Moments In Time
Dark Lies In His Eyes
Spin Me Around
I Can't Let Myself Go
Chasing Sweet Lies
Hidden Eyes
Frozen Skin
Inside Secret
Break Through

Stay With Me

117 1 0
By starlightsmile

I Won’t Fail You, I Promise

Nyx POV
I can see the excitement in their faces. And honestly its making me excited too. I missed their safe embraces, seeing their beautiful eyes, hearing them laugh. And now I guess I can go back to wearing what I did before. Thank fuck. I hate wearing color. Stray Kids said that they would leave us to it, taking Callie with them. A bunch of thank yous and hugs and they were on their way.
Just us. I stood there unsure of what to do. I was going to sit down on the bed when I got scooped up and passed around in each of their arms. That warm fuzzy feeling coming back to my heart. I hope this goes better. I just want to forget everything that’s happened. I’m still going to ask Felix to train me where he can, I need this for myself.
They gathered my stuff for me, carried down to the front where we took a couple taxis to the airport to go back to Korea. They let me stop in at the café before we left so I could say goodbye and thank them for everything. And honestly I’m going to miss it here.
~Back In Korea~
It feels like it’s taking forever for us to get back to the house. And half an hour later we pulled up in front of this beautiful mansion with a giant gate that required a password.

An assortment of different cars in the long driveway. Trees everywhere and what seems like endless flowers in the yard.
Stepping out of the car, and walking inside my breath caught in my throat. It’s so gorgeous. I’m going to end up getting lost in here. And they took me on a tour through the house. A movie room, a video game room, an art room, Hongjoong has a little studio setup. Big living rooms, a huge dining room, a huge kitchen and all of their bedrooms upstairs all spaced out. Theres also a guest room upstairs and they said I can sleep in there if I want, and that their rooms are open for me to sleep in as well.
I decided to go into the guest room and saw that theres also an ensuite bathroom as well. Even better. I took a nice long hot shower, I wrapped myself up in a towel and really took my time doing my makeup.

Stepping out of the bathroom with steam coming out as well. I went over to my suitcases and tried to pick something to wear. I’m definitely going to have to go shopping again. This wardrobe is not me.

And I want to dress how I normally do again. I decided on a cute dress, it feels later then it should. Or maybe my mind just can’t keep up. I think it’s some time in the evening. I checked my phone and saw a bunch of texts from different numbers. Ill go through them later and figure out who’s who and add them to my contacts. I locked my phone and went downstairs to find the guys. I’m not sure what happened to my purse and it's freaking me out, all of my ID is in there, my money, and the little boxes they had all given me. I’m going to be so pissed if it got lost.
As soon as I got to the landing there was this trail of red and black rose petals that led me into the living room, I looked up to see the most breathtaking sight. The lights were off and there was hundreds of candles already throughout the room all lit, eight bouquets of different flowers. And there they were, dressed in suits, each of them holding the little box they had placed in front of me before.

In unison they all yelled out happy birthday and started cheering. I couldn’t help but smile at them, feeling my heart fluttering in my chest. I said thank you and giggled.
*We’re taking you out for a birthday dinner, so I hope you’re ready to go princess* - Seonghwa
*Oh you don’t have to do that, this is all too much. It’s not even my birthday anymore*
*We aren’t taking no for an answer. We’re going to take you out to dinner and then something else afterward, you’ll have to wait and find out angel* - Jongho
I’ll still never get used to hearing them call me things like that. I said okay to them, it actually is very sweet. Wooyoung came walking over to me and grabbed my hand pulling my to the couch and sitting me down. Kneeling down in front of me, he placed the little box in my lap and put his elbows in my knees looking up at me with big eyes and a huge grin, waiting for me to open it.
I picked it up and slowly opened the box and gasped. Feeling my eyes water up. The most beautiful bracelet, ive never owned anything like this before.
He gently took the box from me pulling the bracelet out and putting it on my wrist for me and kissed my hand saying anything for you babe and sat down on one of the couches.

The rest of them were different. They had each taken whatever was in the box and held it in their hand tight so I couldn’t see what it was. San sat beside me and opened his hand revealing a gorgeous pair of earrings, softly brushing my hair aside he put them on me, kissing my cheek and sitting next to Wooyoung afterward.

Jongho knelt in front of me and slowly pulled my right foot forward and place an ankle on me, giving me a kiss on the nose and saying for you sweet babe and he walked out of the room.

Hongjoong came over to me and say next to me, his hands coming up behind my neck and I left a necklace on me now with a heart shaped locket and inside it said only you, he smiled at me so warm and walked out of the room too.

Yunho hugged me as soon as he sat down next to me and kissed my forehead a bunch of times, took my other hand and slid a bracelet on me, kissing my forehead more, he went and joined Woo and San on the couch.

Mingis eyes twinkled so much when he came over to me, opening his hand I saw a beautiful pair of stud earrings, and he put them on me and whispered to me about how I make his heart flutter and joined the other boys on the couch

Seonghwa pulled me up from my seat and made me twirl around a couple times under his arm and kissed my cheek, and he put a necklace on me too. He quickly pecked my lips, and whispered angel eyes to me before he left the room.

And last, Yeosang came over. He sat next to me and pulled me into his lap, taking my right hand he slid a ring on my middle finger.

I don’t deserve this. They’re so sweet, too sweet. I’m trying very hard to keep my tears back but my heart is so touched by them and everything they’ve given me. I hugged Yeosang and said thank you to all of them and my voice cracked and a couple tears slipping out. Yeosang wiping them away from my eyes. I saw the others getting up and assumed it would be time to go.
Jongho, Hongjoong and Seonghwa came back in the room and stood with the others. Yeosang standing us up but keeping his arms around my waist
*We know it’s going to take a lot of time* - Yunho
*But we promise to do anything we can for you* - Mingi
*To protect you anyway we can* - Wooyoung
*You mean the absolute world to us* - Seonghwa
*And we never want to lose you again* - Jongho
*You are the light in our world of darkness* - San
*This is only the beginning, we will work everyday for you to forgive us and trust us again baby* - Hongjoong
*Sweetheart we promise you that we will always be by your side, to make you smile and hear you laugh. Weve picked this out for you. This is our promise to you, we love you Nyx and we’ll never let you go again* - Yeosang
Hongjoong came walking over to me with another little box. Opening it up, taking my left hand and sliding a ring onto my ring finger. I couldn’t hold back anymore and I started crying. My heart is so overjoyed right now and I’m so happy. I’m glad I decided to give them another chance. I went and gave each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek and thanked them over and over.

*Okay princess. It’s time for your birthday dinner, let’s go. You’re going to love it, and you’ll love what we have planned for you afterward so I hope you’re ready for an exciting night* - Hongjoong
I nodded my head in agreement with a huge grin on my face and let them lead me out the door. Still trying not to cry and wondering what it is we’re going to be doing tonight. I can’t wait to find out. And maybe, just maybe tonight I’ll give myself away again, fully. Entirely vulnerable. I guess it’s a good thing I put on a matching bra and underwear set ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 206 16
A story where Y/N falls in love with her best friend. But did she know that her best friend was already in love with her? | COMPLETED | [Yunho ff] �...
107K 3.1K 64
In which you meet Kim Hongjoong at a party. A party that changes your whole life. He takes orders from no one...except for her
204K 5.6K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
34.6K 2.3K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...