DREAM COME TRUE, STILES STIL...

By makexaxwish

ever since camden lahey, the oldest lahey sibling, had died, ivanna and isaac lahey had become victims to the... More

╬ Season Two ╬
╬ 001; Forgotten ╬
╬ 002; Witness ╬
╬ 003; Bite ╬
╬ 004; Swimming Pool Area ╬
╬ 006; Blocked Memories ╬
╬ 007; Detention ╬
╬ 008; Rave ╬
╬ 009; Pictures ╬
╬ 010; Kill 'Em All ╬
╬ 011; Psychotic ╬
╬ 012; Saving ╬
╬ Season Three A ╬
╬ 001; Deucalion ╬
╬ 002; Denial ╬
╬ 003; Condolences ╬
╬ 004; Last Resort ╬
╬ 005; Behest ╬
╬ 006; All In My Head ╬
╬ 007; Losing You ╬
╬ 008; Little Star ╬
╬ 009; Fugitive ╬
╬ 010; Without You ╬
╬ 011; Emotional Tether ╬
╬ 012; Sixteen Hours Later ╬
╬ Season Three B ╬
╬ 001; Scarf Siblings ╬
╬ 002; Coyote Den ╬
╬ 003; Grudge ╬
╬ 004; The Five ╬
╬ 005; The Key ╬
╬ 006; Vessel ╬
╬ 007; I Want It All ╬
╬ 008; In Love ╬
╬ 009; Trickster ╬
╬ 010; Wake Up ╬
╬ 011; Scream of Agony ╬
╬ 012; Saviour ╬
╬ Season Four ╬
╬ 001; Fear of Losing You ╬
╬ 002; Fountain of Youth ╬
╬ 003; Coded by a Banshee ╬
╬ 004; This Kid Got Rage Issues ╬
╬ 005; Assassins At School ╬
╬ 006; Burn It Out ╬
╬ 007; A Wolf's Virus ╬
╬ 008; Bad Idea ╬
╬ 009; Attempt to Murder ╬
╬ 010; Once Again ╬
╬ 011; Self Control ╬
╬ 012; Dream Come True ╬
╬ Season Five A ╬

╬ 005; Testing In Chemistry ╬

810 17 2
By makexaxwish

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At night, at the Beacon Hills High School, inside the school's gym, Jackson was seen lying on a long seat, trying to lift a weight heavier than him, which his best friend, Danny, noticed he was struggling with.

"No! Don't help me!" Jackson angrily argues.

Danny scoffed sarcastically. "Don't help you as in 'don't spot you' or 'let the bar crush your throat'?"

"I should be able to do twice that." Jackson frowns.

Danny then scoffed. "On the moon, maybe."

"I'm gonna hit the showers, if i come back and you're lying dead underneath a pile weights, i'm taking your Porsche." Danny states with a smile.

Danny then walked away from the dark blonde haired teen.

Jackson tried to lift more that he could possibly bare and felt his self struggling underneath, but then felt the weight being released from him.

Jackson then looked up and saw Erica Reyes, making him get up.

Jackson stared at her confused, but a little reliving. "...thanks."

Erica then sweetly says. "Anytime."

Then Jackson was seen being knocked out unconsciously, Erica jumping back in surprise.

Erica then saw Ivanna was the one that did this action, her blue eyes widening in surprise.

"You didn't have to hit him!" Erica gaped at her in shock.

Ivanna then smiled. "Of course i did."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the railway deport, Jackson was seen slowly opening his eyes, his blue eyes seeing four pair of legs around him, then he looked up seeing Derek and his pack.

Jackson's eyes quickly going towards the brown eyed brunette, glaring at her.

"She hit me!" Jackson complained.

Ivanna just hummed, giving him a smile with a shrug.

"What happened to you on the night of the Full Moon?" Derek demanded, ignoring the teen's complaint.

"What? Nothing! Nothing happened." Jackson sighed out unhappily.

"You're lying." Derek accused.

"No, no, i'm not, i can- i can prove it, i taped myself." Jackson quickly says.

Isaac scoffed, smirking at Jackson amused. "You taped yourself?"

"Yes, i taped myself." Jackson irritatedly states.

"And whilst missy over there was having a meltdown about her becoming a monster..." Jackson says, glancing over at Ivanna.

Weeks earlier, at night, Ivanna was seen opening a window, letting the cold breeze enter inside the room, her hands on the frame.

That's when she noticed the wound on her wrist, completely healed, her growing confused.

The moon that was full was seen coming up on the darkened sky, moving away from the clouds, the moon looking bigger than usual, glowing and silver in color.

That's when claws started forming from her fingers, making her gasp in shock, staring at her hand.

The girl then felt an instant migraine effecting her, making her bent her head down, her grunting in pain, digging her claws into the concrete, leaving scratches across the window frame.

She then felt something growing in her mouth and looked up, revealing glowing bright golden eyes, her screaming out agonizingly, sweat forming on her forehead.

"I was in for the whole experience, but, nothing happened!" Jackson angrily states.

"Thanks for nothing, big bad Alpha." Jackson sarcastically says, glaring at Derek.

Derek not fully believing the teen, quickly took out a syringe, him pushing this trigger, shooting out some liquid from the top, Jackson staring at him in shock.

"What are you going to do?" Jackson nervously asked.

Erica then held onto Jackson roughly, the teen struggling into Erica's grip, since she was stronger that he was.

Derek then quickly pierced Jackson's neck with the needle.

Not a minute later, Jackson was then seen falling away from Erica, onto the floor completely paralyzed.

Derek then hummed, looking down at him. "You know, Jackson? You've always been kind of a snake, but unfortunately, you're not the one we're looking for."

Isaac then crouched down, smirking at the paralyzed teen. "There's just one more thing you're gonna have to do for us."

"Take back your statement and let my brother back into school." Ivanna states to Jackson.

Jackson glanced at Ivanna then at Isaac, who nodded at him, with a smirk.

"What do we do now?" Ivanna then asked Derek.

Derek then smirked at Ivanna. "Who else got the bite?"

"...Lydia." Ivanna says in realization.

"Exactly." Derek then slowly nodded, hinting at her.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The next morning, at the Beacon Hills High School, inside Mr. Harris' class, the blue eyed man was seen standing in front of the board, discussing something with the students.

The Hale and McCall pack paid no attention, since their attention was on each other.

"Einstein once said, 'two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity', well i don't know about the universe, but i've encountered infinite stupidity, so to combat the plaque of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments!" Mr. Harris states.

"Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one." Mr. Harris states.

The man's eyes then glanced at Stiles. "Or in Mr. Stilinski's case...less than one."

"So, let's start with..." Mr. Harris trailed off, his eyes glancing around the room.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Wait." Scott whispered to Ivanna as they were sitting together.

"What you guys are thinking of doing, don't, just give me a chance to talk to Derek." Scott pleads.

Ivanna looked at Scott with a blank stare, sarcastically responding. "How about no?"

"Would you just let me talk to Derek? It's very important!" Scott says frustrated.

Ivanna then scoffed at him, then mischievously smiling at him, her fingers trailing up his arm, going to his face.

"How about you tell me and i'll tell you if it's important or not?" Ivanna teasingly asked.

Scott looked at Ivanna with a serious expression, anger in his eyes, a teasing look in her eyes, her fingers caressing his face.

Stiles from afar, who was sitting next to Isaac, had jealousy swimming through his honey brown orbs as he stared at the scene that was folding in front of him.

Scott then roughly grabbed onto Ivanna's wrist, his nails digging onto her skin.

"Oh! That really hurts." Ivanna mocked.

Ivanna's claws then extended from her free hand, digging into his thigh, him gasping out, gritting his teeth and anger.

Ivanna then roughly let go, a sarcastic and careless expression on her face.

"Oh, sorry, did that hurt?" She taunted.

"Time!" Mr. Harris states.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Allison sent a panic look at Lydia for her to sit with her, which confused the red head, sending her a weird look, but Lydia was already seated with Isaac, whilst Ivanna came to sit with Allison, which the Huntress was unhappy about.

"You think you can try and hurt me by touching him?" Allison whispered out in anger.

Ivanna smiled, looking at the tubes in front of her, not once sparing a glance at Allison.

"I'm talking to you." Allison glared at the Beta.

Ivanna then quickly extended her claws, her lightly stroking against the skin on Allison's face, smirking teasingly at her.

"Would you rather it be you?" Ivanna whispered out, trailing down her neck.

Allison pushed Ivanna's hand away from her, glaring at her, the girl just smiling at her.

"What are you guys going to do to her?" Allison then asked.

"Why do you care?" Ivanna scoffed.

"Don't you?" Allison asked.

Ivanna frowned at her confused. "Why should i?"

"Because you care about Stiles, and Lydia's Stiles' friend." Allison says in an obvious tone.

"Okay, and what about when Lydia tries to kill us?" Ivanna questioned.

"It's not Lydia." Allison says determined.

"You're not going to change my mind, Allison, i don't care about you or her." Ivanna blankly stared at her.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Just let me talk to Derek, Ivanna's stubborn, but, you seem like your reasonable." Scott pleads with Erica.

Erica then smirked, her hand sliding up Scott's thigh. "Why don't you talk to me instead?"

Scott moved his leg away from Erica's touch, the blonde Beta smirking.

"You know, it's honestly really funny, you guys like you're broken up during school, but when you're alone, you're all over each other." Erica scoffed.

"If it was me, i'd be wanting you all the time." Erica smirked.

"You're not my type." Scott dismissed.

Scott's eyes then went towards Ivanna, who was looking at the tubes.

"But, she is."

Erica growled lowly at this statement, her eyes flashing a golden color.

"Touch her, and you'll see me very aggressive."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Time!" Mr. Harris states.

Scott had seen Isaac sneakily drowning the crystal with Kanima Venom, as he was sitting with Lydia.

Scott had a panicked look on his face as he saw Lydia picking up the crystal that was dripping of Kanima Venom, Isaac smirking devilishly.

"Now, if you have catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at the crystal, now, for the next part for the last experiment, i'm sure you all will enjoy it, you can eat it!"

"Lydia!" Scott shouted in panic as he saw the crystal nearing the girl's mouth.

"What?" Lydia snapped clearly irritated.

Scott then saw everyone looking at him strangely, then noticed Mr. Harris' angered glance, which made him quickly sit back down.

"Nothing." Scott awkwardly says.

Allison was going to eat the crystal, she then glanced at Ivanna suspiciously, but the Beta just smiled at her.

"Go ahead." Ivanna urged, smiling at her.

Allison then hesitantly took a bite out of it, whilst looking at Ivanna.

Ivanna then rolled her eyes at Allison. "Drama Queen."

Scott had expected Lydia to fall down paralyzed, but that wasn't what happened, instead she just stayed there, as if it didn't affect her in any way.

The three teens of the McCall pack grew panic whilst the three teens of the Hale pack smirked at each other.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

During the day, at the cafeteria, Matt was seen with Danny and Jackson.

Danny and Matt was conversating with each other more, whilst Jackson smirked at the blush that slowly covered his best friend's face.

After Matt had left, Danny turned to look at Jackson, who was just smirking at him.

"What?" Danny asked confused.

"Got a little crush going on there?" Jackson smirked.

"...no." Danny avoided.

Jackson gave him a look.

"It doesn't even matter, he's totally obsessed with Ivanna Lahey." Danny sighed out.

"He's not the only one." Jackson scoffed.

Jackson's blue eyes connected with Stiles who was following Ivanna through the halls.

Seems like he was trying to get her to change her mind about something, but the girl seemed adamant.

"Lydia's innocent!" Stiles tried to say.

"She's a murder." Ivanna argues.

"I mean, come on, all the time you've always said she's cold-blooded, you wouldn't be surprised if she was a murder!" Ivanna scoffed, turning around to look at him.

"I was joking!" Stiles tried to say.

Ivanna just scoffed at him, blankly staring at him.

"What happened to you, Ivy?" Stiles quietly whispered.

Ivanna frowned at his words, completely confused. "Nothing happened to me."

"Yes, you have changed, you're not like the girl i used to know." Stiles shakes his head disapprovingly.

Ivanna then scoffed. "How would you know what i was like when you barely even bothered about me?"

"What?" Stiles frowned at her.

"I need to go." Ivanna then says, brushing pass him.

"See?" Jackson then turned to Danny.

Jackson glanced at way how Stiles was looking at Ivanna.

Jackson then scoffed. "Lovesick puppy."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Outside the school's parking lot, where Scott had met Boyd, he wanted to talk to Derek but Boyd was creating an obstacle for him.

"I want to talk to Derek." Scott says.

Boyd then shrugged. "Talk to me instead."

Scott sighed out, a frustrated look on his face, wondering why all of Derek's Wolves are so stubborn.

"I don't want to fight." Scott says to Boyd.

Boyd then smirked. "Good."

"I'm literally twice the size of you, you can't take me."

Derek was then seen standing by Boyd's side, blankly staring at Scott.

"She failed the test." Derek reminded.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the McCall's house, Jackson was upstairs with Lydia, whilst Stiles was downstairs with Allison, coming up with a plan to try and slow down Derek's pack.

"Who do i shoot?" Allison asked.

"Uh, preferably Derek, maybe in the head." Stiles states.

"And his pack?" Allison questioned.

"Same thing, but maybe just go a little gentle on Ivy?" Stiles had hope in his eyes.

"You still care for her? She has no problem going after Lydia, she even told me she doesn't care about her, she has forgotten about you, Stiles, she's not the same girl you used to know." Allison informs.

"You don't know her, not like i do." Stiles defends.

"Okay, just do what you have to do with the four of them." Stiles mumbled.

Allison had went to the window, only seeing Erica and Isaac, no sign of Boyd and Ivanna.

"You mean, 'two'." Allison states.

"No, i mean 'four', there's four of them." Stiles states.

"I only see Erica and Isaac." Allison whispered out, looking at Stiles.

Then the door was seen being kicked open by Erica, a smirk on her face.

Isaac was seen crashing through a window, going straight at Stiles.

Scott was seen rushing inside his house, he had seen Erica and Isaac on the floor, unable to move, making him frown.

"There's someone missing." Scott whispered out.

Then the McCall found his self bring thrown his back, Ivanna standing over him.

Ivanna's hands was seen on her hips, a smirk painted on her lips. "Did you miss me?"

Then the sound of hissing was seen coming from the top of the stairs, alerting the girl.

The Kanima was then seen walking down the stairs, its claws scratching across the laminate stairs, it's tail bouncing on each step.

The creature then quickly rushed down the stairs, going towards the female Lahey, but then Ivanna was seen sliding in between the creature's legs, the creature then looked down, but didn't see her anymore.

The Kanima looked around, but then sharp canine teeth was felt impaling on his side, making him  hiss in agonizing pain.

The Kanima then flung Ivanna onto a wall, causing grunts of pain escaping her.

The creature hissed angrily, then ran out of the house, its tail hitting Scott as he went to get up, making the teen fall back on the ground.

Later on, the sirens of the police cars was seen blaring all around, Derek had a frustrated look on his face.

Derek saw Ivanna now walking out of the house, then he looked at Erica and Isaac, who both were paralyzed, then looked at Ivanna and Boyd.

"Get them out of here." Derek says to Ivanna and Boyd.

Derek then looked at the Kanima that crawled up the wall, its tail waving around.

Derek growled, glowing his eyes a bright red color.

The man quickly sped away with his pack, before the police could see him.

The McCall pack staring at the Kanima in shock that was standing at the top of Scott's roof.

Then the creature quickly jumped off, running somewhere.

"Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on?!" Lydia demanded, panic tears in her eyes, as she rushed out of the house.

Scott then whispered out. "It's Jackson."

Lydia grew even more confused by Scott's words.

On the dark roads of Beacon Hills, the Kanima was seen, its tail dragging across the roads, droplets of blood splattering his traces.

The Kanima looked down and growled in anger and pain at the bite wound that was formed on his side.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
239K 4.1K 26
I'm the other Argent...yes I am the little sister of Allison Argent. I'm also apart of Scott's pack...which is stressful when you're the youngest out...
90.3K 1.9K 40
A Teen Wolf Fanfic where Scott has a sister aged two years old who is also Stiles's sister when Melissa and Noah had a drunken one-night stand When S...
87.5K 3.7K 36
Stiles Stilinksi x male oc Isaac Lahey x male oc Meet Arlo, Scott half brother, through his father. When Rafael goes to Beacon Hills to investigate t...