All I Care About Is You

By zaidaw75

Wei Ying almost died two years after being taken to the YunmengJiang sect. He was safe and taken away by two... More

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The Wedding Day
Chapter 15
Their Story
Their Story Part 2
Their Story Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Trial
The Trail and Retribution
Retribution
Chapter 38

Chapter 8

2.3K 147 34
By zaidaw75

Lan Zhan and A-Ying told their uncle and brother about what happened in the bunny field. Xichen was so excited but disappointed at the same time he wished he could see their wolves again maybe give them a pat. Lan Qiren on the other hand was having a really hard time. He didn't mind the wolves what he can't wrap his mind around are the fact that they talked. He knew he would never reached immortality not that he wanted to but with how things are going on he think he will be award an early grave. And he said as much to the boys. He don't think he will ever be ready for what's still to come. May the heavens bless him with a strong heart from this day forward. And if that's not all, he never knew that his nephew is so shameless. Where did he go wrong in raising and teaching the boy. Kissing poor A-Ying senseless in the bunny field. His hands all over his son. He saw blood. Needless to say they are banned from the bunny field, the library, A-Ying is not allow to visit the Jingshi unsupervised anymore. He just know that shameless nephew  of his will find another place to take his poor innocent A-Ying to. Not on his watch. A-Ying is currently under his supervision doing whatever da hell he's doing right now. Probably working on some talismans. The boy is truly talented. So he won't let his nephew distract him no. In the mean time A-Ying is moping silently while painting portraits of his Lan Zhan. He doesn't understand why shufu are doing this. He and Lan Zhan are betrothal after all. He wonders how his Lan Zhan are surviving without him. He can feel himself withering away. Probably leading to a slow death would anyway be beter then this torture. He slump forward his upper body laying on top of table. Oh Lan Zhan I hope that you are being treated beter than me my love.

Xichen had the unfortunate task to watch over his brother. Who is currently glaring at him with so much anger . This was not his idea he should go to his uncle and relay his grievances to him. " Lan Zhan there is no use in being angry. What you and A-Ying did was bordering on indecency and you know that. Anyone could have seen you in the bunny field and if I didn't walked in on the two of you in the Jingshi I shudder to think what would've happened. You are both young and I know that you are starting to experience changes in your bodies but really A-Zhan I found you on top of A-Ying and both of you were just in your inner robes". Xichen told him.
" Why did Xichen-ge had to tell uncle. Me and A-Ying are betrothal. You and uncle has no right to separate us. I would never do anything to hurt A-Ying brother and uncle should know that". Lan Zhan answered him with a cold voice that send shivers down Xichen spine. "A-Zhan betrothal or not. You know the rules. Uncle and I are only doing what's best for the two of you". He told Lan Zhan. Really A-Zhan are so damn stubborn and unreasonable. What da hell is he pouting. No I will not fold. Be strong Xichen. " A-Zhan you and A-Ying will still be able to see each other not just being alone anymore. You have shown us the both of you can't be trusted.
A-Zhan I hope you will reflect on what happened. Uncle had decided that you should be put into meditated seclusion to reflect on your actions recently and also to copy the book of conduct five times. I'm sorry A-Zhan I hope you understand ". Xichen said while standing up. When he saw the look on Lan Zhan's face he once again shiver because if looks could kill he most certainly would have been dead on the spot. Maybe he should tell uncle that the both of them should sleep with one eye open. Yes most definitely. He quickly turns on his heels and walked out the Jingshi.

Lan Zhan looked at the book of conduct getting the urge to rip it to pieces. They don't understand, they never will. It's not his fault that they can't find someone. He wondered how is poor A-Ying is doing. Will they even know how he takes his food. He's missing him so much that he can actually feel his heart break into a million pieces. A few kisses that was all okay what almost happened in the Jingshi was not entirely their fault. They just got a little carried away. His brother and uncle should thanks the heavens that he care about them so much because he just took the love he had for them back. Their family bond has been severed for good. Nobody take his A-Ying away from him. He misses him so much. He will fight to live for his A-Ying in this lonely deserted place. He will not allow them to win. No he will draw strength from his broken heart and keep on living and the day he got released from this hell hole of a prison. He will take his A-Ying away from this place, from the people who dare to separate them. He will tell A-Ying that they are not their family but strangers. How is he to survive somebody please tell him.

If Lan Qiren and Xichen thought that things would be easy or that keeping the two apart then they had another thing coming. Them being fated mates. Being a true male omega and true alpha who's wolves already bonded and they themselves have bonded unknowingly that night. The only thing that is left to do is for them to fully solidify the bond through mating. It started with them observing that the two boys are more miserable. A-Ying doesn't smile or laugh as much. Lan Zhan is actually slouching around in the Jingshi. The both of them looks like death itself
with dark circles under their eyes. They've lost weight in the spam of a week. They started to worry because surely this isn't supposed to happen.
"Uncle what do you think is wrong with them. They are getting sicker by the day. Don't you think you should let them see each other". Xichen asked his uncle. " Xichen you know what happened. They will need to know that their actions have consequences. They will be oriaat don't worry". He said. Xichen wasn't so sure about that.
" Uncle are you sure because I don't have a good feeling about this. And where is A-Ying? I haven't seen him today". Xichen asked. " He is probably busy in his room. I try not to desturb  him to much when he works on his talismans. The warming talisman he made works so much faster. And the ones he made to strengthen our wards is absolutely brilliant".He said.
"Uncle I will go see how A-Zhan is doing. Maybe uncle should look in on A-Ying as well. He hasn't eaten anything today and it's not good". He said then stood up bow to his uncle and made his way to the door. Once outside he made his way towards the Jingshi. He knocked on the door no answer. He knocked again before he decided to open the door. The moment he opens it A-Zhan's sandalwood scent hit him full on but it's what he picked up underneath it that's giving him pause. The sadness was so strong it almost knocked him off his feet and not only that as he move towards his brothers sleeping room what he saw brought tears to his. There lays his little brother and he looks like death. His skin is so pale when he touch him his skin was cold and he didnt even flinch or move. " A-Zhan he called softly so not to scare him but nothing". It took him a while to realise that his brother is unconscious. He run outside and called one of the disciples telling them to call a healer. He went back inside and sit by his side tears running down his face apologizing over and over to his little brother.

Lan Qiren stood up and made his way towards A-Yings rooms. He doesn't know why his nephew is so concerned the boys would be fine. As he knocked he didn't even have to open the door for the scent was so overwhelming. He smell A-Ying's cinnamon scent but the honey scent wasn't there instead what he smell is something akin to an overwhelming sadness and filled with so much pain. He opened the door tears spilled from his eyes as he saw his son. Laying curled into himself. Whimpering and calling Lan Zhan's name over and over. He walked closer and called his name but no answer came. The black circles under his eyes are standing out more now that A-Ying's skin is white as snow. "A-Ying he said again softly. Touching him he felt his skin to be cold. What have I done. He turned around and walked as fast as he could out. Once outside he also called for a healer. The guilt was eating at him. He promise to keep the boy safe actually the both of them and look now he couldn't even do that.

As soon as the healers arrived at the Jingshi and the Lanshi they got to work. They couldn't found anything wrong with the boys. Their golden cores are still spinning strongly inside. They were baffled. Then Xichen suggested that maybe they should bring A-Ying to the Jingshi and lay him next to A-Zhan. The healer nods his head. Xichen walked out and made his way towards the Lanshi. Once there he found that the same thing is happening to A-Ying. " Uncle I think we should take A-Ying to the Jingshi maybe it will help". Lan Qiren looked at him so defeated and full of guilt. If he didn't pulled them apart then none of this would have happened. " Uncle this isn't your fault. So please do not blame yourself". "Xichen it is my fault. I have forbid them to see each other". He said with a defeated voice.
" Uncle please they wouldn't want you to blame yourself. Come let's take A-Ying and let's see if my hunch is right". Lan Qiren threw some quilts over A-Ying then Xichen picked him up. They both made their way towards the Jingshi hoping that this will work. When they arrive Xichen take the quilts of and lay A-Ying next to Lan Zhan.

They waited with bated breath for anything to happen. One of the healers had made some calming tea for them to drink that they did with much appreciation. They did not have to wait long. Suddenly the colour slowly started to return to their faces. Their breathing even out. A soft glow appeared on their skin. They started to look like their old selfs again. They still haven't opened their eyes yet but at least now they know that the two will be fine. Lesson learn never separate these two ever again. They are on foreign ground but they have learned their lesson now. They stood up and move to the receiving area of the Jingshi and Xichen brew some more tea for them while the healers did a last check up on the boys. After that they inform them that the boys would be fine. The two thanked them and then they left. Xichen poured the tea and they drank their tea in silence. "Xichen what have I done. I will never have been able to forgive myself if anything would have happened to them". Lan Qiren said.
"Uncle don't be so hard on yourself. We couldn't have known. I'm just at fault as you. Let's just be glad that we figured it out in time. This is new to us all and we are all here to learn and understand together as a family". He told his uncle. " I suppose your right. I will have to asked them for their forgiveness". Lan Qiren said. To which nods his head. He himself will have to asked for forgiveness. A intoxicated smell invade their nostrils. It flair for just a minute. Sandalwood and Cinnamon and Honey pheromones of happiness and content. They smell and both of them smile. They are fine. The scent hang in the Jingshi and engulfed the two like a blanket. They stood up and walk carefully into the bedroom just to see A-Zhan holding A-Ying in his arms a small smile on his face eyes still close. They won't take any chances so one of them would stay here just to be safe and of course keeping a eye on the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 3.1K 32
May the sun bring you new energy by day May the moon softly restore you by night May the rain wash away your worries May the breeze blow new strength...
9K 455 9
~ sequel of 'second chances' ~ ~book two of the violet chronicles~ at last our little Lan family of four is complete but what is the wei/lan family w...
402K 19.8K 67
✯Finished✯ In this AU, Wei Ying was adopted into the Gusu Lan Sect by Lan Qiren. Following the events of facing trauma and realization of feelings. O...
21.7K 2.7K 38
While growing up, it was assumed that Lan Xichen was next in line for succession. No one could believe it when the moody and quiet second son of the...