The Assistant [MxM]

By InfinitiAkira

It wasn't until his boss gave him a chance and purpose in life once he was on edge, and giving up. Not knowi... More

Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. |part one|
8. |part two|
9.
10.
10. |filler chapter|
11.
12.
13.
13. |filler chapter|
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. |part one|
18. |part two|
19.
20.
20. |filler chapter|
21.
22. |part one|
22. |part two|
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
28. |filler chapter|
29.
30.
31.
32.
32. |filler chapter|
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. |filler chapter|
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

37.

2.4K 161 523
By InfinitiAkira

••••

Shakur stared across at Sincere' who had a frown on his face with his arms folded over his chest as they stood in line for the Ferris wheel. Their original date had been cancelled due to something coming up with Sincere's work schedule but he still wanted to take Shakur out so he asked if he'd be up to go to the fair tonight. Shakur of course agreed. After they'd go sit and talk at Los Tacos a 24/7 local Mexican restaurant that served drinks as well, tonight happened to be Sincere's favorite. Tequila and tacos.

"Who was he? He had to be something for you to sit in my face and message the nigga while you're out with me!" Sincere voiced— Shakur sucked his teeth, chuckling. "K," he rolled his eyes and faced forward.

As the line moved forward the Sun had finally went down and all the rides started to light up— Sincere smiled and looked up to the scenery. It was beautiful, Shakur wrapped his arms around him and kissed his temple. "He was just someone that I knew a while back, I'm sorry for laughing. It's not funny and I don't want you upset with me over nothing."

"I'm not taking that as an answer, he looked like he saw a ghost and you never gave a fuck about reaching out to apologize to nobody if it wasn't something deeper than that. I know we aren't a thing— or haven't been for a while but I'm not about to sit here and try if you got other things going on."

He tried to move out of Shakur's grasp but he held him tighter— just a few minutes ago when they had gotten in the extremely long line the two had been in a deep conversation until Shakur had completely zoned out and once Sincere followed his line of vision they landed on some man and his date— once the man and Shakur caught eyes that man damn near looked as if he was bothered by him or hadn't wanted to be seen by Shakur as he stood in line at the food truck. That was suspicious to Sincere and instead of making assumptions or disregarding it he asked only to be told that the man was nobody.

He dropped it— however Shakur' had pulled his phone out and Sincere looked at what was being typed and Shakur had been sending the man an apology, he didn't read it but he'd seen the start and from there he had gotten quiet. Shakur had never lied to him so he was a little thrown off about everything, and it didn't help that the man was gorgeous.

"His name is Kari— Akari, he's an artist and he did a job for me a few months after you left Sincere,"

Sincere turned to face him, "and?"

"We exchanged numbers— I hooked him up with a few people I knew and took him to an art show and that night I must've rubbed him the wrong way because after that I hadn't talked to him or seen him. It's literally nothin' beyond that— and from the way he looked at me it confirmed that I really did come on too strong so yeah, I apologized to him Sin. It was the least I could do as a bisexual man coming on to a straight man. You know I don't like explaining myself but you were right. When you asked I should have just told you.. I'm sorry about that and for messaging him while on a date with you."

He smiled when Sincere nodded and turned back around to move up in the line, "you not mad at me right?" Shakur asked as he threw his arm around his shoulder.

"No— just don't catch eyes with pretty 2.0 again. He definitely my JR. Would never be another me," Sincere's lip stuck out.

"Stop being a brat, atleast you know you're my type." He joked.

"Oh— now you saying we equal?" Sincere stared up at him.

Shakur laughed, "I'm just fuçkin' with you. Can we drop it now? I just want to enjoy you,"

"It's dropped— like I'm about to drop your ass."

"What you be sayin? I could never be dropped," Shakur mocked.

They stared at one another until Sincere burst into laughter, "I need to teach you a thing or two about scoping out gay men— your gaydar sucks ass. Nothing about that man screamed gay to me. I'm proud of you for apologizing to him and not letting my mind wander too long. Thank you,"

Shakur smiled and kissed his forehead again— they handed the lady their tickets. Shakur held Sincere's hand as he stepped onto the ride and then he got on himself sitting opposite from Sin. "You so beautiful man," he told him as they moved up a little so the ride could let others on.

"Stop it," Sincere blushed. "Thank you though— handsome."

"Damn," Shakur sighed. "I didn't realize' how much I missed you calling me that."

He grabbed Sincere's foot and Sincere eyed him as he removed his shoe and then his sock— Sincere had been complaining about how his new shoes were hurting his right foot and now that they were alone and had time on the Ferris wheel— Shakur wanted to rub it for him. He smirked down at his freshly painted white toes, "Shakur..." Sincere stated in a warning tone.

"I ain't even' on that Sincere." He chuckled, "Put some oil in my hand.."

Sincere opened his purse and did as told, he relaxed immediately feeling him start to massage his foot. His head tilted back as he stared up into the sky— the lights from the rides and the night sky was so beautiful. Taking his camera from around his neck Shakur smiled over at him starting to snap photos of the scenery. Sincere looked happier, and it was clear he had found his passion— he'd been snapping pictures all night and asking random people to take their pictures. It was a sight to see him one hundred percent in his element, Shakur loved that for him.

"Look up handsome,"

Shakur looked up and smacked his lips when he heard the camera shutter— indicating Sincere had snapped a picture of him.

"You know' I don't like that shît."

"Why though? You're perfect,"

They stared at one another for a while before Shakur shook his head and put it back down— he felt his cheeks heat up. "Do your thing baby boy,"

"Seriously— do you not know how handsome you are?" Sincere asked genuinely.

"I never really just thought about myself in that' way. I know I ain't ugly— but I don't think of myself as good looking either. I guess since I've always felt ugly after being adopted.. I just stuck with that,"

Sincere put the camera down— he pouted. "Ugly things were done to you. That never took away how handsome you are though."

"Wassup with the mushy dark shît?" Shakur asked.

"I just wanted you to know that you're beautiful too Shakur. That's all,"

"You must want ya' dick sucked up here? Stop makin' me feel like a bitch. Blushing' and shit.."

"I mean..."

Shakur burst into laughter, "pull it out then, never gave a fuck."

It was now Sincere's turn to blush and look away, "something wrong with you, freaky bastard."

"You been seeing people?" Shakur asked— it had been on his mind but he felt it really wasn't his place nor his business but it was eating at him since he seen Sincere at the game. "I mean' it ain't my business but I'm just curious what this year did for you other than all the success— which I'm proud' of you by the way."

"Thank you," he smiled and relaxed into Shakur's touch when he started back to massage his foot. "I've been on dates but they never really moved past that— the one that did I just couldn't get into him sexually so that ended things." He shrugged, "I even tried dating a woman but we all know how that went— a disaster. She's a good friend now though."

He frowned when Shakur' laughed at him— one of those bending over clutching your stomach type of laughs. "It's not even all that funny.. you must've really had a good dating life?"

"I was still messing around with those women a few months after you left— ended that when they got too attached. Uh.. met this guy, he was cool."

Sincere mugged him, "What guy? Cool?"

"Met him when I was interviewing for one of my shops— he was a sweetheart. Just wasn't for me."

"Why wasn't he for you? Chile.. what he look like? At this point am I even pretty anymore? What nicknames you been giving these people?"

Shakur shook his head, "nobody would ever take your spot pretty. He wasn't for me because he wasn't you." He told him honestly.

"Oh— well, alright." Sincere looked off to the side.

The rest of the ride was full of small talk and Shakur rubbing Sincere's foot. He'd place kisses here and there because he knew that it was bothering Sincere no matter how badly he pretended it didn't. They'd talked about the last year for Shakur as well and Shakur was happy to tell him that it had been good and he really took the time to learn himself again. It was needed and refreshing.

He'd told him how he'd took his own passion serious and finally opened up two mechanic shops— in two different states. Shakur had always been good at keeping cars up and running it was something he learned from his biological father as a young boy. That was their bonding time and one of the many things that made the two close. Shakur loved to work on cars with his dad when he wasn't off pulling heists. The old school he always worked on was in fact his fathers and all of these years he kept it up and into shape— he never knew why when he resented his parents after a while but deep down he knew that it was what his father would have wanted. They'd basically built that car from scratch. It was a heirloom— belonging to Shakur's grandfather.

Two of his biggest accomplishments were completing his anger management classes— and still seeing his therapist twice a month. The last year he had learned more about himself than he'd ever really knew.

"I'm so proud of you— so proud," Sincere told him as they now walked hand in hand. The ride hand ended.

"It's been a journey— the biggest thing for me was when I sat Damien down and really apologized for how I did him. That was big of me... cried like a little bitch too." He laughed.

Sincere chuckled, "I felt that— I had to apologize to Zu too. I really never knew how much me cutting him off for Xavier had hurt him. That session was a whole lot but it made me realize a lot too."

"Yeah— we honestly don't deserve the love them two annoying mothafucka's give us." Shakur added.

"Not too much on them, I really like them for eachother."

"They aight,"

Sincere smacked his lips, "Oop— not you jealous."

"For what when you right here with me?"

Sincere blushed— feeling butterflies.

"It feels like it hasn't even been a year since I last seen you.. everything just feels so right."

Shakur smiled and kissed his forehead. The two spent the next hour playing a few more games so Sincere could win Shakur a bear— it just wouldn't be right if he didn't since he did take him out on the date in the first place. It was Shakur's first time at the fair and he wanted him to have the whole experience— the rides, games, food, prizes. He'd successfully won him the biggest bear and it was now closing time.

"Did you have fun?" Sincere asked— Shakur held the bear in one arm while the other was tossed around Sin's shoulders.

"Yeah, it was a good time. Thank you,"

As they made it to Sincere's car— he quickly held the door open for Shakur and laughed when he mugged him. However he let it slide and just got into the car anyway, Sincere had been taking the lead all night and he let him. It felt good.

Sincere got into the car and then drove off, Los Tacos wasn't that far of a drive from the fair so they made it there fairly quickly. Again— Sincere had opened the doors for him and pulled out his chair as well. They ordered a round of tequila shots and placed their orders for the tacos to go since neither wanted to dine in— they did want the shots and to vibe to the low music though. It was a nice vibe and a quiet place to talk.

"You never told me about what happened with your parents?" Sincere asked as he ate the chips and salsa they'd gave you upon sitting. "Did they ever show up that next day or?"

Shakur sighed thinking back to the day they'd actually showed.

Lisa and Laz both mugged their son as they sat in his house— he'd slammed the door in their faces and if it wasn't for Damien opening it back they were sure they'd still be out there. What the fuçk was his problem? They understood when he was younger why he might've not answered or wrote back but as he got older they wondered what had happened for him to shut them out completely. The hadn't talked to him in years— and once they were released they wouldn't go another second without seeing/talking to their only child. However it was clear he didn't feel the same.

"This nigga really slammed the door in my face?" Laz spoke outloud.

Lisa nodded, "Kuri? I know how we must've hurt—"

"Man don't call me that shit, what the fuçk y'all doing here? Ion' know why the fuck y'all first thing to do was find me but I don't want to see y'all mothafucka's. Been told Damien to relay that message." Shakur snapped.

Laz chuckled, "you done with the fuçking dramatic shît?"

"Laz!" Lisa scolded.

"You sayin' this nigga name like he scare me or some?" Shakur eyed her.

Damien sighed, "Shakur— man just chill out. You the only one hostile right now."

"You and these two dumb mothafucka's—"

His sentence was cut short when Laz walked up to him and stood face to face with him. "Call us out our damn names again— I fuçkin' dare you." He gritted. "Like ya momma' was saying we know we hurt you when we got booked and you can feel how you feel but you not about to disrespect us as if we ain't raise you. Now— you grown and as bad as we missed you.. if you don't want shit to so with us then that's cool. We'll accept that, but you breathe wrong I'll show yo disrespectful' ass a thing or two."

Lisa stood and wiggled her way in between the two, it was clear that Laz had shook Shakur for a little. Shakur knew what battles to choose and fuçking around with his father? Was never one of them. He learned everything he needed to know from the man and him stepping up to you like he'd done meant if you said one more thing he didn't like you'd be on your ass faster than you could react. Shakur wasn't scary by a long shot— however this was his father and as much as he resented him and his mother he'd never raise a hand at them.

So, he stepped back but he never took his eyes off of Laz, because if he swung first then he'd definitely defend himself. Deep down though— Shakur knew his dad would never.

His eyes snapped towards Lisa as she pushed Laz back and grabbed Shakur's face into her hand, her touch instantly sent tears rushing out of his eyes. "Why won't you just tell us what we did to you baby? Other than leaving. We've never wronged you— you're making me feel like a failure. I mean— going to prison failed you but before that we were the best parents.. From that picture on the table— you have a wife and kid? That's a little shocking.."

He sucked his teeth hearing Damien snicker behind him, "Damien!" She eyed him and he sat up straight immediately and wiped the smirk off of his face. "I wasn't saying that to be funny— I just thought that when you were younger and you confided in your dad and I about liking that big head boy you'd be.. with him or a man. If we can't have a relationship with you.. can we atleast meet our grandchild?"

Shakur swallowed the lump in his throat, "just leave.." he tore his eyes away from her seeing tears start to roll down her face— he could see her heart break.

"Y'all weren't there when I needed y'all the most— y'all can't barge in here with this bullshît' man fuck that." He shook his head and turned to walk away.

Sincere reached over and wiped the stray tear that had fell, "Aw— I'm sorry for asking."

"It's straight— they live down there with Damien. Told me when I'm ready I could reach out. I haven't reached out though' it took me a while to complete those anger management classes and I needed to do that before I faced them. I needed to heal my inner self too. After a while I just was too coward to face them so I never got around to it."

"You'll get there one day handsome— it'll take time. My father and I just got this close a few months ago so don't rush yourself. They seem like they really love you, it'll be fine."

Shakur chuckled, "You don't know them— them two never let shit go. First thing they gone bring up is how I disrespected them— my dad really ain't letting that shît go. Might fuck around and beat my ass,"

"Not Shakur scared of somebody— I need to meet him because ain't no way you only scared to face them because you disrespected them."

"Shit— when you meet them? You'll see— y'all thought my attitude and mouth was bad?"

Sincere eyes widened, "When I meet them?"

"You act like you ain't never meet my ma before— what the fuçk are you being so dramatic for?"

"That's different— these two birthed you. They'll be way harder on me then momma Phylicia. She took your word.. your parents gone have to fill me out and I'm not good under pressure, especially if your dad is worse than you, how is that possible?"

Shakur mugged him, "I was never that bad. I was just misunderstood.."

"Anywho— whatever makes you sleep at night. I'm not meeting your parents."

"I hear you baby boy,"

"I'm serious Shakur!"

Shakur nodded,  "you know me and Damien almost fell out through this year?" He blurted out.

"Why?"

"We was drinking one day— I asked him about the night y'all first met in the kitchen. I mean I knew your views on him," he mugged him. "That nigga told me he was bout to get at you. That was before he knew we was fuçking around— but that made me think about all the times y'all was back and forth, he admitted he had a little crush on you until he knew how serious I was about you."

Sincere's mouth dropped, "he had a crush on me?"

"Ain't that what the fuçk I just said? Don't be all shocked— you knew you thought that nigga was fine."

"He is fine— but I used to joke. I never really had a crush on him or anything. That's.. something."

"Yeah— I punched his ass becuase he thought that shit' was funny," He frowned.

"Shakur— don't upset yourself. I just told you I never looked at him like that and I never will."

Shakur nodded and took his shot— for the rest of the time they had talked about any and everything. After paying the bill Sincere drove Shakur back to his hotel and now the two were arguing about Shakur's intentions when he asked Sincere to walk him to his room. He said he' didn't feel safe when Sincere knew what'd happen behind those closed doors— what he'd been fighting against all damn day.

"Boy— you just trying to get me to come up to your room so you can touch on me." Sincere rolled his eyes.

Shakur laughed, "I really don't feel safe walking up alone. You wined and dined me tonight for me to get kidnapped or something? When all you have to do is walk me to my door? Ain't that how end of dates work? Naw though I really got some' up there for you."

Sincere stared at him blanky, "let's be real here."

"Man— get the fuçk out of the car Sincere. You'll ruin a surprise. If I wanted to fuçk you? I'd have you stretched out in the backseat right now."

"Proof?" Sincere blurted out before he could stop himself. Shkaur smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "Come on stupid,"

Once they got out and made it up to Shakur's room— he opened the door and let Sincere walk in first. Sincere rolled his eyes and smiled, on the bed it was rose petals shaped into an heart and inside that heart was two gift bags, a small box and balloons as well. He should have known Shakur couldn't have just let him have the day of just being spoiled, he had to gift Sincere in some type of way.

"What's all of this—"

"I want you to be mine— I told you a while ago that you were it for me when I got you. Shît been rocky— we both had our shares of fuçk ups over the last five or six years. I may have had more," Shakur cut him off— it was now or never. "The past year I've healed, and found myself. You've done the same— I'm happier these days but each night I close my eyes I wish that it was you next to me— shit be making a nigga sad. I hadn't had plans on letting you go again when we did cross paths again and with that being a year later it's now or never for me to make you mine again. Healed, happy, and living in my truth. Even if you aren't ready right this second—"

His words were cut short when Sincere grabbed his face and placed a kiss on his lips— Sincere let his tears fall down his face. "I'm ready— really ready to commit to you and only you." He told him as he stared into his eyes. "You're it for me too, today has showed me that. I'm so sorry for everything."

Shakur chuckled and ran his hands up and down his back before gripping the back of his neck and sticking his tongue into Sincere's mouth. They both started to strip eachother as the kiss never broke and their heads moved every which way— Sincere grabbed Shakur's neck and choked him resulting in him winning the fight for dominance. He smirked when Shakur moaned.

"Let me take care of you tonight, you can let me do that handsome?"

Shakur bit his lip and contemplated on his next set of words— once he had known that he would be in the same city as Sincere again and knowing that by the end of his trip he'd be back with his man? He had been eating good for the last two weeks, cleansed his system, shaved and even douched before their date. He had done all that with the intentions of getting fucked by Sincere but now that the time was present he was nervous— could he really go through with it? He had done it willingly before but that was back when he was a teen and before he had got traumatized.

However, he wanted to feel more than himself inside of Sincere. He wanted the feeling of Sincere inside of him, but that was easier thought about than saying it outloud. He had healed from his trauma with the pastor and this was something he wanted but how could he say it? He chuckled because he was never this scared when it came to sex or saying what he wanted but this was different and him admitting this to Sincere outloud had him tongue tied and the palms of his hands sweating. There was no way Sincere had him this shook up.

"What you thinking about baby?" Sincere noticed the look on his face and stepped back, "We don't have to have sex—"

"I want to have sex," Shakur assured him, taking a seat on the bed. "It's just that I've been thinking about something you've mentioned on our first date for a while now."

Sincere frowned, "What was it? That was a year ago— and pertaining to mentioning Sex on that date? I can't really remember other than me..." his face turned red and his eyes widened. "Me fuçking you? That's what you're referring too?"

When Shakur only stared at him Sincere scratched the back of his neck, "is that something you want? I've only done it like twice."

"I did want it— I do. I took the time to prepare for it' and everything' it's just that it's been years..."

Sincere wanted to damn near scream and shout but he could tell that Shakur' was already nervous or even embarrassed to admit the fact he wanted Sincere to penetrate him so he didn't want his excitement to throw him off. However if he could he'd jump up and run around the room as if he was a toddler in the middle of a Candy store. He could have nutted thinking about it— he kept his face straight and his overboard excitement cool though.

"You look like you're about to throw up though Shakur— really it's fine." 

Shakur chuckled, "I'm nervous. That's all,"

"Do you trust me?" Sincere asked and then straddled his lap, he stared into his eyes and tossed his arms around his neck. "I can make you feel good— but you have to trust me, sir."

He smirked when Shakur's dick hardened underneath him when he called him that. Sincere leaned down and kissed his neck before biting it causing Shakur to grab his waist and squeeze while letting out a hiss, followed by a moan when he licked and sucked on the spot he had bit. "Give me a safe word," he whispered into his ear. "Trust me to make you feel good baby,"

Closing his eyes, Shakur might've been nervous but seeing and hearing Sincere take the lead had already had him hard. "Make me feel good' pretty." He then kissed and sucked on Sincere's neck.

"I don't need a safe word— do what' you want to me baby boy,"

••••

Thoughts? What stood out the most?

Our SinKur is back.. and better 😮‍💨🥹 y'all think he gone go through with bottoming again? 😭🤭

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.8K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
227K 2.7K 13
- she put her hands under my shirt undid my bra and said these words "darling, you're so pretty, it hurts"...๐Ÿ’•
59.1K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
246K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...