๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ |...

By voidsoni

"Secrets I have held in my heart Are harder to hide than I thought Maybe I just wanna be yours ... More

cast/aesthetic
connor family drama
help from the pogues
mysterious boat
the hotel
course of stupidity
kegger fights
kegger aftermath
diver down
pogue god
the office
just a graze
nightly shenanigans
ripped pants and tootsie rolls
message from Big John
dress shopping
virtual reality
girls stick together
kook party
relationship advice
golf fights
deny, deny, deny
arrested
midsummers
midsummers pt.2
spitting cobra
peanut gallery
crain house
picking sides
full kook
a setup
being a good friend
the right thing
promises
liz's help
stressful and shit
pray
season 2 cast/aesthetic
stick n' poke
P4L
tickle the wire
murder weapon
trying to convince shoupe
the gun
to charleston
getting away

hit the road

377 12 1
By voidsoni

Evelynn had decided that she and Luca were going to go home. She had been too worried about her boyfriend to focus on finding any gold that she came to believe was imaginary.

Even if the Antonio boy had promised multiple times that the wound wasn't all too bad, Evelynn thought otherwise. In her eyes, the bullet had went through his skin and out the other side, while in actuality, it was barely a scrape.

Either way, Luca knew she'd only calm her nerves if he either went to the hospital, or allowed her to clean his injuries.

However, the couple knew Luca's parents would go absolutely insane if they found out Luca was in the hospital, it'd be worse if they went to his house to take care of him. So, with much dismay, the couple snuck themselves into Evelynn's house, which proved to be rather easy seeing as her parents weren't home.

"Ow." Luca hissed, tightening the grip he had on the pillow next to him. Evelynn glared at him, her jaw ticking in annoyance before she carefully placed the the small bandage on the area above his eyebrow.

The girl listened as he sighed, obviously a way as him trying to gather her attention. Refusing to acknowledge him, she picked up the supplies they used and made her way to put them back in her bathroom.

Luca grunted as he rose from the bed, picking his disregarded shirt and following her to the bathroom.

"What the hell happened to your back?"

She watched him tense, clearly not expecting her to speak.

"I rammed into the doorknob trying to get away." He started, turning on her shower before facing her, "I'll be fine."

"Luca—"

"I'm fine, Evelynn Rose." He struggled not to smile at her.

Evelynn scoffed, "Why are you smiling?"

"You're cute when you're worried."

"It's not cute, Luca. I'm worried. You could've been seriously hurt."

Sensing that she was genuinely upset, Luca's happy expression immediately dropped, walking forward to grasp her hands.

"Ev—"

She failed to tug away from him as she spoke, "I'm being serious, Luca."

"I know you are." He sighs, nodding his head to her words, "And i'm sorry. I shouldn't be joking about it."

"Damn right you shouldn't be. What hell am I supposed to do if you die?"

"Write my eulogy." He laughed, wincing when her hand made contact with his arm.

"I don't find you funny."

"I happen to find myself hilarious." He continues to tease her as he strips down, preparing himself to get in the shower.

"Go wash your ass." She squints at him, rolling her eyes at the smirk that makes its way onto his features.

"Join me?"

"No." She groaned, shutting the door behind her as she walked onto the bathroom.

•••

The couple laid in Evelynn's bed, Luca laying asleep on her chest as she ran her fingers gently through his hair. Neither of them knew what was going on with the rest of their friends, while Luca was curious, Evelynn didn't necessarily care as much. The girl could only hope that everyone was fine and didn't suffer as bad as Luca did.

The phones being down only made it harder for the group to contact eachother. It was still slightly bright outside, meaning that there was a slight chance that the twins may come by to inform the couple of what was going on.

At least they thought so.

The sound of the front door opening alerted Evelynn of her parents return. She could only huff an annoyed breath as she glanced to the door to make sure it was locked. Her lights weren't on and she knew her parents were gullible enough to believe that if the lights were off then she wasn't home. But that didn't mean she would risk them catching Luca in their house. Deciding that she wanted to save her voice for a more meaningful argument, the girl reluctantly wakes her boyfriend up from his much deserved slumber to warn him that they'd have to sneak out.

Luca, despite being tired, made a joke of the situation.

"Are you still not ready for me to properly meet the parents, Evelynn Rose?"

"Luca—"

"It's been two years ma'am, I'm starting to think you're only using me. That's breaks my heart, Evelynn."

"Shut up." She chuckles, pushing his face away from her own, "Let's go."

•••

The couple drove to the Antonio family house, wanting to steer clear of the Chateaû. The girl knew that Kirsten was smart enough to show up at Luca's house rather than hers.

Almost as if on cue, the rumbling of the twinkie can be heard from inside the house. Her brown as squint as she raises a hand up to block the sun from her face. Her frown only deepens when she catches the frantic looks on their faces.

"What the hell happened?"

"John B got caught." JJ mumbles out, catching her confused expression, he elaborates, "Cops got called, we ran."

The blonde walks past the girl, seemingly out of breath, and into her boyfriend's house.

"Oh, yeah sure, come on in." Luca sarcastically speaks, not failing to notice the look of appreciation on their faces as they rummaged through his refrigerator.

"Okay." She drags out, following behind him, ensuring that he doesn't break anything, completely used to his impulsive behavior.

"And where's Kiara?" She questions, looking over to her best friend.

"She got caught too. They're slow runners." Kirsten responds, "It's only a matter of time before my parents are searching the Island for me too. I'll probably never be allowed out again."

"You will be missed." JJ promised, shooting the girl a wink as he drank his water. Pope stood next to him with a thoughtful look on his face, no doubt feeling guilty that they had left the two.

The Heyward seems to come to the realization that they were in Luca's house, turning to the boy with a sympathetic look, "How's your head, man?"

"I'm all good. Evelynn fixed me up." He reassured, gesturing to the girl who was on the other side of the room with Kirsten, the two in what looked like a deep conversation.

JJ hums, yet doesn't say anything, only confusing the other two teens boys.

"What was that?" Pope wonders.

JJ glances at him, "What was what?"

"You hummed." Luca explains, "Why'd you do that?"

"No reason." He shrugs, tossing his bottle in the trash, ignoring Pope's wince at the fact that he put it in the wrong bin.

"Let's hit the road, Jack!" He says loud enough for the girls to turn to him.

"Who the hell is Jack?"

"It's an anomaly." JJ says smartly, almost as if it was obvious.

"That's not what it's called." Kirsten snorts, dodging JJ's hand as he tries to smack her arm in offense.

"You guys coming?" Pope asks the couple, drowning out he sound of the pairs laughter behind him.

Luca feels Evelynn tense against his arm, rubbing his hand against her skin as he responds with a slight nod.

"Why not?"

The Connor girls scoffs, her shoulders raising before they fell back down, "I can think of a couple reasons, but sure, why not?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791 27 7
in which dani and jj come from two very different social classes and dani so happens to be related to the biggest asshole living on the outer bank...
521K 4K 62
โ€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
1M 13.3K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
56.2K 1.3K 52
๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹'๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...