3am (Eminem / Slim Shady Fanf...

By shadysnightmare19946

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: smut, violence and very questionable consent or lack of consent altogether... Also, this... More

1. 3am
2. Stay Wide Awake
3. Seduction
4. Kill You
5. Monster
6. Buffalo Bill Part 1
7. Buffalo Bill Part 2
8. Insane
9. Hell Breaks Loose
10. Evil Twin
11. Crazy In Love
12. My Darling
13. Guilty Conscience
14. Bad Meets Evil
15. Role Model
16. Venom
17. Man Down Part 1
18. Man Down Part 2
19. Man Down Part 3
20. Framed
21. Berzerk
22. Stan
23. The Real Slim Shady
25. Wicked Ways
26. Love Me
27. Backstabber
28. 25 To Life
29. As The World Turns
30. Same Song And Dance (Final Chapter)

24. Discombobulated

238 7 13
By shadysnightmare19946

Slim Shady's P.O.V.

Fog.

Walls.

Cages.

It's a fucking maze and I can't get out.

Don't even know where Marshall is, so fuck him.

Once I do get out, I'm killing everyone, I swear to fuck.

Like that one nurse, I guess a few days ago? She was trying to check my temperature or some shit and I literally tore her apart with my bare hands.

Two orderliness jumped on me right after that, and I took care of them both as well.

And that's when I guess the motherfuckers upped the dosage on the meds they've been injecting me with at this Godforsaken fucking shit hole place, cause I don't remember nothing after that...

I try to move, and I can't.

Fucking stupid ass straight jacket. With chains on it. Can't believe it's holding me but it is.

Don't know why I'm so fucking weak, I ain't never been this weak.

The fucking drugs.

Fuck, I'm high again.

Wonder if Robyn felt this way when I used to drug her.

Maybe. Whatever. I don't care.

Movement...

Don't know where I'm being taken.

'Marshall, wake the fuck up,' I think to Marshall Mathers, trying to locate the poor bastard.

He's long checked out though, Marshall couldn't hang with this shit at all. Probably somewhere thinking he's a famous rapper again, back to that dream world for him.

Fuck it, let me pass out..................

Pain.

My head is pounding like a motherfucker, but at least I have some movement in my arms again. Hell, on my whole body.

I sit up and cradle my pounding head in my hands.

"S...Shady, are you okay, what's wrong?" The second the girl touches me, I'm on her.

Must be another one of then damn nurses, and I'm about to fuck her ass up so bad!!

I fling the girl on her back and wrap my hands around her throat, chocking her.

The girl claws at my hands desperately, but I show her no mercy.

Already, I'm thinking of all kinds of ways to fuck up her body once she passes out from lack of air.

'Shady, fucking stop!!' Marshall's voice in my head, oh so the fucker IS still here as well, I thought for sure I got rid of his ass again, but nah, he's...

'Shut the fuck up, Marshall!! These assholes here, they deserve it, every single one of them. Hell yeah imma murder this nurse!!'

'This ain't a nurse, and we ain't at the hospital no more!! Open your eyes!'

As if on cue my eyes then adjust to the darkness in the room and I take a real good look at her.

Fuck...

Marshall was right.

This ain't a fucking nurse, this is Robyn.

Shit!!

***

Robyn's P.O.V.

Shady's grip on my throat lightens then disappears altogether.

He let's go of me and sits up, breathing heavily.

"Shit, fuck, that's my bad, baby, I thought you was one of them fuckers that works at that hospital!" He blurts out, looking wildly at me. His eyes then dart all over my body.

"That's... that's all you've got... to... say..." I barely manage to get out, barely able to catch my breath, desperately trying to get as much oxygen as I possibly can back into my lungs, immediately becoming drunk on it, the whole room is spinning.

"Nah, for real. I'm sorry, baby," Shady then says.

Shady... apologizing?! Now that doesn't happen often, then again, he really did fuck up a lot just now.

I now bizarrely enough feel his hands all over me, going underneath my dress.

"Seriously?!" I attempt to slap his arms away but my own hands are shaking so badly I'm barely able to grasp at him.

"Just tryna thank you, girl. You got me out of that place, ain't you," Shady states with a huge grin on his face. He's practically gloating at finally being set free. Yep, those drugs have finally wore off from his system for sure.

"Where's Marshall?" I demand, narrowing my eyes at him, and causing for his smirk to immediately be wiped from his face.

"Don't ask me about the fucker. And don't worry about him neither, cause he's aight," he grumbles. Then goes straight for my neck, kissing all over it.

"Shady, fucking stop!!" I exclaim, attempting to push his head back from my neck.

"Are you fucking saying no to me, Robyn?!" He practically growls in my ear and goes to lock my arms over my head. "Nah man, it's been too fucking long for me. I was stuck in that shit hole for way too long for you to be saying no to me right now. Don't say no to me," he continues to rumble.

"Jesus Christ, Shady!! You horny fuck!!" I do my best to wiggle from out of his grasp. "It's not that I'm saying no to you, it's that we have a fucking audience. Look!!"

Shady frowns but looks up in the direction I'm pointing him at.

He sees all those crazy bleach blonde white boys just standing there staring creepily at us.

"Yo what the fuck is this, holy shit!!"

Shady immediately jumps up from the bed, his movements are still just a tad bit sluggish, but he's able to bounce back from it relatively quickly. He grabs my arm and pulls me off of the bed with him, shoving me behind him and looking at all of the dudes up and down.

Oh, and how quickly we forget. In that one second that he appeared to be wanting to protect me from those other guys, I've completely forgotten all that I've been thinking of before. You know, the whole thing about being a damn fool for falling in love with him in first place? No longer applies...

"Who the fuck are you, motherfuckers?!" Shady growls, looking about him wildly like an animal being cornered by a bunch of hunters with spears. An animal that's got something to protect. Which is me.

"Relax, Slim Shady," one of the dudes then says and steps forward. Stan.

"We are your friends, as a matter of fact, we are the ones that broke you out," Stan says proudly.

Shady continues to eye him with extreme hostility though.

"I remember you, asshole," he says through a clenched jaw. "You one of them orderlies at that place. I should murder your ass right now where you are standing!!"

"You could and it would be an honor to be killed by your hand. But like I said, we the ones that broke you out," Stan states nonchalantly, with no fear, but looking absolutely fucking deranged instead.

"Why, yo?!" Shady asks incredulously.

"Because we think you are fucking awesome," Stan states, looking just like a crazy ass fan boy that he apparently is. "And we want you to teach us."

"Teach y'all to do what?"

"How to be like you."

"Uh," Shady chuckles, looking back at me with the most amused expression on his face, then focusing back at Stan. "Y'all motherfuckers do know that there ain't no art to the shit I do, right? You wanna kill bitches and rape sluts? Just kill bitches and rape sluts. But I ain't gonna lie, I'm happy as fuck y'all broke me out. Now, let me get this straight. All of you? You do what I tell you to do, whenever I tell y'all to do it?" He asks evilly and Stan and the other guys all nod eagerly.

"Shiiiit, I love that shit, yo," Shady exclaims happily, practically gloating.

I tense completely standing behind him. I do not like this at all.

"Aight so thanks again for breaking me out," Shady continues to talk, making eye contact with each one of the dudes. "And imma get aquinted with you all later. We gon bring true chaos to the streets of Detroit, trust and believe that. But right now? You all need to get the fuck out of this room, cause I'm tryna fuck the shit out of my girl, you know what I'm saying?" he states and my eyes widen.

"As you wish," Stan replies and ushers all of the other dudes out of the room.

"Shady, what the hell is wrong with you?! Those guys are fucking crazy?!" I whisper yell at my boyfriend immediately as soon as the door closes behind them. "They fucking give me the creeps!!"

"Don't worry, baby," Shady says without a care in the world. He picks me up and throws me on the bed, getting on top of me instantly. "You've heard it yourself, they fucking worship me. And they broke me out from the asylum," he starts kissing up my neck again.

I sigh and let my body settle comfortably on the bed. I realize that he's only got one thing on his mind right now, and I can't reason with him until he gets it.

Shady puts his hands underneath my dress again and practically rips off my panties, throwing them on the floor.

"Jesus, let's lock that door first at least, I don't want any of those... perves out there walking in on us," I mutter as I feel my breathing quicken.

"They ain't gonna walk in," Shady puts his hands on either side over my head, caging me in. He looks down at me, biting his lip. "How long have I been locked up in that place, huh, Robyn? Cause I done lost track of time."

"It's been 6 months, Shady," I sigh, looking away from him until he grabs my jaw and turns my face back towards his.

"Fuck man, 6 months is a long ass time," he groans, then stares intensely at me. "You ain't give my pussy away while I was out though, have you? And don't you dare lie to me, cause I'll fund out anyway."

"No, Shady. Wasn't even thinking about it," I reply back in a monotone voice, watching him smirk.

"Well good. Cause you would be one dead bitch if you did. And... I would let all them dudes in there fuck you first if I find out you was out there being a slut," he threatens me. I roll my eyes again. We both know he would never let another man touch me. Not even to punish me.

I reach my hand inside his pants and start to rub up and down his hard-on.

His eyes widen for just a fraction of a second, then he slams his mouth on mine, fisting his fingers onto my hair. He shoves his tongue in my mouth and places his hands at my waist, flipping us over and making me sit on top of him instead. My eyes fly wide open from the sudden movement as Shady runs his hands through my hair.

He then reaches behind me and slaps my ass hard.

"Do me a favor and ride my shit, Robyn. Cause I'm still kinda out of it. Imma need you to do all the work this time, baby. At least for right now."

I peer down at him through my lashes then as I rub my hands up and down his chest on the outside of his t-shirt. I feel a strange sense of excitement rise in me because Shady has never let me be on top before. And I kind of like it.

I lean down and lick up his neck and the side of his jaw until I reach his ear where I pull his earting in between my lips and tug gently on it.

"Can't I mark you, Shady?" I ask sweetly, kissing behind his ear. Another thing he's never let me do before.

"Ya can do whatever the fuck you want. As long as you get to it. So get to it already, bitch," he responds back, slapping my ass again.

I grab his face and kiss him then grinding on him.

Shady grabs my waist and lifts me up a bit, pulling down his pants and boxers. Once he sits me back down, I'm sitting right over his hard dick.

He traps my face between his hands and looks at me seriously.

"Stop teasing me, Robyn. Ya know I don't like that shit."

"Okay," I reply back. I shift my weight and lower myself on his length. Slowly. Since it's been a long time for me too, for obvious reasons.

I still for a second, trying to adjust to his length.

"Nah," Shady shakes his head. "We ain't taking our time, bitch. You better fucking move," he slaps my ass again, so I oblige.

Rocking my hips on him, I lean into him and crash my lips to his. Shady reciprocated, biting my lip harshly in the process. His hands go to my boobs and he fondles then through the fabric of my dress.

"Fuck Robyn, take that shit off," he groans against my parted lips, snatching the dress off of me. He puts one arm around my waist and sits up, burying his face in my breasts while continue to thrust hard in me. I work my hips throwing it at him as hard as I can as Shady bites my nipples. I throw my arms around his neck and grab at the back of his short hair with my fingertips. His darker roots are showing everywhere and would need to-re bleach soon, I think to myself absent-mindedly, just as my whole body tingles.

"Fuuuuck!!" Shady lets out, he looks at me and kisses me hard. "I had missed this pussy so much, tell me you fucking missed this dick, Robyn!!"

"I have, baby. So fucking much," I whine, feeling him hitting my spot over and over.

"Damn, and that pussy still tight as shit too?! Now I know you ain't cheat on me for sure while I was gone!!"

"Of course I haven't, Shady, why would I?!"

"Shit, ya never know with you bitches and sluts," he smirks, continuing to give it to me like there's no tomorrow.

"Well, I'm not one of them bitches and sluts, you should know that already!! I'm only yours, Shady!!" Well, his and Marshall's. But he doesn't need to know that part. "I would never do you dirty, so shut the fuck up!!"

"Shit baby. Tell me again how you are all fucking mines then!!"

"I'm yours!! But you are mine too, aren't you?!"

"Without a fucking doubt, baby."

"Oh my God!!"

My pussy clenches around him as I release. Damn, that was fucking intense, and I wasn't even expecting that. I was originally giving in to him just to get it over with...

"Fuck, you wanted this dick badly, haven't you, you fucking slut?!" Shady groans, following not long behind me and shooting all of his load inside of me. Thank God for that birth control...

He flips us over again and pulls me to his chest. I close my eyes.

........

"Yo, so what was it you was saying to me earlier?" Shady asks me as we continue to lay in bed together. "About them motherfuckers out there saying some disrespectful shit to you?"

"It's really nothing," I quickly reply. Those dudes scare me for real, and I just wish for me and Shady to get away from them, to be honest.

"Nah, it ain't nothing. Come. Fix your clothes. Let's go."

Shady pulls me to my feet and we both quickly get dressed.

He then grabs my hand and the two of us make our way down the stairs to the leaving room of the house, where all those Stans are sitting.

"Yo, I've got an announcement to make," Shady states loudly, causing everybody to stop what they were doing and start gathering around us, looking directly at him.

I swallow nervously, I don't think this is a good idea at all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 431 18
☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎ !!!INCREDIBLE TRIGGER WARNING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE!!!! (UNDER EDIT) 𒊹︎➪ "Bitch, I'v...
171K 4.4K 60
Dayanara is living in a small two bedroom with her daughter Jane in the depths of Detroit. She's searching for love after her ex-boyfriend left her...
198K 5.8K 54
"It's like an explosion every time I hold you, I wasn't joking when I told you you take my breath away. You're a supernova..." Riley Stuart, upcomin...
87.8K 2.6K 73
Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child that is the most loved by him, and is u...