Valkyrie drive X OP Female re...

By JustyTurner

Meet Y/n L/n and she has been travelling around the world searching for adventure and places to explore. One... More

Main character
Harem
Chapter 1: Only girl on the island?
Chapter 2: Make a new home a bit better
Chapter 3: A titan girl
Chapter 4: Secret histories about the island
Chapter 5: The deeper we go, the more secrets to find
Chapter 6: A big problem (Lemon)
Chapter 7: You can trust me
Chapter 8: Thr Festival of beauty
Chapter 9: Made as a weapon (lemon)
Chapter 10: The truth
Chapter 12: United as one
Chapter 13: A new era
Chapter 14: Civilization (lemon)
Chapter 15: We must Discuss
Chapfer 16: Leaders must be strong

Chapter 11: Take over

355 12 3
By JustyTurner

We see Meifon wearing in a disguise as part of the Akira's people, doing some bets with other girls within the castle as she walk out of the room with some good stuff in her bag as she is walking through the hallway with a smile on her face.

Meifon: (thought) Man that was too easy. Can't wait to show this to Y/n and the others once I'm back. Just need to get out of here and then-

Suddenly a group of girls run by her ans seconds later more rush by her which Meifon noticed this and a feeling something is going on so she fellow them to the arena where she look down from the fourth floor and was in shock of seeing Saku standing in the middle of the arena which she immediately recognised him as the cyborg like being that tried to kill her and Y/n at the bunker a while back.

Meifon: (thought) No way! It's that cyborg again but how is he here and more importantly, how?

We then cut to Saku staring up at Akira, Charlotte and Kasumi on the balcony while a lot of girls were shocked to see another man on the island but something about him scared them as he look machine like as he stared at Akira and then he spoke.

Saku: I wish to speak to your leader or.....are you the leader of this castle?

Akira: That's right. Welcome. We were surprised to see another man on this island.

Saku: I am no man. Not anymore.

Charlotte: What even is that thing?

Kasumi: He looks more machine then a human. Where did he come from?

Akira: Still you are welcome here at my castle.

Saku: Negative. This belongs to me now.

Charlotte: (shocked) Say what?!

Saku: This place used to be a Japanese secret military base. They stored many secrets in this place and now....I am here to take it. For now on, I own this castle now.

Kasumi: This place belongs to Akira! You maybe a man but Akira is the first male person to ever come to this island.

Saku: Male you say? Your leader is a female not a male.

This shocked Akira while the other girls were confused and look at each other including Charlotte and Kasumi who looked at each other and to Akira.

Saku: Humans lie in hopes to have power within this island. Your leader have lied to you all about her gender so she can rule this island. So now, you either step down as ruler and let me take over...or die.

Suddenly Akira's guarden bot leap behind her and fall into the arena and then charge towards Saku which he pulled out his wipes and then swings at the bot which his wipes wrapped around robot this cost it to fell onto the ground.

Saku pulled on the wipe for sometime until he pulled it and the bot blows up. This shocked everyone as he took down Akira powerful guarden bot within seconds. He then looks up and was met with Kasumi about to kick him but he grabs her by the leg and slowly squeeze her leg which made her let out a small man of pain.

Saku: Disbite having this power you humans are still weak.

He then throws her onto the ground, costing a huge boom that shook everything as Kasumi lays there unconscious. Seconds later Charlotte came down and then charge towards Saku with full armor at the ready.

Charlotte: I don't know where you came from but you dare to come over here and take over this castle!

She goes for a punch but Saku moves quickly to the left as Charlotte slowly in slow motion flies by him as her eyes slowly turn to Saku as he glare at her qnd immediately slammed his elbow at the back of her neck and she crashed hard onto the ground.

Saku: Yes I can.

Akira is shocked by this and try to run away but she was grabbed by something in the leg and looks down to see w wipe and seconds later she was dragged out of the balcony and fell only to to be catch in the neck by Saku as he squeeze her neck.

Akira: What......Just.....What are you?

Saku:.......I was once a human following orders. Only to be use, tested and abandon by my leaders. All I know now is anger, pain and desires of vengeance on humanity.

Akira: Do you think you will break us? As long I live, they will not lose hope.

Saku: But will they listen to a man? Or.....a women.

He then rip off her shirt and exposing her breast to every girls which shocked them to see that all this time Akira was female this whole time. Saku then tossed Akira onto the ground as she cover up her breast but he didn't care and then turn to the other girls that were watching and tell them.

Saku: You followed a leader who has keeping a secret and lie about hee true past. She's not the first male on this island. She's just like all of you and now, her secret is expose. Do you wish to continue to follow someone who has spoken lies to you all, or do you want a true male leader?

All the girls look at each other while as Akira couldn't believe as they all have no choice but to sided with Saku. Saku then turn to Akira and then walks away, heading inside the castle while Meifon sees this and had a bad feeling about this so she races back home to tell Y/n and the others what she just saw.

(Later)

Saku enters the control room where many girls inside were shocked as Saku enters the room and walk up to Ange who turn and was stunned seeing another man here as she move back as he walk up to the controls and look at the place for a moment.

Saku: Even though things has past since I last came here it's still the same as I remembered it.

Then he lower his hand into the control console and begins hacking into the system and all the screens changes into a unknown place deep within the island as Saku activities them and all systems goes online and there was a shake.

Ange: (shocked) What did you do?

Saku: Awaken my army. Soon I will destroy humanity and have my revenge. Unfortunately for you all......you all will be my first victims.

Suddenly the ceiling turrets appear and start to open fire at them which they scream and immediately leave the room however its happening everywhere in the castle.

Turrets come online and start to open fire every life form that it can see which cost the girls to scream and run from this Suddenly ambush. This cost the girls to abandon the castle while we see the badly injured Akira limping out of the castle and seeing all the girls running away. She knows she can't defeat this new threat so she heads off to get help.

We then see Saku watching through the monitors that the castle is all clear as he is pleased by this and then said.

Saku: And now......let the extinction of the human race.....begin!

(Meanwhile)

Meifon raced back home and gathered everyone as she tells everyone what happened which shocked everyone.

Y/n: (shocked) Wait you sure you saw Saku alive?!

Meifon: Yeah no doubt about it for sure. He just kick out all the girls out of the castle and taking over it.

Mamori: That's not good.

Mirei: Agree but why did he take over the castle?

Y/n: Probably nothing good.

???: Y/n.

They look over and Y/n was shocked to see Akira limping towards them while reaching out her hand towards her before she collapses onto the ground.

Y/n: Akira!

Everyone was shocked that Akira is a women but it doesn't matter no more as she is injured and needed medical attention so they race her into a small medical building and soon after Akira woke up and sees Y/n next to her.

Y/n: You okay?

Akira: Y/n.....I failed. My identity is exposed, the cast is taking over. I failed everyone on this island and doomed us all.

Y/n: Hey don't blame yourself Akira it's not your fault. Right now we need to stop Saku before something bad would to happen.

Akira: But how? He's too powerful to defeated him.

Y/n: (smirk) No one isn't powerful when I'm around. Trust me, we can beat him for sure.

Akira: I hope so. Still, thank you.

She smiled and soon Meifon rushed in and tells her.

Meifon: Hey we got a problem outside.

Y/n: (sigh) What now.

The two head outside and move through the crowd and once they gotten pass Y/n's sees Charlotte, Kasumi and the other girls from the castle looking at them as Charlotte tells them.

Charlotte: As you may or may not know the castle has fallen and now we needed a new place to stay so far now on, this will be our new land for us so unfortunately you all have to move.

Mirei: No way!

Mamori: You can't do that! It's not far!

Meifon: Yeah why not go back and retake the castle?!

Kasumi: The castle is heavily defended and we are outmatch against that and this cyborg warrior.

Meifon: (angry) So your just gonna give up!?

Kasumi: Unfortunately yes.

Charlotte: Yes so now you all move while we remake our own kingdom here.

Meifon: (mad) No way! This is our home and we're not leaving!

Charlotte: Leave now or we have to make you all leave ourselves.

Then a huge argument begun as both sides yell at each other which Y/n and some watched and this made Y/n had a enough so she gets in the middle and then yells at the top of her lungs.

Y/n: EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!

They all quickly shut up and look at Y/n as she look at the two and then starts by saying.

Y/n: Look at us. Arguing each other about territories in the time like this? There is a threat out there that is gonna kill us all and maybe the rest of the world unless we go out there and put a stop at it. We maybe from different areas from this island but we are here together. We were left here by the government because we have a virus within us and instead of working together and build our new home here, we just separated each other because of what? Power? Intelligence? Or something else. This is our island now qnd instead of fighting each other we should be working each other because this is our home! So.....will we fight each other....or fight together?

There was slince from both sides as no one doesn't know what to say.

???: We agree with Y/n!

Charlotte and Kasumi turn and then Nimi and Noe came out from the crowd and walk over to Y/n and then the two turn back to Charlotte and Kasumi whole holding each others hands and said.

Noe: We should be fighting together rather then apart.

Nimi: That's right. There is no difference between us. We live in the same island and we should fight together to save it rather fighting each other.

All girls look at each other and they agree. Then Kasumi walks up to Y/n and the two stared at each other and then she reach out her hand to Y/n for a signing of peace. Y/n looks at Kasumi and her hand and then she grabs hee hand and shakes on it. Charlotte rolled hee eyes and then ask.

Charlotte: So what's your plan taking back the castle and saving the island?

Y/n: (smirk) Let's share our plans at the meeting room. Come on ladies! We got an island to save!

To be continued........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 552 18
After the Frontier war against the IMC, the Militia has now finally won what thought to be a endless war and now the galaxy will live in peace. The M...
131K 1.7K 29
Y/n L/n used to live in America as a ninja vigilante named The Demons mask but one day Y/n was met by Kiriya and he tolled Y/n to come back to Japan...
5.1K 56 37
Y/N is a sweet child who lives in the alola region surrounded by Pokémon they have never met. Y/N has always dreamed of becoming a well known name o...
132K 2.7K 74
A long time ago. In a Galaxy far far away. There was once a young jedi by the name of Y/n L/n as he was a padawan to his master named Master Zen Kon...