DREAM COME TRUE, STILES STIL...

By makexaxwish

ever since camden lahey, the oldest lahey sibling, had died, ivanna and isaac lahey had become victims to the... More

╬ Season Two ╬
╬ 001; Forgotten ╬
╬ 002; Witness ╬
╬ 003; Bite ╬
╬ 005; Testing In Chemistry ╬
╬ 006; Blocked Memories ╬
╬ 007; Detention ╬
╬ 008; Rave ╬
╬ 009; Pictures ╬
╬ 010; Kill 'Em All ╬
╬ 011; Psychotic ╬
╬ 012; Saving ╬
╬ Season Three A ╬
╬ 001; Deucalion ╬
╬ 002; Denial ╬
╬ 003; Condolences ╬
╬ 004; Last Resort ╬
╬ 005; Behest ╬
╬ 006; All In My Head ╬
╬ 007; Losing You ╬
╬ 008; Little Star ╬
╬ 009; Fugitive ╬
╬ 010; Without You ╬
╬ 011; Emotional Tether ╬
╬ 012; Sixteen Hours Later ╬
╬ Season Three B ╬
╬ 001; Scarf Siblings ╬
╬ 002; Coyote Den ╬
╬ 003; Grudge ╬
╬ 004; The Five ╬
╬ 005; The Key ╬
╬ 006; Vessel ╬
╬ 007; I Want It All ╬
╬ 008; In Love ╬
╬ 009; Trickster ╬
╬ 010; Wake Up ╬
╬ 011; Scream of Agony ╬
╬ 012; Saviour ╬
╬ Season Four ╬
╬ 001; Fear of Losing You ╬
╬ 002; Fountain of Youth ╬
╬ 003; Coded by a Banshee ╬
╬ 004; This Kid Got Rage Issues ╬
╬ 005; Assassins At School ╬
╬ 006; Burn It Out ╬
╬ 007; A Wolf's Virus ╬
╬ 008; Bad Idea ╬
╬ 009; Attempt to Murder ╬
╬ 010; Once Again ╬
╬ 011; Self Control ╬
╬ 012; Dream Come True ╬
╬ Season Five A ╬

╬ 004; Swimming Pool Area ╬

910 20 1
By makexaxwish

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the Beacon Hills High School, the next morning, Scott McCall was seen by his lockers, him then closing it, then seeing a familiar face nearby a locker, him squinting his eyes at the person.

"Ivanna?"

The light brown haired newly turned teen-wolf closed her locker, turning to look at person who had said her name.

Ivanna's brown eyes bore into the brown ones of Scott, a careless expression on her face as a shocked expression was placed on Scott's.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked in shock.

"Yeah...i'm not supposed to be talking to you." Ivanna faked a smile at him.

"You know, Stiles has always talked about you? Like every single day, not a day goes by and he doesn't think about you." Scott states.

"Really? You wanna tell me about Stiles? What do you really want?" Ivanna gave him a blank stare.

"What is Derek really up to?"

Ivanna scoffed a laugh, staring at him amused. "What makes you think i'll tell you?"

"So, Derek controls your words, huh? He tells you what you what say." Scott pushed.

"I'm not his puppet." Ivanna snapped.

"You're kinda acting like it, you do whatever he tells you to, he doesn't want you talking to me, so you won't." Scott shrugged.

"Shut up." Ivanna glared furiously at him.

"Tell me, Ivanna, why did you go to him?" Scott wondered.

Ivanna then scoffed at his question, harshly responding. "Oh, please, don't act like you care."

"I want to help you, you don't have to be with Derek, you're not like them, you don't have to be like them, you're a good person, and you're leaning on the wrong side." Scott states.

Ivanna hummed, then scoffed at him, tilting her head lightly with a smirk, she then pushed him against the locker next to hers roughly, the cold metal hitting his back, causing him to softly grunt.

Her hands was placed on his shoulders, sliding down his arms, her hands moving up to his body, feeling his abs underneath her soft hands, her brown eyes looking at him, mischievous twinkling in them, a grin on her face as Scott stared at her with a serious expression.

"Why don't you take me on the right track?" Ivanna whispered out, leaning close to him.

Neither seemed to notice a fuming blue eyed, blonde, in the corner, her growling lowly at the scene.

The girl then stormed away from the scene, a guy walking pass her, Erica growling at the guy, making him stare at her weirdly, then he got scared seeing her eyes glowing.

Allison was passing by when she saw the scene, her frowning at what was happening in front her eyes.

Scott seeing his girlfriend staring at them, then removed Ivanna's hands from his body.

"I don't think so, you're not my type." Scott says to Ivanna.

Ivanna then pulled her hand harshly away from Scott's.

"You're not mines either, and what Derek does is none of your business." Ivanna spat.

Ivanna's eyes then connected with Allison, who was down the halls and grin at her.

Ivanna then smirked at Scott. "You should probably focus on fixing your relationship."

Ivanna then wiggled her fingers teasingly at him, then walked away.

"Hello, Allison." Ivanna says, whilst walking pass her.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At night, at the railway deport, Derek Hale was with his pack, training them.

He tried to, but they kept on coming at him with the same moves, frustrating the man.

The four Betas were seen on the ground, Derek staring at them with second hand embarrassment.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek tiredly asked.

Erica then smirked, coming up with an idea, glancing at her girlfriend, who paid no attention to her, since she was looking at her now healing hand.

Ivanna then looked up and saw Erica jumping in Derek's arms crashing her lips onto his, then saw the man throwing her off of him, her landing roughly onto the ground, causing her to wince painfully.

"Don't ever do that again." Derek warned.

Ivanna, not feeling to train anymore, then quickly jumped up using her feet.

"Where are you going?" Derek frowned at her.

"I'm going in my room." Ivanna simply says.

"We're not done." Derek reminded.

Ivanna then faked a smile. "Yeah, well, i am."

Derek then held onto the girl's hand, Ivanna then quickly turned around, grabbing onto his hand with her other hand, her claws digging onto his skin, her using her right to kick his right leg, causing him to fall back.

Ivanna stared at Derek in shock, quickly apologizing to him.

"I-i'm sorry." Ivanna apologetically says.

"It's okay." Derek assured.

"Uh, you sure? I mean-." Ivanna was saying, but got cut off.

"It's fine, you did good." Derek then quickly got up.

"I did?" Ivanna asked in shock.

Derek just smirked at her. "Caught me in expectedly."

"But...used too much aggression." Derek comments.

"Uh, thanks, i guess." Ivanna frowned her brows confused.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The next morning, at the railway deport, Erica and Ivanna was seen inside a room.

Ivanna was seen sitting on the bed, her brown eyes looking at Erica who was walking around the room, not saying a word, as if she was completely ignoring her.

"Erica."

Erica just ignored her.

"Are you mad at me?" Ivanna asked.

"No." Erica sarcastically says.

Ivanna then scoffed. "I should be mad, not you, you're the one that made out Derek."

"That's because a certain person thought it was okay to go ahead and flirt with a certain someone." Erica grumbled.

"Yeah, but it's not like i kissed him or anything." Ivanna scoffed.

"Sorry." Erica then apologized, giving a little smile.

"You know it didn't mean anything, right?" Erica assured.

"Neither does Scott." Ivanna then says.

"He better not." Erica mumbled.

"I love you." Ivanna then smiled adorably, her hands wrapping around Erica's neck.

Erica then smiled at her. "You're adorable."

Erica's hands was placed on Ivanna's face, her lips softly connecting with hers in a sweet and passionate kiss.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At night, at the lacrosse game, sitting on the bleachers was Melissa McCall, watching the game, when she noticed a teen with a camera in his hands, snapping photos.

Matt Daehler.

"You the yearbook photographer?" Melissa curiously asked.

"Uh, um, no, i just take pictures." Matt nervously says.

"Lacrosse or other things?" Melissa curiously asked.

"Just things that catch my eyes." Matt says.

Matt then looked down at the camera, a picture of Ivanna playing with her necklace around her neck, a bored pout on her glossed lips.

Matt smiled down at the picture.

A serious expression was then placed on his face as he saw Ivanna sitting with Erica and Boyd.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Boyd was sitting next to Ivanna, Erica's head in Ivanna's lap, Erica holding onto one of Ivanna's hand, whilst the other played with Erica's blonde curls.

A lacrosse player was seen hitting a ball sky high at another player, but he missed it by a long shot, making the ball soar through the air, going straight towards the bleachers.

The ball was seen coming right at Ivanna, but then a dark skinned hand was seen catching the ball in a netted stick, making the brunette jump back in surprise.

"Wow! You play?!" Coach excitedly asked Boyd.

Boyd then stood up, giving the Coach a smirk.

"Uh...Derek's not going to like this." Erica nervously says, looking at him.

"No, but, i will." Boyd then smirked.

"Uh, i don't think this is a good idea." Erica nervously states.

Boyd then smirked at both girls. "I won't tell if you won't."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Later that night, at the pool area, Stiles was with the Hale pack, him forcibly telling them about the creature he had seen last night.

Stiles then noticed the look on Derek's face and stared at him confused.

"Why do you have this look on your face as if you know what i'm talking about?" Stiles questioned suspiciously.

"You do, don't you?" Stiles asked in realization.

The lizard-like creature then appeared out of nowhere slicing Derek behind his neck, the man standing paralyzed.

"Run!" Derek shouted.

"Derek, your neck!"

Ivanna then gasped out in the dark corner as she saw Erica lying in the corner unconsciously.

"Ivy!" Stiles panicked.

Ivanna then found herself being thrown into the pool with Stiles, with a paralyzed Derek.

The creature then was seen slowly slithering towards the three, but then stopped in his tracks, staring at the water.

"Wh- wait, why is he stopping?" Stiles frowned confused, floating in the water.

Ivanna scoffed, jokingly commenting. "Seems like he's in desperate need of swimming lessons."

Derek then looked at his Beta, his wet dark brows frowning at her, a look of disbelief on his face.

"How can you joke at a time like this?"

"I'm literally paralyzed from the neck down!" Derek says in frustration.

Ivanna then hummed, smirking at him in amusement. "Sucks for you, then."

Derek just scoffed at Ivanna, rolling his eyes at her.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...
134 2 6
Luna Whittemore and Isaac Lahey grew up across the street from one another and would always find a way to be together. One day, Isaac starts ignoring...
23.1K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
114K 5.2K 64
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...