All I Care About Is You

By zaidaw75

Wei Ying almost died two years after being taken to the YunmengJiang sect. He was safe and taken away by two... More

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The Wedding Day
Chapter 15
Their Story
Their Story Part 2
Their Story Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Trial
The Trail and Retribution
Retribution
Chapter 38

Chapter 6

2.7K 156 21
By zaidaw75

Lan Zhan and A-Ying dance around like two butterflies not knowing how to start expressing their feelings. Xichen and Qiren watch them silently not want to interfere. They have to sort things out for themselves. It's been a year since A-Ying became apart of the Lan Sect when Lan Zhan made his mind up. He is 15 and A-Ying 13. He were having afternoon tea with his uncle, brother and A-Ying
when Lan Zhan stood up and bow deeply to his uncle. Lan Qiren raised his eyebrow as Xichen smile at his brother. A-Ying looks on confused.
" Uncle this one Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan Wanji of Gusulan are asking uncles permission to officially court A-Ying courtesy name Lan Wuxian from Gusulan". He stayed in the low bow waiting nervously for his uncles answer. Lan Qiren took his time for this is not a light matter. Finally he lift his eyes and look at his A-Ying then his nephew. A-Ying's eyes flickered nervously between the two.
"Wanji I asked just this of you. Promise me that you will never hurt him. That you will always love, protect and cherish him. That your eyes will not stray that it will always stay on him. That you will only be his alpha". " This one promise uncle". "Then you have my blessing to court A-Ying but the final answer lays with him". Lan Zhan slowly come up from his bow and turn to look at A-Ying who's eyes are shining with unshed tears. He once again bow towards him and asked. "A-Ying will you do this one the honor to become my betrothal". A-Ying stood up and took Lan Zhan's hands nudging him to lift his head. He smile through the tears at Lan Zhan. " Lan Zhan I would be honored to be your betrothal". He said. Lan Zhan blew out a breath he didn't knew he was holding.

He put his hand into his robes and pull out a white cloth with clouds on and hold it towards A-Ying who took it. He opened it and gasp softly for inside lay the most beautiful jade comb he has ever seen. It was carved from pure jade with drifting clouds on top. When he looked closer he saw that something else was carved on it. He brought it closer and saw that it was words. It said. FOREVER YOURS.
A-Ying couldn't helped the tears flowing down his cheeks. "Thank you Lan Zhan it's beautiful. He inturn also took out a white cloth and give it to Lan Zhan who opened it just to find a beautiful jade pin inside adorned with clouds. On the pin was also some writing which read. ALWAYS AND FOREVER. He looked at A-Ying with soft eyes pulling him in for a hug which was recuperate whole heartily.
When they were hugging a little bit to long for Lan Qiren he clean his throat and both boys let go of each other. A-Ying cheeks a shade of red which Lan Zhan's ears match to a tee.

Xichen looked on with a proud smile throughout the whole exchange. Thinking should it be a summer or spring wedding. They should really found out which would be the most auspicious day for the wedding. He can't wait to be an uncle. He is probably way ahead but really one could never be prepared for such things. Lan Qiren wait till the two boys sit down before he speaks. "Lan Zhan and A-Ying first congratulations but as of tomorrow you will be assigned a chaperone who will shadow you wherever you go". The two were not impress but agree with him whole heartedly in the end. " Congratulations A-Ying and Lan Zhan.
Wishing you two all of the best in your courting". Xichen said to them.
The next day the elders were inform of the good news. It was received without any problems. Things between the two progress quite nicely and Lan Qiren was glad. He only wish for their happiness but for now they will keep the news to themselves. Lan Zhan and A-Ying has yet to leave the Cloud Recess to go with them to a discussion conference and he knows that he can't keep them in the Cloud Recess forever. Soon they will go on nighthuntings and meet disciples from different seft there is nothing he can do about.

A-Ying and Lan Zhan were the perfect couple. They complimented each other in every way. Lan Zhan has also become more protective over A-Ying. They are together every second of the day. As their affection and love grew for each other people could see the glow that resonate from them. The outside world did not exist to the two boys. A-Ying never experience a heat nor did Lan Zhan experience a rut. Their brother and uncle was worried but thought that maybe when they are older it would happened they did not expect or was prepared for what happened four months later.

A-Ying woke up one night. Feeling hot and sweaty. At first he didn't know what was happening. He drank some water because he was thirsty. His scent woke up his uncle because it was overwhelming. "A - Ying I think you are in heat. We need to get you to the appropriate housing for omegas in heat. I'm just going to send someone to call Xichen so that he can help me. Can you hold on for a little bit longer.
He softly asked him. A-Ying nods his head while gritting his teeth. Lan Qiren opened his door call one of the disciples on night patrol and told him to go call Xichen. He went back inside and helped A-Ying to sit up and put some robes on him. By now A-Ying was hazy and tears were running down his face. Not long Xichen arrived seeing the situation they were just about to move A-Ying when they heard a growl. They both looked up and there stood Lan Zhan. Eyes blazing and it's focus on A-Ying. "Wanji we talked about this. We are not going to hurt A-Ying. We need to get him to a safe place. He is in heat. You understand don't you". Xichen said. Lan Zhan looked at his uncle then his brother before he said in a animalistic voice. " Do not touch him".
Both of them were stunned. "Let him go now". He said in that same deep voice.

" Wanji control yourself. A-Ying needs to go he can't stay here you know that". But Lan Zhan kept on advancing forward. The door left open. A-Ying's scent drifting outwards. Sweet as honey. The night patrol alpha started to advance towards the intoxicated scent. When Lan Zhan pick up their scents he turn around and growl. Telling them to back off but they still kept on coming. He growl again but to no avail. A-Ying whimpered behind him. Sweat dripping down his face. His sleeping robes clinging to his body. "Mine" Lan Zhan growl towards the alphas. Yet the scent is to intoxicating that all reason are thrown out the door. Lan Qiren and Xichen knows they can't take him out they will be attacked. They helped him back to the sleeping chambers for safety. When Xichen came out what he saw was instead of his brother their stood a beautiful white wolf. Tapping his two front paws on the floor ready to attack. Wanji Lan Zhan's wolf gave one last warning growl this one more threatening than the last and only then the alphas back off. Xichen watch with eyes blew wide opened. The wolf walked past him straight into where his uncle are with A-Ying. His uncle is going to have a heart attack. As soon as the wolf walked into the room Lan Qiren almost fainted. He looked at the beast who just stared at him. Sandalwood scent mix with cinnamon and honey. A-Ying put his hand out giving the alpha permission to come closer which he did. He nuzzle him softly. Lan Qiren stood up as Xichen entered the room. Wanji started to lick A-Ying.

First his face. Then his hands. His hair. He started to lick him all over his body. But he never went near his private parts. Then their was a burst of both their scents. The air was heavy with sexual tension. The two men walked out this is not something to witness because this is private. All Lan Qiren could thought about is that the heavens would be kind and not let these two act on their impulses. Wanji kept on licking his mate. Trying to ease the pain that his mate is going through. When A-Ying reach his peak wanji step back giving him space. Not long in front of him laid a black wolf. Whimpering and looking at him with those beautiful red eyes. He climb on top of the bed and laid behind ChengQing. Licking him non stop. Letting his scents out to comfort the black wolf. He stayed by his side never seething to comfort his mate.

Lan Zhan felt his rut coming so he decided to meditate that's how they have been taught. He and A-Ying had been growing closer since their betrothal. These past few months he had been feeling something tucking at his core. He wasn't sure what it is or was. He just thought maybe it was some irregularity with his golden core so he spent a little more time in the cold springs. He still doesn't know what it is. He was in deep meditation when he felt it. He can't explain it all he knows is that at that moment he knew and felt that his mate needed him. When he arrived at his uncles residence and saw them holding his mate his protective instincts kicked in. All he new was that they should not touch him or even be so close to him. He couldn't see his mates eyes but he knew that something was wrong. He could smell that he was in heat but there was an underlying smell. He could not place it he just knew that they shouldn't take him away. He could not explain it to them or even himself. A-Ying needs to be taken to heat chamber where unmated omegas spend their heats but all he knows is that A-Ying needs him. That's when he smell the other alphas. He growl but they didn't listened. They didn't heed his warning they just kept on advancing. That's when he felt the pull again. As if something wanted to come out. It got stronger as the alphas kept on advancing. He felt light headed for a second. He could feel his body shifting
as if it was a outer body experience. It happened so fast he didn't even had time to wrap his head around it when another growl left him and only then did they back away.

Your mate needs you. He heard the voice saying. So he followed the scent. There his mate was. In pain. Whimpering. His sweating profusely. The only thing he could think of is licking him. It started to helped. He didn't know the same thing would happened to A-Ying because right now in front of him lays a black wolf. His other half. Their first heat and first rut. His mind had cleared up. His mate does not need him to ravish him in his uncles quarters. There will be enough time for that once they are married and mated. For now he will just comfort him. He sure hope his uncle does not punished him for what happened tonight.

Meanwhile the two men sit opposite each other stil in shock. They don't think they would be able to get a cup of tea down so why bother making some. "Xichen was that Wanji that came into the room. A wolf a full blown wolf". Lan Qiren asked. " Yes uncle I believe so. Should I call healer Lan Yi". He asked. " Yes I think it would be for the best. Maybe she will have some answers and tell her to bring something for my nerves. I don't think my heart will be able to handle more surprises". Lan Qiren said. Xichen stood up and opened the door just wide enough for his head and asked the disciple outside to go call healer Lan Yi and she must bring some calming herbs with. As they wait Xichen put some water on to boil its been quite in there so thankfully they are not doing anything that they shouldn't. He can't lay his uncle to rest at such a young age. Just as the water started to boil there was a soft knock on the door Xichen stood up to open it. Healer Lan Yi walked inside, giving the herbs to Xichen to brew. "Lan Qiren good evening. Why did you call for me so late. Did something happened? Are you okay? Is A-Ying okay?". She asked. " A-Ying went into his first heat tonight. Quite unexpectedly I must say. He is okay no need to worry. It's what happened when he went into his heat".He said.
"What happened? I hope it's nothing serious Qiren?". She said a small furrow between her brows. " Uncle I think it's best that we show healer Lan Yi". Xichen said. "Xichen are you sure. I don't want to see things I was never supposed to see". Qiren answered. " Uncle me neither but I think she should see for herself". Healer Lan Yi look between the two confuse as hell. "What is it that I must see. You two are talking in riddles right now". Lan Qiren stood up and Xichen and healer Lan Yi followed him towards the bedrooms. The two men silently praying that the two boys are sleeping preferably with close on what they did not expect when they entered were two wolves a white one and a black one laying next to each other. The black wolf are still making small whimpering noises as the white wolf lick his fur slowly and sensually. The white wolf lift his head look at them and give a low growl telling them to leave.

Healer Lan Yi turn around and told the other two that it would be best if they leave the Lanshi and go somewhere else. She would allow the shock to settle in later much later. She does not know much about wolves. But she knows that right now at this moment they are trespassing on a very intimate moment. She told the two that much and they left for the hanshi. Lan Qiren was not please because it's his residence. Wanji had no right to be putting him out of his own home. That boy is getting to big for his own shoes. As soon as they entered the hanshi Xichen put another pot on with water to brew the herbs. Just as much as his uncle needs it so does he. He would rather deal with a human alpha then a full grown wolf. How da hell did they even turn into wolves in the first place. Healer Lan Yi sit deep in thought. This is new territory, totally unexpected but still new. "Qiren what are we going to do about this.". She asked exspirated. " I don't know? All I know is that we can't let this gets out. Do you know what an uproar it will bring to the Cultivation world. I don't even want to think about it. I'm getting a headache just thinking about it".He said signing. Xichen finished the tea and pour the three of them each a cup. " Healer Lan Yi how long do you think they would stay in that form".
Xichen asked. " I don't know and I'm just going to guess here. A-Ying went into his heat you said. I don't know if second young master also went into his rut. But from what I saw I believe they will stay like that until A-Ying's heat is over". She answered him while sipping her tea. "So how long does an omegas first heat usually last".Lan Qiren asked praying to the gods that it's only two days because where must he go now. Wanji will never allow him in there. " An omegas first heat usually lasts between five to seven days". She answered. "Uncle I don't think that Wanji would allow us to move them to Jingshi". Xichen said. Why must the gods be so cruel to him. "I see. Xichen I will be sharing your residence with you for the time being I hope you don't mind". He said. Really he doesn't care if he have to suffer so will his nephew. " I don't mind uncle". He said with a small smile. Knowing his uncle is not please at all and wanji will get a earful when all of this is over. They drank in silence their tea. There's nothing they can do at the moment.

A-Ying's heat and Lan Zhan's rut lasted exactly for seven days. For that whole time they stayed in wolf form.
How they turned back they do not know. When they woke up they were in their human bodies. Lan Zhan needs to tell him what happened but for now they need to clean themselves up. A-Ying did blush profusely when he opened his eyes and saw Lan Zhan next to him. What happened he wondered. He was in his own room so what was Lan Zhan doing here. Uncle is not going to be please at all. He chuckle softly imagining Lan Qirens face. Lan Zhan woke up and look at A-Ying ears burning up. "A-Ying how do you feel".
He asked. " Better thanks Lan Zhan. But what are you doing here". He asked. " I experienced my first rut but it was not yet full blown when I suddenly felt the urge to protect you. When I arrived here you had already gone into your first heat. My protective instincts took over when I saw you. I'm still confused but somehow I turn into a wolf and not long you also turn into one. A beautiful black wolf with red eyes".
Lan Zhan answered him. A-Ying's eyes grew wide in wonder. A wolf. They turned into wolves. "Lan Zhan really. We turn into wolves. Is it even possible?". He asked. Lan Zhan just shook his head not knowing how to answer because he himself is still unable to answer that question himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 455 9
~ sequel of 'second chances' ~ ~book two of the violet chronicles~ at last our little Lan family of four is complete but what is the wei/lan family w...
11K 675 7
Wei Wuxian travels to the past. He was totally new to this world. Also he wasn't loved by the people. Future Wei ying would think 'Was the past Wei W...
21.8K 2.7K 38
While growing up, it was assumed that Lan Xichen was next in line for succession. No one could believe it when the moody and quiet second son of the...
19.7K 834 11
[ discontinued ] An au fanfic of Xie Lian accidentally took over 9 years old Wei Wuxian's body before Jiang Fengmian took him to Lotus Pier. He happe...