Prime minister Is My Husband

By trishibooklover

"He is the youngest prime minister of the country. He is single , he is handsome, he is intelligent, he has... More

Disclaimer
prologue
1 care free life
2 Responsible Bright
3 dream to become romantic poet
4 meeting with brat
5 look at yourself
6 Are you dietecian
7 Thank you
8 Bodyguards
9 i like to look handsome
10 uneasy feeling
11 ready for another lecture
12 my devil husband
13 Avoiding me
14 I am Gay
15 my dear husband
16 My mysterious husband
17 my sassy husband
18 My crying husband.
20. I missed you
21 my hot husband
22 My husband secret

19 my shy husband

1.2K 74 25
By trishibooklover

Win and bright are eating at dining table while serving each other. maids are already left on the order of bright. The situation is quite awkaward because of the thing happened in bed room. only the spoons are making sound other than that everything is silent. Win is looking down at his food while munching it. And bright is looking at him with the lot of question.

It is their first kiss. You can say it is just a peck. but it is their first moment where parts of body touch sensually and instinctly. It feels like they made for each other. there is spark.But something is blooming between them. Something which they wanted since the begining but they didn't understand.

When win leans towards him, bright didn't know what to do, like he is in spell. he just felt like he is in under spell. Then plumpy soft lips of win are landing on his own lips. Which made him shiver and excited at the same time. He wanted more of it. He wanted that moment to stop then and there.

For a god shake he wanted to pull win more closer and kiss him hungryly. like real kiss. Where he can taste every corner of win mouth. where he can play with win tongue. Where he can fight with win tongue. Where he can share his saliva and taste win saliva at the same time. But he controlled himself doing that.where he can suck oxygen out from win lungs.

Bright thought may be he is thinking like that because he didn't sleep with anyone until now. may be because his body also needed someone's warmth. Or may be he wanted to feel another body on himself but he controlled.

After the few seconds peck. Win immediately stand up and went to take shower.Bright is surprised with win action. he is not angry . he is just disappointed. he is nervous .He thought may be win didn't liked his lips as much as him. Or may be win didn't feel the same thing with him. But if he didn't feel then why he kissed him. Bright is confused as hell. At the same time he is frustrated now. because win didn't speak a single word after kiss.

Win on the other hand is in no different condition. he is frustrated and angry at himself. He don't know why he did such thing. He don't know why he kissed him in the first place. win wanted to slap himself for doing such a thing. Right now situation is awkaward just because of him. he didn't dare to look at bright.

he wanted to talk with bright. Above all that he also didn't talked about their morning discussion. Where bright went without responding him, when he exposed himself. When he screamed at bright, by saying he is gay.

There is lot to talk. Today is one of the dramatic day of his life. he really have to record it. First at morning he confessed his husband that he is gay. Second his beloved mother got heart attack. Third he kissed his husband without thinking how he will react.

'god what the hell where you thinking when you are kissing him' Win thought himself. then he saw the hand is serving him rice. He looked above from plate and saw bright is serving him rice.

"i can do it" he said with nervousness.

"yeah you can and i am seeing that since a minute you are plying in your plate" bright said casually and then served him chicken curry.

"ohh" win can only utter that in this situation. Bright just nods to him and start to eat his food. win also start to eat trying to avoid all those things in his mind. But they have to talk.

both of them finished their food and keep all the dishes in sink and remaining food in the fridge.After doing everything when they came out of the kitchen bright and win start to walk towards living room where their is tv.

"do you want to watch Tv" bright asked looking at win who is walking in front of him while he is following him.

"no we need to talk" win said honestly and sit on the sofa. Bright look at him admantly looking at win who is acting more mature than he is. he is out of character today.. Bright shook his thought and sit beside win.

Win took his leg upward, up to his chest and sit like a small duck. Bright wanted to smile at the cute scene but he didn't.

"so" bright started. Like he wanted win to start first because he don't know where to start.

"about the morning..do you really want us to try  to know each other and do you really okay with me being gay" win asked and looked at bright with his doe eyes. He is looking so cute that bright wanted to kiss but he didn't instead he calmed himself. because they have to solve this mess.there should be no misunderstanding between them. So he start to explain.

"are you dumb win. if i hated gay then why should i married you in the first place.And don't you remember same sex marriage is legal in both of our country. I am the prime minister if i am homophobic, if i am discriminating people according to their choices.. then i am not good PM at all. So i am okay whatever you are. The only thing i know is you are my husband and i started to like you" bright said coming closer to win and caressing his cheeks.

win blinked his eyes and asked.."do you really meant what you said" he asked not believing his husband words.

"about"

"do you really like me" win asked again not believing bright words or may be his own ears.He know he is beautiful. many girls fall for his charm but The bright chiverae saying that he likes him ,,that is something  exceptional.
"of course may be more than that " bright said looking his hubby eyes.Win blushed at bright words and looked away from bright.Bright wanted to coo at his shy husband, who is looking like tomato. but it is not the time. first  he have to clear up the things with his husband.

"but why" win asked after sometime. Bright raise his eyes not knowing what win is asking. Win again asked" i am asking you why you like me. As per articles you are one of the handsome boy in your country. You can get any beautiful girl. Why you like me" win questioned. Yes he read all the articles about bright, specially columns in fashion magzine. That is the where he start to think about bright lips. There is whole article about body features of his husband, which make him attractive. At one time win felt like he have buy all those copies of magzine. because he felt that people are going to fantisize his husband in their dreams.specifically his bow shaped pink lips. They explained in such a way that, every time bright came in front of him. Win wanted to caress those lips and touch those lips. That is why he kissed him today. Fucking magzines.

"so you read articles about me, you should have asked me if you wanted to know about me" bright ask with the smirk and move more closer that they almost gluing with each other. Feeling their closeness win slide little bit away from his husband to maintain distance.

"you only got that" win said raising his eyebrow. bright sighed and try to explain.

"i also don't know win . i just like you. I don't think there should be the reason to like someone. I just like the way you are. And about the beautiful girls. I don't like them because they act differently in front of me and when i know most of them try to impress me. But you are different. You didn't like me at first time we met. You make me feel like i am nothing more than common man. You make me feel i am also one human who want to bicker and who want to feel safe.who want to act childishly and who want to strangle someone" bright said looking in win eyes.

"you want to strangle me" win raise his eyes on his husband.

"you only got that" bright asked with smile. After sometime both start to laugh together. While win keep laughing, where as bright mesmerized by win sound of giggle and his bunny teeth and those pillow lips.

"win.." bright called win look at him while trying to stop laugh. Bright lean forward " can i' he asked looking between win eye and win lips. win nods his head up and down.

Bright leaned towards win face and captured win lips. He start to kiss his husband fulled lips. To make their position comfortable bright took win on his lap while holding his wist where as win hold his husband neck.

Bright start to nibble his husband lips. Bright one hand which on win waist went inside the win t shirt. He start to explore wins smooth body at the same time his lips. Bright's hand on win's back made win to feel goose bumps and chill over his body. Win moaned at the new feeling and bright tongue enter win mouth. It tasted more sweeter than he imagined. He did all those things which he imagined. He fight with win tongue and finally he win. Win submit himself to husband. Bright release his saliva in his hubby. Win moaned at that.they continued like that, for god knows how much minutes.

"ahh..bright" win moaned and finally bright leave his hubby mouth. Both are panting and their chest are rising and falling at the same time. Win leaned on bright shoulder while sitting on him like a baby.Win is actually shy to face his husband now.Both of them feeling heat in their lower parts.They wanted to rub their body on each other. Bright slowly start give wet kiss on win neck. Win hold bright shirt tightly.

"bright....." bright continued and this time he made hickey..which made win to moan more loudly than before

"ohh........godd...bright...."

Author note

So all my lovey readers be ready bright and win are going to take your breath away in next chapter. see you soon....and take care...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.5K 20
The star dates the super fan. Win Metawin is the new rising star in Thailand and Bright Vachirawit is the fan. Oh wait, I mean Anti-Fan. The two have...
90.1K 3.7K 17
"Tine .....u really want to marry me huh ..?" "Ahh yes Sarawat...." "I don't think that I can give u the happiness of being my wife cuz I already lov...
33.6K 1.6K 24
Hey guys..this my first bl...this story is based on our wolf and bunny aka bright and win🐺🐰 . . . According to the story... Bright is a modeler...
207K 8.6K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...