Jimonmi (Kwon Il-ha X OC)

By binnnnies_stay_

지켜 주지 못해서 미안해. (Sorry, I couldn't protect you) When her unpredictably predictable life turns into a huge disa... More

ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼
ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕊
ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 1)
ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 2)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

602 33 9
By binnnnies_stay_

ᴀ ᴄʀɪꜱɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴄʀɪꜱɪꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
JUSTHIS(저스디스)
01:07──|─── 03:01
Gunshot

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

The plan everyone came up with bothered me. I know they came up with it because they didn't trust Oppa anymore. They wanted to go out.

So did I.

But thinking about the situation outside, we would only be a nuisance to the military if we went out. I tried to stop them but it never worked out. So I eventually gave up.

I knew it better than anyone else that protesting against the military was only going to make the situation worst.

And I had to stop it from happening.

So I ended up making my way to my brother's office.

"Get out of my sight, Jun. I'm really not in a mood to listen to your excuses right now"

My brother was angry about me sneaking out with the boys yesterday. I did understand it was only for my sake but there was no need for him to scream at me so harshly in front of Sergeant Wonbin.

I just went to give him a heads up about the plan.

But got scolded instead.

At that moment, unnecessary pride was born inside my head. So I left the room without giving a thought about it.

Let him suffer.

Now that I realised that it was a huge mistake. Only if I had kept my unnecessary ego aside for a moment and told him about everything no one would have been gotten hurt because of the sphere.

But it's too late now.

So naturally I resented me.

It was all my fault.

Everything happening now could have been prevented.

I shook my head knowing that it was not the right time to blame myself for everything.

"Jun-ah, MOVE", Il-ha pulled me behind him.

I looked over and spotted a sphere. It was about to hurt Il-ha but I found a big stone near me. So I threw it over the sphere.

That sphere flew away from us.

"We need to leave now", Il-ha tugged my hand as we both finally made our way towards the entrance of the school building.

We were a couple of meters away from the door but a huge sphere crashed over there making it impossible for us to get in.

Yet again,

Many spheres started to come out of it.

"What do we do now?", I groaned out of tention.

"I have a secret way. Let's go", Il-ha led as I followed behind him.

"Wait- let me take that", I picked up a gun and checked if it had bullets.

Luckily, it did have some.

I followed him towards the back side of the school. There were barely any spheres over there making it easier for us.

"Ilha-ya!!!!"

I lost my balance when a sphere wrapped itself around my leg.

"Don't move", he warned shooting the sphere, taking the gun I had.

I sighed in relief when it died.

"Are you alright?", He questioned.

I gave him a nod and got up with his help. Then we both jumped inside a window as we finally made it into the school building. We moved towards our classroom after making sure that we had shut all the open windows on the way.

Epilogue

"Is everyone alright?", Lee Chunho busted into the classroom as he checked everyone.

But his dear sister was missing.

He definitely saw her with Dahye earlier.

"Where is Yeojun?", He looked at her waiting for an explanation.

"S-She went back", Dahye cried resentfully, blaming herself for not stopping her.

"We tried to stop her but she went back to get Il-ha. We are really sorry", Yujung looked at him with eyes filled with tears.

Chunho took a deep breath trying not to break down knowing he was supposed to save all the students.

"Everyone liste-"

The door busted open revealing Yeojun and Il-ha.

A/N:

Are you guys liking the story?

Please do vote and comment because it keeps me going.

Also guys I have made a playlist in an order of the chapter to make it easier for you guys.

Since I can't post the link here it's on my board.

Do check it out.

Thank you for reading my book ❤️

It really means a lot

Luv y'all 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 268 12
In which Kwon Il-Ha is a simp for his girlfriend, but will he manage to keep his anger issues to himself even if a war is coming within a few days? ...
6K 416 25
When the world is surrounded by the purple spheres, people thought the world was going to an end. Heejoon didn't care as he felt that his world alrea...
17.8K 904 16
❝ I'm sick, and I'm tired too. ❞ In which, two girls start to helplessly fall in love with each other, while also facing the worst time of their live...
2.9K 168 22
'Do it, or die if you hesitate.' 'Fire without hesitation, you only have one shot.' 'We don't stop.' duty after school two endings (original/yk and...