Our Journey Of LOVE // KTH FF.

Від DarkMind772

It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy fa... Більше

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 ~ 18+
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 ~18+
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18~ 18+
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
New Book.....

CHAPTER 6

1.5K 53 2
Від DarkMind772

At tea stall .........

Everyone get settled on there seats where someone was not comfortable and was just annoying because he didn't get time to spend with his special person.

Everyone was busy in talking and laughing Y/N was feeding Ishan. Taehyung and Aara were sitting infront of eachothers and were discussing important thing when Priya listern to them she laugh. Taehyung look at her and smiled slightly. He look at Aara and said

Taehyung: bhabi tell hyung to convence dad. *Priya noode*

She look beside her and saw jin reading newspaper. She wispered their plan in his ear but he said no. She snached his newspaper and said "go now"

Jin: Aara but..

Aara: just go.

Jin sign and stood up. He went towards Mr.kim while aara and Taehyung started talking randomly they were just acting.

Jin: umm dad.

Mr.kim: *turn towards him* yes son.

Jin: what's next plan??

Mr.kim: we will go to see graps garden. Kid if you didn't saw graps garden ten you didn't saw anything.

He said and started talking with krishnakant and Rama. And after hear Mr.kim Taehyung slapped his forehead annoying.

Jin: *thought something* Taehyung want to see waterfall so shall we go.

Mr.kim look at Taehyung and said.

Taehyung: if he wants then you can go and enjoy.

Jin: Chachi ji can we take Y/N and Priya with us too??

Raman: ya sure why not.

Taehyung and Aara smile widely and handshake with eachother. "Finally" both said together and laughed.

Time skip.............

Aara, jin, ishan, Taehyung, Y/N, jimin and Priya went towards nearby park which is near to waterfall.

Taehyung: wow hyung you fixed a great programe too good. *Happy* Bhabhi jin Hyung and did this wow.

Aara: when you snach newspaper then in bhagat unka world's your hyung is the best husband in the world. *Hugged jin tightly*

All laughed at there cute moments and went for shopping into a nearby small stalls.

Jin was celecting muffler for aara where aara was very happy because of that both enjoyed eachother's company.

Taehyung and Y/N were standing with eachother admiring the couples.

Taehyung: I feel very happy after seeing bhabhi this happy hyung is very busy in company because of that he can't give time to her but now he can spen time with him and this happened just because of you.

He said while looking at Y/N who look down shyly. He admire her for few minutes and then decide to walk around the place.

Taehyung: did you like my gift.

Y/N: alot *smile*

Taehyung: me and aara bhabi were searching for this whole day in mall.

Y/N smile and look around her.

Taehyung: umm you didn't wear it?? *Shiney eyes*

Y/N : *look down* umm can I wear it after marriage??

Taehyung stopped and look at her.

Y/N: in Madhupur people live simply there if I wear it there I will fill very uneasy. And an expensive gift given by a special person I can't afford to lose it.

Taehyung: no no it's ok I understand. *Smile*

Y/N saw everyone was few steps far from there so she walk towards them but soon she noticed Taehyung going away from there. Y/N look down and follow him.

She saw he was leaning on a puller. She went little close to him and stand there silently.

Taehyung: *look at her* Y/N you said your thoughts this easily I loved it and I think so this the trust that every relation need in this relationship. And because of this trust I want to give you one more gift will you wear it??

Y/N looks at him deeply and nooded.
He take out a chain of flowers and hold it infront of her. She went close to him and he make her wear it. Both look at eachothers and smiled warmly.

Soon it started raining both of them ran towards the cart where Aara jin Jimin and Ishan was there Taehyung and Y/N sat besides eachother. It was raining heavily then Priya ran towards there direction and sat besides Y/N which lend Y/N to shift too much close to Taehyung.

Priya saw that and smirk. she intensionally push Y/N towards Taehyung's direction cause of that Y/N fall on Taehyung. Both of them blushed due to sudden skin contact.

Time skip...........

After 2-3 days..........

Everyone enjoyed there time with each other alot. Where Y/N and Taehyung became more close with eachother. It was the best time ever they spend with each other.

Here all were sittings in backyard Mr.kim and krishnakant were playing chess. Rama was reading book. Taehyung jimin and ishan were playing and Y/N Aara and Priya were talking with eachother.

But there happy moment get disturbed by jin who said something which make everyone little sad especially Taehyung.

Jin: dad we have a very urgent meeting in company deepers are coming to finalize our deals so for that we have to leave tomorrow. *Sad smile*

Mr.kim: oh it's ok son krishnakant ji we are really sorry but we have to go.

Krishnakant: oh it's ok I understand.

Taehyung and Jimin went to pack there stuffs. Y/N and Aara went to make lunch.

In kitchen........

Aara: you know I feel like we just came here yesterday. Can I tell you something Y/N. Engagement and marriage time is the best time in life. This moments will we very special in yours and Taehyung's life. *Y/N look down and smiled*

On the other hand.....

Taehyung was packing his stuffs and Jimin was sitting there looking at him.
He pick his dress and place it in his suitcase with sad expression.

Jimin: oh ho someone is looking very sad after knowing he can't be with his love.
*Teasing smile*

Taehyung: it's not like that. *Sat on bed* I just planned to spend some more time with her but we have to go back now. *Pout*

Jimin: it's ok anyways she will be your wife after one more month but I have one idea cause of that you can spend some time with her. *Smile widely*

As Taehyung heared his best friend his eyes lite up like dynamite. He hugged jimin and said excitingly.

Taehyung: I love you bro what is it ???

Jimin : *wispered in his ear*

Taehyung: perfect. *Smile widely*

Jimin left from there when he get a call from his company he is also CEO of his own company. Taehyung saw Ishan was playing with football so he called him.

Taehyung: ishan can you please tell your Chachi to bring one glass of water for me??

Ishan : sure chachu *he left*

On other hand .....

Aara and Y/N were making lunch. Ishan went towards Y/N and said.

Ishan: Chachi chachu wants one glass of water.

Aara look at Y/N with a teasing smile and continued her work.

Few minutes later Y/N give Taehyung glass of water and stand infront of him. He drank it half and said.

Taehyung: if you feel correct please meet me on terrace at night. Just want to spend some time with you. *Small smile*

Y/N look down shyly and went from there.

Time skip at night.............

Oldies were playing Rummy live and younger's were busy chearing them.
Ishan went towards his mother who was sitting beside Jin watching game and backhugged her.

Ishan: mom can I sleep with chachu on terrace??

Aara: ya sure but get up on time ok we have flight tomorrow. *Smile and kissed his cheeks*

Ishan: ok *went towards Taehyung and both went towards terrace.

To be continued........
.
.
.
.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

58.7K 1.6K 25
A HORNY FAN FICTION That's all I can say -smut warning -femdom -mommy kink -includes kinky shit -stripper au -Detective au -Might include uncensored...
52.7K 3K 19
When I learned that my parents had sold me into marriage to pay off my twin sister's debts, I was in no way surprised. They'd taken everything else...
169K 7.7K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
58.7K 1.6K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...