After the forum was exposed...

Spinfoxie által

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Több

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

56

97 2 0
Spinfoxie által

Chapter 56

    The content of the discussion posts gradually became heavy.

    All expressed strong concerns about Haru's ending.

    It seems that in their cognition, Chun's death is already an established fact.

    Wutiao Wu frowned. He couldn't find any useful information in such posts, so he withdrew instead of reading the content that made him feel uncomfortable.

    The brain still remembered the pleasant experience in the video area, and Gojo Satoru subconsciously clicked on the video area.

    As soon as he entered the video area, he felt that the background of the video area suddenly became gaudy.

    The original plain color turned into pale pink, and there is a circle of small flowers around it.

    Gojo Satoru was puzzled, and saw the news that he was pinned to the top.

    [Fireworks] Spell Return Anime Version [Fire Flower]

    No surprises, the content unlocked this time is the anime version of Spell Return.

    Unlike the video titles that were unlocked in the past, this time the title not only has small fireworks, but also has larger and bolder fonts.

    This is probably the pomp of the anime version.

    Gojo Satoru clicked in.

    The video played automatically, and before the animation started, there were a lot of bullet screens swiping past.

    [Congratulations to the forum for buying the return of spells]

    [After waiting for a long time, there has been no copyright, this time the forum finally bought it] [

    I heard that it has been updated to 12 episodes, so I can watch many episodes at once. 】

    【Chunchun! I don't know if it will be updated to the Battle of Shibuya. ]

    [It’s finally here, ecstasy~]

    There is news that the anime version of the return of spells will be released. When the forum first appeared, the first video had a preview, but there has been no news since then, and Gojo Satoru has almost forgotten it. I didn’t expect it ...

    If it is anime, there must be spring in it...

    Gojo Satoru's hand that was about to close it stopped.

    He set to reduce barrage, and clicked start.

    At the beginning of the anime, Gojo Satoru sees his own face from the perspective of Knotaba Yuhito.

    In the secret room, he said to Yuren with a relaxed smile, "You have been sentenced to death..."

    Huh? Is he smiling that much? And after the animation, he looks really weird with the blindfold on.

    The story begins by dropping a bombshell, causing the audience to wonder, and then begins flashbacks to explain why Yuzu Yuhito was sentenced to death.

    These are all things that have happened to them. Watching the anime being produced according to their words and deeds, the self in the anime is familiar and strange.

    I have to say that Wujo Satoru feels weird, and it happens from time to time. It turns out that his behavior is like this in the eyes of others.

    And looking at their stories from the perspective of a bystander, he also discovered some small details that he had not discovered before.

    Gojo Satoru originally only came to see it for Haru, but after watching it, there was a feeling that the time and space letters that had been buried had been dug out again.

    And they are indeed very vivid in the animation and painting, and Gojo Satoru can substitute them into the real people around him without any obstacles.

    He watched the knotweed and Fu Heihui fighting side by side, watched himself in the anime and discovered the strangeness of the knotweed Yuhito, and watched himself bring the knotweed into the high school. He was originally staying in the prison gate, and his disturbed mood gradually slowed down. Slow down.

    And halfway through the animation, he saw Chun's appearance.

    He hit the pause button.

    The anime-styled Chun and the reality are also slightly different from him. Chun's hair is slightly longer, covering the ears, and his body is slightly thinner than him. His face is pale, and there is always a smile on the corner of his lips.

    Gojo Satoru quietly stared at Haru on the screen, as if seeing Haru in reality through the screen.

    On the page suspended by him, there were many bullet screens.

    [Chun can tell that his health is not good from the appearance. 】

    【Chun, my foreign clothes. ]

    [Chun, I love you so much~]

    [Ah, so Gojo Satoru looks like this after taking off his blindfold? No wonder he has to wear a blindfold, it has no deterrent effect at all! ]

    [Laughing, it's not that Gojo Satoru has no deterrent power, but Wujo Haru has no deterrent power! ]

    [As we all know, although Gojo Haru and Gojo Satoru share the same face, they look completely different. ]

    [My spring, lick lick~]

    Gojo Satoru ignored these barrages and clicked to continue playing.

    In the early stage of the anime, Haru didn't appear much. In the second episode, he brought Hisuhito back to the Conjuration Academy, and Chun appeared.

    Chun greeted Knotweed with a smile, and then followed them to pick up Wild Rose.

    Haru in the anime is not the center of the story, he always stands gently and quietly listening to them, but Gojo Satoru can't help but put all his eyes on Chun in the corner.

    Through comics, he knows that the current spring is at the end of its strength.

    His health is broken to a certain extent.

    So at that time, what kind of mood did Chun appear beside him, and what kind of mood did he look at him?

    They were laughing and laughing on the screen, receiving new students, finishing the battle, and discussing noisyly what to eat for dinner, but Chun walked behind alone, watching them tenderly.

    The setting sun stretched Chun's shadow so long that it slowed down his steps.

    At the end of this episode, Gojo Satoru reverted back to when Haru first appeared on the stage, looking seriously at Chun on the screen, watched him untie the knotweed, watched him put his eyes on the knotweed, watched him smile and listen to the knotweed... wait a

    minute !

    Why isn't Chun's gaze on him, but on Youren? !

    Gojo Satoru:? ? ?

    He watched two more episodes back.

    Then, he saw—

    after the accident with the knotweed, Chun, who had always been calm for the first time, was obviously stunned, and asked hurriedly.

    After learning that the knotweed was fine, he was obviously relieved again.

    When the knotweed died, he secretly taught the knotweed and asked Youren to watch a movie for training. When he was about to leave, the first reaction of Chun's eyes was not to look at him, but to fall on Yourren... At this moment, a bullet screen floated over

    .

    [When Chun was leaving, why did he take a look at the knotweed...]

    Gojo Satoru clenched his fists. Although Chun's expression didn't change much, but he had been with Chun for many years, and with that look of disappointment, he obviously didn't want to leave!

    Gojo Satoshi was stiff, and he recalled slowly that in the early spring, he often talked about Hisoto with him.

    He thought that Chun was worried about him facing the two-faced Su Nuo, but...

    yes, yes, Chun must be worried that he would face the two-faced Su Nuo, so he paid special attention to Youren.

    Just as Gojo Satoru found an excuse, a series of barrages floated leisurely by again.

    [Don't you think Chun really cares about Youren? ]

    Wujo Satoru: ...

    [Yes, yes, the comic theater said that the weapon of the knotweed was made for him by Chun on his own initiative, and only Hui had enjoyed this treatment. ]

    [Ah, brother Qiangwei has it too! ]

    [Teeth is white, teeth are white, I don't feel it when I read the manga, but when I watch the manga, Haru's little tricks to Yuren are all exposed. ]

    [Yes, and Chun is already terminally ill at this time, and his life is not long. According to his younger brother's control, he should be paying attention to Gojo Satoru the most. Why are all his eyes on Youren. ]

    [Fuck, at the end of life, when you meet the one you love, it withers before it blooms. I'm overwhelmed by this beautiful love. 】

    Gojo Satoru: What's the matter with these people, Chun likes him the most, Chun appeared in the high school, definitely because he wanted to look at him more, not because of Hisuhito.

    Chun loves me the most!

    Gojo Satoru pursed his lips, confident.jpg

    Then he saw a line floating across the barrage.

    [Not only do you think, as soon as the animation version came out, the forum Chunyou cp ranking instantly jumped to third place, laughing to death. 】

    Chunyou cp?

    Gojo Satoru often visits this forum, and now he knows this forum very well, and he also knows some commonly used vocabulary.

    He knows what cp means.

    That is, the audience thinks who has a good relationship with whom, and then imagines that they are a couple.

    Well, Chunyou is the third.

    Gojo Satoru is confident that he and Chun are definitely number one.

    He immediately turned off the video, and then groped for how to check the cp popularity in the forum.

    Finally, after struggling for a long time, he finally found this ranking and saw the ranking.

    Spell cp heat.

    01: Twins

    02: Wuyou

    03: Chunyou

    04: Spring, summer and spring

    ...

    Gojo Wu:? ? ?

    Not only is the first place not, but the second place is not! Not even fourth place!

    Gojo Satoru looked through and finally saw the twin cp in the fifth place, and he shut it off with a snap.

    This ranking is not accurate, so don't read it.

    Obviously he and Chun have the best relationship!

    Inside the barrier in Tokyo, Yuzu Yuren sneezed, and sneezed.

    Fu Hei looked at the knotweed with concern: "What's wrong?"

    Hu Zhang rubbed his nose in puzzlement, "No, it's nothing."

    "Then you should pay more attention to rest and don't get sick."

    Since the exposure of the ten magic tools in the comics two days ago, they have become the target of public criticism in the article. After going through several battles, if it wasn't for an ordinary person who awakened a healing reversal technique with the help of a magic tool at a critical moment, they probably wouldn't be able to persist until now.

    Even so, their persistence made the enemy more certain that the magic tools were here in the text, and more and more people came to provoke them.

    "I'm sorry." Wenli looked apologetically at the bruised and scarred Knotweed and said with a wry smile, "I thought about it, why don't I just hand over the magic tool." "Don't give it up."

    Fu Heihui immediately refuted .

    Wen Li was stunned for a moment, and said: "Yes, Heiwei also said the same thing. He said that giving the enemy the magic tool is equivalent to giving the enemy the right to hurt us. The current casualties are not terrible. We are fighting to protect ourselves , The frightening thing is that after giving them the magic tools, we completely lost the weapons to protect ourselves."

    Wenli recalled Heowei's expression when he said these words.

    Firm and reassuring, in this death game, although he saved Black Tail, why not the Black Tail who protected him saved him.

    He believes in Black Tail, and as long as Black Tail decides to fight, he will never back down.

    Fu Heihui was surprised, and looked at the silent Heiwei, who didn't expect Heiwei to say such a thing.

    Haru seemed to have said something similar.

    Heiwei tilted his head to cover the expression on his face, and did not speak.

    On the side, Hu Zhang Youren said: "I didn't think too much about it, I just didn't want the magic tools made by Chun to fall into the hands of those people."

    Even now, Knotweed still believes that the original intention of Chun making the magic tools is to protect, not to hurt.

    Fu Heihui had to admit that the knotweed spoke his mind, and there were many reasons why they guarded the magic tool, but one of them couldn't be ignored, that is, he didn't want Chun's magic tool to fall into the hands of the curser.

    Wenli looked at the knotweed Youren, and was stunned for a moment, not knowing what to say.

    When he read the manga, he knew that the relationship between Polygonum cuspidatum and Chun was very good, but Chun was indeed one of the culprits who got them into this situation... Fu Hei sensed the

    embarrassment in the text, and he spoke very naturally and skimmed over the topic: "No need. Too much worry, the most powerful guy is coming soon, just get rid of that guy, and some not-so-smart guys will know how to weigh themselves."

    Hu Zhang looked at Fu Hei in surprise.

    Fu Heihui frowned: "What's the matter?"

    "You're so handsome, Fu Hei~" Knotweed clenched his hands together, showing shining adoring eyes.

    Fu Hei Hui Hei Xian, can't stand the jumping thinking of Polygonum cuspidatum.

    Kurobi looked at the two people who were full of fighting spirit, and then looked away.

    No wonder Mr. Chun likes them so much, they are really excellent.

    However, after fighting for two days, they did not wait for the most powerful guy in the Tokyo Barrier, but waited for the update of the manga.

    There is a rule for manga updates, it is always updated for several days in a row, then rest for one to three days, and then continue to update.

    In short, this time I took a day off, and the manga continued to be updated.

    The last manga update dropped a bombshell about the ten spells, this time more people started to pay attention to the manga, hoping to find news about the ten spells.

    Everyone in the article also saw the update of the manga, leaned against the wall one by one, and picked up their phones.

    Knotweed and Fu Heihui logged into the forum more skillfully.

    The new chapter is called Gods and Curses.

    The characters on the cover are Zhenren and Chun.

    This is a painting from a bottom-up perspective. Chun is sitting on a gorgeous seat, watching something condescendingly, without a trace of a smile on his face.

    The real person stood behind Chun, bent over, pressed his shoulders on both sides affectionately, leaned close to his ear, looked at the same position with his head, and smiled maliciously at the corner of his mouth.

    The background of the picture is red, the tone is dark, and the criss-cross stitching lines of real people's faces add a bit of treachery to the whole picture.

    They are intimate with each other, the real person is like Chun's hunting dog, with his hands on Chun's shoulders, guarding Chun, warning all the demons and monsters who dare to approach, and seeming to threaten to imprison Chun, and viciously demonstrate to those who rescue him.

    Fu Hei was shocked when he saw it. The title was called God and Curse.

    The real person is a curse, and that spring represents... God?

    Fu Heihui didn't understand the meaning of the title, so she said

    : [ Continuing from the previous chapter, Chun, in the ten enchantments, announced the existence of the ten magic tools to everyone in the enchantment by relying on the advertising screen.

    When the announcement was over, Chun's face returned to a shallow smile, he flicked the dust off his body lightly, and there was no trace of gentleness and compassion on his face.

    The real person stood aside and looked at Chun with a smile. He was always keen to watch Chun's expression, whether it was cold or gentle, he never got tired of watching it.

    Just like humans have a favorite doll, Zhenren feels that Chun is such an existence for him.

    Zhenren curled his lips, wanting to see more of Chun's expression.

    He said: "Great, we are one step closer to your goal."

    "No, we are one step closer to our goal." Chun retorted.

    Zhenzhen likes the way Chun talks.

    Xia Youjie hated the eyes of this curse spirit, he jumped on Chun's shoulder, "Chun, the installation of the sensory magic tool needs to be assigned by you."

    Chun came back to his senses and knew that he still had a lot of things to do.

    After a few words of reassurance, he left.

    Zhenren looked at Chun's back in boredom. Although he could keep up with him, once Chun started working, he always had an expression on his face, which was not interesting at all.

    He rolled his eyes, thinking of the running death migration.

    He grinned, Spring won't be free for a while, why don't he take the opportunity to have fun in the death migration.

    There are magicians in the death and death migration, not ordinary people, Chun will not say anything.

    No, no, that's a magician carefully trained by Chun, and he can't play too much.

    Then just kill Knotweed Yuren.

    Masato had a vicious plan in his mind, and then came to the Tokyo One Barrier. 】

    Seeing this, Wenli was shocked for a moment, "A real person has come to us?"

    Fu Heihui calmly said, "Not necessarily, comics and reality are different."

    Only then did Wenli feel a little relieved, even Fu Heihui couldn't They are conjurers in the half-open field, and real people are super-level magic spirits. If real people come in and target them, it will undoubtedly make things worse for them.

    Knotweed clenched his fists, with a cold look in his eyes: "Don't worry, if he really appears, leave it to me to deal with it."

    Heiwei nodded: "You can restrain his spells, there is a good chance of winning."

    Wenli heard Heiwei say so Yes, and feel a little relieved.

    Everyone continued to read comics.

    [In the Tokyo One Barrier, the development of comics is completely different from what it is now.

    A person named Law Division appeared in the enchantment and replaced Wenli's position. In the name of Wujoharu, he organized ordinary people to awaken their spell power, fight against curses, and absorb conjurers.

    However, just like the current situation in the article, it's not that there are no other people who covet the law division's magic tools.

    In a battle between other curse masters and the legal organization, the magic tool was lost, and the person who got the magic tool happened to be the enemy of the knotweed, and finally, the curse tool was snatched by the knotweed.

    Daoist played recklessly in the barrier for a few days, and heard Li Si talk about this matter.

    He grinned, his eyes were full of excitement, it's good, he happened to have an excuse to kill Knotweed Yuren.

    So, after Yuzu Yuhito used the spell tool to awaken an ordinary person's spell power, the real person suddenly appeared and used his spells without hesitation to turn the ordinary person in front of him into a monster.

    Everything happened in an instant, and when the knotweed looked at the human being who was still smiling at him a second ago, his eyes turned red instantly, and he looked at the real person with killing intent.

    The real person's eyes are full of malicious pleasure, "That magic tool is engraved with my spell, Knotweed Yuren, don't you ask me for my opinion before using it?

    " "It's a sword in the dark. Let's go to

    the real man."

    The real person intentionally provoked the knotweed Yuren, and this is what he was waiting for. If he kills the knotweed Yuren now, Chun will not say anything.

    He pursed his lips high.

    The real battle of Knotaba Yuhito begins.

    Polygonum cuspidatum restrains real people's spells, because of the existence of the two-faced Nuo in his body, he can not only attack the real person's soul, but the real person can't use his domain to expand, so the situation is extremely beneficial to him.

    Zhenren originally thought that even so, Knotweed Yuren was not his opponent.

    He manipulated the human beings he transformed, not only torturing Knotweed from the body, but also torturing him from the heart.

    In the early stage, the real person still had the upper hand, he didn't expect the knotweed to grow so fast.

    After a few rounds, from being suppressed to evenly matched, from being evenly matched to being crushed and beaten, he was hit on the soul with punches and punches by Yujin Yuzhang.

    The real person's face was covered with blood, and he recovered from the excitement of the battle. When the magic power of Knotabagi Yujin almost pierced his head, he realized that there were wounds on his body that could not heal, and finally realized the danger.

    If you are killed, you will really die!

    The moment Daoist noticed it, he was terrified, and he split into several himself in an instant, and fled in all directions.

    The knotweed was bewildered, and after killing a few clones, he determined the real escape direction of the real person, and ruthlessly chased the real person.

    "The real man!"

    The real man was covered in blood, clutching the wound that couldn't heal anyway, stumbled and ran towards the direction of the lawyer.

    He cursed in his heart: "Damn Polygonum cuspidatum..."

    Suddenly, the five senses that had been strengthened heard the tracking from behind him, his hairs stood on end, and he panicked completely.

    what to do? Can't be chased by Knotweed Yuren.

    "Chun! Chun..." He panicked thinking about Chun, who was not here at all, as if he had been wronged and only wanted to find the parent's child.

    Chun, what should I do? Chun...

    The real man staggered and ran away, blood dripping on the ground, as if the name of Chun gave him courage, his face twisted, he kept chanting the name of Chun, and thinking of Chun, looking at this long and frightening journey On the road, he gradually recalled the process of getting to know Chun once. 】

    The battles in the manga are drawn tensely and excitingly. By the time they came back to their senses, everyone had already read three episodes.

    They clicked on the updated fourth chapter.

    The words are also called Gods and Curses.

    The cover of God and Curse 04

    is the face of a real person at close range. His blue and gray eyes are slightly lowered, and he looks tenderly at the villain in his hands.

    That little person is none other than Chun.

    Chun sat in Daoist's palm, holding a book, and read it earnestly.

    What does it mean?

    The real person made a move on Chun?

    Fu Heihui didn't know why, so he clicked on the next page, and the first page of the screen was a scene of Chun dying, lying on a hospital bed. It was so weak that it seemed that it would disappear in this world in the next second.

    And standing in front of his hospital bed was a real person, who stared coldly at Chun on the hospital bed, his eyes were sticky like a poisonous snake.

    Both Fu Heihui and Hu Zhang had read Xia Youjie's memories, and instantly understood that this was the dying spring half a year ago.

    So this remark is the real person's memory of Chun.

    Fu Hei suddenly felt a little suffocated. Seeing the process of contacting the real person and Chun, he only felt that Chun was being pulled into him little by little by the villains in places he didn't know. Feedback

    Fu Heihui deeply exhaled the depression in his heart and was mentally prepared before continuing to read.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

627K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.8K 121 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.3K 276 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...