After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

55

95 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 55

    In the enchantment of death and migration, there are magic tools that can awaken ordinary people's magic power.

    The news was so shocking that everyone thought the manga was over.

    After the explanation in the article, Fu Heihui was silent for a long time, his mind was in a mess, and he continued to read back.

    [The plot behind the comic is Fu Heihui's shock.

    In such a heavy news, what he thought of was not those ordinary people who were hurt, nor what changes would be caused after the news came out, but a certain day in Hechun's life.

    The manga faithfully presents his memories.

    In the afternoon, Chun cut off the flowers in the garden, took them to the house, stuffed them into vases, and used them to decorate the house.

    Tsumiji raised her head and looked at the flowers in Chun's hands with sparkling eyes. She liked it but felt distressed at the same time.

    "It's a beautiful flower, but... if you pick it off, it will die soon." Tsumiji said in embarrassment.

    Fu Heihui didn't make a sound beside him.

    Chun sat at the table and trimmed the thorns on the flowers one by one. He lowered his eyes and smiled softly to comfort Tsumiji: "No, I bought its seeds and took good care of it, just to let it grow. Come to please me."

    He stuffed the flower into the vase and looked at it carefully, "If it wasn't for this moment, it wouldn't have had a chance to germinate, and it wouldn't have grown into the beautiful appearance it is now. It was for me, for Tsumiji was born in this world, so it will naturally be happy to complete its mission."

    Fu Heihui couldn't help but glance at him.

    When Chun said these words, he was very gentle. He pressed the green rhizomes with his white fingertips, and the blooming flowers fell in his eyes. He looked at the flowers in his hands with a smile, and peeled off the rotten and yellowed petals little by little.

    Tsumiki was persuaded ignorantly.

    The young Fu Heihui was thoughtful.

    After the memory was over, Fu Heihui, who was sitting on the side of the road, looked up at the sky. 】

    Fu Heihui outside the manga froze for a moment. He knew what he was thinking. In the manga, he probably thought that Chun was a flower picker, and he started the death migration to harvest beautiful flowers.

    Chun... is really gentle and willful.

    But... Chun, who used to study magic tools all night in order to save an ordinary person, is now forced to implicate and kill so many people in order to achieve his goal. Is this really what he wants?

    Fu Heihui clicked the next sentence subconsciously.

    That's it for this update.

    Heiwei looked at Fu Heihui, taking in the complexities on his face.

    He concealed the emotion in his eyes, and suggested: "I have finished watching the updated plot today, let's analyze the current situation."

    Fu Hei and Hu Zhang regained consciousness, withdrew their distracted thoughts, and nodded slightly.

    In any case, if they want to solve the current troubles, they can only find Chun if they find Tsumiji and Angel.

    After reading so many comics, Fu Heihui had a premonition in his heart that he would not find Tsumiki, because Tsumiki might have been protected by Haru.

    "Fu Hei?"

    Fu Heihui returned to his senses, and analyzed with everyone.

    Not only Fu Hei and Knotweed are analyzing the plot of the manga, but at this time, everyone is also analyzing the ten magic tools in the various enchantments.

    They had the same guess as in the text. As long as they read the manga, they could guess the purpose of Wujoharu. The ten magic tools were not put in by him later, but were placed in the Each enchantment exists before the game starts.

    They admired Gojo Haru for actually making such a magic tool, and at the same time, they had a plundering heart for the magic tool.

    From Gojoharu's plan, anyone can see that as long as he owns the ten magic tools, it means he has the capital to accumulate talents. By then, it will be no problem to become a royal family like Zenyuan, Gojo, and Kamo.

    No matter how daring they are, they can kill Gojoharu and become a new magic world!

    It must be taken.

    The greedy heart suddenly aroused, so at the end of the analysis, everyone began to discuss who in their enchantment was most likely to have the ten magic tools, and where might the magic tools be?

    For a while, the game of death and migration was put aside, and everyone began to look for the ten magic tools made by Wujoharu.

    Not only are those inside the enchantment coveting the ten spell tools, but even the high-ranking incantations outside the enchantment have a desire to plunder.

    If they have the Ten Magic Items, then can they regain and form the magic world.

    And in the Tokyo One Enchantment, the forces in Wenli are very famous here, there are many ordinary people, and for no reason there are so many conjurers protecting ordinary people.

    Some smart guys have set their sights on them.

    For a time, within the Tokyo enchantment, Wenli's forces became the target of public criticism. Fu Heihui and the others not only had no time to find the angel, but even became the targets of siege.

    Wenli had helped them before, not to mention that the forces in Wenli still gathered so many ordinary people, Fuhei couldn't leave them alone.

    So within a day, they fought with the curse masters who came to find fault again.

    While they were fighting, Gojo Satoru, who was trapped in the prison gate, also saw the manga.

    According to the information given in the comics, he can speculate about the situation faced by the college students, but he still believes that his students can handle it.

    But even so, he wanted to come out more than ever, and his desire to see Chun became stronger day by day.

    At the same time, a deep crisis appeared in his heart.

    Compared with the students, Chun is now in a more dangerous situation. He is criss-crossed among various forces, like walking a tightrope, using various forces to achieve his goals. If he is not careful, he will die without a place to die.

    Not to mention, there is another comic that exposes his past a little bit.

    He didn't know how Chun persuaded the magic spirit to join him and train so many magicians for him, but even with Chun's cleverness, the manga revealed all his thoughts.

    Will the curse spirit really believe him?

    Chun, let me out!

    He kept experimenting with various methods, trying to get out of the prison gate.

    Fangzheng's gate of hell was squeezed bigger and smaller at times, fell to the ground, and rolled around.

    What's the matter?

    Yukizawa sighed, and wanted to step forward to pick up the prison gate, but he was faster than him, picking up the prison gate with a pair of hands with sutured scars.

    He was slightly taken aback, looked up, and saw the real person holding the prison gate, and smiled at him obediently, but the words in his mouth were a little unobtrusive, "Chun, he is really naughty, why don't we strengthen the seal again.

    " Xia Youjie, who was nestled by the window, heard his conversation and lazily raised his eyelids.

    "The real man." Tsukizawa Yu stood up and shook his head, "Don't say such terrible things to my brother, if the real man bullies Satoru, I will be angry too." The real man is upset, but the smile on his lips grows

    stronger Sweet, throwing the prison gate up and down, "Chun is really biased, no one can bully Gojo Wu, he wanted to kill me last time."

    Tsukizawa Yu reached out to catch the prison gate in the hands of the real person, and the real person raised his hand to avoid it, and looked straight at Tsukizawa Yu with blue and gray eyes: "Speaking of which, did Haru really plan everything for Gojo Satoru? ?"

    Xia Youjie's black eyes fixed on the real person.

    The atmosphere was a little stagnant.

    "Half and half." Tsukizawa Yu said indifferently, not caring about the real person's avoidance at all, and stretched out his hand again, taking the prison gate that was still agitating from the real person's hand very naturally, "But I also want to prove that Wu can do I can do what I want, am I a big brother?"

    "Of course, in my heart, Chun is more powerful than Six Eyes." Zhenren said without hesitation.

    "So don't worry, it doesn't matter who you are born for, what matters is that we have the same goal." He put the prison gate into his sleeve, raised his lips and said: "Our lives are connected. "

    The real person naturally knows that Chun's body cannot be separated from him.

    He likes that statement.

    But he hates that Haru pays more attention to Gojo Satoru, and it would be better if Liuyan is dead.

    Masato had bad ideas in his eyes, but remembering Haru's warning, he calmed down temporarily.

    "By the way, Chun..." Daoist thought of something and said excitedly.

    Xia Youjie watched the real person come closer to Chun again, as if his expression was the best in the world, and his tense nerves relaxed again.

    Wu Tiaochun is really good at coaxing people, Xia Youjie really doesn't know how a curse spirit can trust a human being so unconditionally.

    Idiot?

    No, it's not stupid, maybe... it's just that Haru Gojo's methods are too high.

    Xia Youjie closed his eyes again.

    In the ear, the real person described the situation encountered during the mission, and Chun listened to him while handling official business.

    Inside the prison gate, Gojo Wu struggled a lot, but couldn't get out at all.

    It's useless to rely on yourself, so when will Yi Gu and Cheng Jinci come over, what enchantment will they go to, and rescue him first!

    Gojo Satoru was angry.

    However, there is no way to get angry again, it is too boring in the prison gate.

    He looked at the finished manga, turned his fingers, and came to the forum.

    Every time the manga is updated, fan works are unlocked in various areas of the forum. At the beginning, because the post said that Chun is a villain, they were worried that Chun would care, so they stopped browsing the forum.

    Now that the facts have been proven, Gojo Satoru reopened the discussion area.

    He wants to see what these guys say on the Internet.

    Because Shibuya and Mimage, and even the newly opened competition for ten magic tools are all related to Chun, so the unlocked posts are also related to Chun.

    [So, is Chun the villain? ]

    Wujo Wu was startled, and clicked in.

    [In the beginning, when the Wujo Haru Slaughtering Curse Association betrayed Wujo Wu and sealed Wujo Wu, I was sure that he was the villain. Now that I see this, I am not sure, woo woo woo, my Haru!

    When Gojo Haru came out, everyone was saying that he would be jealous of Gojo Satoru and become a villain, but now! ! He just wanted to create a better magic world! Hoarse! He is so good! 】

    【Have you been brainwashed by Wu Tiaochun too? 】

    【Another crazy one, take it away! 】

    【Hahaha, xs, I remembered that someone on the forum took a picture of Wutiaochun. On the picture, Wutiaochun smiled sincerely and gently, and then posted a sentence on it, "Brother, you have to trust me, how could brother lie? You!"

    Then the picture p of Wujo Satoru with sunglasses said, "I believe you!"]

    [Hahahaha, I saw it too, is it this [picture] [picture]]

    [Perfect summary of the plot, I think This sentence should be posted on victims No. 2, No. 3, No. 4. 】

    [So who are victims No. 2, No. 3, and No. 4? ]

    [Wu Tiaochun is a liar and I can’t get rid of it. I know Wu Tiaochun will be the villain, but when the memory comes out, this man’s mouth is a liar. He was crying, thinking that he would lie to me, woo woo woo...]

    [Yes, I'm lying to Wujo Wu even when I'm about to die. ]

    [Damn, why did the upstairs want to stab me for no reason! ]

    [ Liar Chun! Pressed and washed Xia Youjie, but turned his head, forget it, Jie, you should help me do bad things. Xia Youjie was blackwashed again. 】

    【Xia Youjie's secret technique: Repeated horizontal jumps. ]

    [Speaking of which, I really love Xia Youjie. When I saw the memories, I thought that Wu Tiaochun became a villain because of Xia Youjie. After all, Xia Youjie lost his body because of him. I see, just jumping up with a fake corpse and hitting my head with bruises doesn't hinder my determination to smash this cp. As a result, in the next chapter, I was stunned, oh, it turned out that it was because of my younger brother's blackening.

    Xia Youjie is probably still thinking, Chun, he loves me so much, and he turned against me for me.

    I really cried for Xia Youjie, Chun, you liar! ]

    [Judging from the plot of the comics, the next victims are likely to be Rensuo and Zhenren. ]

    [What do you think, hasn't Yan Suo been tricked? The purpose of people's death and migration is to evolve and assimilate to Tianyuan. In the end, they are used by Gojoharu to become a container for cultivating magicians. The situation inside is completely controlled by Gojoharu. ]

    [Sit and wait for Wutiaochun to lie to a real person. ]

    [Excuse me, how many did Wutiaochun cheat today? ]

    [Excuse me, when Wu Tiaochun will come to lie to me, I have already prepared for nothing. ]

    [Hahahahaha, die of laughter! Love liar, I ask you, where is your conscience! ]

    Gojo Satoru: ...

    Speaking of which, Chun has indeed been deceiving people all along! One cheat one accurate!

    He was in a delicate mood and continued to look down.

    After the various stalks about Wutiaochun were talked about by these people, everyone's topic finally returned.

    [Speaking of which, everyone still can't remember the title. The title is whether Wutiaochun is a villain or not, so let's get back to the topic. ]

    [Before returning to the topic, I also want to howl, Wu Tiaochun is not a villain! ]

    [Victim number n appears, pull away! ]

    [Wu Tiaochun's brainwashing skills are really not covered, it has broken the dimension. ]

    [Everyone is laughing at being brainwashed, so let me explain to you here. Don't be fooled by the charm of Wutiaochun, Wutiaochun is indeed a villain. Although his starting point is good, his methods are too cruel and sacrificed too many people.

    When he used the lives of ordinary people to raise Gu and cultivate magicians, he had already gone astray. What is such a person if he is not a villain? ]

    [Yes, upstairs is very serious. According to Gojoharu's current plan, he may indeed achieve his goal, but this is not the only way to success. Wujo Satoru chose the path with the least sacrifice, and of course it will take a long time as the price. And even if Gojoharu achieves his goal, when the truth comes out one day, the magic world will still be in chaos. ]

    [Crying, I actually know it too, so I don't want to analyze it seriously, it feels uncomfortable to analyze it carefully.

    I really like him! At first, I thought Wujoharu was too meek, but Nanami would probably be able to compete with him for such a mere first-level conjurer. He is such a weak person. His body carried the entire magic world.

    And he actually managed to do this with his own hard work. I really hope he fails! ]

    [Me too, I am teetering on the verge of being brainwashed by Wu Tiaochun. 】

    [Everyone is more like the protagonist than Gojoharu. They have excellent spells and chance encounters. Only Gojoharu is spitting blood, relying on his own efforts to move forward step by step beyond his goal. He died once, stubbornly I just want to take everyone's responsibility and create a new magic world. well! How can I bear to see him fail. ]

    [Oh, I dare not watch it, Wu Tiaochun is the villain, and the villain is doomed to fail, I just hope that he doesn't die! ]

    [No, he is Gojo Satoru's brother, Gojo Satoru won't kill him, all the first-year students like him, it's definitely a provocative ending. ]

    Gojo Satoru's heart skipped a beat, and he stared at death, unable to move away for a long time, death?

    Yes, he will not kill Chun!

    No matter what wrong Chun did, he would not kill him, and would never let anyone kill him.

    However, his worries about Chun quietly surfaced again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.1K 227 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...