After the forum was exposed...

Per Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Més

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

51

99 3 0
Per Spinfoxie

Chapter 51

    Both Fu Heihui and Kodera Taro thought that they were men who could not do anything with girls. After realizing that the middle-aged man in front of him was soft-spoken and unexpectedly easy to bully, the girl aggressively retorted with her hips on her hips.

    Kodera Taro was speechless.

    Since you can't tell the difference, then go with both of them.

    It doesn't matter to Fu Heihui, according to the order, go to the place the girl said first.

    But when they went to the place, they knew that the girl had lied. Fortunately, with the help of Kodera Taro, they quickly solved the enemy.

    After such a toss, when they continued on the road to Jianri Chekuanjian, the news of the points change was told to them by the little assistant of Death Migrating.

    At the same time, Katsuobu Yuhito bid farewell to Nische Kanmi, and smiled heartily at the boy in black standing outside the door leaning against the wall: "Thank you for bringing me here." Knotweed not only thanked the

    man in black for bringing him here, but also I am very grateful for what the boy in black saved when he came to the enchantment.

    The boy in black looked at Yuzu Yuhito: "I didn't expect you to actually do it..." "

    Hey, he's actually pretty easy to talk to." Knotaba patted his head, remembering Hikari Hiromi who finally stopped.

    The boy in black looked at both sides of the knotweed quietly with no expression on his face.

    He put his hands in his pockets, turned around and left, "Let's go, your friends are probably waiting for you."

    Fu Heihui and Hu Zhang were taken to an office building by the two of them. After the death migration started, no one came to work here. Because of its spaciousness, Kodera Taro and the others regarded it as a gathering place.

    There are many ordinary people here, and few conjurers.

    Conjurers live outside, and ordinary people live inside. It can be seen that the conjurers are protecting these ordinary people.

    And when these ordinary people saw Fu Heihui, they stared straight at him with two pairs of eyes.

    Fu Heihui felt a little uncomfortable.

    Kodera Taro touched his nose: "Don't worry, they've been reading comics, but it's the first time they saw you alive, and they were a little curious."

    Fu Heihui was silent.

    They've all seen comics and forums...

    Thinking of the content on those forums, he suddenly felt an inexplicable sense of death.

    His face became even more stinky.

    Ordinary people bowed their heads and whispered.

    "Fu Heihui?"

    "Kumizhang Hehui?"

    "Is he here to rescue us?"

    ...

    Fu Heihui caught a few scattered words in his ears, and he walked into the office building amidst everyone's curious attention. In the conference room at the office, go to meet the leader of this group of people.

    As soon as he walked into the room, he found that the knotweed was also in it.

    "Fu Hei, it's great that you're fine!"

    The two met, and after talking, they both learned about the other's help to them.

    Fu Hei looked around and found a person sitting in the middle of the office in the room. He had short light yellow hair, his eyes were warm and innocent, and he looked easy to bully.

    Besides Kodera Taro who was following behind him, there was a boy in black wearing a hat at the door, leaning against the wall.

    He could tell that among the magicians in the room, the little brother in black was the strongest.

    When Fu Heihui was observing the surrounding situation, the boy also stood up quickly, and began to introduce himself a little awkwardly: "My name is Wenli, I know you, although you don't know me, but I often see you in comics, I know you are here to look for Angel and Tsumiji, don’t worry, we have already looked for it for you.”

    Even a fool like Knotweed felt that these people were too enthusiastic.

    And the character in the text is pure, is it really the leader of these people?

    Wenli saw the doubt on the face of Polygonum cuspidatum, and said nervously: "Please believe me, I really want to help you."

    Fu Heihui replied: "Thank you for your help, you can quickly gather in such a short time The power of a conjurer, to help and protect these ordinary people, I naturally believe in you."

    Wen Li waved his hands again and again, "It's not my credit, in fact, all of this is because I saved Mr. Heiwei."

    Wen Li Fu Black explained.

    "All of this is almost a coincidence. Mr. Heiwei was defeated in the battle with the enemy. He was pierced through the chest by a steel pipe, stuck to the ground, and fell in front of me. Seeing Heiwei dying, I couldn't bear to see him die just like that. Saved him. After Mr. Heiwei recovered from his injuries, he kept protecting me in order to repay me.

    Because I am a rather rotten and kind person, I couldn’t help but save ordinary people one after another, and Mr. Heiwei followed me to save them. Ordinary people one after another.

    The saved ordinary people knew that Mr. Black Tail would protect them, so they stayed with me

    . Hei Hui smiled.

    "We read the manga, and in order to save ourselves, we spontaneously searched for angels. After reading the last episode, we knew that you were coming to the Tokyo Barrier, so we asked people to wait for you at the ten entrance landing points of the Tokyo Barrier

    . When narrating in the article, Fu Heihui almost understood that the Mr. Heiwei mentioned in the article was probably Heiwei leaning in the corner and not saying a word. When

    narrating in the article, Heiwei didn't say anything, just He folded his arms quietly and stood aside.

    Fu Heihui glanced at him.

    The text said: "Actually, we are also working hard for ourselves. After finding the angel, I hope you can unseal Gojo Wu's seal as soon as possible and let him End this game of death.

    Fu Heihui promised: "I will. " "

    Hearing the narration in the article, Fu Heihui asked another question: "You said you are an ordinary person, but in my opinion, you have the power of magic, so you are clearly a magician?" "

    Facing Fu Heihui's questioning, Wen Li's body froze, and there was some hesitation on his face.

    Kodera Taro also became nervous.

    Wenli looked at Heiwei at the side, saw that he still hadn't reacted at all, and stood quietly by the wall, feeling strangely at ease suddenly.

    Fu Heihui was basically sure that there were no bad intentions in the text. Seeing his hesitation, he didn't really want to say anything, so he said, "I'm a little thirsty, do you have water?" "Yes." Kodera Taro replied immediately

    .

    The topic diverged naturally.

    Wen Li also breathed a sigh of relief.

    After some conversation, the two got Wenli's help.

    After eating, they didn't take a break, but went out to look for it. Besides the angel, he also wanted to look for Tsumiji. He didn't find the person he was looking for, but he met several Po troubles the conjurer.

    Beat them hard and transfer their points.

    The next day, when they gnawed on a piece of bread, looked at the map with Wenli, and decided where to look for today, the manga was updated again.

    At the same time, there were discussions among ordinary people outside.

    "The manga has been updated, maybe this time it will say where the angel is."

    "No, I recalled it last time, and this time it must be a memory." "

    Actually, I am also quite curious, why did Gojoharu become like this?" "

    In short It’s true to get some information.”

    As soon as the manga was updated, several people in the office were not in the mood to look at the map anymore.

    "Anyway, it's not too late, let's decide after reading the manga," Wen Li said.

    Fu Heihui nodded, he was sure why Wenli could be the leader of these people, because Wenli was really a good-tempered guy.

    Kind and tolerant, except for a little lack of self-confidence, she is very similar to Chun.

    Thinking of Chun, Fu Hei was slightly taken aback.

    Thinking of the end of the last chapter, he didn't say anything more, and took out his phone directly.

    Everyone couldn't wait to see the follow-up, and they didn't say much, using various tools to log in to the forum.

    [The last chapter of the manga ends at the scene where Chun vomits blood.

    At the beginning of the next episode, the manga moves a little to the present.

    At night, Chun covered his mouth and coughed lowly in front of the mirror. He suppressed his voice as if he was afraid of disturbing something. Suddenly, a figure suddenly appeared in the mirror in front of him.

    Under the moonlight, the figure slowly approached, and the face reflected in the mirror gradually became clear.

    The person who came was none other than the real person.

    The black night and the sutures on his face filled him with a strange aura.

    He looked at the pale Chun in the mirror from behind, with a smile in his eyes: "Poor Chun, your soul is shaking again..." "The real man," Chun murmured

    .

    The real person slowly approached from behind.

    Next is a close-up of a pair of hands. The real person holds Chun's hand and slowly initiates Wuwei Transformation.

    At the same time, accompanied by the sweet voice of a real person.

    "Chun, don't be patient, no matter how many times, I can heal you."]

    Knotweed tensed his face, he absolutely dislikes real people.

    Every time I see a real person appear on the stage, my teeth are gritted.

    But now, from the very beginning, he realized that Chun could only heal illnesses by relying on real people, and his mood was extremely complicated.

    [This is the prologue at the beginning of the manga. With the end of this segment, the color cover of the manga will appear on the next page.

    This is a close-up of the neck. The cover cuts off the man's face, so that everyone's attention can be more focused on his neck. The man is sitting on a chair, his neck is stretched out, his head is tilted back, his Adam's apple is prominent, and the red The knot was tied around his white neck, and it was tightly inserted into the flesh, and he pulled it with both hands as if he was suffocating.

    There was no gap in the tight red rope, only suffocation and struggle. ]

    When Fu Heihui saw this picture, he kicked as if feeling empathy.

    His heart skipped a beat, and he had an inexplicable feeling.

    The person in this picture is none other than Chun.

    It seemed that there was a sad fate that would entangle Shangchun and devour his spring bit by bit.

    Wenli clenched her fingers and said nothing.

    Kurobi quietly looked at Haru in the manga for a long time before slowly turning the page.

    Everyone wants to know what happened to Chun.

    The next page jumps out.

    [Old times and old days 05

    Half a year ago, it was visible to the naked eye that Chun was getting more and more haggard day by day.

    He just got sick a lot in the beginning. Later, he felt tired even walking, and later, he trembled even standing...

    He leaned on the wall and walked forward in a daze. As he walked, he suddenly fainted to the ground.

    When he woke up again, he was already in the hospital.

    "Lung cancer is already at an advanced stage."

    "How could it be..." Xia Youjie held the diagnosis certificate in his hand, which was vague and unreal.

    What the doctor was saying, Xia Youjie couldn't hear clearly, he walked into the ward and looked at Xiang Chun.

    In the room, another doctor stood in front of Chun. Chun was sitting on the hospital bed, holding a pen in his hand, signing a document, as if nothing had happened, and said to the people beside him: "... ...That's it, you go do it."

    "Yes." The doctor in a white coat replied respectfully, and then left.

    Xia Youjie looked at Chun in a daze, seeing that he didn't look moved at all, and even doubted whether the diagnosis he had just heard was true.

    "Lung cancer is at an advanced stage, didn't you know..." Xia Youjie questioned.

    Chun is not in good health and often checks his body. How could he not know his physical condition.

    Chun was slightly stunned, and was at a loss for a moment: "I'm in the late stage. I feel that my body is good recently, and I thought it was better." "How could it be better?"

    Xia Youjie was very angry, what was Chun thinking.

    "Let's not talk about this for now." Chunmei asked with obvious fatigue, "Don't tell other people about this."

    Xia Youjie knew that the other people must mainly include Wutiao Wu.

    "Is now the time to think about this?" Xia Youjie didn't expect that this was the first thing Chun wanted to say.

    He was livid with anger. ]

    Being prompted to update the manga, Xia Youjie was also reading the manga.

    "Oh." He couldn't help sneering.

    No matter how many times, every time he recalled the scene at that time, he felt angry.

    Why do you care about such insignificant things when you are about to die.

    Yue Zeyou and Xia Youjie read comics together, smiled and did not speak, perhaps in the eyes of others, this plot is very sad.

    In fact, he really didn't feel it.

    He knew that the reason why his body was in such a poor state was entirely because of the fact that his popularity was not up to standard. He had expected it a long time ago, so treatment was not the way to save him.

    To survive in this world, he has to work hard to become the most popular.

    It's just that he tried his best, and he was just a supporting role with constant popularity.

    He didn't want Xia Youjie to tell Wu, but he hadn't given up his last hope yet.

    Tsukizawa Yu made a sound and continued to read.

    【Xia Youjie doesn't want to quarrel with Chun at this time, his head is in a mess, he just wants to know what Chun will do next.

    There are various spells in the magic world, and there must be a spell that can heal Haru.

    But thinking this way, he couldn't calm down at all.

    "No matter what, Jie, don't tell Wu." Chunjian Xia Youjie calmed down a little, and said with a smile: "Don't frown, I won't tell you, it's just that you don't treat me as a patient, I've been sick all the time, Everyone is so sad, I don't want to see it."

    Chun looked at him with a smile, the same smile as before.

    Xia Youjie suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, as if the air in this room had been sucked out, making it uncomfortable to be suffocated.

    Chun looked at him, as if aware of his thoughts, tilted his head and said, "Speaking of which, I haven't eaten yet."

    The reason he gave was also something he couldn't refuse.

    "Okay." Xia Youjie walked out of the ward to buy dinner for Chun.

    Xia Youjie bought the meal and went to the door. Before he could open the door and walk in, he heard familiar laughter from inside. Wu, who was wearing a blindfold, sat in front of the hospital bed and watched Chun carefully finish his meal.

    "Chun~ You just came to see you after finishing your mission, and you didn't even have time to eat dinner, so give me a bite!" "

    But didn't you buy this?"

    "It's all because you eat so deliciously."

    "No, I refuse."

    "Chun! You're stingy!"

    Xia Youjie leaned against the wall, didn't go in, but listened to the idiot inside laughing happily.

    Ah, I suddenly want to smoke! ]

    Wujo Wu in the Prison Gate: It turns out that at that time...

    Ninety-Nine Yuki sighed.

    【Xia Youjie really wanted to tell Wujo Wu, but remembered Chun's request.

    He could never refuse Chun.

    He didn't tell Gojo Satoru, and every time after the painful chemotherapy, Haru went to Satoru more frequently than before.

    Xia Youjie knew that probably the only person Chun was worried about was Enlightenment.

    Enlightenment is his half body.

    It's the only family he recognizes.

    But Xia Youjie was unwilling to accept the fact that Chun would die, so he contacted his old department, activated the power of the Panxing Sect, and began to look for a warlock who could cure terminal illnesses.

    The subordinates were pleasantly surprised that he was still alive, but they helped him find it without asking any more questions.

    And during the inquiries of their subordinates, they learned of a curse spirit called Daoist, who seemed to have the effect of a spell that could create incarnation.

    Well, if Chun's body is broken, then create a new, healthy body.

    According to Xia Youjie's information from his subordinates, he found this curse spirit called Daoist.

    In the dark alley, the real person sat cross-legged, playing with the villain he made, with a malicious smile on his face.

    Suddenly, there was a sound of footsteps. He looked back and saw a man in cassock walking into the alley. He was walking against the sun, with a smile on his face, but when he disappeared into the shadows, his face was a bit cold. .

    "Are you real?" he asked.

    The real person looked at him with interest, is this guy looking for him recently? Human conjurer?

    What will happen if it is not transformed, will it cry like ordinary people?

    The real man grinned and licked his lips.

    But it looks dangerous.

    Thinking this way, he tilted his head, and called his partner: "Zuo Suo—"

    In the dark depths of the alley, a figure slowly walked over.

    "Master Xia You, what are you doing to other people's friends?"

    As if watching a fish that fell into a fishing net, the voice from the dark was full of spooky joy. 】

    Through the follow-up comics, everyone learned that Zhenren would definitely heal Chun.

    But knowing the result, I want to know the process even more.

    Everyone looked dignified and continued to click on the next chapter.

    The cover of the next episode shows a hand firmly grasping a beating heart, the fingertips sinking into the flesh, as if being squeezed out, the blood stained the palm of the hand, sticking and dripping down.

    Everyone thought it was a real person's hand, Chun's heart, but upon closer inspection, the red heart looked like a curled up cat.

    Gojo Satoru: "Jie..."

    He didn't know anything.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.4K 133 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
669K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
18.7K 416 55
Gojo huffed catching his breath before quickly breaking the door open as his blue orbs widen in fear and shock to see the situation. His hands trembl...
4.2K 269 114
Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he crossed over and made an agreement with d...