Our Summer

By taestuIip

Spending eight weeks at a small village in a suburb town in Daegu does not sound so bad. After a terrible lif... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51- Finale
EPILOGUE - Part 1
EPILOGUE - Part 2
EPILOGUE - Part 3
EPILOGUE - Part 4
EPILOGUE - Part 5
EPILOGUE - Part 6

Chapter 45

697 61 23
By taestuIip

"You ordered a lot of food", Seori looks up from her big white plate, filled with everything Taehyung has scooped from the very many side dishes on the round dining table. "Are you hungry?"

"You are hungry", he winks, adding another slice of grilled salmon to her plate. "I asked the chef to make these because you once told me you love them"

Seori stops chewing, almost swallowing the food immediately as she deadpans. "The chef?"

"Mister Isane - such a good chef and I have always loved his cooking", he says.

Slowly she puts her fork down at the side, blinking at the man in front of her. "You know the chef of this hotel?"

He nods, in the most adorable manner, as if knowing a chef of a very well renowned hotel in the middle of big city in Japan is something normal to him.

"Kim Taehyung"

"Yes, sweetheart?", he looks up, almost smirking at her. "Do you need anything else?"

"Are you and the chief friends...or something?", she clears her throat, curiosity building inside.

"My father's friend", he speaks mid-chewing, one eye shut as the corner of his lips tug upward into a lop-sided smile. "They are friends - old friends"

Seori nods, questions clouding her mind but she decides against asking more.

"Honey", he puts his chopsticks down. "Eat more, questions later. I want you to eat"

The word 'honey' throws her offguard making her choke on the cucumber she just swallowed a second before and he sees it. The sparkle in his eyes shows that he likes her reaction to him calling her that.

"I need to take a bath", she sighs, looking away from him, hiding the blush creeping up her neck.

"I will draw you a bath", he quickly daps the corner of his lips and gets up but then Seori stops him. "What's wrong?"

"You can shower first if you want", she motions to the food. "I want to eat more"

He raises an eyebrow, a thought passing his eyes making more blush paints her cheeks.

They exchange a silent look but Taehyung just walks up to her, plants a soft kiss on her forehead and cups her face. "You bath first. I will shower after you. You first, then me, always"

-

Fresh out of of a very long hot bath, Seori walks around the big hotel suit in in her very own fluffy bathrobe that was hung in the bathroom earlier. She realized there are two of them and she assumed they came with the room. Taehyung is in the shower, his voice humming happily to a song she recognizes, and it pulls a smile on her face as she turns over her shoulder, looking at the closed door of the bathroom.

She touches the shelves of books in front of her, frowning when most of the book are in Korean instead of Japanese. She pulls a book, reading the title and cringing when it is about law and business, and she puts it back immediately. But then she spots a note poking out of the pages, and without thinking twice, she pulls it out.

There is a small white paper with scribblings in Korean and as she skims through it, she realizes it is actually a study note. Then at the corner of the paper has a name written. Kim Taehyung.

Confusion flows through her body making her take another long look around the room, putting the small pieces of puzzle together as she walks further towards a glass cabinet with photo frames and decorative ceramic vases and books. She pots a photo of a little boy sitting on a lap of a very beautiful old lady, her hands wrapped around his torso and he lips pressed to the side of her pale cheek. Seori leans forward, blinking as she connects the dots because the little boy looks very much like a younger version of Taehyung.

She steps away from the cabinet, breathing in and out softly trying her best to sort her thoughts. Then everything hits her.

This suite is not just a hotel suite. It's a penthouse.

"You found my photo", Taehyung speaks from the opened door, making her turn around in a swift, heart turning at the sight of him in the same bathrobe, hair still wet from the shower and his hand drying the ends of them with a small towel hung around his neck.

Ignoring the fluttering in her heart and the nervousness that travels all over her skin, Seori blows a breathe to keep her steady and snaps back to her initial questions - the one that has been flooding her head.

"This...is not just a normal hotel suite", she gives him a look.

"Smart girl"

"Your father knows the Chef"

"You are halfway there, keep going", he chuckles, hands still busy drying off his wet hair.

"Kim Taehyung", Seori calls his name, demanding an answer.

Taehyung stops drying his hair, sighing softly with an endeared smile on his face as he crosses his hands on his chest. "I did not plan on telling you this way"

"Tell me what? That you own the hotel suite? Or this suite belongs to your family? Your father?"

He laughs lightly, crossing the space to stand in front of her.

"Not the suite, sweetheart. My family owns this hotel"

Seori freezes, watching as Taehyung approaches her slowly, the corner of his lips tugged upwards - a playful smirk.

"Taehyung"

"Yes, Park Seori"

"Stop", she puts a hand on his chest, stopping him from coming closer.

"Okay", he grins down at her, his bathrobe loosening at the centre giving her a peek of his bare chest.

A blush appears across her face and she looks down immediately, pulling her hand away from his chest. That makes him grin even wider, eyes twinkling with amusement.

She clears her throat, suddenly dizzy with  his scent mixed with the soapy smell lingering around the thick air around them.

"So, you are rich rich rich", she tries to sound normal despite being completely distracted by him.

"No, my parents are. I am just the grumpy farm man, no?", he chuckles deeply.

She looks up, shooting him a look before breaking into a smile. He returns the smile, a few strands of wet hair dangling at the front of his forehead and he pushes them back while holding her gaze. The movement of his hand has pulled his robe further apart, exposing more of his bare chest and suddenly Seori feels like her face is on fire, her eyes looking to the side.

She can feel her face heating up, and she wishes to hide her face because suddenly she is shy and very aware of them being in nothing else but just the hotel cotton bathrobe.

"Seori"

"Yes", she does not look up.

"Sweetheart, why is your face...red?", his voice has a hint of mischievousness , making her gulp deeply, not knowing what to answer him.

"I think", she fakes a cough. "It's the hot weather - is the air conditioner not working?"

Taehyung observes as she tries her best to not look at his direction, and it makes him want to grin even wider when he spots her glancing at his chest and looking away immediately. He looks down at himself, a wicked grin taking over his face when his bathrobe is quite loose around his chest, exposing his still damp skin.

"Park Seori", he steps closer.

"W-What"

"Are you flustered because of me?"

She gulps, moving away from him quickly but Taehyung is faster to trap her at the round table behind them, making her shriek when he puts his both hands around her, flat on the table, caging her.

"Keep running away from me, I will definitely catch you, Park Seori"

Seori leans away from him, face pink and her heart hammering beneath her tight warm skin because he is right. She is completely flustered because the sight of him with wet hair, damp skin, dressed in nothing but a white bathrobe is making her entire being twirling into madness.

"You are adorable when you are like this, you know", he leans closer, looking down at her with lazy eyes. "I never knew you get shy easily"

"I don't"

He raises an eyebrow. "Oh, just around me?"

"We need to get dressed-"

"We don't have plans, Park Seori", he chuckles, watching as she tries her best not to look at his exposed chest. "I am enjoying this, very much"

She closes her eyes, breathing hard as she tries to calm down. Her throat feels dry and she wishes to jump out of the windows, straight into a pool of ice water if she could. The closeness between them is making her head goes crazy with imaginations on which she refuses to acknowledge.

"Seori, look at me"

"I am trying"

Taehyung sighs softly and lifts a hand to tip her chin up, making her look up at him with a flushed face.

"There you are"

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I just want you to look at me", he smiles, not the wicked playful one - that soft warm kind of smile she loves so much.

"I am looking at you"

"I am looking at you too", he runs the back of his hand on her cheek, loving the way it feels so soft under his touch. "You should always look at me more"

She clears her throat, licking her lips but immediately regretting her actions when Taehyung's eyes drop to her lips. He stares at her lips with his mouth slightly agape. His eyes so focused on them as if there is nothing else he would rather do than this.

"Answer me"

"Answer you?" she asks.

"Are you flustered because of how I am right now?

"N-no

"Hmmm" he leans towards her face, smirking slightly when she backs away from him but her eyes seem to sparkle with anticipation. "You are not good at lying, Park Seori", he speaks near her ear, one hand still pressed flat at the table beside her while the other slides up her arm before gently cupping her face. "Too bad, no?"

He presses his lips on hers, kissing her slowly but with an intensity that burns her chest, making her cling to him like she will drop to the floor without his support.

"Answer me", he speaks close to her mouth.

Seori searches for words but how can it be possible when he is making her feel like she is on fire with all the feelings rushing through her body, the warmth of his touch on her face and the feel of his lips brushing through her cheek, peppering small kisses that makes her heart twirl inside.

"Am I distracting you?", he trails his mouth to her jaw, slowly moving up to that sensitive spot under her ear. "Am I making you tongue tied now, sweetheart?"

She presses her hands on his chest, not quite pushing him away but when she opens her eyes, pushing away the dizziness, she finds her fingers clutching the front of his robe for dear life.

"I don't think you are pushing me away", he whispers lowly into her ear. "Do what you want, sweetheart. Pull me to you"

When Seori does nothing, Taehyung lets out a dark amused chuckle into her ear before lifting her up onto the table, making her shriek slightly, her hands going up to his shoulder for balance.

"Better", he smiles at her, both hands back flat on the table at her sides. "Hello there"

"Hello", she smiles in daze, her hands trailing to his neck before sinking into her wet hair.

He says nothing but looks deep into her eyes, and Seori does the same despite her feeling completely flustered all over again.

"You are so mesmerizing to me", he pushes her hair gently to the back. "Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed that you exist"

"Overwhelmed?"

"In a good way. You...have this power over me. Just the thought of you can elicit so much emotion in me", he smiles warmly at her. "My heart feel so content just by looking at you"

She blushes, her hand slowly sliding down to his chest and he looks down at her hands with a knowing smile.

"I feel so deeply for you, Park Seori. It's insane. I am so crazily interested in you I want to know everything that makes you, you. I want to learn you. Memorize you. I want to keep looking at you because it makes me calm in a way I never felt before. When I kiss you...I burst into colours. I like it when you are with me and I loathe every second when you are not. Missing you is painful, Seori. Yearning for your presence nearly killed me. I cannot be far from you. I wish to stay very close to you, if you let me"

Her heart twirls in her chest as her eyes widen at his confession. His words sink deep into her soul making her breathless as she struggles to take them all in. His words are beautiful but heavy. It makes her wonder if she is worthy of this kind of love.

But she wants all he could offer to her. She wants him. And she wants him close to her too.

Instead of answering him, she touches his face, her eyes following her fingers as she traces his features with keen eyes. Then slowly she looks up at him, offering a small smile before she pulls him in for a long searing kiss.

She kisses him in hope he would understand that this is her reply.

"That is the sweetest confession I ever heard in my life", she kisses him deeply, smiling into the kiss when his hands goes to her hips, pulling her even closer to him.

Kissing him feels like coming home. And she wants to stay. There is nowhere else she would rather be than with him.

"The entire month apart", she speaks amidst their kiss. "I missed you. It was dreadful. It killed me too - being apart from you"

"We will never be apart anymore after this", he trails his kisses to her cheeks, pressing her against him like he hates every molecule that separates them.

"If this", she finally pushes away from him a little, wanting to look at him as she speaks. "If this....if my yearning for you and the dreadful feeling of being apart from you does not speak of my love for you, maybe what I feel for you is way beyond than just love"

He stares at her, quiet for a moment. Then he breaks into a smile and lets out a soft sigh.

"I had been waiting to hear you say that"

"I am glad you waited", she giggles a little, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss.

Taehyung kisses her gently at first, but when she gently moans into the kiss, her fingers sinking into his hair, he feels a sudden shift within him. His self control is being challenged and he is losing it. Not when she kisses him back like she does not need the air to breathe, the sounds she makes when his hands roam all over her body and when she bites his bottom lip and dared to giggle, he loses it.

His hands fly to her face and he kisses her with all his might. Self-control can go away and be forgotten. He sinks one hand into her hair and tips her head slightly so he could devour her lips, kissing her with intensity that burns his skin with want and need.  He throws caution to the wind and trails his kisses down to her jaw, down to her neck and when she gasps in his hold, he makes a note to kiss that same spot again just to hear the same gasp again.

Everything in the room feels like a blur to her. She hears nothing else but his shuddering breaths in her ear. She feels nothing else but the burning touch of his hands, his wet lips kissing her neck, driving her to insanity as she sags against him, totally at his mercy.

His kisses feel like a drug to her. She wants more. And she never wants him to stop kissing her at the moment. There is so much need in the way his fingers sink deep into her hair, baring her neck to him. His kisses are hot and it sets her on fire as she sits on the table, her thoughts flying free from her head and her heart hammering beneath her pounding chest.

"Seori", he speaks near the skin of her collarbone. "I will not go further than this if you-"

"No, please don't stop"

"I can go slow", he exhales warmly near her ear, breathing deeply to catch his breath. "But tell me not to go slow, please"

"If you said please....", she slides her hand into his bathrobe, gently trailing her fingers on his warm skin.

"Park Seori", he catches her hand, stopping her. "I want words"

Seori takes his hand and bring it to her lips, kissing his knuckles as she holds his surprised gaze.

"I want you"

His eyes flutter for a second before his eyes darken slightly. "Say it again"

She smiles sheepishly and tugs the front of his bathrobe, pulling her to him and she brings his ear near her mouth.

"I want you."

——————

NOTE

Hello everyone. Here is another update!🥹

I apologise for the long delay and I hope this chapter makes up for it! Thank you for being patient with me and I hope this chapter is enjoyable!🥳

Thank you for reading!🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 776 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
40.7K 2.6K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
1.1K 113 14
Taehyung smiles and cups her face teasingly " I'm happy to know you're finally worrying about me. Who knows you might fall- " Instead of smiling she...
18.3K 656 67
"Cause this is unlimited love. I'll wait for her." . "If fate makes us face each other again and if he still loves me like he said before, than I'll...