Aadhya - Strength of Pandavas

By shasha0224

Updates on every Monday or Tuesday Ever wonder what would it be like if pandavas had a sister (well I did). ... More

DISCLAIMER
INTRODUCTION
ANOTHER PANDAVA!?
PANDU'S REACTION
DANGER!!!!????
WHY!!!???
BIRTH OF A WARRIOR!!!
TURNING POINT!!
PANDU'S DEATH
ENEMY????
BHEEM DEAD!!!!!!??????
A NEW BOND!!??
FIRST STEP TOWARDS BEING A WARRIOR
THE CONTEST
ANGRAJ!
SORRY!?
GURUDAKSHINA - 1
GURUDAKSHINA - 2
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
THE NEXT KING
FIRST MEETING
IMPORTANT!!!!!
AADHYA'S DAY OUT
A NEW NAME
JOURNEY TO VARNAVAT
VARNAVAT
ESCAPE!!
FEELINGS
SURVIVING THE ODDS!!
MEETING HIDIMBA!
10K SPECIAL!!!!!
CHANGE OF HEARTS
BHEEM'S WEDDING
A NEW PRANKSTER!?
PANDAVA'S LEAVE HIDIMBA FOREST
ALSTROEMERIA
THE QUEST FOR ANSWERS
SWAYUMVAR
THE WEDDING
ONE YEAR
RIDDLE (edited)
BISHMA'S ANGER
PUNISHMENT
JAIL!!??
ONE SIDED LOVE
AESTHETICS
DIVISION
FAREWELLS
KHANDAVPRASTH
A DATE
DAYS IN INDRAPRASTH
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 51

420 25 4
By shasha0224

Thank you for the 70k views!!! I'm very grateful to everyone who is reading my story. I hope you keep enjoying it!!! 💜

Aadhya walking inside thought to ask Draupadi what she wanted to have  for supper.  She went around trying to find her. After a while she found Kunti and Draupadi together. She smiled seeing them and asked, "What are you guys talking about mata?" 

Both the women turned to her with a smile and Kunti replied, "Oh nothing Putri, I was just suggesting her somethings for pregnancy." Aadhya nodded and said, "Oh I see, that reminds me, bhabhi what would you like to have for dinner?" 

Draupadi smiled and said, "Hmm I don't feel like eating anything particular, so you can make whatever you want to learn." Aadhya smiled and said, "Okay! bhabhi tomorrow you teach me something! It will be fun to learn from you as well." Draupadi nodded and said, "Okay then I will do that." 

The day went by, Aadhya cooked today's dinner as well. After dinner Kunti called Krishna saying she wants to talk with him. While Aadhya went to take a stroll after having a small sword practice with Nakul. She was thinking about how after the pooja her engagement will be announced.  At dinner that was the topic of discussion as tonight all the cow's would be coming. 

Aadhya was about to return back when she saw a soldier running towards the palace in panic. She went towards him and asked, "What happened? why are you in such a hurry." The soldier stopped and said, "Princess Takshak naag has taken the one lakh cow's and ran away with them towards the north!" 

Hearing this Aadhya becomes serious and asks, "What about other soldiers who were with you?" The soldier answered, "Most of them have fainted as he poisoned them with his venom."

Aadhya than said, "Okay I will go there, you announce the situation to my brothers! tell them I went ahead." Saying this Aadhya started to run towards the forest.  

Krishna entered Kunti's chamber and asked, "Bua you called for me?" Kunti smiled looking at him and said, "Yes, putra I wanted to tell you something." 

Krishna smiled and said, "Oh yes, please say." 

Kunti smiled and said, "I know you are the best person for Aadhya. But as a mother I worry a lot about her. I just wanted to tell you that our Aadhya is a person who always puts others need before her, so please take care of her needs as well. She won't tell about her problems to you if it's not needed, but I hope you can be there for her. She is our source of happiness, I'm sure she will fill our Dwarka with happiness as well. And if she makes any mistakes-"

Kanha held Kunti's hands and said, "Bua, don't worry so much! Aadhya is loved by all even in Dwarka. They will be happy with the news about our marriage. In fact they would love to have Aadhya as their daughter." Kunti smiled with a relief on her face and said, "You are right putra, I hope you didn't mind that I called you here to talk about that." 

Hearing this Krishna smiled and nodding a no he said, "Not at all Bua, you are a mother, I understand how you must be feeling, letting go of your daughter, who you have loved and taken such good care of. But I assure you, I will take care of Aadhya and never make her sad nor let any troubles or sufferings near her." 

Kunti smiled and putting a hand on Krishna's cheeks she said, "Thank you putra your words put me at ease!" 

Krishna who was smiling suddenly stopped smiling and looked away while a tear fell from his eyes. Seeing him like that Kunti who was worried asked, "What happened putra? Why is there a tear in your eyes?" 

Krishna looked at Kunti and answered, "I'm just sad about destiny's play Bua." Hearing this Kunti looks at him seriously and with worried voice she asked, "What do you mean putra? Why do you say such things?" 

Krishna remained silent in sadness which made Kunti anxious. Kunti was about to ask something when a voice interrupted them.

Here Aadhya who reached the forest got down of her horse and looked around. Feeling maya around her she in a loud voice said, "Takshak!! Seems like you chose maya to play around, how about we both have a fight and see who wins?" 

Takshak's voice echoed everywhere, "Are you sure you want to fight me alone, without your bharata's around?" Aadhya smiled and asked, "I'm okay with that, but are you going fighting with me or do you want to keep hiding and talk?"

Takshak came forward and said, "Don't regret your decision princess Aadhya." Aadhya smiled and answered, "If I would, I wouldn't be here.  So let's fight!"  

Aadhya saying this launches an attack on him, but before Takshak could react it disappears. He turned around and saw Aadhya in a ready position to attack. Takshak seeing that says, "You want to fight with maya? that's a very poor decision Princess Aadhya." Aadhya going towards him to attack said, "We shall see about that." 

~~

The soldier reached the entrance and looked at Arjun and Sahadev he saying, "Swami, something bad has happened!! Takshak has taken our cows to the north!!" 

Sahadev in a hurried tone asked, "Ran away!? What about others soldiers!?" The soldier answered, "I ran away but few of them were bit some of them! And Princess has gone to fight him after hearing this news, she told me to tell you this!" 

Arjun and Sahadev looked at each other and rushed down.  Arjun worriedly said, "Why did Aadhya go there alone!? Has she lost her mind!? Sahadev I will go there you tell the others about it." 

Sahadev nodded but realizing something he said, "Bharata Arjun wait!! Your weapons are in Draupadi's chamber!" Hearing this Arjun stopped and Sahadev continued, "And except Jesth no one else can enter for a year!" 

Arjun closed his eyes in anger but still walked towards Draupadi's chamber. Sahadev seeing that said, "If you go then you will have too-" Arjun cuts him off and says, "I know I will have to go for an exile but that is not important right now Sahadev. The cows and Aadhya both might be in danger!! I can't just stand here and watch!! I have to go!!"

Sahadev sighed and said, "Then let me go! You stay here, Indraprastha needs your protection, let me go instead!!! And if you go, we won't be able to do the rasya yajna." Arjun kept a hand on Sahadev's shoulder and said, "But if there are no cows then we won't be able to the nagra poojan." 

Sahadev then said, "But what about the future bharata?" Arjun smiled and said, "Our duties make the future not the other way around and why do you worry about the future, you can know the future."

Sahadev with sadness in his eyes said, "No one can see the future clearly bharata. If you still insist then let me get your weapon and be in exile." 

Arjun nodded a no and said, "I can't let you do that, there are two reasons, first Takshak is mayavi, you won't be able to fight him, plus you don't have any divine weapons. Second, if I'm doing my duty I should do it fully, only then I can get it's reward. Now let's not waste any time! Aadhya must be fighting there alone! I can't waste anymore time!"

Saying this Arjun entered Draupadi's chamber and taking his Gandiv he left. Seeing him do this Druapadi and Yudhishthir rushed out to see what's happening and came to know the situation. The brothers then went to do the work Arjun told them to do.

~~

A dasi hurriedly entered Kunti's room and said, "I'm sorry to enter without permission but something huge has happened raj mata." Kunti who was already anxious seeing Krishna now feelings scared asked, "What has happened? Tell me fast!"

The dasi answered, "Takshak has taken the cow's for pooja, and hearing this Princess Aadhya left alone to fight with him. And hearing the news Rajkumar Arjun went to fight as well. But his weapon was in Rani Draupadi's room soo-" 

Hearing this Kunti stepped back in shock. She knew what the maid meant. She was sweating. Krishna held Kunti so she wouldn't fall. Kunti came out of Krishna's grip and started running towards the entrance. With Krishna following behind.

Kunti reached and saw Draupadi there and said, "Putri what is going on!!!! why is Aadhya and Arjun there and where are the others? Where are Aadhya and Arjun? Will they be okay!? Aadhya left alone! Where are the others!?" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happens next? 

Why was Krishna crying? Comment below your thoughts!? 

Vote if you like the chapter!

See you in the next chapter! 

Till then Stay healthy and happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 2.1K 44
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...
97.7K 3.3K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...
15.8K 946 66
This is a fanfiction introducing one of the Sister of The Great Pandavas Everyone knows about the Great Mahabharat, but I have added a twist by intro...
42.3K 2.5K 53
๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š›...