๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...

By Uglygirlfall

A new corner store opened up near Jujutsu Tech. Its super convenient, I usually have to travel great lengths... More

Chapter 1 - Clouded / Welcome
Chapter 2 - Errand / Boy Talk
Chapter 3 - Greetings / Gatekeeping
Chapter 4 - Confusion / Comfort
Chapter 5 - The Monster / The Thing
Chapter 6 - Thoughts / Cursed
Chapter 7 - Beach Episode / Part 1
Chapter 8 - Beach Episode / Part 2
Chapter 9๏ฟผ - Beach Episode / Finale
Chapter 10 - Different day / Same shit
...
Chapter 11 - Elaine / Aaran
Chapter 12 - Mom / Dad
Chapter 13 - Encounters / Truths
Chapter 14 - Blood / The Sight of My Love
Chapter 15 - Home / The Letter
...
Chapter 16 - Lies / Vision
Chapter 17 - What am I / Fear
Chapter 18 - Mr. Satoru / Changes
Chapter 19 - A Felony / Training Montage
Chapter 20 - Breakfast / A Student
Chapter 21 - Permission Granted / The Room

A Car / New Kid

158 8 5
By Uglygirlfall

Yuji woke up to a shrilling scream from across the hall, now formally known as your room. He got up fairly quickly and rushed to peek his head outside, Fushiguro was already at her door fiddling with the handle. Soft snores could still be heard from Nobara's room, she was both a heavy and a light sleeper, the sound of a pen drop could wake her, but she could easily sleep through a tsunami siren.

Megumi was still shaking the handle and knocking on the door. "Y/n? Are you alright?" He called out. There were some audible foot shuffles before the door unlocked and you pop out, ecstatic and giddy. It was odd for the boys to see you like this early in the morning, any other time you were already fully dressed and ready by breakfast, but now all you had on was a bonnet, slippers, and an oversized pajama shirt. Your face was clear of any makeup and you even had a few pimple patches on your chin and forehead.

"Is everything okay?" Megumi asks. You flash a smile before lifting up a key ring and dangling it in front of his face. "No way," Yuji whispered. You pushed past Megumi and made your way to the parking lot outside, though the moment you opened the door a frigid gust of wind pushed back against your bare body. You turned back only to bump into the boys that followed closely behind you. "It's cold outside," you admit while trying to get them to move out of the way. You wanted to grab a jacket but Megumi took off his robe and draped it over you instead. He turns you back towards the door and gives your back a gentle push forward.

You go to open the door for a second time and although it was cold, it was much more bearable with the added layer. Yuji and Megumi continued to follow behind you, almost just as excited to see the car.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Fushiguro asks quirking up a brow and poking your shoulder as you walked. "Yes. I am a master driver actually," you respond very 'matter-a-factly'

"That means she's never been behind a wheel," Itadori whispers.

"I have my permit! That's more than enough qualifications. Driving is just common sense really." You explain, stepping a bit firmer and quicker. There was only one turn left before you all would be standing right in front of the semi-empty lot of cars. Nanami and Gojo both had their own, along with all the other adults, the second years had cars of their own as well but you would be the first in your year to earn a parking spot.

"No fucking way," Itadori mumbled under his breath as he looked over at the newest car in the lot, draped with a big red bow.

"I'm gonna kill that man," Megumi assured.

You said nothing, just stood still for a moment with your jaw hung wide. After a few seconds passed you ran over to your brand-new Model X Tesla and gave its hood a big hug. "

Oh, mommy's gonna love you forever and ever! Yes, she is!" You mumble as you begin to stroke the exterior of the glossy paint and baby talk to the car.

Shortly after meeting the car who you decided to name Tanya, footsteps approach you and the boys. Satoru emerges with a fatherly grin. "I take it that she likes it?" He asks. Megumi's head turns so fast that his neck almost snaps off his spine. "I waited 10 years... and she gets a Tesla in 5 months?" Megumi asks.

"I didn't deliberately get her a Tesla, you know I don't know anything about car breeds. The difference between a Mercedes and a Mitsubishi I'll never know. All I did was Google 'cute girl cars' and a pink one of those was the first thing I saw so I went to go get it. Nanami told me not to get it in pink because she'll hate it, and I'm like what girl doesn't like pink isn't that like a requirement for being a woman, then he was like it would look tacky, and that not all girls liked pink, I told him to show me one person man or woman that doesn't like pink and he settled down... still, he wouldn't let me get the pink one so we settled for the white." 

All while Gojo rambled, Megumi listened with an unreadable face. You and Itadori on the other hand began thoroughly inspecting the car.

"Ooh, girl this is noooice! Doors in the back lift up and got a trunk in the front. Girl, hold up. Got a whole ass tv in this bitch, self-driving!!" Itadori says. "Wanna take it for a test drive?" You ask with a mischievous smirk on your face. "As long as I get to be passenger princess," he says. You nod to his request and allow him in the passenger seat before closing the door and buckling up.

You struggled to put the car in gear but after fiddling with the buttons and perhaps having to watch a youtube video, you began to get the hang of it and soon were able to take off, nearly hitting Nanami's car in the process.

After making countless laps from the school to the shop you once again brought the car back to the lot to park it.

"Had your fill?" Megumi asks. You nod with an ear-to-ear smile as the boy walks you back to your dorm room. "Well, not to rain on your parade but, class starts in 45 minutes so... I'd hurry up if I were you."

Your eyes blew wide. It had been years since you were required to show up to a class, much less wear a uniform and participate. It was only imperative for you to log in to prove her attendance and do your work whenever you found the time.

Gojo had let you know that your uniforms were in a shopping bag tucked in the left-hand side of your closet through text. 

The uniform consisted of a dark blue asymmetrical skirt with shorts attached underneath and a little cuff at the thigh. The top was essentially a  sweater vest that matched the color and texture of the skirt. As far as shoes you wore some low-top doc martens with thick socks.  It was similar to what you always wore, only now a uniform.

You spent a bit of time on makeup and styling your braids before checking the time and realizing you had a few seconds to get to class on time. The hallways were silent, all that could be heard were your speedy footsteps trying to make your way over. You decided that your excuse for being late would be unfamiliarity to the campus even though you'd been staying there for weeks.

When you walked in Megumi, Nobara, and Yuji were all seated behind desks. It shouldn't have been as embarrassing as it was to open the door. They were high schoolers in uniforms, half asleep, just as you were. But something about eyes roaming around you, scanning your body head to toe made you feel small.

There was now a fourth desk, closest to the window, right next to Megumi, you assumed it to be your own and took a seat. A class of only four students was odd, even though you'd come from a class of one. Something about looking back to see the empty space of a classroom you knew naturally would be stacked with rowdy teens.

"Ahh, she arrives," Gojo exclaims with a clap.

"I wasn't sure which room, I got a little lost." You lie.

The man gave a surprised gasp that gave an almost sarcastic impression before beginning his lesson. It was nothing like what you learned at school before. Even the textbooks looked different. The curriculum was vastly different from what you were used to but nothing was all that confusing— just different.

A little slip of paper was sneakily placed on your desk. Passing notes seemed a bit more obvious with so few students but the thought was still cute. You unfolded the college rule looseleaf and scanned over the oddly neat handwriting.

"If you're lost about anything... I'll help you study."

Before you could respond Megumi snatched the paper from your hand and erased the sentence before rewriting it and handing it back with an apologetic glare for snatching it from you in the first place.

"Not assuming that you're dumb, or anything, Its only if you need it. Sorry"

Was the revised sentence from Fushiguro, you couldn't help but laugh. You responded with a simple "Kay :)" and watched as he folded the paper and slid it into his pocket.

A few minutes later he did the same thing, taking out the paper, writing something short that he probably could have just said out loud and awaited your response. It didn't get suspicious until he continued to do it even outside of class.

Whenever Megumi had something to say you could hear the awkward ripping of paper from a notebook he suddenly always kept handy. At first you believed it was some kind of game and suspiciously went along with it but it only got weirder and weirder. You began to wonder if he was being affected by some kind of curse that prevented him from speaking or he had lost his voice or something... and then it dawned on you.

No one had talked to you all day.

Since you stepped into the classroom Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi have been dead silent, and so had the second years. It was like a mute button had been pressed that silenced everyone around you. At first, you believed it was just your imagination until you tried starting conversations and continuously got ignored.

"Hello?" You ask Itadori who was using the punching bag as a mechanism to pretend he didn't notice you.

"I guess you don't wanna take a ride with me to go get some burgers...and fries... milkshakes too. Large drink and all the dipping sauce you can eat." You say very slowly and sensually to pique his interest but surprisingly he didn't budge, he treated you like a pesky fly and continued punching away. His sweat was flying off of his body and hitting you quite a lot... he had to know you were here.

"Itadori you were the main one advocating for me to come to this school and now you're acting like you don't want me here?"

A few more minutes of occasional grunts and the sound of Yuji's fist colliding with the bag pass before you realize he wasn't going to answer you. "Fine," you say walking off.

The moment you leave the room Yuji sighs, you were in there for so fucking long, he had overexerted himself in trying not to acknowledge you. Yuji picks up his phone and calls Megumi.

"We might have to stop. That was torture."
"What do you mean? Did she cry? I told you to stop if she cried."
"No, no... she didn't but she was getting emotional and I felt bad. I don't want to do this anymore, I wanna give her a hug and apologize."
"Do you wanna lose the bet?" Nobara says from the background of the call.
"No fair, yall can't be together while I suffer alone." Yuji says.

"Look, that white-haired bastard said if we can go a full day without speaking to Y/n we win. It's not that hard of a bet and if I lose because of you two wusses I'm gonna be pissy. Y/n is a big girl and is fully capable of getting ignored for a day. And Itadori, before you go running your mouth this is technically your fault. You're the one that said we have to 'initiate the new-kid. That's how Gojo got the idea in the first place."
"I didn't think he would choose something so cruel, I thought he would call on her while she wasn't paying attention... or make her switch socks with someone else." Yuji says.
"Just the thought of sharing foot moisture with someone else is making my entire body cringe."

You weren't sure why Yuji had his phone on speaker 20 seconds after you left but regardless, you had been listening in on the conversation from the hall the entire time. Now aware of what was going on you could plan for retailiation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
20K 713 8
โ‡ข "๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" "๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...
16.2K 948 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
13.2K 267 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...