Prized Possession

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Kim Namjoon was a very popular porn star, despite never showing his face and remaining anonymous in all of hi... More

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

18

732 75 23
By Haydenpumpkinchan

"They get an unwanted dick in their ass."

Namjoon struggled underneath the stronger man, but with his hands still tied behind his back, there wasn't much he could do to shove Holden off him.

The man straddled the porn star, his hands pressing down on the boys pecs, squeezing slightly.

He leaned down, his breath hot against Namjoon's ear.

"You don't even know how long I've been waiting for this moment, boy."

Namjoon tried to roll to the side, but the mans weight kept him pinned to the dirty mattress.

"S-stop! Stop it!"

Holden ignored Yoongi's cries, only having attention for the porn star beneath him.

Namjoon's panic was escalating the more he struggled without any success, his heart pounding so hard that it was painful in his chest.

He couldn't get away, he couldn't defend himself, he couldn't stop this from happening-

"Me!"

Holden paused, one hand pinning Namjoon's neck to the mattress, his other hand gripping the boys sweatshirt, ready to rip it off.

He looked to the chained boy against the wall, seeing the tears streaming down Yoongi's pale cheeks.

"What?" Holden raised an eyebrow.

"...me." Yoongi said, a bit quieter. He was still struggling to breathe normally after that hard kick to his chest.

"What about you?" The man retorted.

"L-let him go..." Yoongi slowly raised his eyes from the floor, meeting Holden's. "Leave him alone. And I'll...take his place."

Despite his terror at the situation, Namjoon gasped when Yoongi's words hit him.

"No! Yoongi- don't!"

"Shut up, toy." Holden pressed his hand over Namjoon's mouth. He was grinning now as he looked at Yoongi. "So, you think you're brave enough to save your little crush this time? You know even if you take his place now, I'm still going to have my way with him later."

Yoongi's gaze flicked to Namjoon's face, seeing the pure fear in the boys eyes.

He could spare Namjoon a horror. Delay the inevitable. Give just a little bit more time to the boy. Time where he wouldn't be replaying the horrific event over and over in his mind, seeing it everytime he closed his eyes like how Yoongi's life had been from the moment he had been shoved down on that same mattress.

Whether it was a week, a day, an hour or just five minutes, Yoongi knew he would do anything to spare beautiful Namjoon that horror.

He looked back to the man and nodded.

"Well, well," Holden rose off the boy, walking over to Yoongi. "You must love him more than I thought. Normally I'd be mad that you took a fancy to one of my toys, but this is pretty cute."

Namjoon scrambled to sit up on his knees, which was difficult to manage with his hands tied behind his back. "Yoongi- don't do it! I don't want you to!"

Beautiful Namjoon.

Yoongi didn't fight it as the man unlocked him. He knew he wouldn't win anyways.

"No!" Namjoon cried. "No!"

"You shut up." Holden spat. "I'll be back to teach you your lesson later. You should be thanking little Yoonie here for saving your ass this time."

He cocked his head, thinking. A sick smirk spread across his face. "In fact, why don't you show him a little appreciation now."

Yoongi gasped when he was kneed from behind, falling suddenly onto the mattress. He instinctively tried to stand up, but a strong hand pressed down hard on his back, forcing him back down to his hands and shins.

"Get over here slut," Holden barked at Namjoon.

The boy fought back tears for a long moment, glaring hatred at the man, before slowly shuffling across the mattress. He stopped a few inches from Yoongi, resting on his shins.

"Go on, thank him for saving you." Holden cooed. "Don't you think he deserves it?"

Yoongi didn't know what the man meant by that, but his heart hammered at being so close to Namjoon. He could smell the hair dye.

"Why are you doing this?" Namjoon clenched his teeth, his anger overtaking his fear.

"Because you can't stop me," Holden sang in a mean whisper, grinning. He reached out and flicked a strand of Namjoon's hair over the boys eye. "Now give him a kiss."

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat upon hearing that. His eyes flicked to Namjoon's face, his cheeks blushing.

He had imagined what kissing the pretty pornstar would be like once before, but he didn't want it to happen this way- forced, with Holden watching.

He tried to move back, shaking his head. "N-no-"

"Shut up, don't even." Holden snapped, roughly shoving Yoongi back. "We all know you love him, stop acting like you don't want this." He kept a hand wrapped around Yoongi's neck, squeezing just enough to make the boy stop resisting.

Holden looked at Namjoon. "Go on, slut. Thank your hero for saving you. Give him a little kiss, you know he loves you."

"He doesn't love me." Namjoon glared. "He just doesn't want me to have to go through what you put twelve other people through, including him."

Holden raised an eyebrow. "So he told you about that, hm?" He glanced at Yoongi. "You just going to tell him all our little secrets or what?"

Yoongi couldn't look at him, his fingers curling into the mattress.

"Get on with it." The man snapped, impatient. "I don't have all day. Fucking kiss him or I will!"

Namjoon didn't want to obey any command given by that monster in mans clothing, but he knew it was far worse to have Yoongi's abuser kiss him again than to have Namjoon do it.

So he leaned in, tilting his head to press a gentle kiss against Yoongi's pale cheek.

The boys skin was soft and warm. Yoongi was shaking slightly.

Namjoon pulled back, trying to get Yoongi to look at him, but the smaller boy steadily kept his eyes on the dirty mattress.

"Aw come on," Holden complained loudly. "What was that shit? Give him a real kiss, I know it's not your first time kissing a boy."

"Yoongi?" Namjoon asked softly, ignoring the man.

The ringing of a cell phone caught them all by surprise.

Holden dug into his pocket, pulling out his phone.

"Fuck," he muttered when he saw the caller ID. He straightened up, letting go of Yoongi's neck. "Hello. Yeah, I'm still coming back to work. This traffic is ridiculous."

Seeing an opportunity, Namjoon shuffled a little closer to the boy.

"Yoongi," he whispered again. "Please look at me."

He knew the boy could hear him, but Yoongi seemed unable to look Namjoon in the eyes. His small body was trembling. Namjoon didn't know if it was because of the kiss or out of fear.

"It's not your fault." Namjoon said softly as Holden talked loudly above them. He wished his hands were free so he could comfort Yoongi. "Please, don't blame yourself."

Yoongi drew in a deep shuddering breath, his hair obscuring his face.

Namjoon wanted to plead for Yoongi not to do this, not to sacrifice himself for that disgusting man again, but he knew Yoongi wouldn't listen to him.

So he decided to help Yoongi as much as he could in their situation.

"Yoongi, can I kiss you?"

Yoongi's breath stuttered, and a moment later he slowly raised his head. His kitten like eyes were confused, searching Namjoon's face for answers.

"When he hangs up, he's going force us to kiss." Namjoon explained. "But I don't want to be like him and force something on you if you don't want it. So I'm asking for your permission now. Can I kiss you, Yoongi?"

Warm butterflies erupted in Yoongi's stomach and fluttered up to his heart.

Stuck in this terrible situation where everything was already decided for him, Namjoon was trying to give Yoongi a bit of control. Something he never got to have with the man and the woman around him. Trying to help Yoongi when Yoongi was trying to help Namjoon.

The smallest of smiles touched Yoongi's lips.

"Yes." He whispered. "Thank you."

Namjoon smiled too, relieved he wouldn't be forcing himself on Yoongi, and proud Yoongi had gotten to make a decision by himself for the first time in probably ever.

"Yeah, whatever, I'll get there when I get there." Holden snapped, hanging up. He shook his head, huffing in annoyance. He looked down at the two boys on the mattress. "Where were we, loves?"

He crouched down, tilting his head as he looked at his captives. "Are you waiting for me? How sweet." He grabbed the two boys by their hair, yanking them closer together. "Stop playing around and kiss already."

Yoongi's cheeks were bright red now, his shy gaze finally meeting Namjoon's.

The taller boy took the lead and leaned in slowly, recalling Yoongi's consent as he closed his eyes.

Yoongi did the same, his lips softly pressing against Namjoon's.

Fireworks went off in his heart, making it stutter as electricity zinged from the contact. He couldn't believe he was kissing beautiful Namjoon, or that he had been given control to make his own decision about doing something.

With the man and the woman, the answer was always a forced yes, unless he wanted to be punished.

With Namjoon, the answer was made by Yoongi's heart.

A click of a camera popped Yoongi's bubble.

The kiss ended abruptly when Namjoon pulled back, eyes wide at the phone the man was holding up.

Holden was smirking, looking at the picture he had taken of the kiss. "Nice. This will sell for a nice price on the dark web." He sneered at Namjoon. "Good thing you always hid your face, now I can publish this without worrying anyone who sees it will recognize you."

"Don't post that." The pornstar said shakily.

Holden scoffed. "What do you care? You video yourself naked every night and charge people to see."

Namjoon didn't care that he was in the photo- in fact he was hoping someone would recognize him somehow. But Yoongi- Namjoon knew the boy didn't want any part of him exposed on a place as disturbing as the dark web. Who knew what kind of sicko's, or how many of them, would see it. The vile things they would comment, the sick ideas they would give Holden, the disturbing things they would imagine as they stared at the boys face while touching themselves.

The kiss was a vulnerable moment for Yoongi, the first time he had been able to have some control, and now the worst kind of people were going to see and take advantage of it.

Yoongi was trembling already, eyes wide with fear.

"Anyways, let's go." Holden grabbed Yoongi roughly, yanking him to his feet.

"Don't!" Alarm shot through Namjoon when Yoongi was dragged away and Namjoon wasn't allowed to follow. "Leave him alone!"

Holden ignored him, and the basement door slammed shut. The sound of Yoongi's cries grew faint.

Panicking, Namjoon laid on his back on the mattress. He brought his tied hands down as far as he could and raised his hips, wiggling his hands past his ass. He sat up and worked them down his legs, finally getting his hands in front of him.

Standing up was much easier now, and he quickly raced to the door. He knew it would be locked, but he still tried to open it anyways.

When that didn't work, he threw himself against it, shouting as loud as could.

Pain erupted in his side when he slammed his full weight against the solid wood again and again, bruises forming. The door had to be reinforced somewhere, because the wood splintered but didn't break.

Tears of frustration gathered in Namjoon's eyes as he kept trying, kicking the door as well.

Why would Yoongi do this? He had finally managed to save himself with that bit of blackmail, but he had given up the leverage just to spare Namjoon one time. The camboy knew that Holden wouldn't be held back from his new toy forever. Yoongi was only delaying the inevitable. Putting himself back in the hands of his abuser just so that a boy he barely even knew would be left alone for a little bit.

Reliving his worst nightmares again just so that Namjoon wouldn't have to just yet.

Exhausted and in pain, Namjoon cried out in anguish, the tears falling down his cheeks as he sunk down, leaning against the door.

And then Yoongi's screams started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 588 29
Jeon Jungkook moved in two houses down from you. He's hot, he's popular, but he also has a secret that there have been rumors about.
20.8K 782 24
Coming home from a friend's house, you get kidnapped to find yourself sold in an auction to none other than the famous song producer and BTS member M...
96.8K 5.6K 46
where min yoongi accidentally sends a porn link to the wrong person (( i wrote this when i was kind of new to bts so if theres anything bad please le...
199K 4.9K 30
"You're free! Go away! Never come back!" |•| "I'm sorry... I never knew you have that history.... But i still love you.. " |•|