Optimus Prime x Reader One-Sh...

By AnnPrime197

A bunch of scenarios between you and the Autobot leader (Mostly Primeverse) This is my first book so please d... More

-Just a bad dream- Holoform!Optimus x Female Reader
-Injured- Optimus x Female Reader
-Family- Optimus x Female Reader
-Saved- Optimus x Female Child!Reader
-Not Alone- Holoform!Optimus x Female reader
-Friends- Optimus x Cybertronian!femme reader
-A little help- Optimus x Female Reader
-Protecting you- Optimus x Female Reader
Optimus Prime x Female Reader
A.N

-I'm here for you- Optimus x Female reader

192 3 1
By AnnPrime197

(Y/N) had always struggled with her emotions. She was never good at finding ways to express what she felt, and so instead, she erased the pain by cutting her own wrist. She made sure to hide the cuts from everyone at the base, including Optimus.

One day, while working together, Optimus noticed a small cut on your wrist. He couldn't help but ask you about it." (Y/N), what happened to your wrist?" he asked, concern showing in his voice.

you tried to brush it off, claiming that it was nothing, but Optimus knew better. He could tell that there was something going on with you, and he wanted to help you." Please, little one. Talk to me. I'm here for you," he said, gently placing his large servo on your shoulder.

Tears started streaming down your face as you finally opened up to him. you told him about how overwhelming your emotions had been lately and how you had turned to self-harm to relieve some of the pain. Optimus listened carefully, nodding along and offering support.

"It's okay, little one. You don't have to go through this alone," he said, curling his digits around you as a hug." I'm here for you, and I'll always be here for you."

you felt a sense of relief wash over yourself as you clung onto Optimus' servo. His words and his touch gave you the comfort and support that you needed. From that day on, you knew that you could count on Optimus to be there for you whenever you needed it.

259 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
99.4K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
136K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...