lie

By Tjkvjk4ever

Jk : I can't continue like this. Th : Then let's stop. " The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how... More

Me again
-1-
-2-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-

-3-

32 2 0
By Tjkvjk4ever

- Thvs_wife sent you a message request -

Thvs_wife

So where is your picture petting Yeontan?

Mybear

Oh you are still on this, didn't have your date with Taehyung? oups no it's true he was busy with me .....

Here yeontan in my arms happy? Where is Taehyung in yours?

Thvs_wife

Wait how did you get this picture ?

Mybear

None of your business. Now leave Taehyung out of your fantasy.

seen

----

Thv . 1h ago

14,214,998 likes

Like by Rm,Jimin and 4 others you know

Thv - We look like a Mafia gang , especially Suga Hyung <3

Jimin you could have use an another picture I look like a chick in it!

         thv @Jimin that's the one you look the less stupid !

Suga my head look so small !

        Jimin @Suga because it is xD

Jungkook.97 I look so good !

          thv @Jungkook.97 stop spending your free time with Jin hyung !

          Jin @Jungkook.97 you look perfectly fine son !

          Jungkook.97 @Jin Thanks mom <3 @thv jealous much?

Thvs_wife Honey you look gorgeous <3

          Mybear @Thvs_wife stop calling him honey and change your username delulu!

          Thvs_wife @Mybear he is my boyfriend I can call him how I want !

          Mybear @Thvs_wife sure and I am his petsitter ....stop living in the illusion honey

         Thvs_wife @Mybear believe what you want, you will be surprise the day he make me official.

         Mybear @Thvs_wife the day he make you official I will give you my favorite car!

         Thvs_wife @Mybear then prepare it coz it will happen soon! Now I have to go I need to       meet my boyfriend! @thv wait for me honey.

          Mybear @Thvs_wife yeah sure honey....I will go and pet Yeontan for the time being....

          Thvs_wife @Mybear Stop lying ugly bitch, he would never let his dog with someone who's afraid to show his face because of his ugliness, he would keep his dog safe from that.

Mybear @Thvs_wife then add me and will see who is lying....

KimTae Oppa please see me !

          Mybear @KimTae he can't see you, i'm there to block the view!

Mybear You look good even after practice bear and you smell terribly good too <3

          Thvs_wife @thv Oppa accept my message this guy is creepy he have picture of Yeontan ! 

           Mybear @Thvs_wife I thought you were his girlfriend ?????? 

View all 6,321,994 comments...

----

- Thv wanna sent you a message request -

Thv

Hi there, that idiot keep spaming me about you having yeontan picture,

Is it true?

Mybear

Maybe....

Thv

How did you get my dog picture ?

Mybear

Internet....

Thv 

But the picture she sent me wasn't foundable on internet. It's a private picture.

Mybear

I know, it's why I cut the picture so she wouldn't see it was Jungkook holding Yeontan.

Thv

Wait you have the full picture ?

Mybear 

yep

Thv

The fuck who are you?

Mybear

Why so curious, I didn't post it, I didn't post any picture I have of you, just considere me as your Instagram cleaning crew.

Thv

My cleaning crew? how many picture do you have ?

Mybear

A lots, but don't worry I never posted it and will never do it. 

Thv

How can I trust you, maybe your account is full of picture or I don't know!

Mybear

You can follow me if you want, but it would be suspicious, or you could I don't know connect to my account to check it ?

Thv

You would let me check your account? giving me your password?

Mybear 

Sure I trust you and if it help you trusting me, just go connect 

There is my Id and password : @Mybear  password tk05042016

Thv

Ho! you are a taekooker....

Mybear 

I am ! well I will let you enjoy your search on my account, I have to go and you must be soon ready to go too.

Thv

How do you know?

Mybear

I just know. Bye Taehyung, have a good evening.

Thv

Wait, what's your name?

seen

----

Soulmates

Tae

Jiminahhhhhhhhh You were right this person is weird ! 

Where are you when I need you ?

He have picture of me , of Jungkook , of tannie and those pictures have never been release ! 

YAHHHHHH! I'M TALKING TO YOU MIDGET !

Fuck kook is here, talk to you later, love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 6.4K 18
"I swear that one day I will make you see how beautiful you are even if it takes me a lifetime"
545K 26.1K 42
" he cheated on me, there is no point of being loyal anymore.. " -PJM
106K 4.6K 31
"If there is lies, there must be the truth right?" The cheater, the villain and the unknown all in one story.
35.7K 1.9K 22
"You can see the joy in everything.. how?" In which yoongi is misunderstood by everyone, but Hoseok can see he still has love left, he just tries to...