Record of Ragnarok (Fanfictio...

By Theo_24k

Ragnarok, a contest where humans and gods will fight against each other to the death. The gods have planned t... More

Prologue: Ragnarok
Chapter 1: Humanity's Fighters
Chapter 2: Heaven's Fighters
Chapter 3: Raising The Stake
Chapter 4: A Question
Chapter 5: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 6: The Gathering
Chapter 7: The Blood of Kumandra
Chapter 8: Bloodlight
Chapter 9: Observation
Chapter 10: Angel of The Night
Chapter 11: Jake's Violence
Chapter 12: Knight vs Angel
Chapter 13: Catch Up
Chapter 15: Hulkbuster vs Zephyrus Mech
Chapter 16: Justice
Chapter 17: Not a God
Chapter 18: Uneasy
Chapter 19: Frozen
Chapter 20: Cold and Dark
Chapter 21: Guardian vs Frostmourne
Chapter 22: My Time To Shine
Chapter 23: Cyborgs
Chapter 24: Dirty Tricks
Chapter 25: Fatality
Chapter 26: Surprise Attack
Chapter 27: Spirited Fists
Chapter 28: Mishima Style
Chapter 29: One Man Army
Chapter 30: Stolen
Chapter 31: Nightwalkers
Chapter 32: The Night of Honor
Chapter 33: The Horde
Chapter 34: King of the Mountain

Chapter 14: Battle of the Billionaires

251 3 2
By Theo_24k

The arena changes again, this may look like a normal arena, but one person tried to touch the edge of the arena, but there was an invisible barrier that makes them stuck in their own seats.

"Technology?"

"What's with the barrier?"

The people asked with confusion.

Later on, Heimdall appears in the middle and places his sword in the middle.

"With humanity suffering two loss in a row, will they be able to come back?" He asks making people from humanity silent as the gods cheer for humanity's extinction.

"Technology, so that means he will be fighting." Thor said with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about brother?" Loki asks.

"I know who will fight next. I may be a god myself, but you should not look down a this man." Thor answers making Loki confused.

"Is that why you weren't here in the meeting of all the gods?"

"What meeting? Didn't know that there was a meeting with all of the gods." Thor answers jokingly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to round 3 of Ragnarok!!!" Heimdall yells making everyone cheer.

"For the Heaven's Fighters!!! He was a rich and wealthy man who has founded a business where he claims to have an AI named EMMA in his hope of popularizing it. He wants to avoid crimes in the world claiming himself a hero and became a billionaire!" Heimdall says as Akira, now known as Shadow Konoe wears his suit, minus the head armor.

"Ladies and gentlemen... the 'CEO OF MADDICE' AKIRA KONOE!!!"

A crowd of yelling was heard as Akira starts walking inside the arena where he starts using his mic to command EMMA.

"EMMA, prepare my Zephyrus Mech." Akira commanded as a cybernetic arena transforms itself where his prepared mech is ready.

"For Humanity!!! A billionaire and a founding member of The Avengers and a former CEO of Stark Industries. One of the most powerful men following the death of his parents. He enjoys his crazy lifestyle until he was kidnapped by The Ten Rings in Afghanistan while demonstrating the fleet of Jericho. Even with his life in danger, he created a suit to escape from his captors, enhancing and creating more suits for himself." Heimdall says as Tony Stark pressed his chest as his suit covers up his whole body.

"Ladies and gentlemen... 'THE GENIUS, THE BILLIONAIRE, THE PLAYBOY, THE PHILANTHROPIST' IRON MAN!!!!"

Iron Man flies towards the arena and spins around the arena and lands on his side, doing his usual pose before standing up.

"Tony Stark... it's been a pleasure to meet you." Akira says walking near his opponent.

Tony was confused at first realizing that his opponent look exactly like him. Forcing him to remove his helmet.

"Wait! Hold on now! Are you telling me that this wannabe me is my opponent? And what is that suit? This is far way worse than my other suits." Tony asks making everyone murmur, because they do look like each other.

"Tony... we're both the same minds and the same backgrounds. We both are billionaires, wanting to be heroes ourselves. That is why you told everyone that you are Iron Man. Why not come with me? Together we can easily wipe off evil in the land. All people will kneel before us." Akria says with a smirk on his face.

"No thank you. I already have a suit of my own and a team of my own. And supposedly you're my opponent, it probably means that I need to kick your ass." Tony says before wearing his helmet.

"If that's what you want... then I will show you what a true hero is!" Akira says as he wears the mask in his face and walks towards a metallic door and opens it, revealing it to be a giant robot where Akira will control. Akira walked towards the robot and enters inside the mech and walks towards Iron Man, controlling his Zephyrus Mech.

"Okay, are we starting with the big thing already? If so..." He says before calling F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., release all of my suits." He commanded as a swarm of Iron Man suits started flying inside the arena and corners Akira's mech in place.

"What is an army when you're facing the hero of justice?!" Akira asks as he prepares his missiles.

"Hey... you're trying to be a Tony Stark wannabe who has a weirder suit that looks like a knight and looks nothing like the Hulkbuster. Not cool." Tony says.

"You will kneel before a hero, and I will show you what is the meaning of justice!"

"Can we skip to the chit chat and let's get started already?"

"Ladies and gentlemen. Let Round 3 of Ragnarok, begin!!!" Heimdall yells before leaving the arena.

Akira now starts shooting a projectile of missiles and aims it towards the suits as they dodge all of the missiles, Iron Man started blasting his beams at the missiles who are aiming at him.

The suits started dodging and shooting their missiles against Akira's missiles and explode in an instant.

Iron Man dodges some missiles and shoots a beam at the Zephyrus Mech at the chest and blasted it, but to no prevail. Suddenly, Iron Man's arm transforms into a blade and left a scratch on his armor, but not harmed.

"HAHAHAHA! Do you think a scratch from a blade will harm me?" Akira says laughingly.

But Iron Man's arms suddenly changes it's weapon and aims both arms at the chest of the mech.

"How's this for a scratch?!" Iron Man says as he punches his hammer like arms at the mech, making it back away as the other armors keep on shooting at Akira's mech.

"Dang it!" Akira yells as his mech started shooting beams in his chest and feet, causing some of the suits got hit by the blast and some of them releases their beam to clash against each other.

"You won't let me down that easily Stark! Bow down and I will show you true justice!"

"Sir, I located a weakness of Akira Konoe's Zephyrus Mech." F.R.I.D.A.Y. says as she shows him the weakness of the mech Akira is using.

"So it will be dumb for him to fly if we hit him electricity or we need his mech to overheat as much as possible so he can stop moving?" Tony asks before getting hit by a missile that was aiming towards him.

"Oh shit!" Iron Man cussed before gaining his balance back and flies back to find Akira's weak spot.

"Flying huh? Let's make things fair." Akira says before controlling his mech to fly where he hits some of the suits and starts falling.

Akira now aims another beam at his chest and feet while shooting other missiles against Iron Man and the other suits which made some of them destroyed as Iron Man releases projectiles on his back and hits the missiles with ease.

While flying, Iron Man and the other suits started shooting their projectiles against the Zephyrus Mech which hit the mech, realizing that his mech is slowly overheating, giving Iron Man a chance to take his time hitting the mech.

As Akira keeps aiming his missiles against them as it slowly overheated without him noticing. He aims a rocket punch at Tony and shoots it against him. Tony, seeing the attack, dodges it with ease and boosted his speed to hit the mech, overheating at the right time.

"Bingo..." Tony says as he charges a powerful beam at the mech. One of Iron Man's suit hits the mech with an electric ball and falls into the ground as Iron Man shoots the beam against the mech, causing an explosion in the arena.

Iron Man lands down with some of the suits and waits for the smoke to emerge. As it clears, Akira's mech is completely down, but not destroyed as Iron Man and the rest of his suits shooting the mech with ease.

"You know there's something you lack if you're really me. You aren't technically a genius about you suits." Iron Man says in disbelief while shooting the mech again.

Akira is now finding a way to make his mech stand up and does so. As it stood up, he jumps as high as he could and proceeds to land at the suits of Iron Man.

Tony sees this as some of them started flying, but the others were crushed at the stomp.

Akira now uses his mech and shoots a giant beam in his chest and hits the suits, making them slowly decrease in numbers.

Akira started shooting the missiles again and hits the remaining Iron Man suits, leaving Tony all alone, fighting Akira.

"What's the matter Tony Stark. Not technically a genius?" Akira asks before, aiming a rocket punch at Tony.

This time, Iron Man let's himself get hit and impacts himself in a metal door as the hand of the Zephyrus Mech goes back to Akira.

"HAHAHAHA! Fall in the might of justice!" Akira says as a giant stomp suddenly shakes the whole area. Revealing that Iron Man is now in a new suit.

"You know you're not the only one with a giant mech Akira." Iron Man says, controlling his new big and buffed suit that is walking towards the arena.

"Say hello to the Hulkbuster!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
31.3K 505 5
Death fail to kill Puss in Boots after he learns his lesson but one day they meet each other again. Death then going back to find those who he take s...
535K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...