Transformers Short Story

By rsdfpsdfjsdf

Rose (Gold Line) is the daughter of Ratchet and Optimus. She was sent to earth during the war on Cybertron in... More

Character Match-ups + Other
Regular Day at Base
Downpour
Bumblebee's Talk
Creators
Cody's Proposal
Black Sheep
Paint Job
Slow Days
Evenings
Body Guards
Rescue
Blip on the Screen
Back to Earth
Battle Has No Rewards
Retirement
Humans?
Situation
Ultrajack
Rescue Academy
Sunstreaker
Wash Day
Beach Day
Memories
Old Friends
Sparkling Sitting
I Don't Like Sparklings
Sunny
Goodbye
One Life For Another
Hightide
Home
Date
Pool Day
Burying The Thorns
Good Morning
A Little On The Small Side
The First War
Look Who's Small Now
Take Your Kid To Work Day
Sentinel Prime
Live A Little
Meeting the Twins
Bloopers
Rapids
New Game Called Flirt
Explosives
Only For Emergencies
Megatron
Don't Wake The Monster
Sire's Sparklingsitting
Moments With The Big Three
Soaked
Laughter
Dagger
Military Ball
Iacon Medical Academy
The Letter
Day With Sire
Bad Words
Sparkterror
Match Made
Smokescreen
Day With The Creators
Snow
First Meeting To Now
The 13 Primes
CO And Hide
Blitzing Out
Bar Duo Tales
Block Party
The Fallen
Free At Last
Solarflare
You Have A What?
Proposal
The Commandant
The Battle For Iacon
Grandcreators
Never Forgive
Police Bot

Only Amica Endura

10 0 0
By rsdfpsdfjsdf

Drift watched his Amica Endura (old friend) slowly succumb to sleep. Her head rested on her arm as she peered unsteadily at her work, trying to read the passages but stumbling through them in the end. Drift glanced down at his pupils as they occupied themselves by cleaning weapons or reading passages from the techs they'd borrowed from a couple of weeks ago, visiting Rose's house with the rest of the group. Rose fluttered her eyes before suddenly straightening, stretching out her back muscles with a few pops; settling into the couch again. The majority of both teams were already in deep recharge or settling somewhere for the night, even Ratchet had left a goon ago with Optimus for a neglected berth; leaving just their company to take up the common area. Drift shifted from his meditative position and sauntered slowly over to his friend, watching as her head perked up to greet him. Drift stood, towering over her as she peered up at him with a smile, "You should recharge." Rose's smile turned away as she looked over her work with tired eyes, "I guess I should." She rose to her feet slowly, collecting her piles of paperwork and turning to head back to the private soldier hab-suits. She paused before reeling back to him, her eyes meeting his, "You should get some sleep too." Drift snorted but nodded his head anyway, "I will blossom." Rose raised her brows at the new nickname, seemingly mulling over her thoughts before tossing it over her shoulder as she started towards the barracks again, "Don't stay up to late, my knight." Drift's frame purred softly at her teasing tone before he stilled it with a sigh, "Goodnight Rose." Rose reached the doorway, smiling back at Dirft, her tone thoughtful, "Goodnight Drift." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 9 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...
252K 8.4K 161
"Don't be surprised, I will still rise!" - Before Agent Fowler, Jack, Miko, and Raf met the Autobots and saw what the Decepticons were capable of, th...
20.6K 695 16
| |"Perhaps it's not fate then, perhaps its merely coincidence."| | | |"I have lost everything, and yet, I have gained everything too."| | Toby Willi...
198K 6.8K 25
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." On the outside, Brenna Morgan is just your ordinary seventeen year old girl, but on the in...