color boy ᵇʸˡᵉʳ

By trinxbyler

-ˋˏ ༻ ʰᵃʷᵏⁱⁿˢ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ,ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ. ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇʸᵉʳˢ ᵒʳ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ ᵇᵒʸ, ʰᵃˢ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵉ... More

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒: 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜: 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒: 𝑭𝑨𝑽𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝑰𝑴 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑳?
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ: 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝑠𝑖𝑥:𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑁
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉:𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ:𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑼𝑻
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃:𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑯
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑼𝑷
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ:𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑺
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝒀

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬

251 7 102
By trinxbyler

On Tuesday Mike woke up earlier then he normally did. It was six fifty five. He rubbed his eyes and got up. He went to the bathroom and turned on the water. He put both of his hands under the water and splashed it onto his face. That most definitely woke him up. He shook his head and dried his face then brushed his teeth. He left the bathroom and went back to his room. He changed into some random clothes he found in his drawer and put on some shoes. He went downstairs and saw his mom.

"Hey Mike." She greeted, "Oh, hey." Mike responded. He got two eggo waffles and put them in the toaster. He decided he was gonna try and sit at the table with his family today. The waffles popped up after three minutes. He put them on a plate and graced syrup. Mike set the plate at the table and sat down. "You're sitting here for breakfast today?" His mom smiled. Mike nodded, "I haven't in a while." Mike spoke.

She nodded in agreement and went over to the fridge. She got milk for her son and placed the cup in front of him. "Thanks." Mike said. "Of course!" She replied. Ted came downstairs and saw Mike at the teacher and chuckled. He sat down and Karen placed a plate of food in front of him. "You finally sitting here, son?" He asked. "Yeah." Mike answered. He looked at his food and cut one of the waffles into a triangle.

Everyone else came downstairs at the table. They were surprised to see their brother at the table today sense he hasn't in two months. Mike finished eating before his family and left for school. He was on his phone most of the walk.

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫.

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐧

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭* 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫* 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐛𝐜 𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐫

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥-

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐛𝐚𝐛- 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐍?? 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐞𝐯𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐫, 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰*

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝.

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: NO WAIT MICHAEL SORRYY

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐎

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐛𝐜 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬.

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐧. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

Will walked up behind Mike and tapped his shoulder. Mike turned to Will, Jane was behind him. "Do not tackle me." Mike started. Will chuckled, "I'm not." Will responded. "Good." Mike said. "Why would he-" Jane started, "He threatened me." Mike stated. "Will!" Jane exclaimed. "Whatiee! He tried blocking me." Will shrugged. Jane shook her head. They all started to walk to school together.

Once they got there they went to their lockers. Jane looked at her brother, "Do you have to leave in the middle of the day?" Jane asked. "No, I have to leave in the middle of last period." Will answered. "Lucky!" Jane exclaimed. Will chuckled, "I like Mr. Day's class. He's funny, but I have to miss like twenty minutes of his class to go to a middle school." Will explained. "At least you can be in his class the whole time on and Monday's, Wednesday's." Jane said.

"Yea, you're right about that." Will closed his locker. Jane grabbed her book for class and closed it. "Byers twins!" Lucas exclaimed. The two turned around and smiled. "Hey sucks!" They both said. Will started to massage his thumb. "How are you on this fine morning?" Lucas asked. "Like a coin." Jane said. Will looked at her while Lucas tilted his head. "A coin?" Will narrowed his eyes.

"Yea." Jane nodded, "Okay then." Will shrugged. Lucas was still trying to figure out what she meant by a coin.

After third period Will sat on the bench near a locker and leaned his head back onto the wall. "Tired already, Byers?" Will heard, he glanced up and saw the grinning ravonette. "Just a little." Will pinched his fingers close together, leaving a small space. Mike chuckled and sat next to him, "Well, i'm gonna talk your ears off. Need you awake." Will lightly chuckled.

Mike crossed his ankles under the bench and looked over to the brunette and gave him trollis. Will looked at him and tilted his head, "Got them before I came here." Mike said. "Oh, thanks." Will gave him a smile. Mike nodded, "Dude, how do you fuck a giraffe with whipped cream?"

A kid walked past them while on the phone, Mike and Will looked at him and narrowed their eyes. Mike looked at Will before the two erupted into laughter. The laughter died down and the fourth period bell rung. The two went to their classes.

Will sat in his spot next to Diana, she smiled at him, "Hey Will." She greeted, "Hey Diana." Will took his english book and put it on his desk. She had hers out already. Mr. Fetch clapped his hands and the class looked at him, he was married to Mrs. Fetch who was Wills second period teacher.

"Alright, let's start this class!" Mr. Fetch exclaimed, Will took out a pencil and looked back up at the teacher. "Alright, can you all open up your books to page thirty seven and look up at the board. Will and Diana flipped to the page and looked up at the board. Diana leaned back in her chair.

She had a red slightly cropped shirt and black jeans with black shoes, she wasn't really the type to wear many bright colors unless it was white. The bottom of her hair was curled and she had a braid wrapped around her head. (stfu idk how that works- just search up 'junior bridesmaid hairstyles' on pintrest bc i have no idea how to describe that)

"Are you all on page thirty seven?" Mr. Fetch asked, the class answered yes and he started with his lesson. Will and Diana spoke to each other a few times during the class and laughed a bit to a joke she had made.

After class everyone ran out of the class and rushed to the cafeteria. Will and Diana took their time walking to class together while fixing their music playlist and recommending music to each other.

"Do you have die for you in yours?" Diana asked, Will nodded, "Yeah," Will answered. "Good, it's a good song." Diana looked over, "Agreed." Will responded. They both got to the lunchroom and went over to their tables.

Diana sat with Griffin, and three other kids Nathen, Layne, and Cara. Will just say with his sister and the party. "Byers!" Dustin exclaimed. "Hey Dustin!" Will sat down. "Where were you?" Jane asked, "Walked here with Diana and got distracted by music." Will answered.

"Oh! What music?" Jane asked, "A lot, here look." Will gave her his phone. Jane looked looked through the music, Max looked at Jane and examined her face, her eyes were a pretty carob brown and her cheeks were a slightly visible pink. Her lips were rouge pink and her hair was tucked behind her ear, giving Max a good look of her face.

She stopped looking at the girl next to her and looked at her hands that were picking at her nails under the table. Mike had noticed Max staring at Jane and raised his eyebrows when he saw her cheeks turns a crimson red.

Mike looked to the side furrowed his eyebrows, "Isn't she dating Will? Why'd she blush at Jane?" Mike thought, he shook his head and looked back at the table. "And that's how I got with your mom." Dustin intertwined his hands together into a ball and rested them on the table.

Lucas groaned in annoyance, "Dustin stop talking about my mom!" Lucas exclaimed, "No." He replied. Lucas covered his face with his hands and put his elbows on the table. (stfu.) Mike felt something on his shoulder, he looked up and saw Will leaning his head on his shoulder.

He quietly chuckled and looked back at the table, he didn't mind as he knew Will said he was tired just fifty minutes ago. He felt as if someone was staring in his direction so he lifted his head up once again and saw a girl staring at him and Will.

Angela. She's the school's popular girl, the party doesn't really care about her much because she leaves them alone because she's popular for bullying, and cheerleading.

She squinted at Will and sat down at the 'popular kids table' with Troy, James, and Aurora. (mb for telling y'all to stfu girlie was a lil grumpy. Also go back to the 'cast' chapter to know what aurora looks like)

Mike just had a puzzled look on his face, he then turned back to his friends. Will was still awake but he was watching his sister and 'girlfriend' talk.

Will, Jane and the party was in art class. Mrs. Marylin was painting with her students. They were supposed to paint a flower field. Dustin made the grass blue and Mike questioned it. The rest of them talked to each other from time to time during the class.

Diana was in pre-cal. Everyone had to be assigned different seats that had to last for the whole school year. "Diana P, you sit there." Mrs. Benson pointed to the table in the second row in the middle.

She went over to the table and sat in the chair, there was another chair and extra room at the table which meant someone was gonna be sitting next to her for the rest of the year.

"Aurora, sit next to Diana P." The teacher said. A blonde started walking over to the table Diana was at, she recognized her almost immediately. She was friends with the popular kids. She quietly signed and Aurora sat next to her. She put her bag on the floor, resting on the desk and looked at her hands.

Diana didn't really want to talk to her knowing who she was friends with even though she was going to be sitting with her every week.

Aurora looked over at her, "Uhm, hey." She gave a small but sweet smile. Diana looked over at the girl with sandy blonde hair next to her. "Hi." She responded. "Why is she talking to me?!" Diana thought. "Nice shirt." Aurora complemented. Diana perked up, "Oh, thanks. I like your bracelets." She pointed to the pink and orange bracelets on the others arm.

Auroras smile widened, "Thanks." Diana could've sworn she saw a faint blush appear on her face. "So uh, you're friends with Angela, Troy, and James, right?" Diana asked. "fuck why'd i ask that of bc course she is!" "Oh yeah, I am." She answered. "Cool." Diana muttered.

"Trevor sit with Aaron." The two heard. Aurora noticed the look on Diana's face, "I'm nothing like them though!" She was quick to add it. Diana looked back up, "Oh, alright." Diana smiled a bit.

The two started talking about their interest and they both had a lot in common. The class shortly after though so they had to stop talking for a bit but they spoke after pre-cal.

(time skip bc idgaf about Paigmore or whatever you wanna call that rn) In the middle of Mr. Days class Will walked over to his desk, Griffin furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Will get up and leave the classroom. He shrugged it off and continued to pay attention.

Will went over to his locker and opened it, he put his book in the locker and shut it before going to the principals office. He wasn't so tired anymore mostly because he put ice cold water on his face a few minutes prior.

He opened the door that said 'principals office' on it and closed it behind himself, "Hey Will, what can I do for you?" Mrs. Janel asked. "I'm volunteering at the lower school, like right now so I need to leave the school." Will explained.

"Oh! You're the first person to volunteer there! Here you go sweetheart." Mrs. Janel gave him a pass that could go around his neck.

"Thanks! See you tomorrow." Will grabbed his bag and took the pass before leaving the room. He left the school and took his phone at to try to find the directions to the middle school.

He eventually got to the school and pushed open the door and put his phone away. He went to the front office and knocked on it before he was let in.

"Hello, what're you here for?" The woman asked. "Volunteering." Will answered. "Oh! Okay let me show you where the class is!" She led him to a classroom and opened the door.

The kids that looked bored out of their mind looked at the door, "Hey children! This is Will, he will be having fun with you guys or teach you guys fun things! Bye!" She left the room.

Will waved at the middle schoolers. "Hi!" A girl came up to him. Will looked over at the blonde. "Hey!" Will replied. "I'm Daniela, our names are on the boards. Can we do something fun?" Daniela asked, "Yeah sure!" Will responded.
He took a quick look at the blackboard with all the kids names on it, (LOOK AT IT BC IT TOOK ME TEN MINUTES TO MAKE THATS SHIT.)

"What do you guys want to do?" Will asked and leaned on the wall. "Can we make paper cards?" A girl asked. "Yeah sure!" Will answered. She clapped her hands excitedly and got paper. She gave some to everyone including Will.

Will found markers and put them in the middle of the tables. The girl that suggested to make cards looked at him, "I'm Holly." She spoke. "Hey Holly." Will smiled, "His name is Ezra." Holly pointed at the boy next to her, he waved.

"Hey!" Will waved back at him. "Guys introduce yourself!" Holly exclaimed. They all looked from their papers, "I'm Idalia." "Elara."
"Valerie!" "I'm Elliot!" "Leo!" "Thea." "I'm Cyra!" "I'm Cyrus, Cyra's my younger sister." (I was abt to make those mfs twins or should I?)

"I'm Micah." "Cerian!" "Cool names!" Will grinned. They all said thanks and went back to their papers.

After thirty minutes everyone was at home from school, Will was still walking home. He was listening to music while walking.

Meanwhile at the Wheelers house, Holly opened the front door and closed it behind her. "Mike!" She shouted, she saw her older brother come downstairs. "Hm?" He looked at his sister. "I made you something at school." She gave the card to her brother.

(y'all got me making this shit for a book-) Mike smiled, "Thanks Hols!" Mike exclaimed. She nodded, "Can I use it now?" Mike asked. "Yeah!" She replied. Mike bent down a bit and hugged his sister. "I'm probably gonna use the shit out of this thing." Mike said pulling away.

"Mike!" She exclaimed. "You curse too!" Mike chuckled. "I do not!" She crossed her arms.
Mike put his hands up. She was about to go upstairs but hit her foot on the stairs, "Fuck!" She muttered. "Told you!" Mike exclaimed from the kitchen. "Yeah okay!" Holly replied. Mike laughed and got some water.

HIII I HAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT I PUT ON MUSIC AND I DIDNT HAVE IT ANYMOREEEEE SO IM HAPOY! alsoooo what do you h think of paigmore? also if you didn't see what i said go to the cast chapter to see what aurora looks like.

holly and mike in this chapter >>>

which ship name for them if you want
paigmore durora aiana
or anything 🤷🏽‍♀️

I like this chapter but the amount of time i spent on that fucking card just to not use it is unnecessary- anyways! i didn't go to sleep all night bc i made this chapter so uhh yee. i'm gonna make bring a girl is hungry- but i do not wanna get up. ALSOO I HAVE QUESTION-

khaki pants with white and red shirt and belt or blue cargos with black shirt?

i also want candy but we don't got none, just stinky fucki bc pretzels ! been listening to music for four hours- and they all were songs i liked even tho i'm not on a playlist- but imma go now anywho byereeeeee

trinxbyler
<3

-ˋˏ 2844 words ˎˊ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.5K 20
"𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥." ... "𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳...
41K 455 42
ⓄⓁⒹ ⓋⒺⓇⓈⒾⓄⓃ !⃝ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯�...
6.2K 92 15
𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚... 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚...
9.6K 143 25
ⓄⓁⒹ ⓋⒺⓇⓈⒾⓄⓃ !⃝ ❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪�...