Blake Riley - The Legendary S...

By Hotshot_gamer01

You are familiar with the stories and experiences of both Peter Quill and Blake Riley. But in this universe... More

Guardians of the Galaxy
Allies of Star-Lord
Star-Lord: Zero To Hero (Cast)
Chapter 1: The Orb
Chapter 2: The Misfits
Chapter 3: The Kyln

Character Bio

2K 19 4
By Hotshot_gamer01

Welcome everyone to a fun little spinoff where Blake Riley is Star-Lord in this particular universe. Time for y'all to get to know him a little bit in this chapter.

Name: Blake Riley

Alias: Star-Lord

(You guys can choose which mask he would be wearing)

(This is what he looks like under the mask. Yes, I have casted Bryan Dechart as Blake Riley Star-Lord).

Occupation: Ravager (former), Outlaw (former), Leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Powers & Abilities: Super Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Durability, Healing Factor, Heightened Senses, Teleportation, Lightning

Skills: Expert Combatant, Marksman, Tactician, Thief, Pilot, Multilingualism

Weaponry & Gadgets: Quad Blasters, Rift-Edge, Energy Bolas, Jet Boots, Plasma Sphere, Holo-Map Projector, Gravity Mine

Ship: The Metallica

(The main colors are black, red, blue, and a hint of gold)

Likes: Listening to music, helping people out, traveling the galaxy, his ship, his teammates, Ravager family.

Family:

Owen Riley (Father; Deceased)

Selina Riley (Mother; Deceased)

Stakar Ogord (Mentor, Father-Figure)

Kraglin (Brother-Figure)

That's it for this chapter. I'll make sure to include a look for Blake Riley's Star-Lord in this chapter soon!

Next will be the members of the Guardians of the Galaxy. I've already chosen Nebula, Kraglin, Loki, and Captain Marvel (Part-timer) I'll let you guys decided who should be the other members. See y'all next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 140 24
Mae wakes up in a parallel universe where Peter Quill has gone missing. She has zero experience with space and galaxy but she soon grows on the Guard...
418 17 8
River Quill and her brother Peter travelled the galaxy stealing things for money. Until one day they get caught with some new friends. One of them in...
12K 503 36
You are a marvel fan with basic and a little shitty life but everything changed when your favorite heroes found you at your worst. this is a story m...
474 24 11
🪐I don't own the characters or GOTG 🪐Content and Trigger Warnings are at the top of every one-shot with the symbol ⚠️ before each one 🪐Feel free t...