(OC x Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hot...

By BlueFir31234

He wakes up in Hell with no memory of what happened before he died and wonders if this is by mistake , chance... More

BIO
Chapter 1:Wake up!
Chapter 3: Hide or Intervene
Family Bio
Memory Chapter 1: 8 days before the incident
Chapter 4: A truth now told
Chapter 5: A job at IMP part 1
Memory Chapter 2: 7 days before the incident
Chapter 6: A job at IMP part 2
Chapter 7: A job at IMP part 3
Format
Information
Chapter 8: A job at IMP Part 4
Information
Memory Chapter 3: 6 days before the incident
Chapter 9: Regret
Chapter 10: A fated encounter
Chapter 11: Overlords
Chapter 12: The Pilot
Information
Information
A simple stanger? Part 1
Chapter 13: Murder Family
Fanart Post
A simple stranger? Part 2
Information
Chapter 14: Loo Loo Land
Fanart Post
Chapter 15: Unexpected Purge? Part 1
Information
Memory Chapter 4: 5 days before the incident
Fanart Post
Chapter 16: Unexpected Purge? Part 2
Information
Chapter 17: Unexpected Purge? Part 3 (Final)
Information
Information
Fanart Post
Chapter 18: Spring Broken (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Spring Broken (Part 2)

Chapter 2: New home

2.2K 33 15
By BlueFir31234

(A;N there will be a bit of a timeline in which the story takes place, mostly all of it happening before Charlie opens her Happy/Hazbin Hotel)

---

Imp City suburbs

The walk back to Ruby's home was a quiet one , though they did enjoy the company with each other if you'd ignore the other civilian imps and sinners, giving both of them strange looks. Some were eyeing Ruby and her dress , evil intentions running through their minds, but those thoughts were cut off when they saw who she was with. Lee stood at around 7 feet tall, now that he was dead, and combined with his looks, he definitely looked scary and intimidating to them. Some tried to keep a straight face without the thought of pissing themselves if Lee had ever looked their way. They quickly looked away, trying to mind their own business. Clearly, they were scared of him. They'd rather avert their eyes and keep their mouths shut than to have both sown shut by Lee should they try anything to Ruby.

Lee: so..

He began, trying to break the silent tension. All the attention was starting to make him uneasy. He just needed some time to rest and think things over. I mean, he just woke up in Hell with no memory of how he died, and here he was following the imp lady known as Ruby , who is willing to help him. Lee has definitely got to pay her back in some way.

Ruby: yes?

Lee: I don't wanna sound impatient or anything , but I was wondering how long it's gonna take to reach your home. I don't like the way they look at us , especially at you.

Ruby: don't worry , it's basically the everyday norm here in Hell. Folks here see Hell as an opportunity to divulge in all their sin when they never got to when they were still alive . They never bothered me unless I was at the wrong place at the wrong time , I just get lucky. This may sound funny , but I even pray to God hoping that me and my son are safe before we leave house and when we return home.

Lee's gonna have to make a mental note of that , just in case.

Ruby: so where were you born , what's your background before you died , if you don't mind me asking?

Lee: I grew up in Macon, Georgia. Same place my grandad , grandma and dad grew up in. I don't know what happened to my mother when I was a baby, so I was raised by my dad , aunt , grandad , uncle, and grandma. We owned a local medical store in the community, nice people. I remember this one guy named Doug. He was a wiz with technology , even designed the stores security system.

Ruby: you have a nice family , I bet that Doug was a great guy.

Lee: yeah... Doug is a great guy. Everyone in the community helps each other it's how we live in peace , but my grandad passed away at the age of 71 when I was 10 months old. Dad named me after him.

Ruby: and what was your grandpa's name?

Lee: (smiles under the mask) Lee Everett.

He said this with pride. His grandad was a history professor (A;N now we know why Lee jnr likes history) teaching at the University of Georgia after he retired from 9 years of military duty at the age of 56 , no one can stay young forever. Rumors say that he once took down an entire enemy base using a piece of glass and a meat cleaver , alone.

Ruby: oh...sorry for your loss.(*mentally facepalms herself for having to bring that topic up*)

Lee: no need to apologize but thanks anyway , old grandad may have been wise and old , but he could protect the store better than any guard dog ever could with his mighty cane as he called it.

Lee chuckles , he still remembers the hilarious beating he gave those robbers trying to steal from the store. Guess military training paid off in the end.

It was silent for a good minute before Ruby spoke up to change the topic , hoping not bring up anymore bad memories.

Ruby: oh look we're here already , time does pass fast when you're having fun.

The house(ignore the blue sky)

Lee: (guess I found another way to pay her back , I'll make sure to fix this place up)

They proceed to enter the house while Lee takes a good look around noticing how the house is a bit rundown , inside and outside. Definitely needs some repairing. Guess I got my work cut out for me Lee thought to himself.

Ruby: feel free to explore a little while I put AJ back in his cot. Don't want you getting lost now.(*smiles and turns back , walking to AJ's room which was also her room*)

Lee: alright , and thanks again Ruby.

He shouted making sure she heard him and softly enough so that AJ wouldn't wake up from across the hallway , she turns and says ,"no problem" before walking back to the room.

Lee: guess it's time to go exploring.

He says and continues to go to the bathroom first.

Lee: I'm glad I don't have to go to the bathroom right now. Still I wonder where's Ruby's husband , doesn't she have any relatives?

He then proceeds to look in the mirror getting a good look a himself , to say he was beyond shock would be an understatement.

1: he had a blue beaked goggled mask similar to a plague doctor

Lee: no wonder it hurt when AJ pulled.(taps the sharp end of the mask) how am I supposed to eat with this thing on. Hnngh , oww!

He tried to take the mask off but found it hard because it was actually part of his skin and skull. Punishment is eternal starvation huh? Lee says laughing a bit , he wanted to make some light out of this situation.

2: he was fully garbed in the outfit of a medieval plague doctor with a fedora/hat on his head.

Lee: (so that's how Ruby knew I was a doctor ).

Lee slightly tugs on his robes and as he figured , it was part of him. How was he gonna shower , go to the bathroom or even eat?

Lee: (how does this even make sense) It really shouldn't , this is Hell after all.

He says with a sigh.

Lee decided not to stay on the thought for too long and continued on to the kitchen.

Lee: she's struggling to provide for herself and her kid , now here I am , another...beak to feed?

He says the last part with slight guilt but shrugs it off and

continues to the living room

Lee: atleast she can keep herself occupied with TV if AJ falls asleep.

Continues to the spare bedroom.

Lee: this must be the spare bedroom Ruby mentioned.

Lee proceeded to sit down on the bed and contemplate over recent events

Lee: ok , so I wake up in Hell with no memory of how I died , asked Ruby for directions , put her baby back to sleep , took her up on her offer of giving me a place to stay and now I'm here in her house...in the spare room , that seems about right.

He sighs , if only he could remember everything, it would all make sense. Lee knew he must have been sent down here for a reason , he just needed to figure out what for.

Lee: maybe I should get some rest for now.(*inhales*)(*exhales*)(*lies down on the bed*)

However as Lee started to relax a bit , he got up in an instant and hid behind the door when he heard the sound of a door being kicked open and a loud voice scream out of nowhere.

???: it's time to pay up, b*tch!

Lee: (what is it now!? Can't I catch a break!?)

This didn't sound good , it sounded like trouble.

Boom! How'd you like this cliffhanger! Don't you worry though more chapters are coming up! If you hadn't guessed already I'm using a few references from TellTale Games : The Walking Dead season 1 to fill in the blanks of Lee's background , this is a male oc x story after all.
I'm in the process of writing another chapter.

Me writing future chapters be like:

So stay tuned!

Have a blessed day or night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 104 15
Many days of suffering people. Many days of endless fights. Many days of tortured souls. Many days of being dead. But what happens when a mistake is...
45.3K 1.1K 20
Y/N gets sent to hell after being killed by a hitman. He immediately finds out he has a purpose in hell and is sent to protect Charlie Morningstar
39K 885 35
Izuku wakes up in the hospital, not knowing what was going on. But then it all came back to him. There is some minor swearing in this story! Proceed...
45.6K 546 44
After Lord heisenbergs death at the hands of ethan winters he fell into hell