His Dark Side

De RahniaForever

Evelyn Carter is a lonely and self centered girl but the loneliness doesn't bother her, the helpless girl in... Mai multe

Prologue
Dark Stranger (1)
Thinking About Danger (2)
Stepping Into Darkness (3)
Dreams Don't Lie (4)
It Gets Harder (5)
I Knew You Were Trouble (6)
Sweet Temptations (7)
Distant Pleasures (8)
Shadowing Memories (9)
Unexplained Mistakes (10)
The House Of Horror (11)
His Torture - Part I (12)
His Torture - Part II (12)
Demons (13)
Dancing With Strangers (14)
Love That Kills (15)
Bad Blood (16)
Face Me (17)
Part II
Sleeping At Last (18)
Absolute (19)
New Faces (20)
Know You (21)
Sometimes I Wish (23)
Behind The Curtains (24)
Roots (25)
Lover Of Mine (26)
Judas kiss (27)
Where Life Ends (28)
Already Gone (29)
His Past (30)
Never Forget You(31)

Book Of Memory (22)

89 7 15
De RahniaForever

not edited!

And as the days passed I felt myself getting impatient but I didn't know what for. Eric had left yesterday morning and hadn't returned until now. I spent most of my time talking to Addison, reading or most importantly wondering about what was happening. Eric hadn't told me where he was going but I didn't think he's be gone for a night. I thought it would be better if I should stay in the room as him anymore because I was afraid of hurting him. I didn't want to tell him about what had happened but I was so confused that I thought I might have to.

Suddenly I heard a door open and I felt hope. I stashed away the book and ran out of my room. I saw Eric who was taking off his black leather jacket his hair carelessly windblown and he looked tired. He smiled at me warmly inviting me to hug him. I hugged him tight burying my face into his shoulders. I just wanted to cry ad tell him what had happened that I was afraid I has gone insane.

"Hey, love," he whispered pressing his lips to my hair. I recollected my thoughts and decided to act all normal so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"I missed you," I said as looked up at him, his body still pressed against mine.

"I'm sorry I was gone. I just got into all kinds of stuff," he said apologetically, slightly pouting.

I smiled at him inspecting him closely and secretly admired his beautiful eyes. I opened my mouth to reply but what interrupted by Addison who was now standing beside me.

"Eric where the hell have you been?" she asked in a frustrated tone. I watched her, amused and slightly confused by her tone. She wasn't hugging him or anything but she was looking worried even though she had told me it was nothing to worry about when Eric had gone.

"Hey Addison I missed you too," Eric said sarcastically.

He then, quickly kissed her cheek before releasing me. Addison face stretched into a smile and she punched him on his arm. I couldn't help feeling a little bit jealous. Addison offered to make coffee for all of us while Eric went to his room to freshen up.

After exchanging a few words with Addison in the kitchen, I went back to my room. Eric was just pulling over a black shirt over his head when I came in.

He smiled at me so that the sides of his mouth quirked up. I walked over to him putting my hands on his arms. Eric leaned forward to kiss me slipping his arms around my waist. My hands found their way to his wet from the bath hair. He smelled divine. My lips collided with his and he pulled me closer. He trailed soft kisses from my cheek down to my neck.

"How are you by the way?" he murmured.

"I'm okay I guess," I whispered opening my eyes. Eric was looking down at me intently examining my face.

"Is everything okay? You look stressed out. Didn't you sleep well the past few days?"

"Yeah everything's fine," I liked hoping he wouldn't suspect anything.

"And your leg?"

"It's better," I said trying to sound convincing. Eric kissed my forehead.

"Shane been around here?"

"Nope."

"He's leaving," he said solemnly.

I wasn't sure how I felt about Shane leaving. I wanted to go back home now that staying here didn't make sense but I didn't want to leave Eric. I loved him as a friend and he had helped me through a lot. I didn't know what I was supposed to do do here but I was happy as long as I was with Eric.

"He'll be here tomorrow I guess. You can meet him."

"Yeah okay."

I had to tell Shane what had happened.

-----------------

"So when are you leaving?" I asked Shane. We were in the kitchen and Eric was nowhere in sight. We had spent all of the day talking.

Shane was such good company and I knew I would miss him when he left. I wanted to ask him to take me with him but I didn't think Eric would let me. Addison had gone out for a walk with Eric and I had let them. I was too busy with Shane but I kept thinking about here they were and what they were doing.

"In a week so. I might visit in a day or two again to say good bye," he said in a even tone. He didn't seem sad about leaving. I wouldn't be sad if I were leaving too.

"Oh," I said tapping my fingers on the counter. Shane stood up from the chair and came closer to me. I watched him intently as he took my hands.

"Evelyn. There's something I want to say," he said softly looking into my eyes. I tried to push him away but I couldn't.

"What?"

"No matter what happens always remember that I am with you. I might not be in your life but I will always be in your heart," he said.

I was nervous a of a sudden and I didn't want to pull away. He was so close. I opened my mouth to say something but he shook his head.

"Let me speak. I don't want to leave you. I have loved you since the day I met you. Just do me this one favor," his voice was genuine. I found myself believing every word he was saying.

"Yeah anything."

"Please don't forget me. Think of me as a good friend if not anything else. I will always cherish the moments I've spent with you."

"Of course. Shane how could I ever forget you? I owe you so much," I said in a soft tone. I was trying to hold back tears.

"Did ever feel anything for me?" his eyes were full of hope.

"Shane when I first met you I felt this attraction towards you. You are the sweetest guy I have ever met. I don't know about now..," I said knowing I was sounding stupid.

"And I care about you. I always have. You were always with me," I smiled at him.

"Even when you were grumpy," he said. I laughed in spite of my urge to cry. Shane smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"You'll be happy with him. He loves you," he said in a convincing tone.

"I'll think about you every single day," I said secretly vowing to myself.

Shane bent down and before I knew what was going to happen he kissed me. His hand trailed up to my hair. My arms went limp and I found myself unable to respond to the sweet kiss.

I can't do this. 

With all my force I pushed Shane away. He was surprised but tried not to show it as a look of guilt crossed his face. He bit his lip.

"I'm sorry..," he said in a soft tone. I frowned at him.

"You should be," I said and then I slapped him.

I watched as Shane's expression changed all of a sudden. He looked down at the ground unable to meet my eyes. I covered my mouth with my hand my eyes wide open in surprise. I hadn't meant to so that. I was annoyed with him for kissing me without permission. He knew that I would be in trouble if Eric found out. Eric had told me to stay away from him and I had not paid attention. If Eric found out I was sure he wasn't going to be happy.

Shane turned away and made for the door.

"Oh my God...Shane," I called following him.

I heard the front door slam and flinched. Shane was ad and I knew it was my fault. He was being so nice and I could have expected him to kiss me. But it all had happened so fast.

Feeling stupid, I walked towards my room. I couldn't really tell Eric because I was sure he would be mad at me but he would find out sooner than later. He might even hit Shane sand I sure as ell didn't want a fight between them. I was afraid that Shane might not comeback now that I had humiliated him before he left.

I opened the door to the bed room, slowly. I suppressed the urge to run away when I saw him inside. I was sure I was hallucinating. My heart was pounding and my feet were numb. I stared at him, eyes wide open as he stood by the wall, his arms folded while he gazed at me. I blinked twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things. He looked so real that I was almost afraid. But he was dead.

"Derek?" I whispered still clutching the door handle. Derek smiled at me before taking a step in my direction. I backed away but the door shut close.

"Hello there, Evelyn. Miss me?" he asked in a menacing tone. I reached out for the door handle again.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he said as he saw me about to open the door.

"You're dead."

"Don't worry. I am dead. I'm sure neither of us will forget how you looked me in the eye, your first love and killed me. Brave eh?" he stated sarcastically.

"Are you a ghost?" I asked closing the door. I knew I might be making a mistake but I didn't care.

"Last time I checked I was still a ghost. Don't worry I won't touch you," his said softly.

"Why are you here?"

"Just to remind you a few things you've forgotten."He was speaking softly. He didn't look any different than he ever did.

"Tell me, Evelyn, are you feeling any different since you came back?"

"What do you mean?" I asked taking a step backwards. Derek smirked at me.

"Ever felt evil? Like hurting someone?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh really? How about you tell me what you felt when you hit Shane or pushed Addison or even tried to hurt Eric? Most of all the feeling when you killed me?"

I couldn't play dumb anymore. He knew about everything and I couldn't lie anymore.

"It's none of your business," I said firmly.

"So I'm right. No need to admit it your expression does it for you," he winked at me.

"What do you want?"

"Did you ever wonder why this is happening?"I shook my head.

Where is Eric?

"It's because he brought you back to life. He made a mistake for which you're suffering."

"What-"

"It's because he was selfish enough to bring you back even when he knew the consequences. It's because the only think stronger than his pride is his love for you."

"Do you mean this is permanent?"

"Of course, sweetheart. He did this for himself. He never thought what you would go through. Losing friends and killing people. I guess he didn't care."

"No but he didn't want me to die thinking he was the bad guy."

"He is the bad guy. If he's so loving towards you doesn't mean he doesn't have a dark side. It doesn't mean he isn't the villain."

"But he doesn't want to hurt me. That doesn't make him the bad guy."

"And all the other people he's cruel to?"

"He's not cruel!"

He chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Do you want to make it all stop?" he asked his eyes shining. I didn't know what to say."Before you kill the most important things in your life?"

"I couldn't kill!" I exclaimed knowing that it was a lie.

"You killed me. I'm sure you couldn't have done that before when you were just an innocent girl," he said taking a step in my direction.

"I'm not going to stop am I?"

"Nope," he replied shaking his head.

"Why do you want to help me? I killed you. Don't you want revenge?"

"No, no revenge. I just want to make sure you don't kill him."

"Kill Eric? I would never do that."

"You see he upset the balance of nature when he brought you back. He may seem okay but he's not. He knows what's going to happen at the end. This is your nature now. You want to hurt people."

"That's not true!"

"Yeah sure," he said sarcastically.

"Why do you care if I kill him? You're not his friend you never were."

"Oh we weren't enemies, my love. We just didn't get along that well. You'll be surprised to know what relation I had with him."

"What are you talking about?" I asked feeling curious.

"Anyway so there's just simple way to put things back to normal. You'll be at peace and Eric will be back doing what he does best while your other lover will eventually find a way to forget you."

"What-"

"Finish what he started. You're not going to stop. It's the only way, honey."

"Do you mean kill-" I asked my mouth wide open in shock.

I knew what he meant. There was no way other way to end this.

"What ends the best of things is death. I don't know if you want to do this. If you want this life. If you want to live but you need to understand. This is the only way."

"But he won't let me. You know that."

"Well if he doesn't then you do it yourself. After all he does have a heart but I'm sure he'll agree better late than ever."

"He wouldn't," I told him. My thoughts were scattered and I was finding it hard to stand. My legs had suddenly gone weak.

"My brother has a darker side that no one's ever seen except perhaps the ones he has killed. I know him better than anyone else. You might want to be careful."

My brother?

"But-"

"You only saw my way of torturing people. You can't even imagine his ways."He smiled wickedly as I opened my mouth to say something.

"Goodbye, Evelyn."

There was a blinding light which almost blinded me. I groaned falling to the ground. I kept my hands over my eyes as I felt tears threatening to fall over.

I was going to die....again.

Derek had made it clear in his way that the only way to end this irresistible urge inside me to hurt wasn't going to go away. It ripped me apart from the inside knowing I couldn't control it. I hated myself for hurting Shane. I could have done the same to Eric. The thought made me shudder. I had to stop this and there was only one way even if it meant killing myself.

I got up from the floor and headed towards the door. I was furious at Eric for lying to me. And I was even more curious at the term 'brother' Derek used for Eric.

"Eric!" I shouted as I opened the door. It felt like my head would burst.

"Eric!" I said angrily as I spotted him in the kitchen. He was drinking.

"What's the rush?" he asked frowning as I came towards him.

"You lied to me!" I said gritting my teeth. I couldn't let my temper get in the way. Eric watched me then went back to taking a sip. I snatched the glass away from his hand.

"What is wrong with you?" he asked reaching out for his glass. I threw the glass away. Seconds later I heard a crashing sound of glass breaking.

"You lied. You didn't tell me!"I was standing in front of him. His expression was one of surprise.

"Didn't know you had such a temper," he smirked at me.

"Stop acting like that! You didn't tell me I would become this way. I feel so stupid. I couldn't control it. And you forgave me because you knew it. It was me who did it."

"You couldn't help it."

"But you could have told me! Why do you keep secrets? Did you think I would not find out?" I asked folding my arms.

"Who told you?"

"Your brother," I said firmly. Eric looked at me for a while. He knew that I knew.

"My brother is dead," he replied in a grim tone.

"Yeah I killed him. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked gripping his shirt.

"There was no point in telling you. Besides nothing can be done. This is the consequence of bringing you back. You can't help it. It's my fault."

"Can't I stop it?"

"No. I upset the balance of nature when I brought you back to life. This can't be stopped. It's my fault, yes I was selfish enough to do this when I knew what was going to happen."

"That is no excuse. I feel like an idiot. You need to stop hiding things from me. What's more?"

"I wasn't hiding things. I just didn't want you to....know."

"Why? Did you think I would hate you or try to kill myself?"

"Don't be stupid you can never hate me. You love me," he said with a hint of tease in his voice.

"Maybe that's the problem then."

Eric's expression changed all of a sudden.

"Yes of course blame me for not telling you. Nothing can be done. so go ahead do what you want."

"What do you mean do what I want?"

"You thought I wouldn't find out you kissed Shane?" he asked his expression dark. My mouth fell open.

Uh-oh.

"I didn't mean to," I said looking away.

"Yeah right whatever. So since when did Derek start visiting you from the dead?"

"I only saw him today. He told me everything. But I'm suspicious how you failed to mention he was your brother."

"Step brother. But brother all the same. My father had an affair. He left my mother after I was born and went to Earth. My mother died five years later and so did my father after a while. Derek had powers just like me and my father. He found out about this place."

"So you two weren't close?"

"We were okay he was my brother. After all family is the strongest bond."

"Why did you let me kill him?"

"I couldn't have stopped you. Your evilness wouldn't let me."

"That's not possible. I don't believe you."

"Okay fine he asked me not to interfere. He wanted to die."

"I don't understand. Why?"

"Because he get guilty for hurting all those people. For hurting you. He wanted to rest in peace."

"But why did you let him get his way?"

"Because sometimes you have to let people go. And I figured I had to. It was what he wanted."

"So do you see him?"

"Sometimes when I want to."

"So that's why you were on his side? Because he was your brother."

"Maybe."

"You're the older brother?"

"Yep."

"Why did you never tell me?"

"Because then you would never have trusted me."

"You want me to believe you're not like your brother?"

"No I don't. Because I am."

"He said so."

"He's been giving information. Very smart." He rolled his eyes.

"Dont be an ass about it."I said as I turned away.

I stomped out of the kitchen. Addison didn't seem to be anywhere. I didn't know if anyone heard me. I still hadn't mentioned the most important part to him. I had to tell Shane first.

"Hey Evelyn! Come back and clean this mess!" I heard Eric shout as I was about to open the front door. I groaned loud enough for him to hear. I ran a hand through my hair. Taking a deep breath, I made my way over to the kitchen. Eric laughed when he saw me.

"Shut up." I bent down over the broken glass pieces. I started collecting them trying to avoid Eric.

"Be careful. You don't wanna cut your hand," he said softly. Bending down, he took the pieces from my hand.

"I can do it," I said reaching out for the other pieces.

"Okay, I should have told you."

"Are you apologizing?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes," he replied slowly.

"You're gonna have to do a lot better than that," I said.

"Well sometimes I say things I don't mean."

"I didn't mean what I said back you know?"

"I know."

"Do you think I can live like this?" I asked suddenly changing the subject.

"You could learn to control it."

"No I can't."

"Well then I'm not letting you go so deal with it," he said getting up.

"Did you think I could deal with this when you brought me back?"

"Yes you're the strongest person I know," he said putting away the glass pieces on the table.

"But maybe I can't do this," I said rubbing my forehead.

"This is all my fault and I don't know what to do. Do you think I should have let you die?"

"Yes. I don't know."Eric sighed putting his hands on my shoulders. I could understand how he felt. I didn't know what to do.

"You know....," he started to say. I heard a swooshing sound behind me. Eric looked behind my shoulder, his lips turning up into a smirk. I turned my head to see a flash of purple.

"Oh hi Jules, come on in," Eric said letting go off my shoulders.

Jules was wearing a purple dress as always looking beautiful. She smiled warmly at me before entering the kitchen.

"This place is the same since I last saw it. I'm surprised you're still here," she said sarcastically.

"Oh I'm glad to hear you're jealous."

"Oh don't flatter yourself. You better apologize," she said folding her arms around her chest.

"Did you just say apologize? Because if you did you can go back wherever you came from," he said pouring out a glass of wine.

"Okay I think I'll pass out on the apology thingy. Hi, Evelyn. How are you holding up?" she asked turning her attention to me.

"I'm fine, I guess," I said weakly.

"So what brings you here, Jules?"Eric asked offering her a glass of wine.

"I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. Your brother was very crafty," she said hesitantly.

"You dare say anything about him-"

"No I won't. He was always nice to me so I won't say anything bad," she replied smiling.

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you unless you tell me why you're really here," he said taking a sip from his glass.

"Okay. I'm here to tell Evelyn about her past. I thought you'd need help doing that."

"Oh no," he said shaking his head. I stared at him.

"What? My past?"I asked surprised.

"Well let's sit down and talk shall we?" she said sitting down on a chair. Eric frowned at her before sitting down opposite to her. I watched both of them.

"Do you need an invitation? What are you staring at? Sit down," he said sarcastically. I sat down hesitantly.

"I think you'd better start," Jules told Eric. He nodded his head before turning to me.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear. I didn't know it would be good or bad. Eric watched me for a moment, his eyes intense.

"Well you see most of the people don't really believe in past lives. But some do and those some people know that finding about your past lives can be disturbing." He was saying each word slowly and clearly. I looked into his eyes taking in each word. He continued.

" Enemies in past lives can be friends in this life and vice versa. Universe has it's plan set out for people. People are born and then they die. Almost all of them never know they had a past life and those who do never find anything about them. That's because very people meet anyone who was in their past life."

" But sometimes due to as people like to call it fate some people do interact with the people in their past lives. And you've done the same." it was Jules who had spoken.

"When I first met you. I immediately realized I had some sort of relation with you in the past life and I'm sure you felt it too. I knew that whatever happened in our past lives was supposed to stay in the past. But the way you died in your past life was the only reason fate, I don't why wanted us to meet again. I know this is shocking. Most people would never even feel anything but we both did," Eric said. It was shocking but I had figured out most of it already.

"I was born in this place so I belonged here and you didn't but I knew you had some sort of connection with this place too so I wanted you to leave. I didn't want you to find out. But you refused," he said in a toneless voice.

"I found out about your past life soon enough. I didn't want to tell you. Jules even tried to warn you and in her own way she was right. I can't blame her for that," he said turning his head to smirk at Jules. She smiled back leaning forward. She spoke this time.

"Anyway about a century ago there was this girl in the dark dimension. She was happy and I'm sure this place wasn't as bad then as it is now. She lived all her life in this place and at the age of twenty one she met the love of her life."She took a deep breath before continuing. Eric's face was emotionless.

"He was a good person but he couldn't ever keep her happy. He had his own interests and he loved her in his own way but it wasn't enough for her. One day he left her all alone promising to come back someday. He never told her the reason and she never found out."

"He didn't come back?" I asked curiously.

"No he did but she died. She killed herself because she couldn't live without him. He was selfish but what she didn't know was that the day she killed herself was the day he came back for her leaving everything behind."

"He knew he had made a mistake but he couldn't do anything. No body knows what happened to him. He left the dimension."She leaned back against the chair.

"He died after a month," Eric put in.

"How?" I asked in a light voice.

"In a deadly fight."

"Oh," I replied staring down at my lap.

"And I think you already know who those two people were."

"Me and you?" Eric nodded his head.

"And Shane?"

"He was a friend of yours in your past life," Jules said.

"So I think that explains the picture and your vision, the carving of the initials. The grave with your name on it. Everything," Eric said getting up. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"How did she die?" I asked as Jules got up.

"Jumped off a cliff," he said putting down his glass. He stood up and strolled towards the door. I watched him.

"That makes sense. But I've died in this life too does that mean-"

"No you still have this life. You can do what ever you want with it," he said turning to leave the kitchen.

"And Jules you can stay here for as long as you want. Just don't touch anything," he said before disappearing out of the door.

"So how do you feel about all this?" Jules asked standing against the counter. It was only me and Jules now. I wasn't really afraid of her. I thought she had a good heart even though I wondered why she was evil in my dreams. Dreams aren't real.

"I don't know. It's okay I guess," I mumbled.

"Eric doesn't know why he left you in his past life so don't be hard on him," she said softly.

"No I won't," I smiled at her.

"So when did you guys start hanging around? I thought he hated you?" I asked. It was weird.

"Well I helped him find out about your past life. He couldn't be mad at me. He owes me that much," she said grinning at me.

"Oh," I said tapping my fingers against the table. I didn't really like her being around Eric and all but I just gave her a weak smile.

"You do know that Eric is different from Shane," she said. I guess she knew about Shane liking me. I looked at her questioningly.

"Shane is a good person. He'll always be good for you but Eric....," she said pausing for a second. She was right about Shane.

"Eric is different. He loves you in his own way. He makes you question life doesn't he?" she asked thoughtfully.

"He just consumes me. When I'm with him I feel different," I breathed. I didn't know if I should be sharing this with her.

"You make Eric a better person. You change him more than you will ever know," she replied smiling slightly. I couldn't help feeling happy.

"Eric is either the best for you or the worst," she said. I nodded my head confuse a bit but it did make sense.

"You do know it's the only way?" she asked all of a sudden. I watched her confused at her weird question.

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

"The only way to stop this is death. Eric knows but he won't agree. I know everything. All you have to do is convince him," she said looking into my eyes. I nodded my head.

"Okay well I'll be going then. I'm really sorry about what happened to you."

In a flash, Jules disappeared. I almost jumped out of my chair. I let out a long sigh fighting back tears. I got up and poured myself a glass of water.

I has to do this. I had to kill myself. I could commit suicide but I didn't want to hurt Eric. I didn't want kill him. I shivered every time I thought about how I tree to kill him; tried to stab him in the heart. I hadn't meant to but I couldn't forget the desire I felt to kill him and it wasn't revenge. I realized I would have to have to ask Shane to convince Eric. I didn't know how Eric would react to it and I was worried he might try to kill Shane for suggesting it.

I wiped away the few tears that were hanging on my lids. I had to come clean to Eric about what happened with Shane. I took slow and small steps towards my room. I wished Eric would be inside. Addison was no where in sight but I didn't have time to worry about her. I opened the door slowly. Eric was sitting on the bed, a box in front of him.

"Hey," I said softly closing the door behind me. Eric looked up at me and smiled.

Maybe he's not mad at me.

"Hi," he said, his eyes shining with affection.

"Listen I-" I started to say as I moved towards him.

"No, sit down, I want to show you something."

I sat down beside him, my eyes falling on to the deep blue box in hands.

"I want you to keep this," he said opening the box slowly. Inside was a beautiful pendant, it had a silver chain with a ruby carved in the shape of heart.

"It's yours now."

"What? Where did you get it? It's so beautiful," I whispered, fingering the necklace.

"Let's just say it belonged to someone special. I want you to have it now. Let me," he said motioning towards my neck. I lifted my hair up so Eric clasped the necklace around my neck in a swift move.

"Thank you," I said managing a smile.

"You're welcome."He stroked my hair softly watching me intently.

"Listen, I didn't really mean to kiss Shane. It happened and I'm sorry. I punched him in the face after that," I said feeling embarrassed.

"Ouch. Well don't worry I'll ask him to come over if you wanna apologize," he said sarcastically.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked shocked.

"Nope. I know it was a mistake," he said his face expressionless.

"You know Derek said you had a dark side. Do you think I should believe that?" I wanted to come clean with him.

"If you want to."

"Is there a side to you I haven't seen?"

"You would hate me forever if I answer that question," he replied slowly. He watched me for an intense second before caressing my cheeks with his fingers. I placed my hand over his as he leaned forward to kiss me.

What am I going to do?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.9K 559 35
"You were born a Vampire Hunter. You were trained one and above all, you got some freaky spell on you that binds you to the Vampire princess. And sti...
IN-ESCAPABLE De -Pie-chan-

Polițiste / Thriller

251 3 15
Evelyn just wanted to spend a memorable new year's eve with her boyfriend but he gave her a cold shoulder on such a special day. She was left heart b...
261 40 30
"You killed him!" Savanna shrieks. "I had no choice!" "Yes, you did! You didn't have to pull the trigger!" Savanna shrieks again. "He's dangerous...
691K 26.8K 43
(COMPLETED STORY) It's Rose Adam's senior year of highschool, and she just moved to a suburban town known as Blakeson Canyons. As every trouble in he...