TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

Od santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... Viac

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

59. I m sorry Sunny

2.9K 460 61
Od santhiyasuresh

She stood there in tears and he walked into their room, slipping into the bed, he cuddled his princess and aashu opened her eyes slightly and smiled seeing her Papa,she lay on his stomach and he held her securely.

He waited for teju to come and sleep, but she didn't come even after an hour and he couldn't sleep without her. 

Karan pov " what is she doing there, itni der dand mei kya kar rahe hai, pagal hogaye kya.. She will get sick if she stays there longer, Kya karu meri stubborn biwi ko.. Jake dhekti hu "

He placed aashu down and placed pillow beside her, then moved to the balcony to see her sitting in a corner and crying with her head between folded kneed , he felt bad seeing her like that. He was hurt by her words but more than that her tears hurt him. He bent to his knees infront of her and touched her head, she looked up at him with teary eyes and he nodded no wiping her tears.

Karan " y r u crying like this, mei mangaye na tere baat "

Teju cried more " sunnyyyyy, sunnnyyyyy"

She weeped and he nodded no, embraced her and she sobbed more.

Karan " bas bas kya hua jaan, aap aise kyu roh raheho.. Bas bacha.."

Teju " I m sorryyy, I m.. I am... "

She started breathing heavily and he picked her up immediately taking her to their swing...

Karan sat on the swing with her in his arms and her sobbing is making it difficult for her breathing which is scaring the hell of him.

Karan " teju stop crying baby.. It's okay, I m not angry, I m not angry Bby, calm down, please stop crying, u r scaring me teju, please breath, calm down ,please mereliye.. Calm down..breath in, breath out.. Please breath "

He signalled her to take deep breath and she did the same and after few minutes, her breath turn normal, he hugged her tightly, he was so scared to see her like that, she hugged him back and they soak in each other embrace. 

She pulled back and looking at his face, again tears welled up in the eyes of hers, she was struggling to keep her emotions down, he was just looking at her. However he wanted, he couldn't ignore the voices in his ears which was resonating her words. 

He cupped her cheeks " Did u really felt like that?  Did I really made u feel like that, teju, u r her mother, how can I snatch the rights of yours from her, I never intend to do that. Teju, I m possessive for her, not just her, u know I m shamelessly possesive for you too, I can't be away from u two and u know that right. I have kept her under my eyes all the while for this 3 years and suddenly when u told me she should be admitted to school, I felt like, she is growing up so fast, I want my princess to be myself, I want to keep her with me, I know she need to start talking with her peer groups  but mei kya karungi uski bina.. All these were running in my mind, but never for once I thought that only I will decide for her and you don't have any rights on her. You really thought that I would think like that, Hell no, if someone have more rights on her, then it's you, you have all rights on her more than me.. I failed in making u believe me "  he pulled his hands back and looked down as a lone tear dropped from his eyes.

She nodded no vigorously and cupped his cheeks " I m sorry, it was my mistake, I am really sorry. I don't know what got into me, I m sorry sunny , you never made me feel like that, trust me I know u always given me importance when it's related to her, it's just so many things running in my mind and I just blurted.. I m sorry, I m really sorry, I hurt you sunny, I m feeling terrible now please forgive me.. I m really sorry "

She looked down as she cried more and he pulled her chin up " did something happened, did anyone told u anything "

She looked down and he knew something happened. He made her look again " Remember, u r the one who says that we should never hide anything from each other, u need to tell me now teja to know what's wrong"

Teju walked down with aashu to their play area in apartment, aashu started playing around and teju sat down in a table.

An old lady came and sat beside her, she looked at teju and greeted her and teju replied back.

Teju " hello aunty " ,smiled at her and they were exchanging few words.

Old lady " aashvi kitni saal hai, kab school pe dalrehe ho"

Teju chuckled " she is going to be 3 years aunty. School, sochna hai ,need to talk to sunny I mean karan, he must have some plan for her "

Old lady chuckled sarcastically " He may have plan, what's ur plan, it's a mother responsiblity to look after these things "

Teju " no aunty, she is so small and he wouldn't agree that easily to put her in school "

Old lady " tu hi maa haina iski, har baar karan nahi decide karega sab. You should also do something. Dusron ki bache pe haq jatate ho, apne bhi dheko phele "

She walked away saying this sarcastically and teju felt very bad, she never imposed any rights on Tara, it's just pure love. With aashvi, karan always decide the best for her and he wouldn't think of anything less for her. But she was in a dilemma now, did she really left everything on karan, she is a mother, she needs to be equally responsible. That's when she decided to talk to karan about this. 

He sighed listening her and he knows this is not the only thing but didn't ask further. He understood her side also now.

Karan " okay now answer me, did I ever stopped you from something related to aashvi "

She nodded no, karan '' I need words "

Teju " no sunny "

Karan " Isn't it always US when its related to her?  "

Teju " yes, it's always US"

Karan " you r her mother teju, I was very hurt when u said you didn't feel like having any rights on her, do you know the meaning of it, u meant I m snatching you from her, I m not allowing u to take any decisions. Kya mei itni buri hu "

Teja nodded no " sunny please don't say like that, mei hi pagal hu, gadhi hu, kuch bhi boldiya, I m really sorry sunny. Please forgive me "

Karan saw she was about to cry again and her eyes were full of guilt,  she is regretting it and he knew it was the reflex of that incident.

Teju "sunny, please talk to me, don't be upset on me. I can't bear ur silence, I am sorry, sachi sorry, khaan pakad ke sorry , I will even do sit-ups "

Karan " do "

Her eyes went wide and he smiled inwardly " kyaa dhekraheho, do it "

She saw he was serious and dropped down from him, she started doing and after sometime she acted like its paining and he smiled at little, she saw his smile and knew he was not angry on her now..

Teju " Sunny it's paining... Maanjaaaa naa Bby "

He looked at her and she showed her puppy face which melted him and he pulled her and she fell directly over his lap.

She cupped his cheeks and closed the distance between them, placing her lips on his, he teased her by not touching her and she pulled his hands and kept them on her waist and bite his lips making him groan and he grabbed her waist and they kissed each other like there is no tomorrow.

They pulled back and panted heavily, her eyes turned dark and he smirked seeing her all turned on with her messy hairs and swollen lips. She looked at him, a smirk formed her lips and she slide her hands inside his shirt and pinched his abs making him wince.

Karan " oh Teri, kya karahe ha "

He closed his eyes as her hand wandered everywhere on his body and she bent to his ears " How dare u to call me tejasswi, haan .."

Karan teasingly " haan to that's your name na "

She bite his earlobe and he immediately pulled her closer " don't to this tejuuu "

She let her lips sway from his earlobe to his jaw and near to his lips " What's my name sunny "

She whispered right near his lips and he shivered, he wanted to punish that lips which is created a havoc in him now. She bite his cheeks and he groaned

Karan " laddoo "

She smiled hearing him and pulled back, he opened his eyes missing her touch and she smirked at him.

Teju grabbed his cheeks " Remember, it's always laddooo or tejuuu,  dare u call me tejasswi "

He chuckled " agar bulaya toh kya karogi "

She turned serious " I don't like when u call me tejasswi, it make me feel worst. I know it's my name, I know people call me that but u don't, sunny I feel good and happy when u call me with endearing terms, sunny and laddoo are my zone, this tejasswi is for strangers, not for u my world "

Karan cupped her cheeks " Sorry laddoo "

She smiled widely hearing him and he pecked her lips. They both hugged each other and he felt like she is a grown up aashvi, no changes at all except she is 5"3"

Teju " make love to me sunny "

She whispered on his hears and he immediately picked her up in his arms.

Karan " Your wish, my command Queen"

They both made their way to another room as their princess is sleeping in theirs.

The night witness their extreme passionate love making and their screams of sunny and laddoo within 4 walls till the dawn. They moved to their room and freshnup, teju moved towards aashvi and kissed her forehead. Karan came back and he cuddled both of them and they drifted to sleep.

We r not going to sleep without solving our fights.. That's a rule for our relationship.. 

Somethings never change, never ever:)

The next morning they woke up around 8 and aashvi was already up and she was out with her grandparents.

Teju woke up and she saw him sleeping cutely like a baby and their wild romance came into her mind and she blushed. He opened his eyes slowly and saw her red cheeks, he bite them " subha Subha ye lal kyu "

She blushed more when she saw her nail scratches on his shoulder and marks on his neck and chest.  He smirked and slide her hairs behind.

Karan " let me look at my artwork on u, like the way u r admiring "

She blushed more and slapped his arms and he laughed. He pulled her closer and nuzzle his nose with hers making her breath harder. 

Karan " Stop seducing me "

She looked at him wide eyes with frown , in her hoarse voice " when did I do that sunny "

Karan " You don't need to do anything, just you are enough, the way u look at me with those eyes and the lashes touching ur cheeks are enough. The way this lips spell my name is enough, the way ur body react when I m this close is enough, this is the best art of seduction "

She shivered with his words and he is seducing her now, this is real seduction.

Karan " are u sore? "

She looked at him, his hooded eyes made her nod no and he picked her up " Let's have shower togther "

She blushed knowing its not just a shower for sure..

Rather it's them showering love on each other :

......................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope u guys like this chapter. Please share ur views. 

There are few people who are ready to poke their nose on our life, not minding their own business, if we give them rights to affect us then its us who is going to be at bad side, not them. So let them say whatever they want, we will do our work.

Thank you

Santhiya Suresh

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

306K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
120K 12K 48
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...
66.9K 4.8K 28
khud padh lo yaar😶
205K 17.1K 67
a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have written for them.. Story cover by @sahni_...