๐“๐Ÿ๐Œ๐„, โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

Por lovedchloee

๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—… ๐—‚๐—, ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข, ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ, ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค, ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ, ๐–ฅ ๐–ฑ ๐–จ ๐˜Œ ๐˜• ๐˜‹ ๐˜š โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ, ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—‡ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง, ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–พ๐— ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‹ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ, ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ, ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข โž.
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—ƒ๐–บ ๐˜ท๐˜ถ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ, ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง, ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐˜ต๐˜ฉ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ, ๐–ซ๐–จ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜š โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ, ๐—‹๐–พ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช, ๐—๐—Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ต โž .

'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง, ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต โž .

3K 116 58
Por lovedchloee

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞

  𝑪𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬, stepped aside as notti opened the gate to the park, unlatching the top as it swung open, he moved to the side allowing her to go in first. she loved the park it was a way for her to escape reality — but she mainly came at night & alone. "they finally added new mulch that shit was giving tired" notti called out, as they walked into the playing fields.

  "you come here often?" she asked walking directly beside him, notti tilted his head to the side "whenever I can, usually just to smoke or get my mind off shit. you come here?" he asked while looking down at her.

  culture softly nodded her head while she continued looking down, "yup, it's my getaway" she smiled thinking of the countless hours shes spent here, "oh word, get away from what?" he asked curious. she twisted her lips to the side debating if she wanted to tell him.

   she looked up to face him seeing he was already looking at her, "reality" she simply said as he nodded his head. he didn't have a total idea on what she meant but he could figure, they had similarities.

  "feel you, but I know a better spot for that" he said as she raised her eyebrow up at him, basically telling him to continue — notti preferred going to the studio turning his thoughts into songs, "the stu, it might help" he stated.

culture shrugged her shoulders, she didn't care much for making music she'd rather listen to it and let her thoughts drain away, it was a coping mechanism for her.

  "i'm not a rapper notti" she put forth in which he just laughed at the girl, shaking his head. "you don't have to be able to rap to make music, you can sing" he laughed, in which she could sing but she'd never do it infront of someone else rather then her bestfriend's.

  she turned around as she just nodded her head, they continued their walk towards the swing-set which was by far culture's favorite object at the park. she sat on the middle one as notti took his spot on the left one beside her.

  they kicked their legs back and forth boosting them into the air, she was a bit faster since she had the advantage of wearing sweats & he had on jeans. "dang you're going high" he babbled as she swung past him.

  "kick your feet faster" she said slightly leaning her head back as she went forward, he did as he said which didn't help as much but he definitely went higher then before. she let out a smile at the fact he tried.

  once she got to the desired speed she stopped kicking letting the swing take over, she turned to face notti who was doing the same. culture held onto the chains tighter as she planned when she was going to jump.

  "lets see who can jump the farthest" she called out turning her head to face him, he gave her a strikingly look as he loosened his grip on the chains, "alright count to three" he replied, as she turned her head.

  " one .. two .. 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬" she shouted.

  they both jumped with notti landing further then her which made a frown appear across her face, "you damn near launched yourself" she said as she began walking towards him notti only laughed seeing her pouty face. "your the one who challenged me" he shrugged as she playfully rolled her eyes.

  she looked towards the monkey bars, walking towards them with no warning — he followed after her seeing as she stepped on the ladder to reach them, she latched onto the bar and swung forward to the other one with no effort.

  he was amazed they usually hurt his palms giving off a vivid stinging sensation, she finished and gave off a bright small — notti was found of her smile it showed off her straight whites perfectly, & she thought the same about his.

  "show off" he dragged with a bright smile showing his perfect teeth, she raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders. "what you can't do monkeybars?" she gaped as he mugged her, giving her the answer to her question. "your joking" culture laughed.

   he flipped her off which made her drop her smile and quickly returning the same finger, "that shit dead be hurting, be havin' my shit geekin" he rebottled justifing onto why he didn't like the monkeybars. "just get a good grip, wait type pause" she laughed seeing her words came off the wrong way.

  "you you onnat dumb shit, i won't even thinking like that til you said sum. gangsta"  he called out pointing his finger at her as she silently waved the boy off, she went down from the platform sitting on the step. "boy shut up, i don't do that" she said with a straight face.

  he somewhat didn't believed her, but she was in a two year relationship past this so he wouldn't put it pass her to not be innocent — but it was none of his business to be worried about what she took place in.

  "heard you, lets go sit at the picnic tables" he suggested as she stood up from her spot, following him towards the row of the wooden tables and bench he sat down as she sat vertically from him.

  she folded her hands and placed them ontop of the table as he copied her, "so you going to tell me about yourself now?" he asked referring back to their last conversation they had. "i might, but wouldn't it be better for you to find out yourself?" culture queried.

   "and how am i supposed to do that, we dont even hang out unless dotty's here" he shook his head knowing her answer wasnt going to change despite his reasoning, she stood on her words. "tought isnt it?" she shrugged with a cheesy smile, which made him suck his teeth.

  "you're stubborn" he dragged with a small scoff she perked her eyebrows up at him and shook her head that wasn't the word she'd use to describe her, "telling someone who you are can be totally different then you finding out who they are build your own perspective" she replied making notti understand where she was coming from, he liked that idea.

   nodding his head he examined the girl taking the time to study her face, they've never hung out one of one before besides the interaction they had in her kitchen in which he wouldn't forget.

  "from what I know I can tell your different" he replied shortly not thinking twice about what he said culture laughed, she didn't know how the boy meant it but she took it as a compliment. "how so?" she said, making him think about his response.

   "your yourself, and you speak your mind regarding how you feel" he spoke as she folded in her bottom lip nodding her head at his words, she's always been told she was different from most girls. but she only heard that from jahkye. "and, most of all you keep to yourself but you're out there if that makes sense" he added.

  she held in her smile as she just listened to the flow of his voice, "yeah, but how could you figure all that out within the last times we've hung-out?" culture asked as she looked at him in which he rested his chin in his palm.

  "you were always around, even if i didn't acknowledge you" he smiled, which was true culture was always around with notti hung with her brother but she wasn't alone she had jahkye which meant there was no need for any of the boys to speak to her. "so you pay attention, noted" she laughed softly.

   "of course, you're tempting culture" he gaped before lowering his head, "you think so?" she dragged with a smile, now in reality notti wouldn't tell a girl how he saw her because mainly it wasn't good — he was called what some would say a player.

he shook his head seeing how she took it, he found her funny she took things seriously but played it off as if shes known, "no, but thank you notti" she said causing him to lift his head, he licked over his bottom lip.

  "mhm" he softly said but loud enough for her to hear him, she studied him looking at the multiple chains he had stacked on his neck, but one stood out to her "whos that?" culture asked which made him look at her a bit confused. "on your chain" she said pointing to the pendant.

   he looked down and touched the pendant that showed the brown-skin girl, "she was my bestfriend" he said twisting his lip at the topic — "oh, i'm sorry notti i didn't know" she said feeling bad for bringing it up. "nah your gz, its nun for real" he shrugged.

  he was extremely close with his bestfriend, he always thought they girl was his soulmate even if they'd never say it to each-other he knew he loved the girl.

   "shes beautiful" she explained, examining the small circular picture of her that hung around his neck he smiled, "yeah, I miss her" he dragged causing culture to slightly frown .. she knew how he felt. "what was her name?" she asked.

  " treasure, ion know if you know her" notti replied quickly as culture nodded her head, she didn't know her but she seemed cool — he let out a breathily sigh biting down on his bottom lip softly. "topic change?" she asked while he nodded his head, she pulled out her phone.

  she unlocked it clicking on the instagram app, "whats your ig?" she asked knowing they didn't share any socials with eachother. "nottiosama" he admitted watching as her fingers typed in the username. — culture looked at his profile inspecting his post & highlights. "you've been to miami?" he asked seeing the post.

  he nodded his head leaning over to see what she was looking at considering he had a few post that dates to miami, he was confused on how she knew since it didnt show the location. "you've been?" he asked, "yeah more then once" she laughed.

  he kept looking as she just went through his page she followed him, and swiped out his profile and just scrolled through her feed. "you better follow me back mr osama" culture put forth causing him to pull his phone out.

  "okay, i got you" he laughed, clicking on his new follow and following her back, he did the same examining her page she rarely posted but the few she had stood out to him, "you can dress, real shit" he boosted, which made her smile. "thank you thank you, only sometimes tho" she said pointing at the chill fit she currently had on.

"your style is different" she laughed, seeing her highlight which consisted of one singular mix match fit, which she didn't do often. "thanks notti" she replied, as he continued going through her page.

he slid off the instagram app, "now that we've talked more I can get your number?" he asked hesitantly not sure of the response she'd give off. "hm, okay" she said as he handed her his phone, going to the phone app to type in her digits

  "there, you can save me under whatever" she said sliding the phone back to him, he nodded his head as he just turned it off, she looked down at her phone scanning over the text she received. "dotty said hes home, ima go" she soflty stated.

notti stood from the picnic table as she did the same thing, "igh, see you culture" he replied as she gave him a smile walking over to him and giving him a side hug, "thanks for today notti" she said as a smile was intact on his face, "always" he breathed.

"text me .ᐟ" she said as she walked away.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
@𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘦𝘦 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

should notti text her ? 🤔

i js posted a tiktok after weeks of being inactive so we'll see how that goes. im sure most of y'all know it by now.

I have so many ideas for following chapters !!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

77.1K 1.3K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
10.2K 60 14
"แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด‡แด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แดแด‡. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด…แด€ แดษดสŸส แดษด แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›."
17.8K 338 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..
178K 5.4K 25
in which two people become close when they land in after school detention. ๐‘๐„๐˜๐„๐’๐‚๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.โœฐ