I'm in love with your Best Fr...

By camrenharmonizer97

You have been best friends with Ally since elementary since your parents and her parents were best friends si... More

Heeeyy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chatper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 37

7.3K 270 78
By camrenharmonizer97

Your POV

I walk upstairs, and walk directly to my room. I sighed and got one of Lauren's hoodies, yes Lauren leaves some of her hoodies and shorts here cause you know she always sleepover. I picked my favorite hoodie and wore it and got a plain black shorts, i comb my hair and brushed my teeth. Lily and Lauren are still stuck on my head and all i want is to forget that moment maybe they're just friends right? Like come on they just met today! I laughed nervously and walk to my bed, i got my book and just opened my lamp. I started reading and hopefully fell asleep soon but i'm wide awake. I sighed and kept reading.

Two hours later, i heard footsteps going up the stairs, i quickly shut my book and turned off my lamp then closed my eyes. Then i heard my door open then close, i thought the person was gone but i felt the bed sink, "Y/N?" i heard Ally asked i smile and finally turn to her and open my eyes "Hey" she opened my lamp. I sat up and lean my back on the headboard "What's up? Why did you leave our group so early?" i shrugged "I was tired" i lied she raised an eyebrow, "i know you're lying, i know you" i sighed in defeat "i just wanted to avoid Lauren and Lily down there because my jealousy comes out" i admitted she smiled "That's cute" i rolled my eyes "Nah" she giggle "Come on they're just friends" i frown "Why did Lauren ignore me for the rest of the day then?" she shrugged "Come on let's get you some sleep" i nodded yawning quietly.

When she said her goodnight she left my room and i laid there silently, then suddenly i heard footsteps again then my door opened then closed. I closed my eyes and i felt the bed sink again but this time i felt the person cuddled up behind me, spooning me "Baby?" she asked i didn't respond i pretended that i was asleep. I heard her sigh burying her face to my hair inhaling my shampoo "Why did you leave me down there?" she whispered, uhm because you were with Lily? and i didn't want to be rude. "I wish i could still talk to you" she whispered again she started kissing my shoulder, "Looks like you are asleep, oh well......i love you." she said before kissing my cheek and hugging me tighter. My heart flutter and i let out a sigh "I love you too" i mumble making her look at me "Hey you are awake" she said smiling i look away and close my eyes again.

"Are you okay?" i sighed and faced her "Please kiss me" i begged without hesitation she planted a soft and a loving kiss on my lips "What's wrong baby?" i pout "You ignored me for the rest of the day and i was hurt" i said quietly "Oh baby i'm so sorry, you should have just told me" i shrugged "You were busy with.....Lily" i frown "Oh pssh! Nah not really, i was just too shy to stand up and leave her since you know she was telling me a story and i didn't want to be rude. Look, i'm sorry okay? I understand if you want me to sleep in another room tonight." i quickly wrap my arms around her neck pulling her to me "No, stay with me" i said in a baby voice "Aw" she cooed before giggling. I sighed "I was just.....jealous" she pulled away slightly "What why?" i bit my lip "Because all of your attention is with her, you didn't even look at me not even once" she sighed again "Look i'm really really sorry. I was focused about what she was saying, and you don't have to be jealous, because you're my girlfriend, my loving baby" she said smiling making my heart melt.

"No one can replace you baby, my heart belongs to you and your heart belongs to me" she said caressing my cheek lovingly, i smile "Okay, i'm not jelly anymore" i said giggling "Good, now kiss me" she said puckering her lips. I laughed and gave her a peck, "No!" this time i gave her a loving and a passionate kiss. "i love you so much" she whispered "I love you too" i said sweetly, she smiled and spooned me again before falling asleep.

-------

Next morning i woke up stretching my arms a bit then i felt Lauren's head went to my chest and bury her face in the crook of my neck, i wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her head "Good morning" i said yawning "Morning"she said hugging me tight. "It's cold" she said i lift the blanket and pull it towards us and covered Lauren's shoulder, then we heard a knock on the door. "Come in" i said then i frown at the person who opened the door, "Hi, uhm Dinah said to call you guys" she said shyly, i felt Lauren shift and face her "Hi Lily" she said smiling "Hey Lauren, good morning" Lauren stood up and gave her a hug. I saw Lily's hands were on Lauren's hips slowly sliding down but good thing Lauren pulled back "We'll be there" Lauren said smiling she nodded and exited the room.

I sighed and got up and straight to the bathroom, i took out my tooth brush and brushed my teeth, i then felt arms around my waist i look up and saw Lauren behind me. She winked at me and I blush and look away, she began brushing her teeth as well and i rinsed my mouth, i got out of her grip to wipe my mouth. When she was done she walk to me and trap me on the wall her left hand on the side of my head and her right on my hip. I was looking at her lips wanting already to kiss her but i'm not doing the first move, she smirked and closed the gap and pressed her warm lips on mine. I sighed happily and cup her cheek making the kiss deeper, she nibbled on my bottom lip tugging it slowly then let go, i smirked and captured her lips again.

We got out of the bathroom and i fixed my hair, she got my hand and intertwined our fingers she kissed my hand and i blushed hard, we went downstairs hand in hand and of course i was enjoying the feeling. When we got downstairs Lauren grabbed one cupcake for me and one for her, she pulled me to her lap when she sat at one of the chairs. I smiled as she was kissing the side of my head "I love you" she whispered in my ear "i love you" i said kissing her, i pulled away and smiled at her. "Guys, what do you want to do today?? I'm bored as fuck" Dinah groaned we shrugged "Skating?" Lauren suggested, we all smiled and agreed.

Few hours we all decided to go skating, i smiled and got my ice skating shoes, Lauren bent down in front of me and she started to tie my shoes. I smiled and cup her cheeks and peck her lips "Thank you" she winked before sticking out her hand for me. I took her hand and we both got inside the ice skating rink and began skating. "Lauren, let's race up to the other end and the loser have to do what the winner says. Deal?" she smirked "Oh Mrs Jauregui you're so gonna loose" she said bending down getting ready. I rolled my eyes and got ready too, "okay in 3......2.....1 GO" i said then we both started skating, when i was about to reach the end i saw her touch the wall.

I stopped and groaned "No" i groaned i saw her smirking skating to me, i pout "Hmm i think you lost Mrs Jauregui" she said biting her lip "No i didn't" she laughed "Yeah right, i just saw you" i push her slightly "No you didn't" she started leaning in "You said, that the loser will have to do what the winner says" i glare at her playfully "Therefore you have to kiss me because i told you so" she said smirking, "Ugh! Whatever" i said groaning she laughed and pulled me closer to her. "I'm waiting" she said i wrap one arm around her neck and one hand to cup her cheek, i smiled and finally pressed my lips to hers. I felt her smile and i can't help but smile too, she gently pressed my back against the cold wall and deepening the kiss.

When air was an issue we both pulled away panting "Yay!!" she cheered i giggle and rolled my eyes "Jerk" i said she gasp dramatically "Dork" she said "Idiot" i continued "Stupid" she said giggling "Asshole" I continued "Butthole" I laughed "Mommy" i said smiling "Baby" she finished then peck my lips. "Cute!" we heard the girls squealed making us look at them "What?" we ask "Cute. You guys are so CUTE" we blushed and shrugged "She's cute and i'm hot" Lauren said laughing "No way i'm the hot one" i argued "NO i am" i glare at her again "I AM" she placed her had on my mouth to shut me up "No really guys, i'm the hot one" she said smirking i bit her hand making her wince. "I am the hotter one" i said flipping my hair "No, you are the most adorable cute little human being ever!" she said poking my nose "and you are?" i ask "The hottest and the sexiest one" she said smirking i laughed "Whatever Lauren" i said getting out of her grip and skating to Camila. "Bye Jauregui, see yah later" i said winking at her before skating with Camila and Dinah.

Lauren's POV

When she skated away with Camila and Dinah i smile to myself and shake my head, that girl is such a pain in the ass. I didn't even notice that Ally was still there looking at me like i was crazy "Are you okay?" she asked "Oh sorry, i was so focused on my girlfriend" i said biting my lip when i saw her trying to spin but ending up falling on her butt. "Thank you Lauren for making her happy" she said smiling i finally turn to Ally and smiled "Of course, i'll do anything for her you know that right?" she nodded "What a real gentleman?" i laughed "Yeah, i am a gentleman to my lady" i said looking back at Y/N. "Yo Jauregui! Can ya come here?" i heard Normani called "I'll be back" i said to Ally who nodded, i skated to Normani and smiled at Lily.

"Hey" i said "Can you teach her? She doesn't know how to skate" she said pointing to Lily who blushed in embarrassment "Oh don't be embarrassed, it's easy come on" i said holding a hand for her. She carefully held my hand and i slide her to me gently, "Okay let's start" i said we started gliding into the ice and after a few minutes later she's starting to get the hang of it. "Yay! You finally got it" i said smiling she laughed "Sorta" then when i started to let go of her hands someone accidentally pushed her she was about to fall but i caught her and pulled her to me. "He-" i look to my left and saw Y/N frowning but smile soon but i could tell it was forced "Nevermind" she said skating away, i realised that Lily was so close to me and my arms was wrapped around her waist tightly.

I pulled away and hesitantly look up "Uh... that was uh uh a good start. Keep practicing the gliding and you'll be fine" i said before calling Camila to go help her. When Camila came to us i started looking for Y/N but she was not in the ice skating rink, i frown and skated to Dinah who was with Ally and Normani. "Hey have you seen Y/N?" they frown and shook their heads 'no' i sighed and started skating again trying to look for her. Then when i look outside i saw her buying a a hotdog, i sighed in relief and made my way out. When i got to her she jumped and smile at me slightly "Hi" she said quietly looking at her hotdog "I can explain" i said "Explain what?" i rolled my eyes "Me and Lily" she shrugged "i don't care" she said walking away.

I groan and followed her and honestly these skating shoes are killing me! I grabbed her arm and slowly pulled her to me, she was looking down eating her hotdog. "Can we talk please?" i ask she shrugged "Please?" i beg she sighed and look at me "Okay" she said "Can we sit? cause these shoes are killing my feet" i said she smiled a little and giggled before nodding i muttered a simple 'thank you'. We went somewhere where there is no so much people and sat down on one of the benches.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Author's Note: Vote and feel free to comment guys! Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 18.4K 24
Camila Cabello, a girl who have always been struggling to talk properly due to her speech disorder that she had been suffering from since she was a l...
637K 20.7K 44
Y/N is a 17 year old girl who is still in high school, her parents don't really pay attention to her because of work it's like their work is more imp...
436K 11.4K 32
It had been a year since Camila left the biggest girlband in the world. She had done a great job avoiding the other girls but one day, an event broug...
185K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.