VIENNA--••--DS&SS

Door CoffeeBubbles23

⚜️⚜️⚜️ "She loved them long before Katherine did. If she was never taken away, they wouldn't have m... Meer

••CAST••
•• Description and Disclaimer ••
Graphics
PART ONE
•• Chapter One ••
•• Chapter Two ••
•• Chapter Three ••
•• Chapter Four ••
•• Chapter Five ••
•• Chapter Six ••
•• Chapter Seven ••
•• Chapter Eight ••
PART TWO
•• Chapter Nine ••
•• Chapter Ten ••
•• Chapter Eleven ••
•• Chapter Twelve ••
•• Chapter Thirteen ••
•• Chapter Fourteen ••
•• Chapter Fifteen ••
••Chapter Sixteen••
••Chapter Seventeen••
••Chapter Eighteen••
•• Chapter Nineteen ••
•• Chapter Twenty ••
•• Chapter Twenty one ••
•• Chapter Twenty Two ••
•• Chapter Twenty Three ••
•• Chapter Twenty Four ••
•• Chapter Twenty Five ••
•• Chapter Twenty Six ••
•• Chapter Twenty Seven ••
•• Chapter Twenty Eight ••
•• Chapter Twenty Nine ••
PART THREE
•• Chapter Thirty ••
•• Chapter Thirty One ••
•• Chapter Thirty Two ••
•• Chapter Thirty Three ••
•• Chapter Thirty Four ••
•• Chapter Thirty Five ••
•• Chapter Thirty Six ••
•• Chapter Thirty Seven ••
•• Chapter Thirty Eight ••
•• Chapter Thirty Nine ••
•• Chapter Forty One ••
•• Chapter Forty Two ••
•• Chapter Forty Three ••
•• Chapter Forty Four ••
•• Chapter Forty Five ••
•• Chapter Forty Six ••
•• Chapter Forty Seven ••
•• Chapter forty Eight ••
•• chapter Forty Nine ••
•• Chapter Fifty ••
•• Chapter Fifty One ••
•• Chapter Fifty Two ••
•• Chapter Fifty Three ••
•• Chapter Fifty Four ••
•• Chapter Fifty Five ••
•• Chapter Fifty Six ••
•• Chapter Fifty Seven ••
•• Chapter Fifty eight ••
•• Chapter Fifty nine ••
•• Chapter Sixty ••
•• Sixty One ••
•• Chapter Sixty two ••
PART FOUR
•• Chapter Sixty Three ••
•• Chapter Sixty Four ••
•• Chapter Sixty Five ••
•• Chapter Sixty Six ••
•• Chapter Sixty Seven ••

•• Chapter Forty ••

543 14 2
Door CoffeeBubbles23

     The basement of the school had flooded, causing the party to be moved to the hybrid, Tyler's, house. Vivian could be less than thrilled after Stefan basically dragged her along beside him, despite her wanting to stay back at the house with Damon. A band played on a stage and the crowd danced as they held red solo cups. Slowly, the two walked amongst them, examining their surroundings and keeping an eye out for signs of any imminent danger.

"Hey, Stefan. What's up?" The hybrid stopped in front of them, carrying a case of what Vivian assumed was beer.

"Hey, Tyler." Stefan said, mild toned, "Nice party you got going on here."

"Yeah, real great." Vivian muttered

"Thanks, uh, Vivian, right?" Tyler said, raising a brow at her

"Good job." She said, going into the case he was holding, she grabbed one of the beers. She looked around the sea of dancing people and observed the bad playing on stage.

"Yeah, anyway. I wasn't really the one throwing it. I'm just doing what Klaus wanted." He said, causing Vivian and Stefan to share a look.

"What do you mean?" Vivian and Stefan ask in unison.

"It's not a party." Tyler said, "it's a wake."

"Good evening, everyone." A familiar voice over the speaker caused Stefan and Vivian to look over to the stage. There, standing front right and centre, was the devil they were speaking of.

"I wanna thank you all for being here with me to celebrate." Klaus announced, which earned a cheat for the clueless crowd of teenagers. "It's been a long time coming." Vivian nearly shivered at the look Klaus was sending them.

  "So, in typical Klaus fashion, you didn't strive from the dramatics." Vivian mused, as the man himself made his way across the grass and towards them.

"Well, I've been planning my father's funeral for 1000 years." He said, "granted in no version of it we're these people invited, but you get the idea."
Stefan hummed in response and asked, "So, what now? You stop running?"

"Now I reunite my family."

"Your family?"

"Yes, I'm sure you remember them, Vivian, dear."

"Right, of course. The people you cart around in caskets?" She countered back. Of course she knew his family. They were hard to forget.

"Yes, well, none of that matters anymore. Mikael's gone. Bygones will be bygones. It seems like the homecoming Queen still walks among the living..." Klaus says, "....which leads me to believe Rebekah isn't here. Where is she?" He asked Stefan.

"I have no idea." Stefan says, Vivian but the inside of her cheek, he sounded convincing and true, which meant that this plan was somehow working so far. "I thought she was coming with Matt."

"Oh, be honest now, Stefan. Where's my sister?"

"I said, I have no idea. Now, would you like me to take you to your father?"

"Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honour, would it?" Klaus said, "bring him to me."

"All right." Stefan said, after sharing a look with Vivian, who sipped on her unsurprisingly awful tasting beverage.

"Perhaps there's something in it for me?"
Klaus squinted his eyes at his comrade, Vivian smirked knowingly. "My freedom from your compulsion."

"Oh, you want your freedom? Well, once he's dead and his weapon destroyed, you and yours will have your freedom. It'll be my pleasure to give it back to you."

———

  "Is this really going to work?" Vivian asked Stefan, as they made their way back to the Salvatore mansion. The thought of Stefan regaining his freedom brought her joy, and the idea of not having Klaus's threat looming over her head anymore brought her absence of peace. Stefan glanced at her as they walked in the darkness, the house not far in sight as they made their way.

"You know," he started, a question that'd been buzzing in his head since she showed up was threatening its way out, and he couldn't help but let it. "Why'd you stay? Why did you follow us, Klaus and me, I mean, even when I told you and Damon to leave?"

Vivian stopped walking, her heals halted their clicks against the pavement quite abruptly. The question taking her aback. Why did she? Why did she do anything at this point? Why did she still care for them, when they clearly are having trouble accepting that the still, even if it's only a little bit. She knew the truth more than they were aware of.

"I think you know why." She muttered, crossing her arms over her chest, he turned to face her.

"Really?"

"Yep." She said, biting her cheek because her response was stupid. He smirked.

"You know, I find it kind of unfair that you've kissed Damon multiple times and not me. He's the one in love with Elena, not me."
Vivian blinked back, unsure of how to react to his words.

"One: do you really believe that? And two, Do...do we have the time for this?"

"You're probably right. But I'd still like an answer eventually."

"Right. I'm sure. And look, despite what you might think, I don't think Damon's in love with Elena." Vivian said, as they continued walking, not faster as they make it up the rocky driveway of the boarding house.

"Really?" Stefan muses.

"He's just...he needs something to hang onto. If not you, if not me, then the doppelgänger it is. But it's not going to last."

"Not of you have any say in it, that is?"

"Maybe." Vivian said, and as they reach the door, Stefan opens it for her and they enter.

"Change of plans." He announced, walking into the living room where Mikael and Damon wait, the older Salvator brother glanced towards Vivian, and she knew he must've heard at least a little of what was said, however she didn't care. Not at all.

"Klaus is back. He's at the Lockwoods'....and he wants your body delivered to his doorstep."

"I'm afraid he's in for a colossal disappointment." Mikael says.

"Well, its certainly unlikely he's going to come here." Vivian said, shaking her head. 

"I hope your plan didn't depend on that." Stefan says, looking to his brother.

"Good news, it didn't." Damon answered.

"But you do have a plan, right?"

"Oh, yeah. We got a plan. It just doesn't involve you." Damon said, to his brother. In a blink of an eye, Mikael moved quickly and grabbed Stefan's shoulders and hit his neck. Vivian stepped back and glanced towards Damon. He smirked an took a sip of his drink.

"You couldn't just break his neck?" Damon asked, looking from his brother to the Original.

"Well, it certainly occurred to me." Mikael says, wiping the blood off his chin with a white cloth.  He walked away, leaving Vivian and Damon standing in the living room.

"Shall we?" Damon said, grabbing a bag from the chair. Vivian looked between Damon and Stefan and nodded and quickly followed Damon out the door.

"Invited guests only, Vampires." The hybrid minon mentioned as Damon and Vivian made it to the Lockwood mansion. Vivian rolled her eyes as Damon punched him in the gut and took out his heart and threw it right where he fell. Damon smirked as they entered through the door without hesitation. Vivian didn't know what the plan was, she knew the regular plan, but she didn't know what Damon's plan consisted of and she was just basically following him blindly as they stride through the house and threw the crowd of people oblivious to what was going on around them.  She hoped what ever it was he was planning worked.

If she knew Klaus like she thought she did, than there was always the possibility that he was on to them. However, she really hoped that wasn't the case this time, other wise this was all for nothing and a waist of time.

As Damon and Vivian move through the house, they bumped into Tyler as he came down the stairs in a hurry. Damon grabbed his shoulder and pushed him all the way until they reached a room, tossing him back roughly, Vivian kept a look out.

"As the damn host, you should know these hybrids don't make the best first impression." Damon started, moving forward slowly so he backed the hybrid into the wall.

"Whatever move you're making, Klaus is ready for you. He'll kill anyone at this party if he has to."

"Says the sired." Vivian muttered

"Tell someone who cares." Damon doesn't say anything else before a fight breaks out between the two. Vivian doesn't even move to step in beside as they go back and forth,  and before Damon could use his stake to stab him, a sudden pain brings them to a stop.

Gritting her teeth, Vivian holds her head and sinks to the ground and groans out in pain. With squinted eyes, she watches as Bonnie walks into the room, holding out her hands towards them.
When Tyler is knocked out, she releases the pain on Damon and Vivian.

"What the hell." Vivian muttered, trying to regain her senses. "Totally not cool, Bon."

"You're not supposed to witchy migraine me." Damon said, standing back up.

"You weren't supposed to kill Tyler" Bonnie resorted back.

"He tried to bite me!" Damon looked around and noticed his stake on the ground and quickly picked it up and put it away.

"What is that?" The witch asked, pointing towards the stake Damon put in his pocket.

"Nothing." Vivian and Damon answered.

"Oh, my God, is that the—?"

"Aw Sh!" Damon said, pointing around, "they're everywhere."

"Why do you have it?" Bonnie asked, quietly this time, looking between Vivian and Damon. 

"Because we're the only one's who can get inside the house!" Damon exclaimed in a hushed tone. This plan has officially gone awry.

  The house had gotten eerily quiet. The music stopped and the chatter of the party goers disappeared from her ears. Vivian and Damon share a look of uncertainty as the tension seems to grow heavier as time passes on. Mikeal was here. And so was Klaus. It was go time.  Vivian paced the floor as she and Damon waited for their queue. She could hear the conversation, between father and son happening downstairs. 
And at that very moment, at the sound of a laboured sounding scream, and the sharp sound of a blade, Vivian and Damon rush down the flight of stairs.

Quickly, Vivian grabs a hold of Klaus's shoulders as Damon Rama the stake into his heart. Causing him to belt out a scream of agony. Vivian let go of her former one time lover and watched as Damon flipped him over onto the floor, slamming his back into the tile. Mikeal watched from outside, taking the scene happening before him in.

Vivian smirked however when the doppelgänger  rose from the ground, causing the Original to turn and face her.

"Katherine." He gritted out, in what Vivian could only guess was anger and annoyance. The woman smiled and turned and let go of the grenades and smiled wickedly as they exploded over the supposed army.

In a flash, however, Stefan came out of no where and knocked Damon out of the way of Klaus, causing the brothers to knock her over onto to the floor, she slid against the tile and watched as Klaus grabbed hold of the skake that was supposed to be inside of him, he rushed forward, grabbing hold of his father and stabbed him, the stake rose in flames and Mikel screamed.

"What the hell did you do?" Damon gritted out, as his brother held him down. Vivian looked up towards Klaus as he smirked.
"He's earned his freedom." He said, causing Stefan to slowly get off his brother. Vivian watched as Klaus uncomplelled him.  Damon disappeared, leaving Vivian and Stefan standing.

"Stefan." Vivian said, tentatively. He looked over to her as a small breeze brushed past her, to her left, an empty space where Klaus once was.

"It's done." He muttered.

"Not quite." A new voice filled their ears and Vivian quietly recognized it to be Katherine. "We've got to put at peace 1,000 miles between us for some peace of mind, we should leave, now." Kathrine turned to Vivian.

"You coming or what?" She asked, looking at her with a raised brow. Vivian looked at the space Damon once was, gone in a flash of anger. She then turned to Stefan. Without really thinking her plan fully through, she debated for only a second before slowly nodding her head. A plan forming in her head as she followed Stefan and Katherine out of the Lockwood mansion. Leaving the night behind her.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

146K 5.8K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
84.8K 2.1K 54
" ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ, ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ⁿᵉᵗ ᵇᵒʸ, ⁱᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ " - 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘵. 𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯. |the...
318K 10.6K 50
Holden Salvatore was always distant from his two brothers Damon and Stefan. That happened after one girl named Katherine Pierce crossed their paths i...
56.3K 1.3K 19
Rylan Aurora Gilbert. Actress, Sister, Loved by all and can raise one eyebrow, has been away for two years filming for a hit TV show Teen Wolf. When...