Taekwondo | Seong Taehoon x r...

Por Icyyhot

When moving somewhere new, you never expected to be dragged into this mess. Gangs and death await. An unlikel... Mais

Ch.1 First meeting
Ch.2 Yu Hobin
Ch.3 Viral hook
Ch.4 One punch TV
Ch.5 How to beat a boxer
Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Beach pt.2
Ch.9 Lee Dowoon
Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo
Ch.11 Pakgo's return
Ch.12 calm before the storm
Ch.13 Baek Seongjun
Ch.14 The storm
Ch.16 Sick
Ch.17 Girl's day
Ch.18 Runaway fam
Ch.19 Imposter (sus)
Ch.20 Slush Funds
Ch.21 Hospital
Ch.22 Lee Jinho

Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo

616 42 18
Por Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

We didn't managed to catch Jinho. He went into hiding after our attack on his warehouse.

Even though Hobin beat him and we thought it was all over... turns out it wasn't.

It's too risky for him to come after us now but I'm sure he biding his time.

We need to find him because he's still out there committing crime.

The problem was that we had no leads.

So for now we were forgetting about it as we moved into the next year of high school.

~*~

"We're finally third years!" Hobin and Snapper cheered.

Rumi was staring at her phone, completely ignoring her surroundings as she stared after us.

"You're the only one in a different class." I commented as I looked at Hobin.

Hobin smiled, "It'll be fine."

"Look at Rumi. She's glued to her phone because she's dating Wangguk." Snapper commented as Rumi seemed startled, finally paying attention to the conversation.

"I'm not the only one dating!" Rumi huffed as she looked at me and Hobin, "Hobin has Bomi and Y/n's dating Taehoon. You're the odd on out Snapper."

"Eh?" Hobin seemed surprised as he stared at me.

I avoided looking at him, suddenly feeling embarrassed now that all the attention was directed at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Hobin exclaimed over dramatically.

Snapper stared at him with a blank expression, "Everyone knew but you. It was pretty obvious so they didn't even have to bother telling us."

Hobin seemed shocked by the sudden revelation.

"By the way... where's Gaeul?" I tried to change the topic of conversation.

"She's there." Hobin pointed as we turned to look in the direction he had pointed in.

Gaeul was doing a flying armbar on Gyeoul.

When they saw us they were quick to stop fighting and followed us into the school as we chatted.

Everything feels better now that I have more normality in my life compared to how things have been recently.

~*~

I left my classroom and headed to the vending machine as Rumi typed mindlessly on her phone.

Isn't this a bit much to say they've just started dating?

A sigh escaped me as I sluggishly walk d towards the vending machine.

There were loud voice coming from downstairs.

I was surprised to see a beat up boy surrounded by a group of boys.

"What are you doing?" I asked them as I stared at the beaten boy.

"Mind our own business, bitch!"

I glared at him in response.

A crowd had gathered as they muttered about me.

"She'll beat him ass for saying that. I've seen her fight."

"Doesn't he know who her boyfriend is?"

How did it spread this quickly? I sighed.

Hobin appeared, grabbing the guy's hand and squeezing it as he went to fit the injured kid again.

"Hit me if you think you can handle what happens next." Hobin stated bluntly as he glared at the much taller guy.

"You son of a bitch." The red haired guy swung at Hobin.

His form was sloppy and he clearly didn't know how to fight.

"I found you."

We were surprised as the guy hunched over on the ground suddenly spoke.

"I need you to kill someone."

"If you don't take care of things yourself then nothing is going to change." Hobin responded.

"Kill someone? Work on not dying first." I added while looking at his beaten and bruised body.

"I want to kill Lee Jinho!" He suddenly yelled, "Lee Jinho killed my dad"

Everyone seemed to freeze as they stared at him in shock.

"What the fuck are losers talking about?!"

The gang of first years ran at us.

Hobin and I easily knocked them down, their attacks similar to that of an injured kitten.

"What's your name?" Hobin asked the kid.

"Kang Eunwoo." He stated as he shakily stood.

~*~

We met up with Snapper and Gaeul as Eunwoo tried to beg us to let him join the company.

"You can't join." I stated firmly, "You can't even defend yourself from those bullies. What makes you think you stand a chance against someone like him?"

"She's right." Hobin added, "Lee Jinho is dangerous. I'm sorry about what happened but you can't join the company."

Snapper nodded in agreement, "Even if he has a good reason for it, I don't think it's a good idea."

I sighed as we left Eunwoo in that clearing alone.

If he's really serious about it then he knows what he should do next.

~*~

I was surprised to see Kang Eunwoo after he stopped coming to school for a month.

Then, when I saw him fight against him bully, it brought me back.

This scene is familiar. Except this time, I'm no longer on the outside looking in.

This time I'm not alone.

He fought with Hobin next and although he had no chance of winning, he was accepted into the company.

If he just trains some more I'm sure he'll be a good addition...

He has the ambition too so it shouldn't be hard.

~*~

They all left to the company when school finished but I had other places to go.

I slid the door open to see Taehoon had already started his warm ups.

He turned to face me, "Took you long enough."

"Shut up. There was a fight at school today." I mentioned as I dropped my heavy bag on the floor and closed the door behind me.

"A fight? Did you win?" Taehoon seemed interested in the topic.

"I wasn't the one fighting." I turned to see him curious expression, although he would try to deny it.

I smiled and told him all about Kang Eunwoo.

"Seems like it's not over after all." Taehoon commented, "As long as that brat doesn't annoy me."

Maybe with Eunwoo on our side we can actually find Lee Jinho.

Taehoon grabbed my arm and dragged me to the middle of the room, "Now stop procrastinating."

~*~

I was surprised when Hobin called and explained his idea for Eunwoo.

It's not bad as it will get him a reputation but I wish I didn't have to be involved.

I like my freedom.

From a distance, I watch with Gyeoul as Eunwoo was easily overpowered by the bullies.

"Time to step in." Gyeoul muttered, grabbing my arm and pulling me with her as we stood in front of Eunwoo, protecting him from an incoming punch.

"Sorry. Are we late?" I joked as I kicked one of them round the face.

"Gyeoul punch!"

We turned to look at Euwoo's surprised expression.

"Keep up." Gyeoul told him as she took off her jacket.

"What?" The guy, who was holding Eunwoo, seemed surprised when he saw us, "They sent girls as backup."

We both glared at him.

The staring contest didn't last long as Taehoon kicked him in the face, knocking him to the ground and freeing Eunwoo.

"Do you have 5,000 won?"

They stared at us in annoyance.

"What is this a relay?"

"We just need to steal their money, right?"

Eunwoo seemed frustrated as he corrected my wording.

Why did Hobin think this was a good idea? Our team is overpowered.

~*~

The fight ended easily as they saw Taehoon and were too afraid to fight.

Eunwoo invited us to his home and thanked us for our help.

His house was rundown and cluttered.

It was so messy.

"This is a dump." Taehoon complained, cutting Eunwoo off as he welcomed us into his house.

Gyeoul's words completely contrasted Taehoon's, "What a cute place! It makes me feel at home."

"I'm sorry. I'll clean the place tomorrow." Eunwoo apologised as he poured Gyeoul a glass of orange juice, "You're Hobin's friends, right?"

I sat beside Gyeoul as she pulled out a small envelope.

"Don't be ridiculous! We're business partners." Gyeoul immediately denied being friends.

She laughed to herself as she bragged about owning the channel.

I only came to keep an eye on Gyeoul since I feel bad for her but it seems like she's just fine.

Eunwoo turned to look at Taehoon and I with a quizzical look.

"Consider yourself lucky." Taehoon told him bluntly, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and turning me towards the door, "Let's go."

We left them in an awkward silence.

"It wouldn't hurt to be a bit more polite." I teased as Taehoon grumbled in response.

I smiled and poked his cheek as he gave me a look of annoyance.

"I'm sure before long Eunwoo won't even need any help. I just hope this means we can finally get Lee Jinho and feel safe." I added after a few moments of silence.

Taehoon sighed and patted my head, "There's no way I'd let that stupid gangster hurt you. We'll be fine."

My chest felt warm as he repeatedly told me things like this.

Lately, he hadn't even been leaving my side and would end up falling asleep on my sofa.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Taehoon opened the front door to his house and motioned for me to go in.

~*~

________________________________
1538 words

A/n I'm tired and my mind was drawing a blank while writing this 🥲 any suggestions on any kind of fluff you want to see will be appreciated

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

38.4K 2.4K 32
╰►✰ 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝑔𝑜 - Dᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, Kᴀʟ...
250K 9.6K 52
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘄�...
8.2K 600 21
feelings which haven't emerged completely, when do, it cause a chaos. not just for one, for all involved. txt fanfiction. status : completed.